Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria (4286 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Onolulu: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2022
The rise of husbandless women is constituting worry, especially for me. I can't just sit here and be watching our queens and princess getting swindled at Shiloh. Another December is here and Rebecca and Janet are planning to visit Shiloh again. There's also unemployment in the country which has make majority of abled bodied men to be single and focus on their career. Is this how we'll be looking and nobody is talking about it.

In your opinion, what do you think we can do to curtail this

NB: I'll also call on our brothers in the Diaspora to come home and pick wife this December. Bride price is now very affordable, especially if you go to places like calabar

6 Likes

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2022
Share husband as Xmas gift for them now.

The truth is, men don't know what they want and true like you said, the lack of availability of jobs is also a major factor preventing the average Nigerian from getting married.

As for the single ladies, please don't show a man ( or the whole world) you're desperate for marriage as this can send him away. Just be yourself. What will be, will be.

I have never been to Shiloh and will never go there especially if it's for husband matter. I believe when the time is right, every single will get married ( that is if they are willing). No need to cry yourself to stupor because it doesn't bring the husband anyways. Rather it will make you age faster. I don't let it bother me even when people rub it in my face, reason I'm aging backwards.

This is not something one can make or force to happen if it's not yet time except you wanna go fetish about it which has its repercussions. So, I'll advise you live your best life. Make the best of your singlehood while it lasts and keep looking young.

Life is meant to be enjoyed, married or not. Don't limit yourself because you have not conformed to society s standard of "completeness" and "happiness." You will wreck.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Jeweltz(f): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2022
I pity women that still put their trust in Nigerian men. Most of them are time waster, terrible liars and heartbreakers. That's where they are good at

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by mystery22: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Polygamy might help,but don't know what the Bible's says about it

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by PerfectStranger(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Jeweltz:
I pity women that still put their trust in Nigerian men. Most of them are time waster, terrible liars and heartbreakers. That's where they are good at
We’ve heard you ma’. What next?

21 Likes

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Cypress042(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2022
I'll urge all single ladies Nigeria to avoid Nigerian men, they are nothing but time wasters, terrible liars and heartbreakers

Bag of cements are not that costly, they should buy as much as they can afford and mould that handsome young millionaire/billionaire they're always dreaming about undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2022
Jeweltz:

Ehn stay single now shey we dey hold you?....go do hookup with una fellow gender and see how much money you make

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2022
Onolulu:
The rise of husbandless women is constituting worry, especially for me. I can't just sit here and be watching our queens and princess getting swindled at Shiloh. Another December is here and Rebecca and Janet are planning to visit Shiloh again. There's also unemployment in the country which has make majority of abled bodied men to be single and focus on their career. Is this how we'll be looking and nobody is talking about it.

In your opinion, what do you think we can do to curtail this

It's very simple make the women marry themselves or do roommates

5 Likes

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2022
mystery22:
Polygamy might help,but don't know what the Bible's says about it

Even polygamy cant help...there are more women than men on the planet....even if every man marries like ooni there will still be remainders

1 Like

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Nonexisting1: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2022
I help them in my own little. I suck their breasts to help them fight off breast cancer. I fucck them to help them fight off cervical cancer. If nobody praise, I will praise myself. I am a good man. As for husband matter, my father taught me well not to cohabitate with snakes so I can't help them vaginarians in that aspect.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by greenermodels: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2022
Let the women help themselves first by making themselves marriable, even many of them are divorcees and slay mamas. The average Nigerian lady is a burden in marriage due to the perpetuation of self hurting beliefs among them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

The truth is, men don't know what they want and true like you said, the lack of availability of jobs is also a major factor preventing the average Nigerian from getting married.

As for the single ladies, please don't show a man ( or the whole world) you're desperate for marriage as this can send him away. Just be yourself. What will be, will be.

I have never been to Shiloh and will never go there especially if it's for husband matter. I believe when the time is right, every single will get married ( that is if they are willing). No need to cry yourself to stupor because it doesn't bring the husband anyways. Rather it will make you age faster. I don't let it bother me even when people rub it in my face, reason I'm aging backwards.

This is not something one can make or force to happen if it's not yet time except you wanna go fetish about it which has its repercussions. So, I'll advise you live your best life. Make the best of your singlehood while it lasts and keep looking young.

Life is meant to be enjoyed, married or not. Don't limit yourself because you have not conformed to society s standard of "completeness" and "happiness." You will wreck.

Exactly my dear..God bless you...dont mind the OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2022
I really pity those girls that are after those useless, ritual, and promiscuous Nigerian men.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2022
Rayban25:

Exactly my dear..God bless you...dont mind the OP

Amen. Bless you too.
Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Shalommy(f): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2022
Chaii cheesy cheesy Wahala no go finish!

1 Like

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2022
Jeon:
I really pity those girls that are after those useless, ritual, and promiscuous Nigerian men.

Like dyg? Nigerian men are a waste of time..dont stress yourself over them
Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Onolulu: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2022
Jeweltz:

This one has had her heart shattered and disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Onolulu: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2022
I'll also call on our brothers in the Diaspora to come home and pick wife this December. Bride price is now very affordable, especially if you go to places like calabar
Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2022
Rayban25:

Like dyg? Nigerian men are a waste of time..dont stress yourself over them
I don't have anything to do with them in terms of marriage/relationship /friendship and will never.

I'm not boosting. They're too low for my liking, so I don't see the reason why to useless or stress myself for them.

it's better to be single then suffering from a generational curses you know nothing about that may lead to your death, delay in life, career and progress.

it's better to be single then bearing some family's Surname that got a lot of stains e. g rapist, thief, gossiping, curse and swearing that has been laid for many decades [I don't want that to affect me and my offspring[s] ] promiscuous and shrine or human blood speaking against the live of the children and grandchildren which they know nothing about,but suffering for it because of the evil deeds of their ancestors.

it's better to be single then trying to impress, to be a doormat and pleasing some in-laws that are bad and will be your hater for no reason..

it's better to be single then to die prematurely or age prematurely in the name of marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by VeryWickedGoat: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2022
PerfectStranger:

We’ve heard you ma’. What next?

Masturbation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by siofra(f): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I help them in my own little. I suck their breasts to help them fight off breast cancer. I fucck them to help them fight off cervical cancer. If nobody praise, I will praise myself. I am a good man. As for husband matter, my father taught me well not to cohabitate with snakes so I can't help them vaginarians in that aspect.

You're trying so hard to be funny undecided

11 Likes

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Pringles101: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2022
Nonexisting1:
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Pringles101: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

How far? Will you date me?

1 Like

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Pringles101: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2022
Jeon:

I don't have anything to do with them in terms of marriage/relationship /friendship and will never.

I'm not boosting. They're too low for my liking, so I don't see the reason why to useless or stress myself for them.
Says someone who is already married with 2 children.
Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2022
Hmm

5 Likes

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Pringles101: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii cheesy cheesy Wahala no go finish!

I have noticed how frequent you use 'chai' in your posts.
Does that mean I will be hearing chai chai chai chai chai chai from you when I am fvcking you lizard and python style? cool

1 Like

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Pringles101:

How far? Will you date me?

Abeg, let me enjoy this Christmas in peace grin. I no want matters of the heart this December. I wan flenjure with me, myself and I. Cos if I say buy me Christmas shoe, you go say I'm materialistic. If I say take me to a Chinese restaurant, you'll say love is not all about food. So let me enjoy myself by myself.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2022
Pringles101:

I have noticed how frequent you use 'chai' in your posts.
Does that mean I will be hearing chai chai chai chai chai chai from you when I am fvcking you lizard and python style? cool

Ewu. Dem don come.

I'm out!

1 Like

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Pringles101: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Ewu. Dem don come.

I'm out!
It's seems I can explore your kukunase too.

Part your labia majora with my hands, spread pass through your labia minora and penetrate the kukunase with my glorious gbola.. kiss

Pump it so hard till I flood your kukunase with quality semen to make a damn good kukunase pie cool

1 Like

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2022
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/dusty-males-take-shots-at-single-women-over-30-for-literally-no-reason.4845628/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjfsa6VwMv7AhWNuaQKHU7GBp4QFnoECAoQAg&usg=AOvVaw1pSmxshY1UAzm0XE0FJCM1

Lagbaja54:
Hmm

Which responsible woman will take relationship/marriage seriously when men of nowadays don't know their left and right.

Moreover Men said "Women have nothing to offer apart from children and they're useless ". So now Women are declining the child bearing tag, trying to be useful to themselves, learning to be independent and men are still mad like this angry poster saying " the most miserable Women are 30 and childless "

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.quora.com/What-do-single-women-at-30-do&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj85fjov8v7AhXFxQIHHQydApQQFnoECAwQAg&usg=AOvVaw01lE19slUnVoWeGctb_kgy

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/what%25E2%2580%2599s-men%25E2%2580%2599s-obsession-with-women-over-30.4858574/page-4&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjfsa6VwMv7AhWNuaQKHU7GBp4QFnoECAMQAg&usg=AOvVaw2SnozVgCxA-NG4CWJ989UY

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.quora.com/Why-do-successful-women-end-up-being-single&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwip-ei1w8v7AhWOM-wKHV1kBB4QrAJ6BAgMEAY&usg=AOvVaw3C2MgDrQbTPClrPPgUDW3z

5 Likes

Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by Pringles101: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Abeg, let me enjoy this Christmas in peace grin. I no want matters of the heart this December. I wan flenjure with me, myself and I. Cos if I say buy me Christmas shoe, you go say I'm materialistic. If I say take me to a Chinese restaurant, you'll say love is not all about food. So let me enjoy myself by myself.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool.
I promise to take care of your kukunase for Christmas cool
Re: How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria by PerfectStranger(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Idiot grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Toast A Lady / Goat Gives Birth To A 'human'; A Faun / She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.