Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz (59137 Views)

David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by 2blessed01(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2022
That should be SHITIMA grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Moh247: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

Shettima is an overhyped boy boy. There was a time he knelt down and begged his handlers when he stepped out of line. He tried to corner the market for himself.

Then no need to fear him, vote for him then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by ebuclassic18(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Yep, Shetima would deal ruthlessly with all enemies of Nigeria

He is not Osinbajo that keeps shut while his people get disrespeted like an ice cream seller

Shetima would never turn to an Houseboy or mere commissioner because of some yeye Cabal,

Deal with which enemies, the ones he eats and dine with? Who are the cabals? Is Nigeria at war?

5 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Moh247: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2022
ebuclassic18:

Deal with which enemies, the ones he eats and dine with? Who are the cabals? Is Nigeria at war?

Eating with poor people yet you tag innocent northerners terrorist because of their dressing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Ten06(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2022
Shettima

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Asgard73: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2022
No need to panic

Tinubu will never ever never … be the President of Nigeria

Asgard is saying this very confidently

Nairaland should bookmark it

No be tomorrow’s person go begin tell me wetin I no talk ..

Repeat again

Tinubu can never be President.. never ever

Power to the people
North 2023

2 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Macphenson: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2022
kk
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by ruffDiamond: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

He is not Osinbajo that keeps shut while his people get disrespeted like an ice cream seller

Shetima would never turn to an Houseboy or mere commissioner because of some yeye Cabal,

rubbish...terrorist never change.they only deserve to be eradicated by all rational being alive

8 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/GneDnubkEuQ?feature=share

Lol.... Na my own incoming VP be this
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Juleeee: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2022
I know the one she's talking about, the presidential candidate do not scared me like his vice. So you're not alone.

6 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by ATLIEN2027: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2022
Newton2024:
Not only you sister. He who is not scared of Shetima is dead. May affliction worse than Buhari and APC never rise again in Nigeria.

Peter Obi tuary is the true leader of the IPOB terrorist ZOmbidient monkeys.
The IPOB project is DOA.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Newton2024: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

Shettima is a banker, his business is numbers; getting a paper clip injury is as far as any action Shettima gets.
Audi businesses. Satan is a liar.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Newton2024: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Peter Obi tuary is the true leader of the IPOB terrorist ZOmbidient monkeys.
The IPOB project is DOA.
You are an Islam'ic terrorist. I can't argue with you.

2 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by diadem10: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Shettima's children are beautiful and educated. I only hope he's not a religious extremist like some have stated. What we want is the progress of the country and not destroying the country over some foreign cultures which even hate the black people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by AntiTerrorist: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Ofcoarse she is talking about Incoming Vice President Shetima

Shetima is a Kanuri man that doesn't take nonsense, even Fulanis fear Kanuris

Last Kanuri to occupy Aso Rock was General Sabi Abacha

So if you know you are an enemy of Nigeria, write your will before 2023 and give it to your lawyers and next of kin

Because Shetima na gbas gbos guy

3 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Brushstrokes20: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2022
Spot on toolz! The BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORIST
body language says it all! undecided undecided

Just imagine his dammmmmmmmnnnn DEMONIC MIEN! undecided

VOTE WISELY COME 2023!

2 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by sonature1: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Olosho now don get opinion. Waow.

Ask her to recite state and capital now. She would lost her voice. Dumb head.

They have finally turned this election to cruise. Where every tom, olosho and nu!sance now want to chase clout.

Ability or inability to recite the states and capital shouldn't be the basis for electorates to express their reservations.

I don't know why common sense is always far from these e-urchins.

5 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Rapuru14: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Idi@t

Hopel@ss Agbado terr@rist.

3 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by BigCowHornn: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2022
citygarden:
Why scared of the vice presidential candidate?
If you are scare of shetima you are on long thing o

I don't think you understanding of her cryptic message is clear.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Elliotwaveforec: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2022
Gten:
That man has a dangerous look.
He really does!
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by CSTRR: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

Shettima is a banker, his business is numbers; getting a paper clip injury is as far as any action Shettima gets.
They caught kabiru sokoto the terrorist in shettima house when he was borno Governor.

Kabiru sokoto was hiding there after the Christmas day bombing in madalla Niger State.

Imagine how cold blooded you have to be to provide refuge to such an animal.

Shettima should be rotting behind bars if there was any Justice in Nigeria.

The fact that he is running as VP is sickening.
God cannot bless such a country. It is possibly why Nigeria has severely degraded under the apc.

Not with the multitude of innocent blood crying to the almighty God for justice.

2 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Babastrong(m): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=floret23 post=118668076]Shetima (Satan's in-law) has never denied being a Terrorist. He is very proud to be one. Every sane Nigerian is afraid of him.

He looks like a bloodsucking demon. No joy on his face cry[ Kikiikiki. It is better to be fear than to be love. Reason people remain poor is that they want to be loved by all.]
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by nkemoma(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

*Shetima, got Bsc in Agric Econs UniMad
*Masters in University of Ibadan
*Has 1 wife and 3 children who are all educated
*Retired as a Banking Director in ZenithBank

You are a FOOL

4 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by CSTRR: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2022
Gten:
That man has a dangerous look.
He is a dangerous man.

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by skentelelady(f): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Shettima I know. That guy never laughs and his look is always mean and cruel
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by lhordspy: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:

Ability or inability to recite the states and capital shouldn't be the basis for electorates to express their reservations.

I don't know why common sense is always far from these e-urchins.

You know, while reading i was about to refer you to pay more attention to how you assimilate things. But luckily, you made mentioned of common sense.

Very Good. Because if you really have one. You should be able to figure out what that sentence in which i mentioned states and capital implies.

But ofcourse you dont.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Jackbaur88: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2022
Yusuf Datti must be that person l. I watched one of his interviews on channels. He was asked about the state of insecurity and why his boss Peter Obi was only talking about the economy, his response was " We know the sponsors of insecurity in the country, we don't want to waste time talking about it, when we get to Aso rock, we will deal with them ruthlessly" when you observe that guy, you rarely see him laugh or smile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by CSTRR: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2022
It's even a severe National security risk that such a fellow is running for VP.

It has major implications. Imagine how much secrets he is already privy to through the apc.

And with him winning as VP in 2023, it is just sick to imagine our national security apparatus in the hands of this mad man.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by rummmy: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

*Shetima, got Bsc in Agric Econs UniMad
*Masters in University of Ibadan
*Has 1 wife and 3 children who are all educated
*Retired as a Banking Director in ZenithBank

if not for quota system,he should have been in the farm and be dealing with his crops....
Nonsense...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate / Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.