Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup (36164 Views)

Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Which Cheap Satellite Television Provider Will Show World Cup Matches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by HayB100(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
I am also watching all the matches oh, it depends on your subscription, if you upgrade to GOTV Sups, you go enjoy all the 64 matches live
mployer:
I am watching all the matches.

It depends on your subscription.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
SlyCharlie:

Wat do u mean by 'u'? Lol...I'm not DStv.
If the matches are allowed on the lowest 2k sub, you'd have more subscribers yes, but your revenue and profit margin won't reflect it...
Better you have 300 pple, paying 9k, than 1000 pple, paying 2k
why not both?
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Tonytonex(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Which GOtv? They are showing it na.
People think it's free. You have to pay to watch it na. They even try to be showing some on low package.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by manny4u(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:
If you really like football, you must have an additional pay TV provider plus GoTV!

GoTV is mostly for entertainment and news, nothing sports.
Like which one wud u advice apart from DSTV, I dont want to have anything to do with multichoice again.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Tonytonex(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Emperormartin:
They were showing me fans zone! I felt like crying
you have to pay for GOtv Max. To watch all the games. Una too like awof
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Tonytonex(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Passionate888:
Gotv is showing.
Some people will pay #1000 naira subscription and expect to watch the world cup
don't mind them. It's the same GOtv that I'm using to watch all the matches.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by kazma1010(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
We want pay per view, wat dis people are doing us in our country is not good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by prinsam30: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
pls guys I no say this people no dey try ooo, buh me dey watch morning match, 5pm match and 8pm match everyday on jolli package 2800... I watched Portugal vs Ghana 5pm yesterday, after watching the morning match in the office. u guys should stop complaining abeg
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by prinsam30: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tonytonex:
you have to pay for GOtv Max. To watch all the games. Una too like awof

don't mind this people jare, even me wey dey jolli dey watch matches, all they need to do is rescan their decoder, that's what I did to the one in my office and I enjoyed watching the matches

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Farben(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=tuoyoojo post=118672519] how much
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Farben(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Instead make I do gotv , I would rather stick with my tstv

I get dstv Internet explorer to sell o with extra view decoder with dish

The thing just dey occupy space for my house

How much
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Emperormartin:

I can give you an App to watch all games with you Phone, forget those. PayTvs
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by rezzy: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Emperormartin:

Sub the full package and watch on channel 31
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by grailife(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
mployer:
I am watching all the matches.

It depends on your subscription.
Which channel?
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by rezzy: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
prinsam30:
pls guys I no say this people no dey try ooo, buh me dey watch morning match, 5pm match and 8pm match everyday on jolli package 2800... I watched Portugal vs Ghana 5pm yesterday, after watching the morning match in the office. u guys should stop complaining abeg

You don't mean.

And I had to pay 5500 just to watch because my sister said people that paid 2800 came back to upgrade

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by mmsen: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Emperormartin:

Are you serious?

Naija. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by mechanics(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Even Startimes also.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Starzo: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
pope191:

Check your head well obo. What happened to the days of BON? What happened to the days you can turn local TV with loved ones gathering to see a match? So you think an average Nigerian can sub 5k abi? Obo we hail they.
An average nigerian can spend way more than 5k for one month subscription

Y'all spend more than that in a single night out at the bar or on betting per day.

With that been said, I still don't support the multichoice monopoly

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by mployer(m): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
grailife:

Which channel?

Subscribe gotv supa.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by rezzy: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
blowjohn:
Pla what's 'fan zone?'

The channel shows only people watching the ball from different location in Qatar.
No live ball

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gotv max shows the live matches on channel 31. All you need to do is automatic scan your decoder to add the new channels. grin Vote wisely; Vote OBIDATTI2023
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by stasius: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gotv dey mad na.

How they monopolized the airwave in Nigeria still baffles me.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Follak: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kennyfancy:
They are showing all matches, you need to upgrade to GoTV supa to enjoy all the 64 matches
I paid for gotvsupa but they were just showing me fans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by AceRoyal: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Instead make I do gotv , I would rather stick with my tstv

I get dstv Internet explorer to sell o with extra view decoder with dish

The thing just dey occupy space for my house
Explora 1,2 or 3?

Price?
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Follak: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
prinsam30:

don't mind this people jare, even me wey dey jolli dey watch matches, all they need to do is rescan their decoder, that's what I did to the one in my office and I enjoyed watching the matches
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by grailife(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
mployer:

Subscribe gotv supa.
Is it channel 31, world cup central, sm using gotv supa, just that i dont know that they will be showing world cup
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by blowjohn(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
rezzy:

The channel shows only people watching the ball from different location in Qatar.
No live ball

Weird.
Ok tnx

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Marktylerr: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
do4luv14:

I can give you an App to watch all games with you Phone, forget those. PayTvs
Pls the app?
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by do4luv14(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Marktylerr:

Pls the app?

You will pay for it,

This is a screenshot of currently ongoing match

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by DLivingAncestor: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
GoTV na scam before na
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Skmoda360(m): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
kingi777:
I think gotv is a cheat. I upgraded from Jolly to max bouquet (ie from about 3000 to 4000+) thinking it will enable me watch some world cup matches to no avail.

Just learning about their super bouquet here
It's gotv supa 5500....that's where you can see it.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by mployer(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
grailife:

Is it channel 31, world cup central, sm using gotv supa, just that i dont know that they will be showing world cup
.be checking all the sports channels.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Commentators Should Not Comment On Serious Matches / World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia / Jose Mourinho Slams Crates Of Water Bottles During UCL Victory, Mocks Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.