Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo (46936 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by TrapSoul(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are a weird human being.... there are tons of people on the planet who has experienced sexual stimulation ...there expert in the field, who are perhaps authority with phda.... but its those that have had prostrate examination thats your go-to standard..

..lol... i can decide u are a disguised gay man or a supposed straight man have gay sex... or whichever.....
My point is anybody can stimulate you sexually that's why straight men will never let other men touch them in a sexual way apart from the fact that they are not attracted to men.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Charly68: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
Baba leave them and let them be sleeping ..God is punishing them painfully as we can see that some pain are worse than death
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by advanceDNA: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
TrapSoul:

My point is anybody can stimulate you sexually that's why straight men will never let other men touch them in a sexual way apart from the fact that they are not attracted to men.

Another lie from lgbt text book....its is not true that anybody can sexually stimulate a person.. thats why u pple think everyone is in the closet....please speak for urself....

U accused me of viewing from my lens, yet u are trying to do the same here ....only weird sexually fluid people gets sexually stimulated by anyone..... a naked man does not attracte me, why will him touching me be different? ..geez !!!!!! the way pple sexually reason is very weird

Heterosexual men find it irritating when people they dont find sexually attractive try to touch them it doesnt matter what the gender is.....
..thats why i said earlier... a man and a 70year old woman is the same to an young heterosexual man when it comes to sex ...he just doesnt fimd them sexually attractive .... its not because he's afraid if being sexually stimulated..
.its cringy.....and repulsive... dont u get...
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by prophetfire: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
it is obvious that you are that mental patient that escaped from yabaleft grin
Go and buy diapers for your perforated anus before the shop closes for the day.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by JoeOdion(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
In the beginning, God made them male and female, God also told them to be fruitful and multiply. Paul spoke about how they turned their bodies away from God's intended use and burned with passion committing immoral acts with the same sex. If you speak in support of the LGBTQ community, I am sorry they got you already. They use the "old as time" agenda to lure many into hell. Killing, Stealing, and Lying are as old as time, but that doesn't make them vices that propel the human race forward. The same is true of the LGBTQ agenda. Its primary aim is to undo all of God's work and create a world that accepts it in the open. This is the same way God hates fornication and adultery but people are everywhere on this forum looking for sex partners, sugar mummies, and daddies. Does that put them in the right? Absolutely not!

Listen to my fellow Christians, the more we preach salvation and holiness, the more a depraved and dying generation will call you intolerant. Never mind them. Keep preaching the truth because that is what sets men free.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by TrapSoul(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Another lie from lgbt text book....its is not true that anybody can sexually stimulate a person.. thats why u pple think everyone is in the closet....please speak for urself....

U accused me of viewing from my lens, yet u are trying to do the same here ....only weird sexually fluid people gets sexually stimulated by anyone..... a naked man does not attracte me, why will him touching me be different? ..geez !!!!!! the way pple sexually reason is very weird

Heterosexual men find it irritating when people they dont find sexually attractive try to touch them it doesnt matter what the gender is.....
..thats why i said earlier... a man and a 70year old woman is the same to an young heterosexual man when it comes to sex ...he just doesnt fimd them sexually attractive .... its not because he's afraid if being sexually stimulated..
.its cringy.....and repulsive... dont u get...

We are saying the same thing, of course you won't let people you are not sexually attracted to touch you because it's repulsive so it will be bais to conclude that they can't stimulate your sexual organ to the point of arousal because you won't even allow it to begin with because you don't like them.
Do you get my point?

Nobody is saying anybody should let people they don't like touch them in sexual way I'm just saying if you let it go far you'll be sexually aroused regardless of your lack of attraction for them.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by dvkot(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Lmfao...you no sabi lie at all
You have changed the narrative to person wey you beat personally grin grin..you are a low budget clown...yes homosexuals full naija wella and they are doing their homosexual thing in utmost pleasures here in nigeria...werey grin cheesy
shay you go come my area come try am or make i come your area make we see how e go play.. Disgusting gay grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by advanceDNA: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
TrapSoul:

We are saying the same thing, of course you won't let people you are not sexually attracted to touch you because it's repulsive so it will be bais to conclude that they can't stimulate your sexual organ to the point of arousal because you won't even allow it to begin with because you don't like them.
Do you get my point?

Nobody is saying anybody should let people they don't like touch them in sexual way I'm just saying if you let it go far you'll be sexually aroused regardless of your lack of attraction for them.

I give up on u....clearly u are gay man....so we can never see eye to eye on sex matters...still telling me what can or what cannot sexually stimulate me is an attempt of saying everyone is sexually fluid..
.i say again ..its the lies u lgbt cook up saying everyone is just in the closet...only if they can allow themselves to be stimulated.....its the same reason u think u can somehow turn ur minority status into majority by ur various forms of social engineering on media and in schools........ and thats we people have problem with ur movement...

.not because of ur where u choose to stick ur penís or grind ur pvssy or what gender u choose to claim or even if u want to be genderless or a two spirit penguin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by achimendy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
CanadaOrBust:
Son & Sons LTD grin

Meaning what? Does that make it natural or right? God destroyed whole cities because of it.
Divinely wired my ass!

You can say that to him again incase he doesn't understand.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
Each person has the right to choose whatever they want to do with their life.
The duty of the parent is to TEACH their children God's standard {Deuteronomy 6:6-7} but once you've played your part the rest is in the hands of the child you can't force it down their throat! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by achimendy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If it’s not natural, how come you find homosexuality in animals

Which of the animals if I may ask
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Laturuturu: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Story story grin
You are a weakling and you cant do shit grin
Someone that cant withstand anal sex is talking about killing grin grin
Omo na too strangle you in the dark till you shit your last shit mixed with blood and urinate your last urine grin..leave you in the dark till pigs and cannibals come to devour your flesh before the police would be able to recover you by then you must have been a scavanged carcass with fetid smells grin

Ur fellow that we caught in Agege ask him.
I dealt with him. He cried for help even women stoned him

If not for Police we would have taken him down.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by fman(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
KanuSE:

What's wrong with being gay?
u still dey ask?
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
Charly68:
Baba leave them and let them be sleeping ..God is punishing them painfully as we can see that some pain are worse than death
You are a retarded nincompoop...it takes a strong wielded person to take dick right into their anus and enjoy it at the same time...you are not fit to call yourself a man...you are a weakling grin grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
dvkot:
shay you go come my area come try am or make i come your area make we see how e go play.. Disgusting gay grin
Oya come my area make you see something...the more you look the less you see...stupid useless stinking homophobe grin grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by makavalley(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
God created male and female and then?...how many people in your libeage did you know..i bet you that there are still homosexual tendencies in your family tree you actually dont know about...you are typing trash grin
You're right in your own opinion but in my family we spot and correct childhood abnormalities, there's no such room to leave how you were created from onset to be behaving the opposite. the moment a boy starts behaving like a girl we caution such lad ...let a man behave like a man and woman behave like woman... As foolish as animals are you don't see a cock trying to do what the cock it's supposed to do to the hen.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Laturuturu:

Ur fellow that we caught in Agege ask him.
I dealt with him. He cried for help even women stoned him

If not for Police we would have taken him down.
Mumu...you have been repeating that agege phrase continously like someone suffering from autism..someone that is so scared and afraid to take dick right into his anus is talking about taking down a gay dude grin grin..you are a clown for the entertainment of your clown parade
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
makavalley:

You're right in your own opinion but in my family we spot and correct childhood abnormalities, there's no such room to leave how you were created from onset to be behaving the opposite. the moment a boy starts behaving like a girl we caution such lad ...let a man behave like a man and woman behave like woman... As foolish as animals are you don't see a cock trying to do what the cock it's supposed to do to the hen.
you are a nutcase...this your horseshit shows your pschologically maladjusted cheesy
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
AZControversial:

grin
Stop being such a pant....
Lmfao grin grin
Coming from a buffon who is so scared of getting his butthole rammed grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by makavalley(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Laturuturu post=[img:
118745306[/img]]

My brother I am very happy for your contribution. I personally don't see this as ordinary thing. This evil is being sponsored by some evil forces in high places. Do you know that Obama threatened to stop aid to Nigeria just because he went ahead to sign 14 years penalty for gays. Obama hated GEJ for it. We all as human need to stand strong against this force. Three countries attempted to pull out of the world cup jus because they won't let them wear pride hand band. They really want to force this shit on us all. China Russia and Islam are our saving grace. Last week some Methodist Rev pulled out of the mother church because of this same issue. I can go on and on. Let's fiight it. This evil will never prevail. NEVER TOLORATE THEM

I'm glad people like you exist, you know we've learned, become so educated, so much woke that we try to see everything as scientific , modernisation, forgetting there are spiritual forces, demonic powers, evil around the globe. Now come to think of it of anything a president should be clamouring for is abnormality and because the other person said no you threatened to stop aid ..then there must be something to this agenda
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by makavalley(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
I'm glad people like you exist, you know we've learned, become so educated, so much woke that we try to see everything as scientific , modernisation, forgetting there are spiritual forces, demonic powers, evil around the globe. Now come to think of it of anything a president should be clamouring for is abnormality and because the other person said no you threatened to stop aid ..then there must be something to this agenda

Laturuturu:

My brother I am very happy for your contribution. I personally don't see this as ordinary thing. This evil is being sponsored by some evil forces in high places. Do you know that Obama threatened to stop aid to Nigeria just because he went ahead to sign 14 years penalty for gays. Obama hated GEJ for it. We all as human need to stand strong against this force. Three countries attempted to pull out of the world cup jus because they won't let them wear pride hand band. They really want to force this shit on us all. China Russia and Islam are our saving grace. Last week some Methodist Rev pulled out of the mother church because of this same issue. I can go on and on. Let's fiight it. This evil will never prevail. NEVER TOLORATE THEM
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by BRIMBRAM: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Cantonese:

Do not misinterpret it. With the choices, came rules and laws. Your choice is to be on the right side of the rules and laws.

It is your choice to drive against the traffic, knowing fully well that there is a law against it and punishment awaiting.

If you have been following, I asked him about the very foundation of the generation of his thought process which is Christianity if it was by choice or by birth? Can you grasp the bigger picture?
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by BRIMBRAM: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Yeah

A million and one are practicing their religion based on family ties.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by makavalley(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
You need to be properly examined because even in the wild the lion doesn't mate with a fellow lion . It's a Lion to Lioness ,Boar to a Sow, right in your home it's a Rooster to a Hen, Gander to a Goose, in your farm yard it's Stalliion to a Mare, Bull to a Cow so on and so forth ..

Umbrateeth04:
you are a nutcase...this your horseshit shows your pschologically maladjusted cheesy
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
makavalley:
You need to be properly examined because even in the wild the lion doesn't mate with a fellow lion . It's a Lion to Lioness ,Boar to a Sow, right in your home it's a Rooster to a Hen, Gander to a Goose, in your farm yard it's Stalliion to a Mare, Bull to a Cow so on and so forth ..

i repeat you are a nutcase..see how you are typing trash with confidence grin cheesy...go and make extensive research on homosexuality in animals...you have lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline in your incongruous drivel grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by makavalley(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Laturuturu:

Demonic men in high places, pushing evil agenda, trying to force it down our throats, for every American movie you see there must look for a way to fuse in this homosexuality, in everything to push for it Is this abnormality
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by makavalley(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
i repeat you are a nutcase..see how you are typing trash with confidence grin cheesy...go and make extensive research on homosexuality in animals...you have lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline in your incongruent drivel grin
Keep allowing your fellow man drive his cock to your anus very abnormal human being, in all the thing to clamour for, it Is for you to be driving cock through your fellow man's anus
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Laturuturu: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
makavalley:

Demonic men in high places, pushing evil agenda, trying to force it down our throats, for every American movie you see there must look for a way to fuse in this homosexuality, in everything to push for it Is this abnormality

This is the truth. Bro in this country Islam is out only saving grace. Yes ! Some Christian churches TOLORATE gays with the hope that they will change but Muslims hate them. This is the approach we should all embrace.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
makavalley:

Keep allowing your fellow man drive his cock to your anus very abnormal human being, in all the thing to clamour for, it Is for you to be driving cock through your fellow man's anus
You need drilling in your anus to drill sanity into your faulty brain...get your anus drilled by a man to give your miserable life a little essence grin wink
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by makavalley(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Laturuturu:

This is the truth. Bro in this country Islam is out only saving grace. Yes ! Some Christian churches TOLORATE gays with the hope that they will change but Muslims hate them. This is the approach we should all embrace.

Whether Islam or Christians it is not welcomed and has not been from origin as true Africans
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
makavalley:

Whether Islam or Christians it is not welcomed and has not been from origin as true Africans
Mugu...always a slave forever a slave...go and make research on homosexuality in africa before the advent of whitemens invasion in africa...shitbrain grin cheesy
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by AZControversial(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Lmfao grin grin
Coming from a buffon who is so scared of getting his butthole rammed grin grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin
Just checked.....
You're still a pant!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral / Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.