Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz (59139 Views)

David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by lhordspy: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2022
Guyman01:

She didn't even call names but guilty conscience is already dealing with you as you try to run away from the truth.
The fake likes you give yourselves ends here on Nairaland and won't change anything in Nigeria politics.
You basically live on this platform hiding under a pseudonym

And i dont recall me mentioning names in my comment too.

Shalom sir.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2022
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by lhordspy: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2022
Treasure17:

You guys are pathetic and irredeemable. Especially you and that Moh guy. If someone dish out same energy to you now, you start foaming like an epilepsy patient. What if I call your mum or Sis an olosho just because she made an indirect statement on my fav vice presidential candidate? Cause Toolz is someone else's mum. You don't even know anything about Toolz anyway. Indelicate kids everywhere. Gosh.

Toolz? Who is she? I dont recall mentioning her name in my comment.

Or where did you find that?
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Goodmorning sweetheart.

If you wont greet me, i will.
OK. Good morning.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by rontolo(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Olosho now don get opinion. Waow.

Ask her to recite state and capital now. She would lost her voice. Dumb head.

They have finally turned this election to cruise. Where every tom, olosho and nu!sance now want to chase clout.

She is entitled to her opinion. F**king muppet! Slut shaming anyone that disagrees with your myopic position!
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by ComeToJesus: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2022
APC = Rogue party

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by lhordspy: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2022
rontolo:

She is entitled to her opinion. F**king muppet! Slut shaming anyone that disagrees with your myopic position!

Well i am entitle to mine also.
Seems you are the bad guy here without opinion but attacking mine.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Danisaint112(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2022
That why we keep praying God abeg.
He always put on this scowl face (always angry).

Any reasonable person knows Shettima is the president of APC wins. This man will be worse than Buhari this I know for sure.

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Pringles101: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

OK. Good morning.
Good morning my sweetplum. kiss
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by nkemoma(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118668806][/quote]

Satanically, yes and I have no regrets..

Bloody Batstard Urchin
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by dyera(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Shettima doesn't look like someone who knows how to deputise. He appears to be someone who will be in power struggle with Tinubu, IF, he wins.

Shettima will not be in power struggle with Tinubu. Tinubu is Shettima's principal, they have a boss and subordinate relationship. That is as long as Shettima does not double cross Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Bryan88(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2022
No need to be scared...they will never smell aso rock and if eventually dey do by rigging? Everybody including urchins go collect. No exceptional.

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Joe4real1988(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

She's an olosho to you, because she aired an opinion contrary to yours.
Really want us to keep in touch.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by slivertongue: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

Wow, you're throwing Osinbajo under the bus just like that.

That's how they are.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Yep, Shetima would deal ruthlessly with all enemies of Nigeria

He is not Osinbajo that keeps shut while his people get disrespeted like an ice cream seller

Shetima would never turn to an Houseboy or mere commissioner because of some yeye Cabal,

*Shetima, got Bsc in Agric Econs UniMad
*Masters in University of Ibadan
*Has 1 wife and 3 children who are all educated
*Retired as a Banking Director in ZenithBank
*8years Governor, appointing Ibos and christian in his cabinet, building and rehabilitating schools even when Boko Haram where disturbing

in the mind if Southern Bigots, all Muslims are terrorist, all Northerners are Almajiri and uneducated, everyone should laugh at you like an idiot

You have no understanding about what Toolz is saying "you're just saying TRASH. "

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by aestake: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
How did you know she was talking about Islamic Terrorist Shetima?And what power does he has have to deal ruthlessly?
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by youngpresidooo: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Yep, Shetima would deal ruthlessly with all enemies of Nigeria

He is not Osinbajo that keeps shut while his people get disrespeted like an ice cream seller

Shetima would never turn to an Houseboy or mere commissioner because of some yeye Cabal,

*Shetima, got Bsc in Agric Econs UniMad
*Masters in University of Ibadan
*Has 1 wife and 3 children who are all educated
*Retired as a Banking Director in ZenithBank
*8years Governor, appointing Ibos and christian in his cabinet, building and rehabilitating schools even when Boko Haram where disturbing

in the mind if Southern Bigots, all Muslims are terrorist, all Northerners are Almajiri and uneducated, everyone should laugh at you like an idiot

like he did in borno and turned it to an ifp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate / Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.