Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Eyes Magic (see Fine Girl) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eyes Magic (see Fine Girl) (1831 Views)

How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. / See Fine Brea*sts With Stretch Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyes Magic (see Fine Girl) by ceereelee: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Wetin be this

Re: Eyes Magic (see Fine Girl) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
I see her cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Eyes Magic (see Fine Girl) by BanyXchi: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Persephone1:
I see her cheesy
not you sharing that ibo thread full of delusions. grin. Yoruba women are the greatest black women.
Re: Eyes Magic (see Fine Girl) by illicit(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
shocked
Re: Eyes Magic (see Fine Girl) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
BanyXchi:
not you sharing that ibo thread full of delusions. grin. Yoruba women are the greatest black women.
Truth is when it comes to people making such comparison i really do not care. Anything that is about most beautiful, most intelligent , most this most that... i don't believe or disapprove it, i am very indifferent to it. The world is too large to correctly award "the most" to a person, tribe or nation especially when the awarded attribute is superficial, indefinite, natural, unquantifiable and or invisible.

Most times i see threads or topic as such as a way people make themselves happy, feel relevant and wanted. I shared the thread not because i agree with the award but the motive behind it which is countering the bashed igbo women's reputation .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eyes Magic (see Fine Girl) by BanyXchi: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Persephone1:
Truth is when it comes to people making such comparison i really do not care. Anything that is about most beautiful, most intelligent , most this most that... i don't believe or disapprove it, i am very indifferent to it. The world is too large to correctly award "the most" to a person, tribe or nation especially when the awarded attribute is superficial, indefinite, natural, unquantifiable and or invisible.

Most times i see threads or topic as such as a way people make themselves happy, feel relevant and wanted. I shared the thread not because i agree with the award but the motive behind it which is countering the bashed igbo women's reputation .
that's actually my point, I believe you're not based here in the country or you're not on other social platforms. If you see the hate that tribe push against Yoruba women you wouldn't even share that, on Twitter they are notorious for pushing hateful tribalistic and misogynistic stereotypes against Yoruba women.. your 'kumbaya we are thesame Nigerian women' is nothing but a fantasy sorry. Yoruba women share nothing in common with other women in the country even if you refuse to agree. Are you on Twitter or tiktok at all?

1 Like

Re: Eyes Magic (see Fine Girl) by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
I saw someone that looks "Indian-ish" or Asian+white mix. Looking good too.

1 Like

Re: Eyes Magic (see Fine Girl) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
BanyXchi:
that's actually my point, I believe you're not based here in the country or you're not on other social platforms. If you see the hate that tribe push against Yoruba women you wouldn't even share that, on Twitter they are notorious for pushing hateful tribalistic and misogynistic stereotypes against Yoruba women.. your 'kumbaya we are thesame Nigerian women' is nothing but a fantasy sorry. Yoruba women share nothing in common with other women in the country even if you refuse to agree. Are you on Twitter or tiktok at all?
I live in the country, i am not very active on most social media. I use twitter and tiktok but i don't come across tribalistic posts from ibo women.

I reserve my right to defend or oppose whoever i deem fit.

1 Like

Re: Eyes Magic (see Fine Girl) by holicupp(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
BanyXchi:

and what are you doing right now preaching love i guess
Re: Eyes Magic (see Fine Girl) by Buziness101: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2022
I saw her ooo... Na juju be dis
Re: Eyes Magic (see Fine Girl) by BanyXchi: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Persephone1:
I live in the country, i am not very active on most social media. I use twitter and tiktok but i don't come across tribalistic posts from ibo women.

I reserve my right to defend or oppose whoever i deem fit.
oh okay dear.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? / Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? / Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.