Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup (36159 Views)

Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Which Cheap Satellite Television Provider Will Show World Cup Matches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by ufuosman(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Emperormartin:
They were showing me fans zone! I felt like crying
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by spencekat(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I've been watching the world cup matches on gotv so far.
Only Supa sub can show it.Even Max sub is useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by polite2(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Big shame ,, even with 4200 sub

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by justdream(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Emperormartin:

Ha ha ha enjoy it while it lasts. Atleast dem acknowledge say u be Fan, but u broke to buy DSTv... Kikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Antoeni(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Who Knows , Maybe Alhaji Lai Mohammed Ask GOtv Not To Show it
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by ufotunang: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
mployer:
I am watching all the matches.

It depends on your subscription.
.. which subscription of gotv...how much is the subscription
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
since 2019 that's when I give up on this fvckin guys called gotv

them don beg me to subscribe tire I bulshit them only watch movies with my USB on my led TV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Princedapace(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sub to gotv Supa and enjoy all matches abeg.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by paradigmshift(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Government no care for una, the right thing to do na to boycott Dem.. wetin dem no fit try for their country.. Nigeria na yeye country no doubt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by ufuosman(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Akinsete19:
Gotv is a waste of money, they were showing fans zone instead of the matches.
just to kip visitors eyes on TV. Pay for d cheapest
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Babaflenjor: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kk
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by spencekat(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kennyfancy:
They are showing all matches, you need to upgrade to GoTV supa to enjoy all the 64 matches
It is not fair.Even Max sub is useless to football lovers this period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by ufuosman(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jflex07:
The thing pain me I swear
them Jones people
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Kennyfancy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
spencekat:
Is not fair.
yes it's not fair but our government aren't doing anything
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
They should be sent out of Nigeria
Imagine 5300 confam can't watch full match

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by ufotunang: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I've been watching the world cup matches on gotv so far.
... which subscription/ platform of gotv and how much is it to subscribe it
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by ufotunang: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
DSTV is the best
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by udomonday: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Before the coming of DStv,where Nigerian stations not always showing the world cup matches?so what went wrong?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Moh247: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Showmax
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by spencekat(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
polite2:
Big shame ,, even with 4200 sub
The worse of it,Max sub is useless to soccer lovers this period.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by emerged01(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
After wasting a whole month sub,I tried everything possible to ensure they rectify the fault,no way. This people no send me. After the month expire na that time dem con dey call me.
For a whole year now I never sub. I dey always busy their call.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Tobest94: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Very stupid company. They’re now showing fan base instead of live matches

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by shedy03(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kennyfancy:
They are showing all matches, you need to upgrade to GoTV supa to enjoy all the 64 matches
Cai, that's over 5k sub.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by ufotunang: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Then you can go to the viewing centres within your area and watch all theworld cup matches
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Tonnyray: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jflex07:
What's the essence of the fan zone when one cannot see clearly whats happening on the pitch.. Dstv and gotv are very heartless beings.. They do not care about the poor or middle class.
Nobody in this life cares about the poor or middle class, not even the poor and middle class themselves.
Know this and know peace.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by ufuosman(m): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
My Gotv payment is just for channels and Arise news

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by blowjohn(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pla what's 'fan zone?'
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by dchamp234(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:
Na Nigerians wey go dey patronize SA product i dey pity
Do you have any Nigerian product for us with same quality and power??

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Omootayo123(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Seriously. Our government need to charge them for this as this is deceptive.
Emperormartin:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Gboom: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
What of me that have DSTV compact and NEPA will not give me light to watch and there is fuel scarcity

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Tobest94: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
SlyCharlie:
All the matches are on DStv Compact, 9k subscription and GOtv Supa, 5k subscription.

Nigerians like going overboard ad crying about nonsense.
U expect to watch all the matches of the world cup with 2800 subscription, when dollar is > ₦700, plus massive inflation?

Comon
you’re not serious. I did sub of 4100 and I checked preview before subscribing, they told me that same package will show all the matches but na fan page i dey watch since

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: / Why Nigerian Commentators Should Not Comment On Serious Matches / World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.