Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! (1570 Views)

'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Islandlady(f): 8:31am On May 28, 2022
I have been reading different stories and threads which my beautiful ladies cry and share their heartbroken stories of how men dumped them despite their support & sacrifice "As a lady no man deserve your tears!!!"

This is why I am advising my fellow ladies to always choose Money over Love because, All those women that choose Love over Money are making a very big mistake, most of these men they are doing it for doesn't deserve it, because after choosing a poor guy over a wealthy guy, the poor guy won't still be loyal to them despite them being broke. But if you choose a rich guy over a poor guy and the rich guy is misbehaving, you will atleast endure due to the money, instead of losing entirely.

Remember a relationship or union can't stand base on love, Love won't solve your problems, pay your bills, put food on your table or bring all the necessities of life!!! Men will always be Men either rich or poor they must cheat!!! So go for the money grin

As a lady you either take my advise or take your L!!!
T for thanks

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Candidlady: 8:32am On May 28, 2022
sad

Auntie one question

Choosing money over love.. do you mean they hustle than chase after romantic affairs? undecided

Icandidlady would never advice any lady to go after a man's money
Never! cuz you will still slave for him to get what you want

Abeg enlighten us

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by MadamVanessa(f): 8:33am On May 28, 2022
shocked

It's only a dependent lady who doesn't know how to make money will rely on men money and so choose money over love. I am not surprised to read this, because 99% of our female folks depend on men money hence men treat them as nothing but trash after using them and paid them a token. More reason men double their hustle, because to them they know they can get any woman laid with their money and dump them immediately and move to the next one.

Please no sane woman should take this advise. It's so detrimental. Value yourself worth as a woman.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Islandlady(f): 8:37am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Auntie one question

Choosing money over love.. do you mean they hustle than chase after romantic affairs? undecided

Abeg enlighten us
That is your own cup of tea...like I said you either take my advise or take your leave!

Even those ladies that choose Love, end up becoming a slave to him and worst still gets beaten up and even killed for love...so is it worth it!?

Love is never enough, especially in this modern days marriage or relationship...Wise ladies now go for the money instead of love!

You are just an hypocrite! Can you stay in a relationship without money, even if you are rich as a lady... you shoulder all the responsibility in the name of love and the broke man you are doing all this for, still cheat on you can you continue with that relationship!? Be candid

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by rickpat(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2022
Lol... SMH...na wa
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Uniquetani1(f): 8:40am On May 28, 2022
Relationship wahala everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Animegirl(f): 8:41am On May 28, 2022
cheesy grin

Even though I'm a preacher of staying away from broke men but to be honest, a lady should be independent on her own. The truth is "no man can give you all the happiness you so desire except yourself". Love or money, become valuable as a lady.

And, if you eventually date a rich guy, use him to invest in your businesses and career, but in all your doings don't be a slave or a pushing bag. Also, stay away from broke men and yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Candidlady: 8:43am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
That is your own cup of tea...like I said you either take my advise or take your leave!

Even those ladies that choose Love, end up becoming a slave to him and worst still gets beaten up and even killed for love...so is it worth it!?

In a nutshell you are advising ladies to be gold diggers ko lipsrsealed undecided

And who told you those that goes after the money won't get beaten or killed too undecided

Why not make your own money

y'all are the reason all these dudes call us names

Idont do em tho. So idont care. Y'all could choose to sell your worth cuz of a penny someone somewhere is using to spliff

Do have a lovely weekend auntie

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2022
Another potential dog dickk lover
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Choilila: 8:46am On May 28, 2022
Why can't you choose your own money and love yourself like no other?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Jack005(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2022
Yahoo boy go soon Mine this one private part. Every werey Now has an opinion..
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Nazgul: 8:47am On May 28, 2022
Sometimes I ask myself if it's a taboo for Nigerian girls to work and earn their own money. Everything you feel a guy should be doing for you, if you're not lazy as a girl you can do it easily for yourself and maintain your pride as a woman.

Choosing a wealthy guy over a broke guy will end in disaster cos sooner or later the wealthy guy would realize that you're a liability to him and he would dump you for a hard-working girl just as a hard-working girl would dump a lazy broke guy for a hard-working one.

The rule of the thumb is to work hard and become independent. So whenever a guy comes across you, whatever you feel for him would be genuine and not because he flaunts some few naira notes on you, cos no guy would choose a liability over a hard-working independent girl regardless of how beautiful she is.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Juliusmomoh2: 8:50am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady you are blessed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Nonyjacuzie(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2022
The future is female indeed
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On May 28, 2022
You can choose what ever you want, rich or poor but if he is not faithful and dedicated to you, you will end up losing

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Sekoni003(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2022
Just take a good look at what our daughter of Zion is all about... So much wisdom grin
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Tokskob2008: 8:59am On May 28, 2022
One thing that is so sure is that for everything in this world there is an end.

So what happens when the money you chose is no longer available

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Candidlady: 9:02am On May 28, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy grin

Even though I'm a preacher of staying away from broke men but to be honest, a lady should be independent on her own. The truth is "no man can give you all the happiness you so desire except yourself". Love or money, become valuable as a lady.

And, if you eventually date a rich guy, use him to invest in your businesses and career, but in all your doings don't be a slave or a pushing bag. Also, stay away from broke men and yahoo boys.

Why not just do away with men undecided
Like is there anything bad in that
Ifound peace when idecided not to have anything to do with em
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Silentgroper(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Auntie one question

Abeg enlighten us
U didnt have to do this.. U should've left her in her delusions..
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:07am On May 28, 2022
This your advice miss road o cheesy...

Hahahahaha
grin grin cheesy grin grin

If even your fellow ladies can recognize the senselessness of your "advice", then it means that the stupidity in your advice is apparent grin...

Either ways Sha....
You're free to follow your own advice cheesy...
Indeed something must kill a man cheesy....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Silentgroper(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy grin

But yahoo boys lavish d most.. Should they really stay away 4rm those cheerful giving boys
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by siofra(f): 9:08am On May 28, 2022
grin

Nice!!!
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Animegirl(f): 9:08am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:

Why not just do away with men undecided
Like is there anything bad in that
Ifound peace when idecided not to have anything to do with em

I can't stay away from men. My Dad is a man and I love masculinity, especially when having sxx. cry cheesy
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Animegirl(f): 9:09am On May 28, 2022
siofra:
grin

Nice!!!

I know you'll be here. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Candidlady: 9:14am On May 28, 2022
Animegirl:

I can't stay away from men. My Dad is a man and I love masculinity, especially when having sxx. cry cheesy

cheesy
Your siggy°°°cruise°°° cheesy
Lovely dp smiley

Do have a lovely weekend
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Zonefree(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:

In a nutshell you are advising ladies to be gold diggers ko lipsrsealed undecided

And who told you those that goes after the money won't get beaten or killed too undecided

Idont do em tho. So idont care. Y'all could choose to sell your worth cuz of a penny someone somewhere is using to spliff

This one you're making sensible post today, hope the world is not ending today

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Silentgroper(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:

Babe ... Marry me..

i dnt mind spending d rest of my life with ur kind of junkie...
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Silentgroper(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2022
Nonyjacuzie:
The future is female indeed
Yes females like candidlady..
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Islandlady(f): 9:30am On May 28, 2022
Jack005:
Yahoo boy go soon Mine my sister private part. Every werey Now has an opinion..
Fixed.
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Islandlady(f): 9:32am On May 28, 2022
Tokskob2008:
One thing that is so sure is that for everything in this world there is an end.

So what happens when the money you chose is no longer available
So what happen when the love you choose is no longer available undecided and no money too
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Tokskob2008: 9:39am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
So what happen when the love you choose is no longer available undecided and no money too
It's advisable to choose wisely from the start, follow your heart and not what someone imposes on you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On May 28, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg See What I Bought For N800 (PIX) / One Stupid Thing I Did For Love / I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.