Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy (2900 Views)

After Tinubu Wins, What Is Next For Peter Obi's Supporters / Why Is A Youba Baale / Oba Ruling Over Domains Where Ndigbo Is Majority? / If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by 9jalyte: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2022
mrmetoo1:

What other state in Nigeria is doing better than Lagos? And pls don't bring up the port argument or Lagos was capital decades ago debate. Why aren't other states doing better? You guys like to present Obi as the less of the evils we have when it comes to politicians, how about we apply the same logic when it comes to states in the country?

Bayelsa is a small state with a small population with relatively high allocation every single year, are they where they should be? Wike revealed Niger-Delta states were paid what they had been owed since 1999, what effect has it had on a state like Bayelsa? Shouldn't Bayelsa be one of those states ppl should be stepping over each other to go to?

Why don't you travel and see. Start from Abuja.

Let's do it this way . Compare the transformation that has happened in Akwa Ibom and that of Lagos, compare before and after pictures of Asaba between 1999 and now. Compare the before and after pictures of Abakiliki and compare the percentage improvement.

You need to be scientific in this, calculate percentage improvement from 1999 to date and compare Lagos with those of Akaw Ibom, Delta, Kaduna, Anambra, Gombe, Ebonyi and FCT. After doing that to know percentage improvement in areas like urban improvement, road construction, education, healthcare, environmental sustainability, housing, then you can then compare the income of these States with Lagos and put it side by side with the percentage improvement recorded by these States.

That's how people with brain reason.
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2022
onukwube1:

Is it not shameful that you are contending with outsiders in who owns more Houses in a state you claim to be yours. Wonderful. The truth is staring at you but you chose to **s lick your oppressors.

Tinubu can never be Nigeria president. A mentally unstable old fraudulent grandpa can only rule your mind and soul and not Nigerians.
ECOWAS countries are Visa Free. You can relocate there when Tinubu succeed Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Melvinkel: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2022
Nijablast:
As an Ipob what special benefit will you enjoy from Obi presidency??

Them go flex the name only while hausas and Yorubas will take every benefit.
Them know

1 Like

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Kaysalas(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2022
slimfit1:

Again, not everyone opposed to your foolishness is Igbo. I am a Lagosian so, please come up with something new, you people just copy and paste, didn't you read my first comment with one of your members saying the same thing? Use your head abeg that is what it meant for. Tell us one charity in Yoruba land that Tinubu is supporting.
Tinubu has donated all his and our money to Hausa people to buy their favour.

Meanwhile, our own people are suffering from his huge tax from Lagos to support his presidency hello !!!!
First off, you are the foolish one to think one should keep track of every line of thought on a public forum like this. Secondly, if you had a working head, you should know not everybody publicises their philanthropic works.
Thirdly, the bolded is a confirmation that indeed you have a skull without a brain, otherwise you should know that one of the hallmarks of a working society is an efficient tax system as obtains in the U.K, U S.A and other developed nations. But then again, you won't understand as it is beyond your mental capacity. Cheers wink

2 Likes

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Jogs1900: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2022
mrmetoo1:

What other state in Nigeria is doing better than Lagos? And pls don't bring up the port argument or Lagos was capital decades ago debate. Why aren't other states doing better? You guys like to present Obi as the less of the evils we have when it comes to politicians, how about we apply the same logic when it comes to states in the country?

Bayelsa is a small state with a small population with relatively high allocation every single year, are they where they should be? Wike revealed Niger-Delta states were paid what they had been owed since 1999, what effect has it had on a state like Bayelsa? Shouldn't Bayelsa be one of those states ppl should be stepping over each other to go to?
Lagos has always been at the forefront of economy development from precolonial eras... Lagos being made capital by the Europeans is because of what they are benefitting from Lagos because they can as well made Sokoto the capital and nobody would have complained...When the FCT was moved to Abuja,the Federal government ought to compensate Lagos but they didn't...Even some years ago,Lagos senators asked for special status to be given to Lagos in order for them to be able to maintain its decaying infrastructures, senators from a particular region in the south vehemently opposed this...well southwest won't forget this ... Now let's look at the infrastructures they said federal government built in Lagos...There's no state that doesn't have federal infrastructures...if there is none,it means you have to hold your political leaders accountable.. Moreover, looking at Kaduna state, despite the fact that it hasn't been the FCT before,there is no federal project in Lagos that is not replicated in Kaduna state...If there's any,I challenge anybody to name it.

1 Like

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by waterpouroverfl: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu is contesting for president of federal republic of Nigeria to take Nigeria to greater height not a regional candidate like peter obi that his purpose of contesting was because igbo haven't produce Nigeria president.

Useless Bleep like you
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Elemosho478: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2022
onukwube1:

Igbo Man will still be least affected. No matter the economy of the forest, Lion can never eat grass.

They are entrepreneurial in Nature and they will sell according to what they buy. Gain must be made.

You will in the end start begging for give away because you will suffer alone

The delusions of you Igbo is alarming

You talk as if you are the only hustlers or people that work hard in Nigeria. If other regions are not doing well there is no way they will be able to afford whatever you sell and you would also become hungry. Keep bleating

Every regions work hard in Nigeria and makes their money, the customers that patronizes Igbo businesses across Nigeria are not fetching money on trees or through begging they also work hard to makes the money, without them there is no you, they are the one feeding you.

4 Likes

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by mrmetoo1: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2022
Jogs1900:

Lagos has always been at the forefront of economy development from precolonial eras... Lagos being made capital by the Europeans is because of what they are benefitting from Lagos because they can as well made Sokoto the capital and nobody would have complained...When the FCT was moved to Abuja,the Federal government ought to compensate Lagos but they didn't...Even some years ago,Lagos senators asked for special status to be given to Lagos in order for them to be able to maintain its decaying infrastructures, senators from a particular region in the south vehemently opposed this...well southwest won't forget this ... Now let's look at the infrastructures they said federal government built in Lagos...There's no state that doesn't have federal infrastructures...if there is none,it means you have to hold your political leaders accountable.. Moreover, looking at Kaduna state, despite the fact that it hasn't been the FCT before,there is no federal project in Lagos that is not replicated in Kaduna state...If there's any,I challenge anybody to name it.

I'll wait for them to name it as well

3 Likes

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by omonnakoda: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2022
onukwube1:

Igbo Man will still be least affected. No matter the economy of the forest, Lion can never eat grass.

They are entrepreneurial in Nature and they will sell according to what they buy. Gain must be made.

The same lions that Ijaws sold as slaves for centuries?
That Ibibio were selling
That Efik were selling
That Bini were selling?
That everyone was selling?

2 Likes

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by nedu666: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2022
Afamed:

Do not be stupid, Asiwaju is not going to be President of Yorubas but President of Nigerians, Your divide and rule is not going to work here

U are no longer from the north. Just like thebosstrevor. Only yorubas will arrogate unto themselves the responsibility of fighting and defending the north and Niger delta. Mumu people
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by LILTJAY: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2022
Kaysalas:

Posh slump that still remains the Dreamland of all your brothers in Alaigbo. Some in buses destined for Lagos as I type right now. grin
some are dead now by motor accident just because they want to escape to sw grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by mrmetoo1: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2022
9jalyte:

Why don't you travel and see. Start from Abuja.

Let's do it this way . Compare the transformation that has happened in Akwa Ibom and that of Lagos, compare before and after pictures of Asaba between 1999 and now. Compare the before and after pictures of Abakiliki and compare the percentage improvement.

You need to be scientific in this, calculate percentage improvement from 1999 to date and compare Lagos with those of Akaw Ibom, Delta, Kaduna, Anambra, Gombe, Ebonyi and FCT. After doing that to know percentage improvement in areas like urban improvement, road construction, education, healthcare, environmental sustainability, housing, then you can then compare the income of these States with Lagos and put it side by side with the percentage improvement recorded by these States.

That's how people with brain reason.

Please provide the stats cos you can't just say I should go and look for some before and after pictures to compare. Can we compare in terms of migration, population growth, economic growth, investments, real estate market, infrastructural developments, social development.

My guy said ppl with brains and went on to say I should look for before and after photos. Lagos still remains #1 by far when it comes to housing market, then Abuja a distant second and it falls off from there. Mention one state that has eaten in Lagos' market share when it comes to that.

1 Like

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Apophenia24k: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2022
Afamed:

Do not be stupid, Asiwaju is not going to be President of Yorubas but President of Nigerians, Your divide and rule is not going to work here

With EMILOKAN?
You guys are despicable
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2022
onukwube1:

Scam

1 Like

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by lexylaw40: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2022
What a stupid question. Asiwaju is a nationalist and he is not trying to be a regional president like obi. The deffrence is clear Asiwaju is the best man for the job

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Acidosis(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2022
mrmetoo1:

What other state in Nigeria is doing better than Lagos? And pls don't bring up the port argument or Lagos was capital decades ago debate? Why aren't other states doing better? You guys like to present Obi as the less of the evils we have when it comes to politicians, how about we apply the same logic when it comes to states in the country?

Why?
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Corrinthians(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Since some of us think president is about sentiment, so if Tinubu wins, what personal benefits are you going to enjoy ?
This is really stupidity at its climax. Why don't you people ask Ohanaeze Indigbo these questions instead? Aren't they the ones making the whole thing about tribal sentiments?

Why are you people so hypocritical?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by mrmetoo1: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2022
Acidosis:

Why?

Cos it's a baseless point that people like to bring up over and over again. There are major cities all around the world that are prosperous but don't have seaports. It's an excuse people bring up to justify the failure of their leaders.

3 Likes

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Jogs1900: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2022
mrmetoo1:

They are just jealous that Lagos is not in their region...Lagos is and will always remain the pride and heritage of the Yorubas including the Yorubas in Benin republic, Togo, Brazil etc.

3 Likes

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Kaysalas(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2022
LILTJAY:
some are dead now by motor accident just because they want to escape to sw grin grin
Nor let dem come for you O! My hand nor dey O grin
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by sukar886: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu is contesting for president of federal republic of Nigeria to take Nigeria to greater height not a regional candidate like peter obi that his purpose of contesting was because igbo haven't produce Nigeria president.
You so much hate this country , that's why you are campagning for him, you just want tinubu to be there, just becos he is ur brother
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Haywhy3579: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
slimfit1:

I am from Lagos yoruba ni mi, not everyone saying the truth is Igbo abeg. I am Omo Oduduwa don't bring that rubbish here. We know what Lagos is making every year and how Lagos should be.
Keep deceiving ur self and if u think u are deceiving us, keep it up feb is around the corner. As Igbo of obi wins, what do u stand to gain, bcoms millionaire over night or what?
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
You forget to add, they're the poorest of the southern region.
The leech
onukwube1:

2 Likes

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Regex: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

I laugh at some you Ndigbo who come online to chest beat. Some of your fellow kinsmen are in my area living in uncompleted building, their children aren't attending school and they hardly feed

You can't tell me you have more landlord and landlady in Lagos and south west in general than the Yoruba ethnic groups

I laugh at you guys when you come online to chest beat as usual. If truly you know igbos doesn't suffer then i see no reason why you guys are hyperventilating all over the social media over the presidency

Anyway, if you care to know, Obi will not come distant third in the coming election. I know you guys don't like hearing the truth but the truth will obviously come next year February

As long as we are in it together, innit? We will all suffer whatever choice we make collectively.
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Difrent: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Since some of us think president is about sentiment, so if Tinubu wins, what personal benefits are you going to enjoy ?

The Railway line will be completed to link all southwest states to Abuja...which is the missing link of the train from Lagos to Kano....that's going to open up huge economic activities along the corridor.

He will implement state policing

He will put Nigeria on the path to true federalism by devolving power to federating states.

And I will be very happy another Yorubaman will become president before any igboman near the presidency....they can hate all yoruba leaders for all I care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by slimfit1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kaysalas:

First off, you are the foolish one to think one should keep track of every line of thought on a public forum like this. Secondly, if you had a working head, you should know not everybody publicises their philanthropic works.
Thirdly, the bolded is a confirmation that indeed you have a skull without a brain, otherwise you should know that one of the hallmarks of a working society is an efficient tax system as obtains in the U.K, U S.A and other developed nations. But then again, you won't understand as it is beyond your mental capacity. Cheers wink

Multiple taxation that we don't see the impact. Alphabetical stealing
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Jogs1900: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
mrmetoo1:

The mediocres never name the projects ooh.
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Kaysalas(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
slimfit1:

Multiple taxation that we don't see the impact. Alphabetical stealing
I don't beat about the bush, glad I have been able to school you and put your head in order grin
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by slimfit1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kaysalas:

I don't beat about the bush, glad I have been able to school you and put your head in order grin

Alphabeta taxation, you can't teach me what I already know my friend. Lecture APC voters that have no idea what they are voting for.
Tinubu has never helped Lagos with the great intention to serve but he wants to be served. Tell us about Tinubu's charity in Yoruba land don't try to ignore that question pls.
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Kaysalas(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
slimfit1:

Alphabeta taxation, you can't teach me what I already know my friend. Lecture APC voters that have no idea what they are voting for.
Tinubu has never helped Lagos with the great intention to serve but he wants to be served. Tell us about Tinubu's charity in Yoruba land don't try to ignore that question pls.
It's obvious you have comprehension issues, must I highlight where I said not everyone publicises their philanthropic works? Run along now, grin

1 Like

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by slimfit1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kaysalas:

It's obvious you have comprehension issues, must I highlight where I said not everyone publicises their philanthropic works? Run along now, D

If he has one you will be the first to tell us. This man has taken more in Yoruba land than he is giving. This man will not do anything that will benefit Yoruba people .
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by ENGINEERG(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
If you know what you deserve in life ,you won't say lagos is the best governed
ALTERNATEID:

Good governance. All we want is a Nigeria that is working for everybody irrespective of ethnicity and religion.

Lagos is the best governed state in Nigeria today because of the quality leadership of Tinubu. We need him to replicate the same leadership at the centre so that all Nigerians can benefit and not just Lagos state.

We want him to create opportunities in every state so that Anambra people for example can stay back in Anambra instead of rushing to Lagos for get-out-of-poverty opportunities. Hope you get?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Governor Uzodinma, Wike, Bello Others Shortlisted On United State / The War In Ajah / Nigeria Is A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.