Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup (36156 Views)

Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Which Cheap Satellite Television Provider Will Show World Cup Matches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by adebwalex(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Go tv channel 802 is showing it na
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by dele2k4(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Showing just only fans zone instead to show the ball na wa for Gotv with this Bleep up...
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Skmoda360(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
do4luv14:

Yes and data Friendly too
Abeg give me the name of the app..
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by rhames(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Reporting34:
Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is back with a full forces to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lot of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam

Please dear everyone, please forgive me for posting this, if I can help myself I won't be begging. I am seeking assistance from well meaning Nigerians to help save my life. Please sirs and ma's, my name is Faith , am a 26 years old single mom of 1. My son is just 2 years old. I used to be a hairdresser before my present predicament. In August of 2021 I fell very sick and was rush to the hospital by my neighbour. Doctor said that I will have to be admitted because by the time that they have prescribed several drugs for me, my hands and both of my legs has developed rashes and started to swell up. The swelling got worst and more severe as time went by, eventually leading to multiple skin ulcers. Preliminary results shows that I was diagnosed with blood infection. I also urgently require prolonged sore Management with Vacuum Assisted Closure Device and skin graft to help regain my normal life again but unfortunately I can't treat myself because I don't have enough on me. Doctor said the procedure will require 1.3million Naira to give me my life back and so far I've been able to raise only 300 thousand with the help of my friends and some kind hearted well wishers who have taken pity for me in the past few months. Pleas sirs and ma's, am an orphan both my parents are late. I have been trying every possible best to raise the remainder to no avail. I don't have any property to sell again and I cannot work in this my condition pls I beg of you, I can't even look after my 2 years old son, that's why am pleading with any well meaning person pls

He has already posted this today even up to four front page topic please don't even mind to send a penny to this oloriburuku

Okeke again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by specialofficer: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
IRIEBOY:
yes additional 1400 naira or lesser
thanks bro
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Charlesihemeje(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gotv Supa subscription shows all world cup matches. It's worth #5,500.00
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by truthhurtsnaira: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
"Nigerians" mad at not seeing England and Wales, their creators, those who have autonomy while they "Nigerians" get mad when they hear Oduduwa Republic.....LOL
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Aryor11(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Uptownerd:
Thousands of Nigerians angry at MultiChoice GOTV for failing to show World Cup matches.

Frustrated Nigerians are pouring out their anger at GOTV owned by MULTICHOICE Company and DSTV. Subscribers feel scammed as the Promise to show all 64 live matches was a major draw.

What package would show the whole matches and please what is the price ?? Thanks
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by prinsam30: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
rezzy:

You don't mean.

And I had to pay 5500 just to watch because my sister said people that paid 2800 came back to upgrade

there's no reason for me to lie, I'm on jolli package and I can confidently tell u that I watch all matches scheduled for those time frames
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by jimcaddy(m): 2:51am On Nov 26, 2022
You people complaining should upgrade your subscription package and you'll get to watch all the matches. They are showing them, na you just dey the wrong package
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by meobizy(f): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2022
Everybody on Nairaland dey Dangote level until GOtv or StarTimes fail to show important programs. Lol. Brokeys, all of una.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Oksman(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2022
Emperormartin:
They were showing me fans zone! I felt like crying

It's deliberate just upgrade to SUPA if you have the means. But for me I will never renew my subscription again after being forced to upgrade from Max to SUPA just to watch the world cup.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Tundex911: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2022
Lolzzz

Nigerians getting issue with southy owe products whereas we can't afford one...

Set awon TVC and co
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Uzomarrr12345: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2022
jimcaddy:
You people complaining should upgrade your subscription package and you'll get to watch all the matches. They are showing them, na you just dey the wrong package
Why should people pay 5,500 just to watch World Cup that comes every 4 years .

They don’t show us EPL
They don’t show us UCL

World Cup that is meant to be enjoyed world wide and be accessible to most common people , they still tag it at #5,500 and #9,000 for dstv.

At least show love to your most loyal customers (Nigerians) in Africa.

No nation patronizes multi choice like the way Nigerians do.

To be honest, Multichoice fuvked up big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by do4luv14(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Skmoda360:
Abeg give me the name of the app..

Pay #1500, I will send it to you through whatsapp
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by SlyCharlie(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
patoski39:
why not both?
When enough people have come onboard for 9k, it'll later be opened up for 3k subscribers...
In that case it'll be a win win...
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by KennethEnyi(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
Fedrick100:
Na Nigerians wey go dey patronize SA product i dey pity

Coming form someone using freebasics from MTN
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Otobong3374(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Useless Country With Useless Leaders, Who Told You That Things Are Going Well In Nigeria?? By Now, Shithole Nigeria Suppose To Get Their Personal Multichoice Company That Can Help Them In A Situation Like This
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Skmoda360(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
do4luv14:

Pay #1500, I will send it to you through whatsapp

Thank you.....keep your app to yourself.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Fedrick100: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
KennethEnyi:

Coming form someone using freebasics from MTN

Oga i no dey use MTN

I’m not an SA slave like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by do4luv14(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
Skmoda360:

Thank you.....keep your app to yourself.

hahahahaha I laff you, you want free thing Right go find am, that's why they consume your datas like mad
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Sirchiboy: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
Wetpuxy:
Gotv is actually showing the World Cup, I had to text them on Facebook messenger to upgrade my package, it was upgraded immediately, now I’m enjoying the World Cup
Free of charge?
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Formation10: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2022
The problem here is we Nigeria how can we b subscribing 5,500 for just gotv and 9100 for dstv the money is to much in this hardship that is knacking 9ja akpako let b frank multi choice need to do something about subscription
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Skmoda360(m): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2022
do4luv14:

hahahahaha I laff you, you want free thing Right go find am, that's why they consume your datas like mad
Ok now
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2022
SlyCharlie:

When enough people have come onboard for 9k, it'll later be opened up for 3k subscribers...
In that case it'll be a win win...
and u were right,,, just saw on FB page where they announced that all package can now watch the world cup

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by elyte89: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2022
Passionate888:
Gotv is showing.
Some people will pay #1000 naira subscription and expect to watch the world cup

World Cup is once in 4years tournament,not a yearly stuff,besides ordinary local stations too air d match,so I believe it should be made free to all subscribers irrespective of d amount paid for subscription

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by VEHINTOLAR: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2022
ufotunang:
DSTV is the best

Multichoice company, owner of both Dstv and Gotv,is just a very useless,good - for - nothing company ! Where is "the best" in that equally useless dstv ? You need to find out exactly how much south Africans pay as subscriptions for you to truly understand that Nigerians are being scammed by that useless Multichoice company !
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Passionate888: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2022
elyte89:

World Cup is once in 4years tournament,not a yearly stuff,besides ordinary local stations too air d match,so I believe it should be made free to all subscribers irrespective of d amount paid for subscription
Then watch it on the 'ordinary' local stations.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by VEHINTOLAR: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2022
SlyCharlie:

Because, NTA can no longer afford to pay upward of $10million so that you can watch ball, when the agency itself has not remitted 1naira to government coffers in over 13 years.
Even the private stations like AIT can no longer afford it because of inflation and the how the global tv rights market is now..

NTA sports is showing about 28games as FTA, but you need Startimes antenna decoder to access it. Obviously they'd lose money but it's just Startimes way to fulfill all righteousness..

There lies the scam !
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Kojochyke(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2022
Emperormartin:
They were showing me fans zone! I felt like crying
it's showing
I watched Argentina yesterday
I discovered d channels by mistake
Just keep scrolling down towards d bottom
U will see FIFA world cup naija.... Sumtin like dat

Pls spread d word

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by ufotunang: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Multichoice company, owner of both Dstv and Gotv,is just a very useless,good - for - nothing company ! Where is "the best" in that equally useless dstv ? You need to find out exactly how much south Africans pay as subscriptions for you to truly understand that Nigerians are being scammed by that useless Multichoice company !
...how do you expect the subscription for DStv to be cheap.. when the government does not provide a condusive environment for bussinesses to strive ...DStv and bussiness in Nigeria are struggling to survive this hard bad economy.....no constant electricity supply, bad roads, multiple taxation, high rate of dollars exchange rate, devaluation of the naira, high costs of disel at 850 per litre in which this DStv and bussinesse use generator to run the bussiness because of lack of electricity power supply..all this affects DStv and bussinesses and they operate and run their business in high cost and high over head costs and expenses ....so all this will make the subscription to be high...if the Nigeria economy is good and better with 24 hours constant electricity power supply...the dstv subscription will be cheaper...so you blame the federal government for the bad economy causing all this inflation, high costs of subscription... even products, goods , foodstuffs is expensive now so not only DStv subscription...its the federal government and bad governance and bad economy causing all of this

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: / Why Nigerian Commentators Should Not Comment On Serious Matches / World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.