Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Always Choose Your dreams. The Rest Could Come After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Choose Your dreams. The Rest Could Come After (184 Views)

Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Choose Your dreams. The Rest Could Come After by SPAMBOX7: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
She wanna come for Christmas and she wanna come on flight and it's 150k to and fro. I believe by December it's gonna hit at least 200k to and fro.

On a norms I could let her come cos she worth it. but I wanna learn some music production and the guy is asking for 170k full course. And we starting next week.

So I did a quick math and I am going for my music production training cos if I learn this shit it's gonna be of more benefits to me so I told her and she cool with it and we canceled the plan. She not coming till she done with school she is a final year student and she got only 5 months left so I told her to focus on her studies and get done. She understands

Yes she might get another nigga who might pay her a flight to go spend Christmas with them or a school boyfriend she's gonna travel to Christmas with or whatever. But nobody cares. Cos whether I like or not she gonna get smashed by another dude it's a fact. That's where most niggas fail. The thought of another nigga smashing their bitch scares them so they make moves that affects their mental health and ends up selling themselves out as insecure. Before you know she gonna leave for that confident nigga who doesn't care.

Don't let anyone get in the way of you going forward. It mustn't be women. It's just the way it should be.
Someone could learn or two

1 Like

Re: Always Choose Your dreams. The Rest Could Come After by iTearHerToto: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
I will fvcck over 30 Nigerian hoes with 150k. Why waste all on one hoe?

Pukes angry

(1) (Reply)

The Tinniest Loaf / Can Someone Lend Me A Laptop For My Hustle / Zazuumadman Is Taking The Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.