Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? (1861 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Draslo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
I feel that MAGUN should be used more these days. It will stem the rate of infidelity and general immorality in our society. It will bring back morals especially to kids of the next generation because as of 2023, societal morals as regarding sexuality are in the gutter.

I think MAGUN will make randy men to keep it in their pants and married women getting used to be satisfied by one male appendage. If possible, the MAGUN should work both ways. Any woman that sleeps with a married man will be seen to somersault or bark like dogs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by femmygem: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
We also need to address the issue of men not fulfilling the sexual aspect correctly.

1 Like

Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Draslo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
femmygem:
We also need to address the issue of men not fulfilling the sexual aspect correctly.
That is also a two way street.

1 Like

Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
The thing just tire person

In my area in Lagos before I moved, if you see the kind life 'married' women dey live...

But I personally don't support the magun shaa...
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Draslo(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
The thing just tire person

In my area in Lagos before I moved, if you see the kind life 'married' women dey live...

But I personally don't support the magun shaa...
Na only MAGUN fit do am bro. Church or mosque can't do it.
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by donbachi(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Anything anti legspreading is welcomed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
You never know say antidote for magun still dey.

1 Like

Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Fahvvy: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
donbachi:
Anything anti legspreading is welcomed.

As in eh...
Anything that will stop our girls from spreading legs like bama on top agege bread is WELCOMED!! undecided...

The rate of infidelity is too much abeggi undecided...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Draslo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
You never know say antidote for magun still dey.
Not until you're disgraced first.

1 Like

Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Abolodje: 5:29am On Apr 25, 2023
How does the science of “magun” work please, anybody?

1 Like

Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by onumadu: 5:44am On Apr 25, 2023
Why is it that Magun only catches illiterates and poor people?

I have never seen a RICH man or highly educated man caught by Magun.

And these are the most adulterous group of people in society: politicians, doctors, lawyers, etc.

Magun only catches illiterate poor traders who barely even cheat.

As for the topic proper, who gives anyone the right to put voodoo on another person?
Because of marriage?

If you suspect that your spouse is cheating: DIVORCE HIM OR HER AND MOVE ON.

These insecure sexually incompetent and non-confident people should put a hold on their insecurity and weakness.

After you put Magun on your spouse, what happens after you divorce?
A lot of people divorce, but their ex-spouses still move about with Magun voovoo curse on them.

People who put Magun on their spouses should be arrested and jailed, and the marriage forcibly dissolved.
Marriage is good, but it is not by force.

If your wife is cheating on you, send her packing or leave her. QED.

2 Likes

Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by helinues: 5:55am On Apr 25, 2023
Backward thinking.

Only someone who is not faithful himself will lace a magun for his woman to cross.

Funnily, na womanizers dey jealous pass
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Fintiri: 5:57am On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:
Backward thinking.

Only someone who is not faithful himself will lace a magun for his woman to cross.

Funnily, na womanizers dey jealous pass

Talk normal

3 Likes

Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by helinues: 5:58am On Apr 25, 2023
Fintiri:

Talk normal

What exactly is your problem?

Would something terrible happen to you if you did not troll or provoke others online in a day.

Can't you mind your business without pokenosing into others affairs.

You carry your trolling come romance section.. hahaha

Are you a toddler?
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Fintiri: 5:59am On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:

What exactly is your problem?

Would something terrible happen to you if you did not troll or provoke others online in a day.

Can't you mind your business without pokenosing into others affairs.

Are you a toddler?

Shatap
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Hohenheim(m): 6:13am On Apr 25, 2023
With the rate of education among Nigerian youths, really surprised there are people who believe shït like this is real.
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 25, 2023
Men will suffer from it the most
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Xinjin: 8:00am On Apr 25, 2023
But you could be a victim of circumstances.
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Draslo(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Men will suffer from it the most
It will be a double-edged sword. For every guilty man is an equally guilty woman
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by DonroxyII: 10:33am On May 01, 2023
Draslo:
I feel that MAGUN should be used more these days. It will stem the rate of infidelity and general immorality in our society. It will bring back morals especially to kids of the next generation because as of 2023, societal morals as regarding sexuality are in the gutter.

I think MAGUN will make randy men to keep it in their pants and married women getting used to be satisfied by one male appendage. If possible, the MAGUN should work both ways. Any woman that sleeps with a married man will be seen to somersault or bark like dogs.

Lol, Anything not Natural is bound to have Counter-Effective Consequences On the Society !

Human are Sexual Being and Would seek gratification anywhere if pushed to the Wall so if You ain't Stabilising your Spouse some people are Stabilisers ..Nevertheless, People that will die go plenty and the Population of the society would reduce with Men Mortality Higher and Women Increasing without Spouse & Children without Father .....

The Society would turn Feminine with the Effects & Gradually goes into Annihilation & Extinction...

Nah haha, Magun is a Bad Choice !
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Draslo(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2023
DonroxyII:
Lol, Anything not Natural is bound to have Counter-Effective Consequences On the Society !

Human are Sexual Being and Would seek gratification anywhere if pushed to the Wall so if You ain't Stabilising your Spouse some people are Stabilisers ..Nevertheless, People that will die go plenty and the Population of the society would reduce with Men Mortality Higher and Women Increasing without Spouse & Children without Father .....

The Society would turn Feminine with the Effects & Gradually goes into Annihilation & Extinction...

Nah haha, Magun is a Bad Choice !
I completely disagree. I think Marriage is nowadays underrated. One Nairalander wrote that while his wife was in ovulation, they had sweet sex over the weekend till Tuesday only for her to go and sleep in a male coworker's house over the next weekend lying to him that she was at her friend's place. Luckily for him he saw the said friend at a petrol station across town from her house. He did video call to his wife, she picked the call and set the camera very close to her face and lied again. She later confessed she was at a man's house but nothing happened . She planned on staying there till Sunday but came back home on Saturday after the husband's suspicious call.

You hear stories like that and you understand the moral decay in the society. Before, girls with higher body counts simply dated more men before marriage. These days it's about pure immorality. These girls have seen more dicks than you can imagine. How can such a person stay in a monogamous relationship talkless of marriage. Many girls have been shown used for rituals but it doesn't deter them.
If magun is normalized today, I argue that before the end of this week, there will be more younger unmarried women than younger unmarried men somersaulting or barking like dogs before going to the great beyond.
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Gboom: 11:00am On May 01, 2023
Hohenheim:
With the rate of education among Nigerian youths, really surprised there are people who believe shït like this is real.
Pray you don't encounter a woman laced with 'magun' that is when you will know that juju does not give shit about your education

3 Likes

Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Hohenheim(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2023
Gboom:

Pray you don't encounter a woman laced with 'magun' that is when you will know that juju does not give shit about your education
Stop deceiving yourself.

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/penis-captivus#:~:text=It%20sounds%20like%20the%20stuff,health%20experts%20know%20it%20happens.
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2023
Magun ke,nibi ti Doggy wa

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Gboom: 12:58pm On May 01, 2023
Hohenheim:

Stop deceiving yourself.

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/penis-captivus#:~:text=It%20sounds%20like%20the%20stuff,health%20experts%20know%20it%20happens.
You don't really know what magun is
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Gee64: 2:51pm On May 01, 2023
NO
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by DonroxyII: 6:34pm On May 01, 2023
Draslo:

I completely disagree. I think Marriage is nowadays underrated. One Nairalander wrote that while his wife was in ovulation, they had sweet sex over the weekend till Tuesday only for her to go and sleep in a male coworker's house over the next weekend lying to him that she was at her friend's place. Luckily for him he saw the said friend at a petrol station across town from her house. He did video call to his wife, she picked the call and set the camera very close to her face and lied again. She later confessed she was at a man's house but nothing happened . She planned on staying there till Sunday but came back home on Saturday after the husband's suspicious call.

You hear stories like that and you understand the moral decay in the society. Before, girls with higher body counts simply dated more men before marriage. These days it's about pure immorality. These girls have seen more dicks than you can imagine. How can such a person stay in a monogamous relationship talkless of marriage. Many girls have been shown used for rituals but it doesn't deter them.
If magun is normalized today, I argue that before the end of this week, there will be more younger unmarried women than younger unmarried men somersaulting or barking like dogs before going to the great beyond.
Lol, cheesy For Every Woman Fvckeee there is a Fvcker man ... Men are to be Blamed for the Waywardness & Immorality of our Women including myself ... Most Men of nowadays simply wants to Ease Tensions & Hell yeah, It's necessary for a Mindsets that cruises the Hardships of the economy to Breakthrough You simply want to Ease off some body steams !

It's is not a Women's Issue but Societal Problem affecting all gender ... Address economic Hardships and the problems would Ease Out !

Contemporary Men has Failed Contemporary Women because Men of this Dispensations are not strong enough to Conquer the Unstable hard economy and makes necessary adequate provisions for their Women ....

Sex is Cruise nowadays just like Food is normal to the Mouth so is Pen.is is normal to Vagi.na .... Anyone still in Awe is living in Myopia ....

Just Man Up, Pray to Almighty God, Do Your Job & Face Whatever Comes from Anyone ...

You can't change what You Can't Change Because It's Beyond You !

So, If HIV, HPV, Hepatitis couldn't dissuade people from Fvcking Raw ... what is Magun

Anti Magun drugs-Charms Dey .. I be Yoruba boy .. For Every Charms there is a Counter Charms... Anti-Magun go sell like pure water on all social Media ....

People must Fvck Sey ... Same reason why Music is the Go to when things are hard ... The Brain needs to release some steams no be fault of anybody ...
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Draslo(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2023
DonroxyII:
Lol, cheesy For Every Woman Fvckeee there is a Fvcker man ... Men are to be Blamed for the Waywardness & Immorality of our Women including myself ... Most Men of nowadays simply wants to Ease Tensions & Hell yeah, It's necessary for a Mindsets that cruises the Hardships of the economy to Breakthrough You simply want to Ease off some body steams !

It's is not a Women's Issue but Societal Problem affecting all gender ... Address economic Hardships and the problems would Ease Out !

Contemporary Men has Failed Contemporary Women because Men of this Dispensations are not strong enough to Conquer the Unstable hard economy and makes necessary adequate provisions for their Women ....

Sex is Cruise nowadays just like Food is normal to the Mouth so is Pen.is is normal to Vagi.na .... Anyone still in Awe is living in Myopia ....

Just Man Up, Pray to Almighty God, Do Your Job & Face Whatever Comes from Anyone ...

You can't change what You Can't Change Because It's Beyond You !

So, If HIV, HPV, Hepatitis couldn't dissuade people from Fvcking Raw ... what is Magun

Anti Magun drugs-Charms Dey .. I be Yoruba boy .. For Every Charms there is a Counter Charms... Anti-Magun go sell like pure water on all social Media ....

People must Fvck Sey ... Same reason why Music is the Go to when things are hard ... The Brain needs to release some steams no be fault of anybody ...
This thing you said off me. Oniranu ni gbogbo wa
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by DonroxyII: 3:05am On May 02, 2023
Draslo:

This thing you said off me. Oniranu ni gbogbo wa
Olohun We no well But the Future is Brighter ... Life is Cycle of Boom & Doom Since Time But Verily, It's Gonna be all Boom till Eternity ... We Humanities shall get it all Right Very Soon !
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by Smartguyboy(m): 3:22am On May 02, 2023
Just seeing this for the first time what is “Magun”
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by okoroemeka(m): 6:05am On May 02, 2023
Draslo:

if you must come before equity you will have clean hands,the juju will for both husband and wife,not for wife alone
Re: With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? by SavageResponse(m): 7:10am On May 02, 2023
Gboom:

You don't really know what magun is

How come it has never caught a state governor in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Want To Divorce Your wife Because Of This.... ( Photo) / Am Caught Up! Help / Name Your Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.