Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Sex Starved Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Starved Wife (62628 Views)

Sex Starved Husband / Starved Wife! I Am Tired! Please Help With Solution To PE. / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Alexiiydon: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:
Please who else is been sex starved at home. I can count how many times we've had sex since dis year. Always money money money all the time which is beginning to bother a lot more on greed. We're very comfortable. Solid investments, own the house we live in.

He don't cheat at least none that I know of and he's very free with his phone.

I'm tired of living this way... Any help guys? He's the last person you can seduce. It just don't work with him.

To think it's this same man loves sex like crazy even after our kids before this money talks, makes me wonder how people change so fast
me I need money and you need sex did you get my point? Come to my mention
Re: Sex Starved Wife by sukkot: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
tell the log of wood to stop eating 6 wraps of eba for breakfast lunch and dinner. eat only salads. he will be as randy as randy jackson

nigerian men are greedy eaters. you will see one man will sit down and eat 8 wraps of eba. me i cant eat more than one. when i order only 1 wrap at restaurants people look at me funny.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Wife by DrDunamis(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:
Please who else is been sex starved at home. I can count how many times we've had sex since dis year. Always money money money all the time which is beginning to bother a lot more on greed. We're very comfortable. Solid investments, own the house we live in.

I'm tired of living this way... Any help guys? He's the last person you can seduce. It just don't work with him.

To think it's this same man loves sex like crazy even after our kids before this money talks, makes me wonder how people change so fast

Then something is obviously wrong somewhere...
Re: Sex Starved Wife by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Messi1:
Contact me and I will satisfy you.
mad o!
Re: Sex Starved Wife by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Thats the problem with some men.
When you're busy "thoughting" one sharp guy will be busy mounting your wives and girlfriends.

Two months later,una go dey disturb us here for NL

you should visit igando Court to hear from 'real' women.
And who laughs last when such happens? Who bcoms an object of shame in the society? Some women no just get sense, ah swear. If he's poor u pple will tag him a lazy man who's only good at sex nd when he's hardworking nd focused on making money u also have problems? Wetin una want sef?
Re: Sex Starved Wife by ossaiii: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
You can count on me, i am available for you. I love sex
Re: Sex Starved Wife by omolasho: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
[b]What is she even saying sef?

Ma'am from your write-up, I guess you lack communication skill. Learn to relate your sexual need to your husband, not only in words but by actions. Cos ain't gonna lie to yor, me see dress rehearsal to adultery ]
Re: Sex Starved Wife by kingmsookwagh(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Messi1:
Abeg answer my call let's talk.
Just calm down
I smell breakfast here
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
Take him on a 4week vacation,in a seclude island,away frm work.He would find a place to release his energy las las.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by tunapawizzy: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
if you 2 have different level of sex drive and u cant take it anymore...the file for divorce. Dont be selfish spending his money and getting laid somewhere else, have some honour....there are plenty sex machine males out there, go for them and leave this poor man out of that triangle.....end the marriage
Re: Sex Starved Wife by abokimallam: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sit him down and discuss with him how you are missing him sexwise. He may be having some challenges which he did not want to disclose to you. He might feel that you understand, in real sense you might not know.
During your discussion, be the type that wants to help the situation. It might be that your attitude is pissing him off. But if you can show that you care for him, no matter what that you are not selfish over the situation,, you could get your love life back again. I wish you good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Alexiiydon: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
ahnie:

Since you do not value what you have...can we pls switch places?
last last na you go come here come Dey talk rubbish or make you Dey find am go outside
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Opinedecandid(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

Introduce libido enhancing stuff into his meals.
Still confused?
Contact me
Re: Sex Starved Wife by sylve11: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Solofresh2:
Simp of the year lol

carry the award give him. grin grin cool
Re: Sex Starved Wife by achimendy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

Tell him that you need, It's as simple as that.
Are you ashame of telling your husband what you want? Ahh nawa o.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by syncho75: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

Buy him idangola honey herbal paste

www.idangola.com

Call/chat on whatsapp 08068838686 to place you order.

If he doesn't have arousal then we will return you money.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Wife by alllffy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Check guilty, faithful men go to sabbatical, after fall into temptation...

Just tell him you have forgiven, can we go back to our normal life
Re: Sex Starved Wife by skuribeebo: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ti Eda ba jeun yo tan. A ma wa bekun bekun Kiri.
Atubotan be nidi aro. Oun gun iyan lebe lebe.

When a man/woman Belle is full. He/ she would be looking for stomach buster.
The repercussion is in the kitchen pounding
Ur breakfast.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by meobizy(f): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
This boy is back again. Idle minds really are the devil’s workshop. The good thing is he’ll eventually disappear like the many trolls who once troubled this forum.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by maraoke(f): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

where do you live
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Agbebakun22: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
qtguru:

Victor go and read your book
The guy is just roaming here with different monikers why wasting his time. Its a pity .
Re: Sex Starved Wife by cedricksly: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

this is the damages that sex after marriage policy can cause really.... See Ehen my sister SEX is a big deal in marriage but Y'all people shy away from it and it is not discussed much or given the needed attention... Not being Sexually compatible or Sexually attracted to each other is a big deal nobody is talking about.....

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Swinger60(f): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
HantaVirus:
Ain't nothing wrong with him smiley

He's definitely tired of your coochie grin

You know eating the same meal everyday is tiring cool

Say this when her husband opens thread of she cheated on him.

Also, laugh like this when she tells her husband she is tired of his dick and needs a divorce, so she can move on to correct dicks outside.

people like you are hypocrites, and the hottest part of hell is reserved for people like you.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Wife by olaeffect(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

Talk to him point blank. Tell him; Oga I need sex at least 2 times a week please! Give him the liberty to choose his days, it's your right nothing to be shy about.
Number 2, speak to your family doctor as regards the possibility of stimulating him (sexual vitamins). Sometimes the strong desire for a man to give his wife and kids financial comfort can seriously deminish sexual drive grin
The issues in this country can kill the libido of any man that has a good heart. Unlike all these demonic children of the "evening of the world" that abound everywhere now cry

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Wife by thymm: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hope he is not hiding a medical issue
Re: Sex Starved Wife by olasart27: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
You can contact me and lets talk 08160638530,i'll make u comfortable on bed and give it to you as you want
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Olaolex: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Messi1:
Pls are you joking or what? what?
This idiiot has been served breakfast on hot afternoon because of his display of foolishness on nairaland.
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Swinger60(f): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
ahnie:

Since you do not value what you have...can we pls switch places?
OH, pls, don't be silly.

Online validation you do seek here is making you to start losing your sense of reasoning.

If you don't have an advice to give her, you should have just shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Wife by Mavor: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Calvary247:
Your comment to CorrectbizWoman, what is that supposed to mean?
Abeg make both of una carry this una loverboy lovergirl something go offline. It is immature to be having this convo here. You do this on other threads too. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Wife by house10studios: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
jackcanfield:
Take him on a 4week vacation,in a seclude island,away frm work.He would find a place to release his energy las las.
u watch too much Hollywood movies
Re: Sex Starved Wife by Alaga2222(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:

I’m available if you need my services....
Re: Sex Starved Wife by olaeffect(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

grin grin

Even my uncle of 72yrs is still confused on this same matter grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.