Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Reclaiming And Maintaining Masculinity In 2023 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reclaiming And Maintaining Masculinity In 2023 (532 Views)

How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship / Let's Talk About Masculinity (strictly For Men) / Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reclaiming And Maintaining Masculinity In 2023 by mosdii(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2022
I have been off for a while on this space due to a lot of activities most especially the consistent bans I receive from mods.

I have noticed that many men have fallen by the way side due to lack of proper guidance on the red pill.

I appreciate all the good men that are relentless in preaching the gospel of TRP and total masculinity on NL.

2023 will see my infamous TRP slogan and masculinity teachings on this platform. Brace up cos scales will fall off and we will rekindle the masculinity teachings once again.

Remember that you are a king. Behave like one.

7 Likes

Re: Reclaiming And Maintaining Masculinity In 2023 by JayyXXX(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2022
2023 will see my infamous TRP slogan and masculinity teachings on this platform. Brace up cos scales will fall off and we will rekindle the masculinity teachings once again.

God sparing our lives, I will be here to support you.

Distinguish Senator Mosdii.

3 Likes

Re: Reclaiming And Maintaining Masculinity In 2023 by mosdii(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2022
JayyXXX:

God sparing our lives, I will be here to support you.

Distinguish Senator Mosdii.

Together we will
Re: Reclaiming And Maintaining Masculinity In 2023 by TheboyGhost(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin

This one's are planning to ambush Women!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Reclaiming And Maintaining Masculinity In 2023 by haabidah666: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2022
mosdii grin

long time ooo...

3 Likes

Re: Reclaiming And Maintaining Masculinity In 2023 by mosdii(m): 5:52am On Nov 28, 2022
You pay a lot of money to a gatekeeper to give you exclusive access to a product everyone wants.

The gatekeeper, in a bid to make more, breaks that agreement and secretly gives access to members of the public willing to pay (a fraction of the cost.)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reclaiming And Maintaining Masculinity In 2023 by Ekejoestar(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2022
Mosdii is back, Ya!

Nairaland evening newspaper in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Reclaiming And Maintaining Masculinity In 2023 by Ekejoestar(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2022
mosdii:
You pay a lot of money to a gatekeeper to give you exclusive access to a product everyone wants.

The gatekeeper, in a bid to make more, breaks that agreement and secretly gives access to members of the public willing to pay (a fraction of the cost.)

This is a deep parable

Re: Reclaiming And Maintaining Masculinity In 2023 by Rolexxxy(f): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2022
Woman matter naim this idiot carry for head.
Chop your breakfast in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reclaiming And Maintaining Masculinity In 2023 by mosdii(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2022
For guys that wants to be skilled in the kitchen. Wait no more cos loads of kitchen lessons will be taught for us to prepare delicious and nutritional food that will promote our masculinity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Cheating? / Let Me Teach You Guys how to Game women / 14 Signs That Shows He Is Not (interested In You).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.