Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? (1830 Views)

Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) / We Had A Secret Affair Once But Its Getting Very Difficult To Hide Our Feelings / Funny: How We Expressed Our Feelings With Love Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? by pansophist(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ok so I'm not referring to damaged people, this post is for the healthy ones.

Hiding your feelings is insecurity, and insecurity is weakness. If you like someone, let them know, but because you let them know doesn't mean youve lost your position of strength.

There are women I like, I told them, but due to circumstances that contradict my principle, I won't date them. Because I like you doesnt mean I'll accept shit treatment, which is what people fears when they hide their feelings.

Think of a bird resting on a tree branch. If the Branch remain steadfast, he would rest, but if it breaks off, he has his wings to rely on. Expression of affection comes with vulnerability, but you should be strong to rely on yourself if it's not reciprocated.

And to be able to rely on yourself effectively is to be a valuable person who have options. For example if your favourite food seller refuses to sell food to you, you won't beg her because you can go buy somewhere else. Your money is your value. That's a position of strength.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? by Streetmovement(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Thank God for me I know what I want, I don't play games at all and I don't follow trend, you try to play games with me, you end up playing with yourself, I no send your papa.

I stick to my root

As for the game of chess most men and women play with themselves, make una continue cuz before the next world cup there will be nothing like marriage again grin

1 Like

Re: Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? by udofia234(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
pansophist:
Ok so I'm not referring to damaged people, this post is for the healthy ones.

Hiding your feelings is insecurity, and insecurity is weakness. If you like someone, let them know, but because you let them know doesn't mean youve lost your position of strength.

There are women I like, I told them, but due to circumstances that contradict my principle, I won't date them. Because I like you doesnt mean I'll accept shit treatment, which is what people fears when they hide their feelings.

Think of a bird resting on a tree branch. If the Branch remain steadfast, he would rest, but if it breaks off, he has his wings to rely on. Expression of affection comes with vulnerability, but you should be strong to rely on yourself if it's not reciprocated.

And to be able to rely on yourself effectively is to be a valuable person who have options. For example if your favourite food seller refuses to sell food to you, you won't beg her because you can go buy somewhere else. Your money is your value. That's a position of strength.

Nice one boss!!! Your summation is that we shouldn't hide our feelings!!!! We are only saying this because many ladies abuse this and end up calling them maga, simp and so on.
Your summation is acceptable to some point, for ladies who are not spoilt yet
Re: Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? by udofia234(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Streetmovement:

Thank God for me I know what I want, I don't play games at all and I don't follow trend, you try to play games with me, you end up playing with yourself, I no send your papa.

I stick to my root

As for the game of chess most men and women play with themselves, make una continue cuz before the next world cup there will be nothing like marriage again grin

Bad guy!!! I hear u baba!!! U never meet those kind of ladies nah
Re: Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=udofia234 post=118747045][/quote]

We re both currently serving 1yr service and tomorrow is our cds, d msg I sent the her, she has nt replied, I never wanted it to get t d extent when it will look awkward when we see each other at the LG, that's y I never told her expressly how I felt for her, I made a mistake messaging her again yesterday,
Re: Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? by Streetmovement(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
udofia234:

Bad guy!!! I hear u baba!!! U never meet those kind of ladies nah

Which kind of ladies are those?
Re: Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? by udofia234(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
Streetmovement:

Which kind of ladies are those?

Ladies that will play game and you go hink say na love buy na scammer dey be
Re: Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? by Streetmovement(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
udofia234:

Ladies that will play game and you go hink say na love buy na scammer dey be

Hahaha comrade and they end up playing their self, he dey like you no Sabi who you dey follow talk sef

I no dey give a woman more than what she deserves abi na your lust for breast and yansh dey blind you from seeing the truth.

Only when you allowed yourself to be played that's when you get played my nigga, if only some men go dey activate their brain cells they won't be getting played by bitches/leeches claiming love upandan.

My spiritual lewu lewu no dey ever fail me, no be today I begin dey play this game my man infact we don tire sef

1 Like

Re: Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Not necessarily.

Perhaps when I have the time, I will come back to add this discussion, while citing Pells and hoping he'll learn how things are done properly.
Re: Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? by udofia234(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Streetmovement:

Hahaha comrade and they end up playing their self, he dey like you no Sabi who you dey follow talk sef

I no dey give a woman more than what she deserves abi na your lust for breast and yansh dey blind you from seeing the truth.

Only when you allowed yourself to be played that's when you get played my nigga, if only some men go dey activate their brain cells they won't be getting played by bitches/leeches claiming love upandan.

My spiritual lewu lewu no dey ever fail me, no be today I begin dey play this game my man infact we don tire sef

hahahah!!! guy I no fit laf!!! baddest!!!
Re: Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? by udofia234(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Not necessarily.

Perhaps when I have the time, I will come back to add this discussion, while citing Pells and hoping he'll learn how things are done properly.

No pro
Re: Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? by Streetmovement(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
udofia234:

hahahah!!! guy I no fit laf!!! baddest!!!

You suppose know wetin time dey talk na cool
Re: Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? by udofia234(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Streetmovement:

You suppose know wetin time dey talk na cool

I code baba!!! u get level joor!!!

1 Like

Re: Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? by ISTP: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
If a guy tries this with me, he's a goner. You'll CHASE me, I won't. If you like someone, what's the point of acting like you don't? Or trying not to be too vulnerable? With love comes vulnerability. It's why I don't take these redpillers on this forum seriously. I have received premium love and attention all my life, so why then should I settle for one Obi Akpo in the name of he's "playing hard to get"? Boy, bye.

Come here joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Love Die? / Can You Wash Her Undies / I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.