Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy (2902 Views)

After Tinubu Wins, What Is Next For Peter Obi's Supporters / Why Is A Youba Baale / Oba Ruling Over Domains Where Ndigbo Is Majority? / If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by FatherOfJesus: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

No peace for the wicked Nwanne grin grin

I go frustrate your life for this nairaland so tey you go screenshot your bank account statements put for nairaland grin

Hahahahaha

Una go collect wotopuriously grin grin
Your fellow urchin dsalvo don come defend you.

Please beg him for money grin
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Your fellow urchin dsalvo don come defend you.

Please beg him for money grin
Hahahahaha

Chinedu where you go since grin

You don carry your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics go offline grin
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by FatherOfJesus: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu where you go since grin

You don carry your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics go offline grin
I Dey play PlayStation.

Let’s continue jare. You don chop?
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I Dey play PlayStation.

Let’s continue jare. You don chop?
Chinedu

Nepa don take light ni?

Obi need money o Chinedu grin

Nna Odogwu help Naanu ministry bikonu
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by FatherOfJesus: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

Nepa don take light ni?

Obi need money o Chinedu grin

Nna Odogwu help Naanu ministry bikonu
Na so my brother, fuel scarcity Dey.

All a result of APC failures

You don chop?
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Na so my brother, fuel scarcity Dey.

All a result of APC failures

You don chop?
Chinedu

Online Dangote like you dey cry for fuel scarcity kwan?
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by FatherOfJesus: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

Online Dangote like you dey cry for fuel scarcity kwan?
You get generator for you house? grin

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
You get generator for you house? grin
Hahahaha

Chinedu so a whole Dangote like you no get Even if na push and start generator grin grin

Chinedu Naanu need money for campaign o grin grin
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by FatherOfJesus: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahaha

Chinedu so a whole Dangote like you no get Even if na push and start generator grin grin

Chinedu Naanu need money for campaign o grin grin
Dayo, na so I see am

Dayo Ibrahim Akinwumi grin
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Dayo, na so I see am

Dayo Ibrahim Akinwumi grin
Hahahahaha

Chinedu

You no put the screenshot again wetin happen?

Hahahahaha
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by FatherOfJesus: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu

You no put the screenshot again wetin happen?

Hahahahaha
Its not necessary Ibrahim.

Since I now know your name Dayo Ibrahim Akinwumi

What a name.

A Yoruba Muslim, no wonder grin
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Kaysalas(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Dsalvo:

Dude ia a grade A dullard. Don't believe his Taqiyaah lie of being Yoruba either. CHeck his past post to note he is an IPOB olodo.
So devoid of basic knowledge
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Its not necessary Ibrahim.

Since I now know your name Dayo Ibrahim Akinwumi

What a name.

A Yoruba Muslim, no wonder grin
Hahahahaha

Chinedu grin grin grin

Naanu need your money o biko grin

Your Naanu dey share bread for Ndigbo grin

Hahahahaha

He needs money for pure water

Nwanne help Naanu na bikonu grin
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by FatherOfJesus: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu grin grin grin

Naanu need your money o biko grin

Your Naanu dey share bread for Ndigbo grin

Hahahahaha

He needs money for pure water

Nwanne help Naanu na bikonu grin
Ibrahim, go as collect bread before you die grin

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Ibrahim, go as collect bread before you die grin
Hahahahaha

Chinedu

You don put the screenshot back grin grin grin

Hahahahaha

I feel una pain though grin grin
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by FatherOfJesus: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu

You don put the screenshot back grin grin grin

Hahahahaha

I feel una pain though grin grin
Dayo Ibrahim go collect bread.

I don tell you

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Dayo Ibrahim go collect bread.

I don tell you
Hahahahaha

Chinedu

Naanu say he no dey give shi shi

So Nawa dey lie before

No wonder him people for AfghanEastern no like am. Dey say na repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing him be
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by mrmetoo1: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
9jalyte:

Abuja gives you an idea of what being the National Capital means in terms of FG influenced development. That was what Lagos benefited by being the National Capital for years and those investments were not taken away or left as responsibilities of Lagos as a State. FG still takes responsibility for most of the infrastructure the made in Lagos

But just to point out, you asked why other States are not making same interventions like Lagos. In actual fact, many States have even done better than Lagos. If you filter the achievements of State led intervention in Lagos, you find that is is nothing given the amount Lagos has. Take Akwa Ibom for example, compare their landmark achievements in the last two decades and what Lagos has done, you will be ashamed of Lagos.

Real estate? That's not the making of Lagos Governme t led by BAT and his acolytes. You should know that Lagos become a center of global commerce before Lugard went secondary school. That was not the design of Nigeria, let alone Lagos and even Tinubu. What drives real estate is liquidity. That is what Lagos has always had.

In terms of what government has offered in terms of housing, Tinubu and his gang have not even done have of what Jakande achieved in that area. Also, so many States have done way better than Lagos in providing shelter

Someone asked in this thread what has been done in Lagos that hasn't been replicated in a state like Kaduna by the FG, I'm not sure if he's gotten any response.

This Lagos was capital decades ago too is one of those baseless arguments. I also don't see how Lagos being capital at some point has impeded any other state from achieving more. When you say BAT has no effect on what Lagos is today, then what effect do leaders have at all? Or are you saying governors have no effect on their states? On the one hand, when you want to talk negatively about Lagos, y'all are quick to say it's BAT Lagos but when it's anything positive, he doesn't exist.

For years VI had been flooding, the so-called FG did nothing about it until they proposed and built the so-called wall of Lagos which has protected that area which led to the development of Eko Atlantic. Do you think if the flooding had continued it won't have affected commercial activities in the area? Instead, the area has flourished. A huge part of VI by the water was dumping ground for a long time until those places were cleared making that place one of the sought-after places for companies, huge name-brand hotels, etc. Isn't that why people claim he owns continental? Expansion of the Lekki-Epe road also contributed hugely to opening up that axis which led to a huge real estate boom. The government doesn't have to build houses if the private sector can handle it as long as an enabling environment and adequate infrastructure is provided. Lagos earnings were greatly improved under him, whatever excuses you want to give for that, this can't be denied and it was a deliberate effort by the government to achieve that, it didn't just happen out of the blue. A lot of institutions that are still present in Lagos today were started by him. Let me stress this again, Lagos in nowhere close to what it should be but its doing a million times better than other states and that shows up in every metric out there.

Also, I want to genuinely learn, what strides Akwa Ibom has made in the last 2 decades that Lagos hasn't. Then whatever progress has been made over there was that by the efforts of the leaders there or they just happened without any catalyst.
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by ENGINEERG(m): 6:02am On Nov 28, 2022
Pls list 10 landmark achievements of BAT in 8yrs he ruled
mrmetoo1:

Someone asked in this thread what has been done in Lagos that hasn't been replicated in a state like Kaduna by the FG, I'm not sure if he's gotten any response.

This Lagos was capital decades ago too is one of those baseless arguments. I also don't see how Lagos being capital at some point has impeded any other state from achieving more. When you say BAT has no effect on what Lagos is today, then what effect do leaders have at all? Or are you saying governors have no effect on their states? On the one hand, when you want to talk negatively about Lagos, y'all are quick to say it's BAT Lagos but when it's anything positive, he doesn't exist.

For years VI had been flooding, the so-called FG did nothing about it until they proposed and built the so-called wall of Lagos which has protected that area which led to the development of Eko Atlantic. Do you think if the flooding had continued it won't have affected commercial activities in the area? Instead, the area has flourished. A huge part of VI by the water was dumping ground for a long time until those places were cleared making that place one of the sought-after places for companies, huge name-brand hotels, etc. Isn't that why people claim he owns continental? Expansion of the Lekki-Epe road also contributed hugely to opening up that axis which led to a huge real estate boom. The government doesn't have to build houses if the private sector can handle it as long as an enabling environment and adequate infrastructure is provided. Lagos earnings were greatly improved under him, whatever excuses you want to give for that, this can't be denied and it was a deliberate effort by the government to achieve that, it didn't just happen out of the blue. A lot of institutions that are still present in Lagos today were started by him. Let me stress this again, Lagos in nowhere close to what it should be but its doing a million times better than other states and that shows up in every metric out there.

Also, I want to genuinely learn, what strides Akwa Ibom has made in the last 2 decades that Lagos hasn't. Then whatever progress has been made over there was that by the efforts of the leaders there or they just happened without any catalyst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina: Moment Voters Burn Their Brooms, As Tinubu Drives Through The Crowd / South East Is The Future Of Nigeria - Timipre Sylva / How to Deal With DSP Alamieyeseigha of Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.