Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] (1724 Views)

7 Masculine Qualities Women SECRETLY Love In Men / "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady / Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
I am overwhelmed by how many women,both single and taken that wants to lock legs with me.I realize that just as almost every man finds a submissive woman sexually attractive,many women also find a highly masculine man sexually attractive.And this sexual attraction is the strongest form of attraction.
Albert Einstein said if you cant put it simply,it means you don't know it enough.

This is the master key to becoming more masculine.This is what i've used to shift dozens of panties aside.It's just one single rule:
PUT YOURSELF FIRST!

3 Likes

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by kenedyx: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2023
thesilentman:
I am overwhelmed by how many women,both single and taken that wants to lock legs with me.I realize that just as almost every man finds a submissive woman sexually attractive,many women also find a highly masculine man sexually attractive.And this sexual attraction is the strongest form of attraction.
Albert Einstein said if you cant put it simply,it means you don't know it enough.

This is the master key to becoming more masculine.This is what i've used to shift dozens of panties aside.It's just one single rule:
PUT YOURSELF FIRST!

For example...?
Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 04, 2023
Lol... Firstly if u need anything to learn to be wtv nature has deposited in u then no need bruv just dey wear skirts and make-up 😂
Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2023
kenedyx:

For example...?
1.Don't displease yourself to please anybody.

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by kenedyx: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2023
thesilentman:

1.Don't displease yourself to please anybody.

Yeah.

We're interested in the process. Give us a typical example of your interaction with a lady where you've put yourself first and that made her want you badly.

7 Likes

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by kenedyx: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Runnerzz:
Lol... Firstly if u need anything to learn to be wtv nature has deposited in u then no need bruv just dey wear skirts and make-up 😂

So what simps are displaying who deposited it in them? Same nature, no?

And tell me you don't read books.
Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by Enny2013(f): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2023
U can't shift d pants of ladies dat put themselves first,with thorough self worth.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by Adasun(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2023
kenedyx:

Yeah.

We're interested in the process. Give us a typical example of your interaction with a lady where you've put yourself first and that made her want you badly.

u have an inquisitive mind grin

After all albert eisten said... grin
Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2023
kenedyx:

Yeah.

ok,since you have requested,prepare to hear the greatest secrets of all time-tried and tested.Don't argue with me without putting these things into practice.Are you following?
Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by kenedyx: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2023
thesilentman:

ok,since you have requested,prepare to hear the greatest secrets of all time-tried and tested.Don't argue with me without putting these things into practice.Are you following?

Yes pls I'm ready.
Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2023
kenedyx:

Yes pls I'm ready.
sorry av been typing but can't post.I Just refreshed my brower now.loading...
Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
3-VALUE YOUR TIME-
Example if any woman calls you and you say "yes?"If she doesn't have anything meaningful to say,just cut the conversation short with "am busy pls,next time!" and simply walk away without looking back!

3 Likes

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by ItisWell22(f): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Una no dey tire? 😢

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by kenedyx: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Adasun:
u have an inquisitive mind grin

After all albert eisten said... grin

Lool, well only someone like Einstein who knew quite a lot could afford to say that. We John snows learn everyday
Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
4.NEVER BE JUDGEMENTAL!
Yes,no matter what you hear about any woman,never judge her.you can even play the devil's advocate on her behalf by giving probable excuses on her behalf-even if you think otherwise.A man who really wants to get laid does not go about condeming women at every opportunity.The effect of this is that it makes women confide in you because they know you won't judge them.This is the psychological trick some pastors use to bleep their members-single or married.

4 Likes

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Who's following?The summary of number 4 is that if you want to catch a monkey,you act like a monkey.The most recent MW I'm currently banging confided in me cos she had always known i aint the judgemental type.You can bleep any woman that confides with you if you so wish!

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by kenedyx: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
thesilentman:
3-VALUE YOUR TIME-
Example if any woman calls you and you say "yes?"If she doesn't have anything meaningful to say,just cut the conversation short with "am busy pls,next time!" and simply walk away without looking back!

I like this and I agree. 90.23% of the time na billing them dey disguise for that phone call.

Alright I get your idea, you're being standoffish to make her feel the urge to chase you. Okay!

Do you approach women? I do that a lot and I just go direct like.."hey, I like you". It works 60 percent of the time.

But you, how do you show interest to a woman you just met with this aloof behavior and still collect her control. Pls I'm being very practical here, if you don't mind.
Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by kenedyx: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
ItisWell22:
Una no dey tire? 😢

Human psychology is a very interesting topic as it relates to our everyday lives.

I wonder why it tires you.

Take this as an opportunity to learn and ask any questions you may have.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
A whole Lotta eye opener I just read here

Thesilentman continue please

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by kenedyx: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
thesilentman:
Who's following?The summary of number 4 is that if you want to catch a monkey,you act like a monkey.The most recent MW I'm currently banging confided in me cos she had always known i aint the judgemental type.You can bleep any woman that confides with you if you so wish!

So going by this your analogy, if your girl is flirting with other guys in your presence and basically being a hoe, you would encourage her and even flirt with other girls too so as not to appear judgmental.
Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lets have a game brake.
GAME PRACTICAL O1:
When inviting a girl over for the first time,don't be too blunt or make it obvious you want sex with her.
Tell her to come and do some house-keeping chores for you.Example;
YOU:'Hi,vivian,i want you to come over doing the weekend...
VIVIAN:'To do what?'
YOU:To help with some house-keeping chores like washing,doing the dishes and cooking.
VIVIAN:Ok,but i don't have t-fare.
YOU:'Call me when you are coming,i will send t-fare.
Many Women like to play this game cos it's like housewifeship practical to them.How you end the game is up to you when she comes over.This works pretty good on tertiary institution girls who are out of parental control.Works 70% of the time.

4 Likes

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
kenedyx:

So going by this your analogy, if your girl is flirting with other guys in your presence and basically being a hoe, you would encourage her and even flirt with other girls too so as not to appear judgmental.
Rest thir 'my girl' habit-nobody owns any woman forever or like a pair of shoes.This is what i told one of my younger sibling monitoring his girl with calls,i told him,"you will lose this girl eventually,immediately you let her know or think you are afraid to lose her."
My girl? I never call any woman my girl again except my wife.Even women themselves believe you have no absolute right over them until you pay their dowry.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
kenedyx:

I like this and I agree. 90.23% of the time na billing them dey disguise for that phone call.

Alright I get your idea, you're being standoffish to make her feel the urge to chase you. Okay!

Do you approach women? I do that a lot and I just go direct like.."hey, I like you". It works 60 percent of the time.

But you, how do you show interest to a woman you just met with this aloof behavior and still collect her control. Pls I'm being very practical here, if you don't mind.
There are two methods that i know when it comes to approaching women:The one-banker way and the permutation style.Just like in lotto gamble,when you approach one woman at time-the one banker way-the probability that she will 'fall' is very very low.She might certainly put you on a long thing,like telling you she needed to think about it or some other crap.Instead,you leave her and go the permutation way-multiple approach at a time and wait for result.One must play game with you sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
Mind you,this is no RED PILL tread or any woman-hating thread.This is core game to the core! like if you are following!

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by ItisWell22(f): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
kenedyx:

Human psychology is a very interesting topic as it relates to our everyday lives.

I wonder why it tires you.

Take this as an opportunity to learn and ask any questions you may have.

Yes sir.

So, why would you want more women, when they’re only “bags of troubles”? 😢

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=ItisWell22 post=124207404]
Yes sir.
So, why would you want more women, when they’re only “bags of troubles”?
Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by KingDash09(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
More my nigga...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
GAME PRACTICAL 02:
When a woman greets a man with smile every time she sees him.It might not mean much but it sure means one thing:she's fond of him.Many men will just smile sheepishly and walk away.Well,if you have a woman like that and you fancy her-whether she's single or married-just return the gesture: greet her back with a smile and calmly ask her;"what should i help you to buy for you when am coming back?"
Fulfil your promise and leave the scene.
The effect is that if you ever make you intention known to her[that is if she didn't give you the green light herself],there would be unnecessary drama on her part.
Another possible scenario:she might start pestering yo for gift and if that happens,jokingly tell her to come and collect it at your place everytime she asks.[Don't give her anything again!]By that you've let her know your intention.It's now left to her if she wanna play games.Bonus:This woman will find you if she really needed to get laid.Tried and trusted-the silent man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by kenedyx: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
thesilentman:

Rest thir 'my girl' habit-nobody owns any woman forever or like a pair of shoes.This is what i told one of my younger sibling monitoring his girl with calls,i told him,"you will lose this girl eventually,immediately you let her know or think you are afraid to lose her."
My girl? I never call any woman my girl again except my wife.Even women themselves believe you have no absolute right over them until you pay their dowry.

Loolz.

You plan on marrying.. so I can ask.. when's the time when you quit the games and become serious with the lady after all the carefree attitude or you continue with it? Because it's one of those girls you dated that you will eventually marry. So if you can take that kind of behavior from her initially, what makes her stop later?
Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by kenedyx: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
thesilentman:

There are two methods that i know when it comes to approaching women:The one-banker way and the permutation style.Just like in lotto gamble,when you approach one woman at time-the one banker way-the probability that she will 'fall' is very very low.She might certainly put you on a long thing,like telling you she needed to think about it or some other crap.Instead,you leave her and go the permutation way-multiple approach at a time and wait for result.One must play game with you sha!

Eventually it's still a numbers game. Thought you had a foolproof strategy bro.

Permutation method? Now I'm practically begging for deets man..come on! I'm following bros.

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by kenedyx: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
ItisWell22:

Yes sir.

So, why would you want more women, when they’re only “bags of troubles”? 😢

In spite of all the bad things men say about (and do see in) women everyday, one thing they won't tell you is that deep down in their hearts, they believe without an iota of doubt that there's that one girl who is different and special and they won't stop till they find her.

Pls don't ask me if I believe this, too.
Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
kenedyx:

Loolz.

You plan on marrying.. so I can ask.. when's the time when you quit the games and become serious with the lady after all the carefree attitude or you continue with it? Because it's one of those girls you dated that you will eventually marry. So if you can take that kind of behavior from her initially, what makes her stop later?
Am married.Not to one of the women i drilled hell out of their pussies-but one homely young woman with a very low body-count[cos she's frigid]-that chose me.secondly,am still in the game,till hundreds of tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Control My Emotion / Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls / She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.