Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri (17080 Views)

Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by ochejoseph(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Foolish men maintain girlfriends, instead of maintaining investments. An investment you maintain is an asset. It will yield you a dividend. A girlfriend you maintain is a liability. She yields you bills. The best way to chase girls is to chase what they like-success. And never tell a woman who is not your wife, mother or sister your secret. There is no covenant or blood relationship between you. If she finds a way to profit from betraying you, she will. That is what Delilah did to Samson #RenosNuggets

https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/10217312739467793?sfns=st

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by sacramento1212: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
True

36 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Youngbbt: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
True talk

why kill ur self to satisfy someone who u re not married to instead of focusing on making urself better

52 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by babyfaceafrica: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
he has a point,but sissy men wont listen!!!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by clownboi: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hmm.. But you will need to date a girl before you marry her, in the process you spend, because it important ..

This man talk from a different perspective, personally is good to invest in your relationship, not on the individual per say..
Its just not good to make a girl your no1 priority.

Get a chrome browser that pays you for browsing the internet.. its free
click on my signature below

10 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by sacramento1212: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
clownboi:
Hmm.. But you will need to date a girl before you marry her, in the process you spend, because it important ..

This man talk from a different perspective, personally is good to invest in your relationship, not on the individual per say..
Its just not good to make a girl your no1 priority.

Get a chrome browser that pays you for browsing the internet.. its free
click on my signature below

Yes one will definitely spend in the relationship but at the same time ensure you don't dwell on it for so long so that your investment won't catch fire. Once you commence a relationship, also make plans to convert to marriage so that the investment is secured.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
There's stuff I'll never share with any woman at all, not even my mother.

I remember that guy that told his mum he cums quick. grin

24 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by ImperialYoruba: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Omokiri has lost his freaking mind!

Is there any investment on the planet greater than having a woman by your side? None!
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by ImperialYoruba: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Youngbbt:
True talk

why kill ur self to satisfy someone who u re not married to instead of focusing on making urself better

Dude, i will kill myself over that pussy before i kill over money.

The pussy is the way and the means!
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Youngbbt: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Dude, i will kill myself over that pussy before i kill over money.
The pussy is the way and the means!
bros money and pussy go tire u

2 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by anambraamaka: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Drag them
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Sellfish(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Wise men maintain girlfriends who are a stepping stone to successsmiley

Some girls have so much luck following them that you cant fvck them and remain poor....smiley

Some girls come from families who can lift a nigga up if they mean to...

It all finally boils down to backing the right horse cool

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

5 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Lordofthewest(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Word
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by henryobinna(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
True true
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by rozayx5(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Money over bitchess bro

cool cool cool

Hustle first nucca

Bitcccch a call away

2 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by jideflash(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
WISE WORDS.smiley

1 Like

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by cogbuagu: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jk
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Better talk
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Gkemz: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
True talk.
Keeping plenty women is an easy shortcut to failure in life, which also shorten one's lifespan.

6 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Reno eleniyan you are too much

1 Like

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by danniyal(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
I learnt this the hard way

9 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by shachris02: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
What's all the investment in the world if you've not found someone to share it with?

most of us men spend most of our lives chasing irrelevance that,at the end of the day, we find out that what really matters in life are the simple things....and they are free.

6 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by DaRuud(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Davido you don hear

ochejoseph:

Foolish men maintain girlfriends, instead of maintaining investments. An investment you maintain is an asset. It will yield you a dividend. A girlfriend you maintain is a liability. She yields you bills. The best way to chase girls is to chase what they like-success. And never tell a woman who is not your wife, mother or sister your secret. There is no covenant or blood relationship between you. If she finds a way to profit from betraying you, she will. That is what Delilah did to Samson #RenosNuggets

https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/10217312739467793?sfns=st

1 Like

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by BARONDEMONTE(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
This table you are shaking, hmmm.
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by englishmart(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
��� And you maintain your badmouth ��

2 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by MyTototear: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Women are also investments. It's that the many men choose to have many of them.
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by helinues: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Somehow true
Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by Otakom87(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Once in awhile Reno the make sense. The sense of entitlement surrounding our girls now is at all time high.

4 Likes

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by MufasaRebirth: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
I need to show this to one of my niggas, maybe this is gonna be an eye opener for him lol

1 Like

Re: Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
100 right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / Am So Full Of Myself (pic) / Men Only: How Did You Get Through This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.