Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code (4078 Views)

Did You Really Code 5hours+ Non Stop While Learning To Code? / Learning To Code Is Hard!!!! / Teach Yourself To Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hannania:
Read my writeup and again and see that he's not "My Obi". I'm not affiliated with any political party but I have to exercise my right to vote. Let's not deceive ourselves. Those three will get 99% of the votes.
it's your right to vote and express yourself, you guys should also try to respect other pple who are voting for tinubu that it's their right and not make them feel bad that they are doing it because of ethnicity or religion. Jonathan govt was d biggest heist in the history of Nigeria yet he was supported by the ss and se, no one accuse them of being a tribal bigot. Tinubu,obi and atiku will share the 99 percent of the vote abi, lol, at the peak of the noise of labour party on Twitter, accord party was able to Garner more vote in osun.

2 Likes

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by airsaylongcome: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
tollyboy5:

Shut your $tvpid mouth up. You're not the only black on this forum.

Ha! Tolly B! So you sef dey loose your cool? Dey learn to avoid instigators for this life o. E get why

1 Like

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Esiman(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Thank you and God bless.
Hannania:
I'll highlight sensible key points.

1. Many won't admit it, but Nigeria's complex system needs energetic and strong men. I'm not mocking Tinubu's Age because I'll also get old, but a wise man knows when to leave the stage. His quest for power with that "Emi lo kan" slogan shows he doesn't have Nigeria at heart. It's more of a birthright. We normalize these things from our politicians but that's a huge red flag.

2. I'll credit him for installing Fashola, Ambode, and Sanwo Olu as governors who enhanced Lagos and Osinbanjo who PMP uses anytime Nigeria needs an intellectual representative. History has shown he's a "Kingmaker" and such a position fits him. But the same history has shown a kingmaker never makes a good king. Many factors do not help here. Age is one, agility is second and the third leads to my third and most important point.

3. His choice of VP shows the kind of president we will have. One who does not care about what the people think or what a section of the populace thinks, as long as he gets his way. Nigeria During the time of Abiola's emergence with a Muslim Muslim ticket is not the same as Nigeria today. I was born and brought up as a Christain in Northern Nigeria and I will categorically tell you that if Osinbajo had won the primary and chosen another Christian, Nigeria would have fired up by now. The clerics would be the first to instill fanatic evil in their followers.

Now the BAT movement claims it's all about competence, but would never support the other way around. A man who will go all the way to do that can do anything without thinking about the people. Besides its a mockery to speak of competence and mention Shetima

As a renowned kingmaker, his availability of choice for kings is so abundant. But he chose to make it a birthright of "Turns".

4. Finally, I've noticed the people that sell the APC mandate especially hypocrites like Kayemo are those who directly benefit from the APC either on employment or political will. Even Buhari was not happy about the choice of Tinubu. You might think am sounding religiously biased, but that one choice and the first point I mentioned above are very critical in the times we are in Nigeria.

Unfortunately, he's likely to win because religious bigots, fantastic and myopic thinkers are the majority votes in Nigeria. Pause for a second and ask yourself, if Every Nigerian was sane, will we choose Tinubu? The answer is NO! Atiku is not better, and Obi is a novice and that's the unfortunate position we find ourselves in. I would have chosen Null if it was available, but I have to go with the "lesser evil" and hope he performs.

Nigeria can not be great if we continue like this.
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by fastanddubious(m): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sleekcode:

Even if the gave birth to u in heaven.

U still wouldn't achieve anything in life.

They don't get money from trees in Europe or America.

U are still going to work extremely hard as u are doing now.

Take inspiration from Nigerian men and young boys who have made it despite the unfriendly economy and environment.

Complaining each day won't take u anywhere.

Don't take comfort or solace from the comments of that dullard name Tenza nonsense.

To get inspired this evening.... Just try Reading about Emmanuel Njoku.

He's a 19 year old doing big things.... he's also a dropout.

Only you two people lol
Buh what he said is true though he shouldn't have mentioned that we were created in Satan's image
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by mentro: 3:24am On Nov 29, 2022
Hannania:
Read my writeup and again and see that he's not "My Obi". I'm not affiliated with any political party but I have to exercise my right to vote. Let's not deceive ourselves. Those three will get 99% of the votes.
Hi Mr Hannania, weldone sir. Please I'm very interested in becoming a java springboot developer. Please can you recommend the course i can use? I tried downloading the udacity nanodegree but it didn't work for me this time.
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Sheriman(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Person go suffer to see money to buy laptop
still suffer to see money buy course
still suffer to see money take buy data to dey watch and follow the course(if you no see money, inconsistency go come dey set in)
This life just tire me

I Honestly,honestly,regret being born into this continent...
God dey....
Tech influencers are on Twitter shouting to people to learn tech but did not truthfully tell people all what it takes to survive in this long tech journey and everything behind the scene.
This tech is not about having a laptop, you need money to keep it going, you need quiet office space without noise, you need constant electricity, you need food, you need data. If all these are not adequately meet you will frustrated and demovated to keep it going.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by mentro: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
mentro:

Hi Mr Hannania, weldone sir. Please I'm very interested in becoming a java springboot developer. Please can you recommend the course i can use? I tried downloading the udacity nanodegree but it didn't work for me this time.
Hannania, abeg baba i dey wait your response
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Hannania(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
mentro:

Hannania, abeg baba i dey wait your response
Depends on how much time you have left. This boom below is a good resource to get solid fundamentals.
https://www.pdfdrive.com/head-first-java-e175339683.html

I've made several comments on a path. Please use this resource and follow that path. Its we'll detailed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Edipet(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sheriman:

Tech influencers are on Twitter shouting to people to learn tech but did not truthfully tell people all what it takes to survive in this long tech journey and everything behind the scene.
This tech is not about having a laptop, you need money to keep it going, you need quiet office space without noise, you need constant electricity, you need food, you need data. If all these are not adequately meet you will frustrated and demovated to keep it going.
exactly what is happening to me now, the worst is that I was affected by the layoff of staff in my company. Now I don't have have anything to keep me going in my tech journey. I have never been this frustrated and depressed in my life before.
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Sleekcode: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Edipet:
exactly what is happening to me now, the worst is that I was affected by the layoff of staff in my company. Now I don't have have anything to keep me going in my tech journey. I have never been this frustrated and depressed in my life before.
Last last u go the alright grin
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by qtguru(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Edipet:

What issues are you facing ?

1 Like

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by qtguru(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
I have been there, there was a time, I had a laptop and it will go off the moment NEPA Struck

This is the advice that I can think of, getting Tech jobs are hard because you need to prove yourself, most companies want devs that can take on jobs with minimal training, and it's not the basic design of static sites, it's understanding JS and building applications at least.

The easiest way is freelance, a job is harder to get than freelance, I do Chrome Extension and it's actually easy than building a React Application, that's a niche to try, if not find non-tech gigs like WordPress Content manager.

As for power, that one is a difficult one.

If someone advises you, people, you people reply with insults, which is another reason, a referral is hard on this section, how can I refer a dev that insults people for no reason?

Ciao

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by niel63(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2022
So una don turn this thread political.

Una try. I even see moniker wey dey contribute because its political but when we talk tech, dem all hide.

Una really weldone ooo!
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Raustin(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
I've really been inspired watching you build chrome extensions.
qtguru:
I have been there, there was a time, I had a laptop and it will go off the moment NEPA Struck

This is the advice that I can think of, getting Tech jobs are hard because you need to prove yourself, most companies want devs that can take on jobs with minimal training, and it's not the basic design of static sites, it's understanding JS and building applications at least.

The easiest way is freelance, a job is harder to get than freelance, I do Chrome Extension and it's actually easy than building a React Application, that's a niche to try, if not find non-tech gigs like WordPress Content manager.

If someone advises you, people, you people reply with insults, which is another reason, a referral is hard on this section, how can I refer a dev that insults people for no reason?

Ciao

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by qtguru(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
Raustin:
I've really been inspired watching you build chrome extensions.

It's fun because it helps people increase their productivity. Appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hannania:
Depends on how much time you have left. This boom below is a good resource to get solid fundamentals.
https://www.pdfdrive.com/head-first-java-e175339683.html

I've made several comments on a path. Please use this resource and follow that path. Its we'll detailed
hannania, please I want to know the average or the range of salary of an alx se graduate in Nigeria, also the prospect of getting a job as an alx se graduate
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by TastyFriedPussy: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
adeotiabdulaziz:
hannania, please I want to know the average or the range of salary of an alx se graduate in Nigeria, also the prospect of getting a job as an alx se graduate
That's the only thing you people are interested about, MONEY, SALARY Na the only thing wey dey dey una head, the range of salary... SMH in disgust...
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Hannania(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2022
adeotiabdulaziz:
cheesy Forget about that and learn first. Trust me getting a job is a different ball game. Get the skill, then you can think of salary
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2022
Hannania:
cheesy Forget about that and learn first. Trust me getting a job is a different ball game. Get the skill, then you can think of salary
thank you so much. I want to send you a dm, can i
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Maxxim: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
That's the only thing you people are interested about, MONEY, SALARY Na the only thing wey dey dey una head, the range of salary... SMH in disgust...
Para para, na something go ginger them nw
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Guontey(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Person go suffer to see money to buy laptop
still suffer to see money buy course
still suffer to see money take buy data to dey watch and follow the course(if you no see money, inconsistency go come dey set in)
This life just tire me

I Honestly,honestly,regret being born into this continent...
God dey....
I don't see why you should feel demotivated. Always think about the reality that there are those who have done it even in the worst conditions. That's what's important. There are single moms who have had to juggle their kid, their job, and then coding, and who still succeeded at this. My advice to you is to keep your eye on the goal.
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Edipet(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
qtguru:

What issues are you facing ?
lack of fund to support myself. Because am no more working, each time I open my laptop to start coding, my mind must cut, I will start thinking that i supposed to be hustling on the street or hunting for another work and this would not make me to concentrate. My mind would be divided thinking on how to get another job or business and thinking on how to succeed in my coding.

2 Likes

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by qtguru(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Edipet:
lack of fund to support myself. Because am no more working, each time I open my laptop to start coding, my mind must cut, I will start thinking that i supposed to be hustling on the street or hunting for another work and this would not make me to concentrate. My mind would be divided thinking on how to get another job or business and thinking on how to succeed in my coding.

I have an idea for you, I'll send a PM

1 Like

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by chukwuebuka65(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
qtguru:

Boss I sent you a PM
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by specialofficer: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
qtguru:

sir please can I send you a pm? This is also another issue I'm having sir.
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by qtguru(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
specialofficer:
sir please can I send you a pm? This is also another issue I'm having sir.
Sure
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Edipet(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
qtguru:

please this Gmail is not functioning again. Send to ediong4ever@gmail.com
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Edipet(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
qtguru:

thanks bro, I'm really inspired
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Mytime03: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
qtguru:

I have same issue , if not worse sef. Can i PM you?
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Fapemz: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2022
tollyboy5:

Use the solar with laptop power bank and thank me later.

You are right sir. We provide power solution to tech guy like you and the reviews are encouraging

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Fapemz: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2022
qtguru:

Ciao

We have something for you as regards power

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Fapemz: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Wait until you get job. Data go frustrate you, fuel go frustrate you. There's presently hot fuel scarcity and you can't even get fuel to buy lol. The black man was created in Satan's image. There's nothing anyone else can tell me

We have a solution for the power problem....see my post above sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Very Simple Loan Calculator In Vb6 Needed / Help!!! How Do I Download Premium Videos From Lynda, Tut+, For Free! / Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.