Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 (3641 Views)

Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by udofia234(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Guys I'm regretting why I even helped that girl in the first instance!!! Must we all be bad guys? Must every guy take advantage of a lady who needs urgent help? But I guess my good heart betrayed me!!! After she left I called her the second day to know if she has arrived? Which she was glad to tell me she has arrived ekiti.

Pls if I may ask? Is it possible for a passenger you paid for to recover her money back from the driver after the car have moved? I seem not to understand this o!!! I don't think its possible guys!!!

When I called her the first time she said she was in ekiti. She later sent a text this morning thanking me and telling me she wasn't from ekiti, that she's from cross river state and that's where she is now, she said she prays to meet guys like me in the nearest future!!! I guess she's an olosho(runs girl). I'm still surprised how she got down from a car heading to ekiti and entered the one going to cross river state!

I'm happy I never slept with her but I did my own quota, she does not have anything to say again me anyways. But I'm still confused about her last statement from her text saying "she prays to meet guys like me in the future " pls wise men in the house is she insulting me? Or the other way round?

I have not committed any crime helping her!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by Ballzproblem2: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
I'm not reading all that shit ,no dey accommodate strangers ,or anyhow people,finito

4 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by udofia234(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
I'm not reading all that shit ,no dey accommodate strangers ,or anyhow people,finito

Noted bro! I've learnt my lesson
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by ojun50(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Move on such is life. The Nigeria world is hard
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by immortalcrown(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
Your story is cooked up. You didn't say what led to you paying her transport fare and how you got her number to call her the next morning.

But her statement is not hard to decode. She is a scammer who operates as a stranded traveler. She prays to meet people who will spend money on her.

5 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by 13sense: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mr Mumu.
I can see you have no sense.
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
For her mind, she has outsmarted you and pray to meet more simple guys like you in future. Ignore her, she go jam her match. No too reason am
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
udofia234:
Guys I'm regretting why I even helped that girl in the first instance!!! Must we all be bad guys? Must every guy take advantage of a lady who needs urgent help? But I guess my good heart betrayed me!!! After she left I called her the second day to know if she has arrived? Which she was glad to tell me she has arrived ekiti.

Pls if I may ask? Is it possible for a passenger you paid for to recover her money back from the driver after the car have moved? I seem not to understand this o!!! I don't think its possible guys!!!

When I called her the first time she said she was in ekiti. She later sent a text this morning thanking me and telling me she wasn't from ekiti, that she's from cross river state and that's where she is now, she said she prays to meet guys like me in the nearest future!!! I guess she's an olosho(runs girl). I'm still surprised how she got down from a car heading to ekiti and entered the one going to cross river state!

I'm happy I never slept with her but I did my own quota, she does not have anything to say again me anyways. But I'm still confused about her last statement from her text saying "she prays to meet guys like me in the future " pls wise men in the house is she insulting me? Or the other way round?

She capitalized on your SIMPleness and made hooge stacks.

She also wishes to meet more cash camels like u in the nearest future

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by Johnnyboy6757(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
udofia234:

I will like to meet this girl. So u fit connect me??
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by udofia234(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
Your story is cooked up. You didn't say what led to you paying her transport fare and how you got her number to call her the next morning.

But her statement is not hard to decode. She is a scammer who operates as a stranded traveler. She prays to meet people who will spend money on her.

Not cooked up bro!!! I can never help anybody in that situation again
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by udofia234(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
13sense:
Mr Mumu.
I can see you have no sense.

Bro! you judging me now is somehow! I brought the matter here and I was advised to help her. Now I'm at fault
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by udofia234(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
peepydelano:
For her mind, she has outsmarted you and pray to meet more simple guys like you in future. Ignore her, she go jam her match. No too reason am

Guy the thing dey pain me !!! I for do her like that other guy did to her
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by udofia234(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Miracood2:

She capitalized on your SIMPleness and made hooge stacks.

She also wishes to meet more cash camels like u in the nearest future

is OK!!! I can never fall into such again! any girl wet fall into my hand now na she go suffer am
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by udofia234(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
I will like to meet this girl. So u fit connect me??

You base cross river?
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by emmyluizzz: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
you smoke alot of weed bro..alot..take it easy
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by udofia234(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
emmyluizzz:
you smoke alot of weed bro..alot..take it easy

Hhaaha!!! how do u know? the last time I bought it was from you now!!! weed man
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by emmyluizzz: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
udofia234:

Hhaaha!!! how do u know? the last time I bought it was from you now!!! weed man

hey who the fu*ck do you think you are talking to huh!..... motherfucker
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by Kodak9(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nigga
You posted a similar thing right?
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by udofia234(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
emmyluizzz:

hey who the fu*ck do you think you are talking to huh!..... motherfucker

Sorry oh! I'm scared already!!!! you baga!!! you the hell are u? go eat shit!!! you are such a slowpoke displaying your generational stupidity on the Internet, go get a life.
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by udofia234(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kodak9:
Nigga
You posted a similar thing right?

Yeah! there was a previous thread when she was stranded and I had to take her in!
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by Kodak9(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
udofia234:

Yeah! there was a previous thread when she was stranded and I had to take her in!
Dem niggas are insulting you.
But you did the right thing.
Even tho she is ashawo.
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by udofia234(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kodak9:
Dem niggas are insulting you. But you did the right thing. Even tho she is ashawo.

Thanks boss!!! Now she's making me regret
Kodak9:
Dem niggas are insulting you. But you did the right thing. Even tho she is ashawo.

Kodak9:

Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by Kodak9(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
udofia234:

how? did she insult you.
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by emmyluizzz: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
udofia234:

Sorry oh! I'm scared already!!!! you baga!!! you the hell are u? go eat shit!!! you are such a slowpoke displaying your generational stupidity on the Internet, go get a life.

Fu*CK You
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by brain54(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
This your story na season film o!

Watch out for season 3…

4,5 and 6.

You Dey creative sha. Keep it up.
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by Kasdat5(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Move on already , you have done your part .

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by udofia234(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kodak9:
how? did she insult you.

she told me she's from ekiti and now she text me she's in cross river!!! ending the text she said she praying to meet guys like me in the future!!! meaning?
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by Bahamas95(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
I have had an encounter with these "stranded travellers" before. I didn't fall for the temptation of taking them to my house to pass the night.....I simply told them I don't accommodate strangers.

The recent one was about 6months ago, not all guys can turn down that girl because she's very pretty. I can't risk my life because of free sex.
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by udofia234(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kasdat5:
Move on already , you have done your part .

Noted boss!!! thanks
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 by Kodak9(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
udofia234:

she told me she's from ekiti and now she text me she's in cross river!!! ending the text she said she praying to meet guys like me in the future!!! meaning?
may be she lied to get the money from you.
But dat one no tear you.as far as you don give am money.
Just 4get her sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Love With Two Men / How Do I Get Rid Of This Ex?! / Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.