Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code (4075 Views)

Did You Really Code 5hours+ Non Stop While Learning To Code? / Learning To Code Is Hard!!!! / Teach Yourself To Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Person go suffer to see money to buy laptop
still suffer to see money buy course
still suffer to see money take buy data to dey watch and follow the course(if you no see money, inconsistency go come dey set in)
This life just tire me

I Honestly,honestly,regret being born into this continent...
God dey....
No be only you guy. I don tire for this continent. Who we offend ni?
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Ajibade123(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:

As long as your are getting a fairly recent i5 device with 4 cores, you should be fine. I had a t460 with an i5 and the device was... Sticky. With 16gb and an ssd. Got a T460p with an i7 and the stickiness is gone.
All i5 should have 4 cores shey
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by GloriousGbola: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ajibade123:

All i5 should have 4 cores shey

Desktops yes

For laptops (mobile) there are 6 cores 4 cores or 2 cores. You have to check the processor model no to be absolutely sure.
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by DonroxyII: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Wait until you get job. Data go frustrate you, fuel go frustrate you. There's presently hot fuel scarcity and you can't even get fuel to buy lol. The black man was created in Satan's image. There's nothing anyone else can tell me
The Black Man needs Advancements in his Evolutions and He shall get there Gradually with time.

The Black Man has Witnessed Major Changes from Advanced Civilisations But Suffered Setbacks from Imperialism Nevertheless He will Get there and Match Other Super Civilisations as times Goes On into the Future.. Today is not like his yesterday and tomorrow will be better as Globalisation Trends On and All Races are Trabayed !

grin !

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by slysite4real(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hey!
I'm offering to teach Java for free to motivated beginners. Please send me a message if this interests you.

I'm currently enrolled in a java bootcamp. I'm not an expert yet, but I have learnt enough to teach an absolute beginner. I believe that teaching you will also help me get better at Java.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Build Paystack Like System / A Very Simple Loan Calculator In Vb6 Needed / Help!!! How Do I Download Premium Videos From Lynda, Tut+, For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.