Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

When She Says You Deserve Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says You Deserve Better (509 Views)

When She Says You Have A Small Penls / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says You Deserve Better by ersonleads(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
I met a girl for 1 month now & we have been good, really want to go into a relationship now & she just told me that I shouldn't fall for her, that she doesn't want to be any person's problem that I deserve better cos she has great flaws. Why will she say Dis? We've not had issues for this 1 month? She just dey confuse me embarassed embarassed
Re: When She Says You Deserve Better by HarlequinLekex: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
If you are a REAL man, ask her what her flaws her.
If you are a boy don't ask her so you won't start quarelling with her or using her flaws against her.

1 Like

Re: When She Says You Deserve Better by HarlequinLekex: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
She has been honest with you. It is left for you to decide whether you deserve her or not?

1 Like

Re: When She Says You Deserve Better by JASONjnr(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sometimes z these girls are not who they are until you begin to date them, then their true colours will manifest.....

She could be fix....if she loves you...But if she doesn't....You won't be able to fix her...

Look closely, she's hiding the real her from you....

You will either decide to play along or move on...
Re: When She Says You Deserve Better by ersonleads(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
If you are a REAL man, ask her what her flaws her.
If you are a boy don't ask her so you won't start quarelling with her or using her flaws against her.
Alright. Thanks
Re: When She Says You Deserve Better by ersonleads(m): 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:
Sometimes z these girls are not who they are until you begin to date them, then their true colours will manifest.....

She could be fix....if she loves you...But if she doesn't....You won't be able to fix her...

Look closely, she's hiding the real her from you....

You will either decide to play along or move on...
Another good point. No one is 100 percent perfect. If she really loves me we can correct d negativity. Me too nor perfect as well.

(1) (Reply)

Quick Advise To Sexually Active 20+ Year Olds / 15 Signs Your (marriage Will End In Divorce):and Why You Must Avoid It. / I'm In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.