Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw (2267 Views)

I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw by Akinomoakin021: 3:53am On Jan 21
I tried calling a female Crush on new year eve without telling her beforehand. She picked the video call and I saw her sitting at the corner of a bed. Lights of different colours were shining and rotating on her face. There were also lots of background noise.

She frowned at me and angrily asked why should I call her on a video call. She then hissed and cut the call. What does this mean please?
Re: I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw by Westerhoffe(m): 3:57am On Jan 21
She was watching Zeeworld and you interrupted.
Happy now?

cheesy undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw by NoahHadNoArk: 4:28am On Jan 21
Keep crushing on females who have zero regards for you.

Your fellow man she’s crushing on be treating her like trash and she loves it and keep coming back.

Same way you will still mumuishly call her again after she’s behaved that way. Life ain’t balanced and can never be.

Why crush on a Nigerian girl?! It’s still her honeypot you lusting after, chase money instead then watch her crush on you as the tables turn.

Las las na poor man dey crush on naija babe wey dey always get plenty zaddies on a steady😂

My peace I leave you Abeg 🤣

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw by sexy74(m): 4:47am On Jan 21
Akinomoakin021:
I tried calling a female Crush on new year eve without telling her beforehand. She picked the video call and I saw her sitting at the corner of a bed. Lights of different colours were shining and rotating on her face. There were also lots of background noise.

She frowned at me and angrily asked why should I call her on a video call. She then hissed and cut the call. What does this mean please?
It means as at that time you are not needed.
You dey disturb groove.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw by Nomerci: 5:18am On Jan 21
Wahala

2 Likes

Re: I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw by munavi: 6:12am On Jan 21
Why would you call a lady on video in the middle of the night without prior consent?
Who do una like dis?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw by Gadafii: 7:54am On Jan 21
It means you are a mvmv man
Re: I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw by DanseMacabre(m): 7:59am On Jan 21
If you were a cartoon character you'd def be Homer Simpson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw by Samueltemi337(m): 8:09am On Jan 21
Akinomoakin021:

It means she went for Bible study in church
Fool
Re: I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw by thesicilian: 9:29am On Jan 21
munavi:
Why would you call a lady on video in the middle of the night without prior consent?
Who do una like dis?
I'm even wondering why anyone would pick up a video call they're not ready for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw by Akinomoakin021: 9:46am On Jan 21
thesicilian:

I'm even wondering why anyone would pick up a video call they're not ready for

It was not in the middle of the night oh. It was when I noticed the sound I asked her politely where she was and she got angry.
Re: I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw by NoahHadNoArk: 10:35am On Jan 21
Akinomoakin021:

It was not in the middle of the night oh. It was when I noticed the sound I asked her politely where she was and she got angry.

You go ask am Becos say you be her papa, abi na you buy phone for am?

Some other guy probably took her out or she’s out in the market trying to sell herself. Do not disturb her!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw by Rayd502(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21
Normally you should ask a girl for permission before calling her on video.Only except the girl is so into you,then she will be willing to do anything for you.

Her action in your case shows that she doesn't regard you.
Re: I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21
Akinomoakin021:

It means you are a living idiot
Re: I Did Video Call With A Crush On Net Year Eve. This Is What I Saw by Streetmovement(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You go dey call person in the middle of her ritual session, why she nor go para for you.

(1) (Reply)

Rich girl pikin poor man pikin / Can We Get New,interesting And Discussable Topics In D Romance Segment? / The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.