Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

I'm Beginning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Beginning (2268 Views)

I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos / Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Beginning by Mikedel80: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2022
I currently have
Re: I'm Beginning by timiade446(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2022
But you can’t just jump into conclusions that they are useless because they couldn’t help you

They might be going through difficult times as well

Stay calm wink

5 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning by Abfinest007(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2022
It depends d family . Someone that has no sympathy even if he/she has million they won't help
Re: I'm Beginning by Pierocash(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Those who have Tinubu as brother in-law will disagree with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning by MufasaLion: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2022
Stop being too available to people except your spouse and kids (if you're married) or your parents and siblings (if you're single). Those are your first priority when it comes to family, others are inconsequential and not your responsibility. Stop aiding them to be useless.

People should learn to only give out the money they can forgo. Don't lend anyone the money or help that will cost you!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning by Mikedel80: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
Stop being to available to people except your spouse and kids (if you're married) or your parents and siblings (if you're single). Those are your first priority when it comes to family, others are inconsequential and not your responsibility. Stop aiding them to be useless.

People should learn to only give out the money they can forgo. Don't lend anyone the money or help that will cost you!

I have learnt my lessons. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning by MatrixReloaded: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2022
As a man before u enter a family, ask yourself are you going to be the breadwinner of all the extended family. Again you need to sit your partner down and tell her the whole koko about expense and living life of generosity. Don't spend what you will regret after and don't spend to impress anyone.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning by MufasaLion: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
As a man before u enter a family, ask yourself are you going to be the breadwinner of all the extended family. Again you need to sit your partner down and tell her the whole koko about expense and living life of generosity. Don't spend what you will regret after and don't spend to impress anyone.

As a man that's not wealthy, it's wrong to marry from a poor family.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning by MatrixReloaded: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

That's a silly excuse not to marry whom your heart race for.
Re: I'm Beginning by MufasaLion: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

That's a silly excuse not to marry whom your heart race for.

It's not a silly excuse, it's a wise advise! Love doesn't equate sense.

Why would you be financially mot buoyant but go ahead to marry a lady from a struggling home all because of love? You can never meet their demands!

This your ideology is the reason many men will forever be unsuccessful, unaccomplished, kids not getting best of education. Their wives will still end up cheating and leave!

6 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning by MatrixReloaded: 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
The poor home have managed to raised the girl while the parents never cheated. Their ideology left them unsuccessful, kids not getting proper education but the mother never left nor cheated on the husband.
MufasaLion:

Why would you be financially mot buoyant but go ahead to marry a lady from a struggling home all because of love? You can never meet their demands!

This your ideology is the reason many men will forever be unsuccessful, unaccomplished, kids not getting best of education. Their wives will still end up cheating and leave!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning by TheboyGhost(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mikedel80:
I currently have two brother in-laws. One from my sister's side and the other from my wife side. I'm not in talking terms with the two right now. I have sacrificed alot for the two in different occasions. But none of them can sacrifice anything for me. One I lent him 150k, he has refused to pay back even when he sold land. The other one I sold my laptop to assist him with funds during his wedding. I have done alot of uncountable sacrifices I don't want to start mentioning here. I'm coming to a conclusion that most in-laws are useless. I have heard a lot of stories from other families that shows that most in-laws are just not worth it. Even my father and his brother in-law dont talk. That one has never visited us since my father married his sister. A lot of stories.

Please share your own stories before I conclude that most brother and sister in-laws are useless.

Someday you will be a brother in-law and a father in-law to somebody...

Hopefully you don't become useless by then grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning by MufasaLion: 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
The poor home have managed to raised the girl while the parents never cheated. Their ideology left them unsuccessful, kids not getting proper education but the mother never left nor cheated on the husband.

You're not making sense. Nobody has got a reason to be poor or unsuccessful!
Re: I'm Beginning by marlow1962(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Poverty and suffering in Nigeria don make all man dy tink for em self only.
No blame dem my bro, life no be as u take dy reason am. Them dia selves fit dy pass through shege or shege dy pass through dem.
So my bro hustle for ur own, na hu get money dy remember ppl.
Re: I'm Beginning by AndroidAI(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Not just in-laws, most families and friends will never pay you back when you lend them money. Know this and know peace!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning by Ballzproblem2: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
you are not responsible for your in law asses ,you marry their daughter no be the entire family, if your wife tried to blackmail you no yield, anything way wan happen go happen

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning by MatrixReloaded: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're not making sense. Nobody has got a reason to be poor or unsuccessful!
Make sense and feed the whole nation.
Re: I'm Beginning by ibechris(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
My brother in law is the best I have ever experienced.

It is not his responsibility to help me, but I am lucky to have him.

From January to date he has supported by business with more than 17million naira this year.

Which I have also paid back but remaining 2million.

He is exceptionally great.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning by kisscivic(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
You are also a brother in-law to some other people, so I guess that makes you useless atleast going by your heading
Re: I'm Beginning by Mikedel80: 5:40am On Nov 26, 2022
ibechris:
My brother in law is the best I have ever experienced.

It is not his responsibility to help me, but I am lucky to have him.

From January to date he has supported by business with more than 17million naira this year.

Which I have also paid back but remaining 2million.

He is exceptionally great.

Atleast you get sense to know say you go pay back loans. Someone people are opposite.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning by Shagbatshagba: 5:50am On Nov 26, 2022
Answer this question Why do you think they are useless?
Re: I'm Beginning by JONSYN7154: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2022
Mikedel80:
I currently have two brother in-laws. One from my sister's side and the other from my wife side. I'm not in talking terms with the two right now. I have sacrificed alot for the two in different occasions. But none of them can sacrifice anything for me. One I lent him 150k, he has refused to pay back even when he sold land. The other one I sold my laptop to assist him with funds during his wedding. I have done alot of uncountable sacrifices I don't want to start mentioning here. I'm coming to a conclusion that most in-laws are useless. I have heard a lot of stories from other families that shows that most in-laws are just not worth it. Even my father and his brother in-law dont talk. That one has never visited us since my father married his sister. A lot of stories.

Please share your own stories before I conclude that most brother and sister in-laws are useless.
You have idiots as brother in-law.
My brother in-laws are nice people. We gel together you won't even know I married their sister

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning by Dogalmighty17: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2022
My own brother in laws are useless. Imagine one of them, a pastor in one of the biggest churches in nigeria and also a lawyer, sending my wife a government document to forge for him. I gave him federal warning.

In short this december, im writing a petition to the church and ill also get the SSS to pick him up. Since they want to be wicked, they will see wickedness.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning by Missionaire: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
kisscivic:
You are also a brother in-law to some other people, so I guess that makes you useless atleast going by your heading

If only you didn't have comprehension problems.
Re: I'm Beginning by Anunakeeh: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Op don't stress yourself.

It's very common In Nigeria. It's a societal defect.
Re: I'm Beginning by Anunakeeh: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Gospel Truth.

This Factor here Is what kills most nigerian men and It's still killing them up till date.
Re: I'm Beginning by Anunakeeh: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Why stressing yourself on a gullible minded being.

Someone's username states "Matrix..Reloaded" and you are engaging such gullibility.
Re: I'm Beginning by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
Being a bit wicked is one of the basic keys to growth in life.. most in-laws always have this entitled mentality, especially those from the wife's side..they will drain you, and still abuse you for not taking care of their sister.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning by MufasaLion: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Anunakeeh:

Gospel Truth.

This Factor here Is what kills most nigerian men and It's still killing them up till date.

And bunch of them will still continue to be like that. I don't pity stupid folks for the consequences of their actions. Love my foot!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning by kisscivic(m): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Missionaire:

If only you didn't have comprehension problems.

Rather, it is you who have a problem for generalizing most brother in-laws as useless. As a brother in-laws you are also useless one way or the other to your in-laws too
Re: I'm Beginning by Missionaire: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
kisscivic:

Rather, it is you who have a problem for generalizing most brother in-laws as useless. As a brother in-laws you are also useless one way or the other to your in-laws too

Sighs... Again comprehension problems.

He said “Most" not “All".
Re: I'm Beginning by Mikedel80: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2022
I swr this matter is very painful. I will turn to a wicked human being henceforth. There is no profit for being nice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Sex Starving Stories / Smash Or Pass / I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.