Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning (8523 Views)

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging / "You Are Beautiful": A Man Compliments A Female Soldier And This Happened / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by Lazyreporta(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2018
allroundgist

Compliment is another thing that can have a negative effect on a woman’s attraction level, especially if she is beautiful. If she is
beautiful, then she has been told just that since she was five years old. She doesn’t need you telling her. She knows it. She sees herself every day in the mirror. There are probably 15 people she meets every day that tell her how beautiful she is. Even if it doesn’t have a negative impact, complimenting a woman you just met for the first time is not going to raise her attraction level in you, unless you do it properly.

Many guys who are just learning to use what I teach will often get nervous and say, “You have really nice nails.” Then they will say,
“You have really nice hair.” Then they might compliment her on what she is wearing or some other BS compliment. What happens is their nervousness overwhelms their ability to act natural and say what’s really on their mind. What happens is that, instead of communicating their interest in a masculine way, they come off as robotic, uncomfortable, inauthentic, ass-kissy, phony and basically trying to use compliment as a bribe for sex. The woman feels a weird, unnatural vibe, and it feels like she is being clinically diagnosed, instead of authentically being celebrated and desired by a man who is used to getting what he wants.

If you’re going to compliment a woman, say what you’re really thinking and feeling. These are some of the things I say to women
based upon how they make me feel inside: “You take my breath away. You’re intoxicating to look at. I want you. You’re sexy as hell. You have a fucking unbelievable body!” etc.
Obviously, for the average guy, it will take him some time to build up to being able to say these types of things fearlessly. Go at your own pace and comfort level.

Here’s another way to look at it. You don’t have to lay out the compliment to a woman when you first meet her. The instinctive
radar she has is already telling her you are interested. If you walk up and start talking to her, that already shows her you are interested.

A guy doesn’t have to tell a woman how pretty she is, how smart she is, or lay it on thick.
When a woman gets compliment from a guy she
just met, she starts thinking: He’s just saying whatever he needs to say. You dont have to be a nice guy, Just remain alpha

That makes her feel as though she can’t trust you. You come off as a pleaser, which is weak in her eyes. Her guard will instantly go up.

Thanks for reading

Support us by visiting allroundgist

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by emmyid(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
OP. . so the summary of this long epistle is "the best compliment is not to compliment"?

The truth is, just have money. Even if your first approach was shitty, your flashy car and rich aura will make it up for you. Even if your first utterance is "Hey" her response will be "U can call me Amaka, you can reach me on 0804873..... "

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by enitey(f): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by WEEDSDOM: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
Complimenting a woman can be wussy..but telling her she got a banging body at first sight is not it. if cute girls receive compliments all the time then you should do the opposite to strike attention. complimenting her banging body is same as telling her she's cute Mr. use reverse engineering instead works better. talking from experience.

emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by id4sho(m): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
After all the rehearsals, i will be like.

you smell like cow dung. cryAfter all the rehearsals, i will be like.

you smell like cow dung.

2 Likes

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by bluefilm: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Na for people wey get time for women na. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by phemmyfour: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Who cares
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by Meekdon: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Who woman epp

1 Like

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lol... This is crap.

Sensible crap, i mean.

1 Like

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by apesinola001: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Meaning
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by queensera(f): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
apesinola001:
Meaning
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by addikt(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
OP ....just add "FROM MY OWN POINT OF VIEW".....

I DIDN'T SAY YOU ARE WRONG BUT THE BEST THING IS STUDY ANY GIRL BEFORE YOU SPIT OUT WORDS..... WHY WOULD YOU SAY WE SHOULD REMAIN ALPHA??...

NOTE:

IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE KINDA GIRL YOU'RE DEALING WITH, GIVE HER AS YOU THINK SHE WANTS AND LIKE IT ....PLAY YOUR GAMES TIGHT BRODAZ!

3 Likes

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by id4sho(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
enitey:
Nice
Damsel, I just can't stop thinking about you. you are intoxicating and breath taking.
c pic, jesu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by Bossontop(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
undecided
Who be dis lazy reporter who jus dey confuse everybody sef

[img]https://media1./images/06f71f7c09e6de54fa5fdf76bfb6bf5c/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by StarUp: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by faithfull18(f): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
emmyid:
OP. . so the summary of this long epistle is "the best compliment is not to compliment"?

The truth is, just have money. Even if your first approach was shitty, your flashy car and rich aura will make it up for you. Even if your first utterance is "Hey" her response will be "U can call me Amaka, you can reach me on 0804873..... "
Lol bad guy
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by Glink2018(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lol... This is crap.

Sensible crap, i mean.

You see your life.
Female folks, said you wrote sensible crap. This speaks volume .

But , lemme guess the right answer...

Money ! Money!! Money!!!
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by Yewandequeen(f): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
All these rigid men out there. Iffahear

1 Like

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Glink2018:

You see your life.

Money ! Money!! Money!!!
Money is very essential... Emphasis on very.

Money makes a beautiful compliment but not the best
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by Hidentity(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
And I am still trying to wrap my head round why the OP makes compliments look like exclusive preserves from men to women. A woman can't compliment a man? A man can't be given compliments?

4 Likes

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by spdamibiz: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
emmyid:

that means if most girls are financially okay, people like you won't have a wife, since money is the only thing you rely on grin

1 Like

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by spdamibiz: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
emmyid:

that means if most girls are financially okay, people like you won't have a wife, since money is the only thing you rely on grin

1 Like

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by Hidentity(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Richdad50:
Yoruba Girls dont need compliments. Just a shout of HELLO from you will have them in your bed. They are that cheap.....natural Olosho.
Without people like you, individuals who are of proper upbringing and sane minds won't appreciate what they've got. One may not exhaustively treasure happiness when he is yet to encounter a man who wallows in sorrow. In saner climes, your type doesn't have the mental capacity, strength of character and requisite exposure to bring up children. If you have kids already, they will be taken from you for adoption. I deem it fit to respond to you because of what the Bible stated in Proverbs 26:5.

7 Likes

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by Hidentity(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
[sub][/sub]7
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by spdamibiz: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hidentity:
And I am still trying to wrap my head round why the OP makes compliments look like exclusive preserves from men to women. A woman can't compliment a man? A man can't be given compliments?

these are the kind of people that make woman so self centered because they believe they have no self worth as man
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by emmyid(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
spdamibiz:

To every rule there is an exception. I only pointed out one thing you need, and don't have to worry about steps and what not to get a woman. And that is money. Love sweet, but with money it's sweeter bro.
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by spdamibiz: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Glink2018:

You see your life.

Money ! Money!! Money!!!
Money is not everything, is because of this environment that we are all shouting money, money can never make a woman faithful to you,
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by spdamibiz: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
emmyid:

To every rule there is an exception. I only pointed out thing you need, and don't have to worry about steps and what not!
I understand but the kind of money you guys are talking about is just excessive money to brag and show yourself, how many people can make that kind of money in a legal way. Do you want to tell me that every guy that has a girlfriend has such money. No ? Money can only get you greedy, brainless woman

1 Like

Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by emmyid(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
spdamibiz:
I understand but the kind of money you guys are talking about is just excessive money to brag and show yourself, how many people can make that kind of money in a legal way. Do you want to tell me that every guy that has a girlfriend has such money. No ? Money can only get you greedy, brainless woman

You are very right bro, too bad 95% of them are greedy. Note- I'm one of those guys who get laid free.
Re: Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
WEEDSDOM:
Complimenting a woman can be wussy..but telling her she got a banging body at first sight is not it. if cute girls receive compliments all the time then you should do the opposite to strike attention. complimenting her banging body is same as telling her she's cute Mr. use reverse engineering instead works better. talking from experience.

emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

How do u do the opposite though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secrets On How To Identify Any Lady From The Marine World. / The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland / 10 Million Naira Or This, Which Will You Choose? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.