Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) (49049 Views)

Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally / Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Hussein035: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Adjovi:
How some people still support this man is just beyond me.... Before some idiots will tag me as an Igbo or ipob, I'm a yoruba boy and tinubu is not what Nigeria needs right now. He's too old. Nawa o they must give tinubu chewinggum marking so that he won't fall grin grin grin grin grin wahala dey grin grin

Gbogbo eyin ti ee Fe ki ilu yi lo si waju, lagbara oloun ee ni jere lagbara oloun

Must your drop curse when typing. I know you ipob staff member. You want us to vote some that invested the whole state savings into ogogoro business that worths NEXT to nothing.

Why are you thinking like Anambra former governor, respect yourself and learn to type responsibly
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by unclejb2(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Where is MC Oluomo?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Benwallt(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They had to force market men and women to close shop and be at Tinubu campaign ground or lose there shops

Madness!!
you don't know the calibre of who came to town? Everything suppose stand still..

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Bridget95(f): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Pandora Obituary is going nowhere we'll do everything possible to rig the GCE certificate f00L out of the ballot come 2023. gringrin grin grin Pandora Obituary is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN
you re full of shi.t
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nijablast:

How come Lagos keeps rising above other states grin

You haven't answered my questions.

How did he do it in Lagos?

How did he put the interests of nigerians above his interests in Lagos? when the interests of his cronies is threatened vs that of nigerians, how did he protect the interests of Nigerians?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Dave2011: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nijablast:
Jagaban has landed
The tormentor of Obituaries angry grin grin
They will cry again today

It's obvious Obi is your nightmare and not Atiku. Obi is your next president! Book this space!
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Benwallt:
you don't know the calibre of who came to town? Everything suppose stand still..

Who are the calibre of people that came to town and how will that move nigeria forward?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Skylord247: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
I'm really proud of Peter Obi's achievements so far even when the election is yet to be conducted. Observe keenly, Atiku and Tinibu supporters only have one person to attack whenever they want to comment or insult. Up to the 2019 general elections, it was only a war between APC and PDP. THIS TIME AROUND, THEY NOW HAVE ONE COMMON ENEMY THAT SCARES THE HELL OUT OF THEM!!

P.O.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Go and ask Mr Pandora why he stays in Lagos, ask P square why they didn't go to South east after school but came to Lagos to survive, ask all your brothers selling in Alaba and shops everywhere in Lagos, even turning houses to shops, ask Don jazzy why he came to do his business in Lagos. Mad pig, don't expose your foolishness online. Crawl back to your hole, this forum is not for idiots who can't comprehend basic grammer.

Which city did he develop to be commercially viable so everyone makes profit? Which working system did he create?

Who are my brothers you referring?
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Bianda24: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Buuuuuuuuuuuuhaaaaaaaaaaarriiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by zionstaar75: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Adjovi:
How some people still support this man is just beyond me.... Before some idiots will tag me as an Igbo or ipob, I'm a yoruba boy and tinubu is not what Nigeria needs right now. He's too old. Nawa o they must give tinubu chewinggum marking so that he won't fall grin grin grin grin grin wahala dey grin grin

Gbogbo eyin ti ee Fe ki ilu yi lo si waju, lagbara oloun ee ni jere lagbara oloun
so we should support people that call Nigeria a zoo,I repeat no Igbo man will rule this country for a minimum of 16years,if they reset their brain before then they might stand a chance
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Doracity82:
Your obituary will soon be announced

As u are going u are going with your words
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by barbstee(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They had to force market men and women to close shop and be at Tinubu campaign ground or lose there shops

Madness!!

You this guy and propaganda
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Henrymas(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Someone should please explain to me, why the Boko Haram kingpin Shettima walked away from his principal and followed gandollar?
This clearly shows that the killer has no respect for emi-lo-corn. He can't wait to be sworn in and then show the kleptomaniac shege!!!
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Cantonese: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Pandora Obituary is going nowhere we'll do everything possible to rig the GCE certificate f00L out of the ballot come 2023. gringrin grin grin Pandora Obituary is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN

That’s why you are in deep misery today. Rigging has made you like dried crayfish, with your eyes too like opolo eyes. Continue rigging, while those who desire better lives continue working positively and decently for a better society.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Cantonese:

That’s why you are in deep misery today. Rigging has made you like dried crayfish, with your eyes too like opolo eyes. Continue rigging, while those who desire better lives continue working positively and decently for a better society.

Nonsense talks
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Tsolutionjoseph: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
cezarman:

Una be zombies in slavery that's why na.

Zombie_ no choice tongue

Slavery_ no choice tongue
Peter Obi will be worst, Tinubu is the best among them, Tinubu will change rotten situation into bad one, and Peter obi will change rotten situation, into collapse one
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by phorget(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
seguntijan:
Asiwaju Is Working Again Like He Is The Underdog.

When Akeredolu was asked about the 2023 presidential race, he said that they await the return of the Capo de Tutti.

Fashola also said that we should wait for him to speak.

Then on January 10, 2022, Tinubu went to the presidential villa and informed the president of his intention to run. ‘I have the capacity, the competence to rule’. You can’t forget that.

That made him the first in his party to formally make his interest known.

And immediately after that, he started a broad based national consultations, the kind that we have never seen before in a party’s presidential primary.

Tinubu did not sleep!

He was the most popular man in the party after the president who isn’t running yet he worked like he’s the least known.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu left no stone unturned in his elaborate nationwide consultations right from that January 10.

While others were dragging to declare, Tinubu was already on the field working and working very hard. Before they could finally declare, Asiwaju already had over 50% of the delegates either adhoc or statutory on his side.

He was not waiting to be imposed.

That was never in his plan.

Some ministers did not want to resign even after declaring which was against the new Electoral Law until the president held a meeting with them and asked those who were interested in running to resign. And even after that meeting, it was only Nwajuiba that resigned almost immediately. Others wanted to eat their cake and still have it. Chris Ngige in particular became a joke.

Amaechi also wanted to run but he was not open enough. He said that he wanted to hold a thanksgiving service at Adokie Ameisemaka stadium only to turn the thanksgiving to his presidential declaration. And for the second time, I was disappointed in him. I was disappointed because I did not understand why he was not truthful enough to call it his presidential contest declaration in the first instance. I received many calls on Oshiomole attending the declaration but my reply to the callers was that Amaechi invited him for a thanksgiving and Oshiomole honoured the invitation so if he changed it to a declaration, he was only deceiving himself.

The declaration by Ahmad Lawan was an afterthought. He had earlier told Tinubu that there was no need for him to come and inform them at the National Assembly that he was running because he already had their full support.

The vice president wanted to run but he was not bold enough to throw in the hat. He called his supporters sponsored speculators for promoting his ambition. He said that it’s all rumours but he later declared one night after we’d all gone to bed.

As all these and many more were going on, Tinubu had gotten more converts to his side.

And we saw how his hardwork paid off.

The same scenario is playing out going to the general election.

He won his party’s ticket in June and immediately he got it, he started consultations for the general election too. He has only taken 10 days off in London since then.

His party drew a campaign timetable which they have been following and any time that there’s a review, it is announced.

Tinubu has met with the business community that had in attendance Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Herbert Wigwe etc.

He went to Minna to meet with representatives on Nigerian farmers.

He also met with the solid mineral community and miners and investors in Lafia.

He was at Owerri and had a town hall meeting with leaders of private sector and organized trade associations.

He has also met with the Christian Association of Nigeria in Abuja.

Between Dec 4 and 12, he will be abroad for international engagements.

On Dec 2, he is billed to meet with the organised private sector in Lagos and on Dec 21, he would have a meeting with the creative art practitioners.

I did not list the Kaduna town hall meeting with Arewa leaders because he did not arrange it, he was an invitee like other candidates. So there was no oversight.

Who has Atiku, his major challenger met?

A man who sows cassava will not reap agbado.

There is a reward for diligence.

There is a reward for good and proper planning and execution.

There is a reward for meaningful consultations.

There is a reward when the most favoured still works like he is the underdog.

You write beautiful to suit your audience but unfortunately you left out the money politics that was played out before the primaries.
It's so unfortunate how the elites would preach uprightness and yet keep a blind eye to important things such as a mega corruption due to ”loyalty” I suppose.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Amaggedon: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Think evil spirits is tormenting this one

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Nnaworo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Madness!!

The Powder master uses intimidation, bribery and oppression to get crowd while the wise Peter pays nothing but receives mammoth crowd.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Benwallt:
Abeg no dey tell me bullshit , who Dem help? No sane person will intentional close his or her shop to campaign for a drug baron
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by modupeleke2017(f): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
I have never seen a state that is still under slavery Lagos state, may God redeem you all from slavery. Jakkuna
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Doracity82(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

As u are going u are going with your words
You are the first person that said it, so you are going with it first. Just buy original sniper to ease the pains and make it faster.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by KINGS100(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Push and start drug lord, What is he going to say today?

chase4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ses6e9OxGHw

Watch the entry of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in company of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and other APC chieftains into Teslim Balogun Stadium in Surulere for the official commencement of the Lagos Rally.

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by stevolution5: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
Between marlians and tinubu supporters who get body odour pass
chase4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ses6e9OxGHw

Watch the entry of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in company of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and other APC chieftains into Teslim Balogun Stadium in Surulere for the official commencement of the Lagos Rally.

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by budusky05(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
See head like cow meat
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by SlurUsername1: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
DSC7:
Scanty.....

Scanty....

Very very scanty...

So many empty seats inside the stadium...

Don't be deceived by what you see online..

Posters of other Apc office aspirants are even more than that of Tilumbu.....

Shame on Tinupoo if this is the highest crowd he could pull in Lagos...

This your tears will be enough to cook the ofe Nsala soup for your whole village people in their next Yam festival please don't waste it on tinubu
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Patriotsleague: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which city did he develop to be commercially viable so everyone makes profit? Which working system did he create?o

Another brain dead obidiiot grin
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CheapHomes1: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Another brain dead obidiiot grin

But why can your living brain not answer the questions?

Which city did he develop to be commercially viable so everyone makes profit? Which working system did he create?

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by CaptainAyub: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nijablast:
Jagaban has landed
The tormentor of Obituaries angry grin grin
They will cry again today
Looking like an imbe cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by Adjovi: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hussein035:

Must your drop curse when typing. I know you ipob staff member. You want us to vote some that invested the whole state savings into ogogoro business that worths NEXT to nothing.

Why are you thinking like Anambra former governor, respect yourself and learn to type responsibly

Na curse them deserve o. Anyone that does not want this nation to move forward, it will not be well with them and their household
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) by DearGorgeous(f): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Madness!!

That's their modus operandi, jare. Always applying force in everything they do!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike Watches Barca Vs Atletico Madrid Match In Spain,2 Sign Agreement Wit Madrid / Wike & Akpabio Spotted Chilling Over A Few Drinks: Pictures & Video / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.