Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? (734 Views)

Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / US Rapper Claims He Has Slept With 1000 Women In The Last Six Months / Millionaire Uses Billboards To Search For Wife, Over 1000 Women Apply In 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by Uchesis: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2022
One of the reasons many men are scared to marry is the thought of having to spend the rest of their life with only one woman, banging only one pusssy every night. He can admire lots of women out there but he can't approach them.

The bible said something about a man leaving his father and mother and clinging to the wife and the two of them becoming one. But even from the bible days we saw servants of God defile that command. David, Abraham, Jacob, the list is endless.

Now King Solomon was the wisest man that ever walked the earth. He had them 700 as wives and 300 as concubines. Even the Queen Sheba wasn't spared.

So, did Solomon confirm the claim that man is polygamous in nature? Was it his wisdom that made him have 1000 women? Why didn't he cling to one like the bible instructed?

Your thoughts are welcome

1 Like

Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by illicit(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2022
Very unwise

Some of the women turned him against his God

He lost

3 Likes

Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by Cypress042(m): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2022
He's a very wise man

It's certain that ladies like/love guys that are wanted by many ladies, including house wives too

So to increase your value as a man you need to have them as many as you want. I'm not in any way encouraging infidelity.
Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by Naira20: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2022
Which sane lady wants a public utility?
Forget all those stories

Some girls won't even marry you if you are too handsome.

Even two sisters married to one man are sworn enemies
Cypress042:
He's a very wise man

It's certain that ladies like/love guys that are wanted by many ladies, including house wives too

So to increase your value as a man you need to have them as many as you want. I'm not in any way encouraging infidelity.

2 Likes

Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by Naira20: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2022
Solomon didn't intend to.Most of those women were given to him as gifts.

He however regretted it later .

Read Ecclesiastes 7:25-28 NLB

25 I searched everywhere, determined to find wisdom and to understand the reason for things. I was determined to prove to myself that wickedness is stupid and that foolishness is madness.

26 I discovered that a seductive woman is a trap more bitter than death. Her passion is a snare, and her soft hands are chains. Those who are pleasing to God will escape her, but sinners will be caught in her snare.

27 “This is my conclusion,” says the Teacher. “I discovered this after looking at the matter from every possible angle. 28Though I have searched repeatedly, I have not found what I was looking for. Only one out of a thousand men is virtuous, but not one woman
!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by justicechichex: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2022
If you read and assimilated the full story, then you'd know how it turned out for him..

1 Like

Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by Cypress042(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Naira20:
Which sane lady wants a public utility?
Forget all those stories

Some girls won't even marry you if you are too handsome.

Even two sisters married to one man are sworn enemies

When you're in a competiton do you consider your opponent as a friend, the answer is very simple 'No' meaning he/she's your enemy.
Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by Naira20: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2022
So it's wise to marry 1000 enemies?
Cypress042:

When you're in a competiton do you consider your opponent as a friend, the answer is very simple 'No' meaning he/she's your enemy.
Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2022
Mention the name of 100 out of 1000 Solomon wife grin
Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by Uchesis: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2022
illicit:
Very unwise
Some of the women turned him against his God
He lost
Like how many? I'm sure its not up to 100 grin
At least he enjoyed himself
Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by Uchesis: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2022
Cypress042:
He's a very wise man

I can attest to this.

I once told a girl that i had another babe who is disturbing me and she was at my place the previous night and we even had sex (na lamba o). Guess what, this particular babe still came to my place some weeks later and we had sex. Imagine that
Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by Uchesis: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Naira20:
Solomon didn't intend to.Most of those women were given to him as gifts.

He however regretted it later .

Read Ecclesiastes 7:25-28 NLB

25 I searched everywhere, determined to find wisdom and to understand the reason for things. I was determined to prove to myself that wickedness is stupid and that foolishness is madness.

26 I discovered that a seductive woman is a trap more bitter than death. Her passion is a snare, and her soft hands are chains. Those who are pleasing to God will escape her, but sinners will be caught in her snare.

27 “This is my conclusion,” says the Teacher. “I discovered this after looking at the matter from every possible angle. 28Though I have searched repeatedly, I have not found what I was looking for. Only one out of a thousand men is virtuous, but not one woman
!
After flexing all the women he now discovered. By the way, Solo wasn't the only one who had more than one woman in the bible. Them plenty
Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by Uchesis: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Mention the name of 100 out of 1000 Solomon wife grin
Queen Sheba is among them grin
Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by illicit(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2022
Uchesis:

Like how many? I'm sure its not up to 100 grin

At least he enjoyed himself

He lost everything
Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by Naira20: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2022
We are talking about Solo for now.

Uchesis:

After flexing all the women he now discovered. By the way, Solo wasn't the only one who had more than one woman in the bible. Them plenty
Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by Jeon(f): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2022
Wise in the eyes of humans, but foolish in the presence of the Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by marlow1962(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2022
I can marry as many wife’s as I can marry, but it all depends on your pocket.
Solomon was a “wealthy king”. He has the resources to take care of his wife’s and children.
But then plenty wer get more than 2 wife’s self for bible
Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2022
Uchesis:

Queen Sheba is among them grin
Bad man cheesy
Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by Uchesis: 6:10am On Nov 27, 2022
illicit:

He lost everything
We lose everything when we die
Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by illicit(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2022
Uchesis:

We lose everything when we die

Before he died self he has lost
Re: Was Solomon Wise Having 1000 Women? by braveboy64(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2022
Very wise however, it doesn't sound real. He might have many wives which gives him the advantage of being confined to a lady. I don't think he can be just among 1000 women.

(1) (Reply)

I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life / She Claim She Took Her Self Out For Valentine / I Bleep Twins Sisters For Good 3hrs Without Ejaculating ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.