Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo (46933 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
prophetfire:
Go and buy diapers for your perforated anus before the shop closes for the day.
fool..you need good sex from a man so endevour to have hot anal sex with a man..the sensation is heavenly wink
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
AZControversial:

grin grin grin
Just checked.....
You're still a pant!!!!
And you are a maggot grin grin grin grin grin
Look weakling when you see gay men and straight girl taking dick right into their anus bow down and worship them cos it's not easy..ineffectual weakling grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by makavalley(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04 7post=118757598:
You need drilling in your anus to drill sanity into your decayed brain...get your anus drilled by a man to give your miserable life a little essence grin wink

Look at how it has affected your life, you keep hauling insult trying to justify and paint your homo life even your father can't be proud of your homo life.....there are too many beautiful drop dead gorgeous ladies out there, too many. It's been Adam and Evil, Male and Female, He and She ...FYI I CAN'T be miserable, confused in
this life again it's already late! too late brother too late!
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kodak9:
lolzz lemme just laugh.
Guy I know you just dey form all this shit. I don tire cheesy
I am spilling fact..go get your anus rammed by a dude...you are missing a lot inside your anus grin cheesy
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
makavalley:

Look at how it has affected your life, you keep hauling insult trying to justify and paint your homo life even your father can't be proud of your homo life.....there are too many beautiful drop dead gorgeous ladies out there, too many. It's been Adam and Evil, Male and Female, He and She ...FYI I CAN'T be miserable, confused in
this life again it's already late! too late brother too late!

Have you asked yourself what makes straight women attracted to men? cheesy
You inadvertently trying to imply that men are very ugly including you thats why you are not attracted to them and you hate yourself as well grin grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by makavalley(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Mugu...always a slave forever a slave...go and make research on homosexuality in africa before the advent of whitemens invasion in africa...shitbrain grin cheesy
See how pained you are . you can't say anything with abusive language it shows how the drilling through your anus has damaged your public view and opinion .. everytime you reply there must be insult fused in it ..... keep crying homo ..you're not allowed in this country try it openly and risk 14 years behind bars ..keep drilling your hole secretly till it start dropping water
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
makavalley:

See how pained you are . you can't say anything with abusive language it shows how the drilling through your anus has damaged your public view and opinion .. everytime you reply there must be insult fused in it ..... keep crying homo ..you're not allowed in this country try it openly and risk 14 years behind bars ..keep drilling your hole secretly till it start dropping water
pained for what? grin grin grin..dont try to project your pains on me because me and you know quite well that you are hurt and pained to the bone marrows grin grin
It is obvious you are not in nigeria or maybe you dont know what is going on around your community because homosexuals are everywhere in nigeria doing their homosexual thing both in public and behind close doors
Nigeria law on homosexuality is ineffectual you should actually know about that..dull brain grin cheesy

Ps. I wasnt insulting you i was telling you facts about yourself..now go get your butthole drilled by a man to give your miserable useless life a little meaning grin wink
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kodak9:
lolzz lemme just laugh.
Guy I know you just dey form all this shit. I don tire cheesy
Form what? grin grin cheesy

I am not even insulting you,,,i am spitting fact grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by makavalley(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
pained for what? grin grin grin..dont try to project your pains on me because me and you know quite well that you are hurt and pained to the bone marrows grin grin
It is obvious you are not in nigeria or maybe you dont know what is going on around your community because homosexuals are everywhere in nigeria doing their homosexual thing both in public and behind close doors
Nigeria law on homosexuality is ineffectual you should actually know about that..dull brain grin cheesy

Ps. I wasnt insulting you i was telling you facts about youtself..now go get your butthole drilled by a man to give your miserable useless life a little meaning grin wink

You're pained because only pained people express themselves with insult and foul language there's no fact about my life you've said .. only frustrated people haul insult each time they talk... it's late I'm already above frustrated life like yours too late! Too late brother anus ...the Nigeria frustration is really dealing with you man, couple with the gay life you are living secretly like I said your father can't beat his chest and make a reference of you as a gay son because old man will be so disappointed in his son he spent his hard earn money raising only for him to turn the opposite ... Keep justifying the abnormalities you're supposed to desist from I hope it won't be too late for you to realise that this isn't the way God made it ....try and organise a public show of yourself, your abnormal life. if Nigeria government won't make you smell your anus and trust me you won't like the scent. this one of the reasons alot of people don't send their kids to same sex boarding school some of you attended boarding school and here is the result...A Man to Woman simply the best ever from creation
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by AZControversial(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
And you are a maggot grin grin grin grin grin
Look weakling [b]when you see gay men and straight girl taking dick right into their anus [/b]bow down and worship them cos it's not easy..ineffectual weakling grin

grin grin grin
Could there be anymore reason for you to be a pant??

You adore such obscenities and you still count yourself a human??

Now as a pant that you regrettably are, you see why you have to be washed often??
grin grin grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Aaronsrod: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
makavalley:

A Man to Woman simply the best ever from creation

God created Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve.

They are our forebears as the Bible tells us.

As their sons and daughters, we continue their line in obedience to God's Holy instructions. We shall be fruitful and multiply. IJN.

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 6:18am On Nov 29, 2022
AZControversial:

grin grin grin
Could there be anymore reason for you to be a pant??

You adore such obscenities and you still count yourself a human??

Now as a pant that you regrettably are, you see why you have to be washed often??
grin grin grin
Your straight female counterparts are pure zombies as they have reduced themselves to cumbuckets(lesserbeings)...i will keep making you spill the rubbish in your mind so the straight zombies will eventually know how stupid they are grin

afterall those panties are a million times better than your sorryass...they take in huge dick right into their ass but you are not brave enough to that...you are an ineffectual weakling of an indeterminate sex grin cheesy...they are panties while you are a decayed ineffectual maggot grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by TheDictatorNd: 6:22am On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
We will behead you and pin your decayed head on a long stick
so you're among those who want to bring the anger of God, shame on you
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2022
makavalley:

You're pained because only pained people express themselves with insult and foul language there's no fact about my life you've said .. only frustrated people haul insult each time they talk... it's late I'm already above frustrated life like yours too late! Too late brother anus ...the Nigeria frustration is really dealing with you man, couple with the gay life you are living secretly like I said your father can't beat his chest and make a reference of you as a gay son because old man will be so disappointed in his son he spent his hard earn money raising only for him to turn the opposite ... Keep justifying the abnormalities you're supposed to desist from I hope it won't be too late for you to realise that this isn't the way God made it ....try and organise a public show of yourself, your abnormal life. if Nigeria government won't make you smell your anus and trust me you won't like the scent. this one of the reasons alot of people don't send their kids to same sex boarding school some of you attended boarding school and here is the result...A Man to Woman simply the best ever from creation
pained for what exactly? grin grin grin...you are a low budget clown grin
Me and you know quite well that you are hurt and pained to the bone marrows no need trying to project the agony and anguish you are passing through on me grin grin grin cheesy
Point of correction i am not insulting you i am spilling fact about you...oh yes you are a retarded nincoompoop...i know how hard and difficult it is for you to rub those two remaining malfunctioning brain cells together to type but at the end you still end up typing like one suffering from acute atonic seizures grin grin cheesy.
You are the least person to talk about frustration grin grin.coupled with the truthful factual insult i heaped on you and the stress and vawulence you have encountered among the lgbtq folks its actually damaging your psyche..you are just a psychologically damaged, maladjusted, frustrated, dejected,sad, useless, hopeless,poverty-stricken clown who has lost out of the world of promise, love, affection and money grin...you are living in hell..
Men and women union is the best ever from craetion my foot..you better submit your anus to be drilled by a man to give your miserable life a little meaning...or you die a pauper without achieving anything in life
fyi...homosexuals full naija and they in large numbers scattered all around the states of naija doing their homosexual thing in the public and behind close doors...go to night clubs in lagos, abuja, ph, kano,imo,onitcha,calabar,akwaibom you will see them there..i know you have lived a saddened life all through your meloncholic life on earth i doubt if your downtrodden soul will ever heal to find happiness again to go to night clubs to experience and observe all this grin grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2022
TheDictatorNd:
so you're among those who want to bring the anger of God, shame on you
Mugu..do you know God? grin grin..if you truly know him,,,you wont type this shit grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2022
Aaronsrod:

As their sons and daughters, we continue their line in obedience to God's Holy instructions. We shall be fruitful and multiply. IJN.
You are an idiotic bozo...look at a fool who thinks his progenitors are adam and eve...go find your forefathers...the absense of dick in your anus will always make you type shit..you better submit your anus to be rammed or you keep on typing shit all through your miserable life till you die grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by TheDictatorNd: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Mugu..do you know God? grin grin..if you truly know him,,,you wont type this shit grin
MUMU that knows God go carry your bible read (LEV 18:22 and LEV 20:13)
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2022
TheDictatorNd:
MUMU that knows God go carry your bible read (LEV 18:22 and LEV 20:13)
Idiot and what makes you think that the trye supreme God wrote that?...where is the proof backing that up that tge bible was inspired by God not men...olodo grin cheesy
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by prophetfire: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
fool..you need good sex from a man so endevour to have hot anal sex with a man..the sensation is heavenly wink
. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by makavalley(m): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Aaronsrod:

Well said brother you know the right thing
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Kodak9(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I am spilling fact..go get your anus rammed by a dude...you are missing a lot inside your anus grin cheesy
OK! obu gi na chukwu,oburu o mu ga agwa gi okwu. wink
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Kodak9(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You are an idiotic bozo...look at a fool who thinks his progenitors are adam and eve...go find your forefathers...the absense of dick in your anus will always make you type shit..you better submit your anus to be rammed or you keep on typing shit all through your miserable life till you die grin cheesy
You WeY Don receive dick are you better than him løl.
This homo ppl don get mouth for Nigeria oo
Don't worry peter obi go teach una nwi
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2022
Kodak9:
You WeY Don receive dick are you better than him løl.
This homo ppl don get mouth for Nigeria oo
Don't worry peter obi go teach una nwi
I am far better than him and his entire miserable lineage put together.
Dont be suprise that peter obi would be the next president to legalize gay marriage if he wins wink
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2022
Kodak9:
OK! obu gi na chukwu,oburu o mu ga agwa gi okwu. wink
Go and get rammed by a guy with a big gigantic penis and receive sense kiss wink
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2022
makavalley:

Well said brother you know the right thing
Idiot...i see your fellow nincompoop is giving you hope...empty hope for the hopeless grin...you better submit your anus with all alacrity to a man to service your anus in ecstacy wink
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by AZControversial(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Your straight female counterparts are pure zombies as they have reduced themselves to cumbuckets(lesserbeings)...i will keep making you spill the rubbish in your mind so the straight zombies will eventually know how stupid they are grin

afterall those panties are a million times better than your sorryass...they take in huge dick right into their ass but you are not brave enough to that...you are an ineffectual weakling of an indeterminate sex grin cheesy...they are panties while you are a decayed ineffectual maggot grin

grin
So... it's official!!

You're a pant!!

You've embraced your identity!!

How delightful!!
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
AZControversial:

grin
So... it's official!!

You're a pant!!

You've embraced your identity!!

How delightful!!
grin grin grin
And you have accepted the fact,, that you are an ineffectual weakling...

Go hide your face in shame you are neither a man nor a sissy boy..you are an earthworm of an indeterminate sex

Ofcourse it is formally and cleary proved beyond reasonable doubt that a panties is more stronger than a frail maggot
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by rumenase(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

I only asked for the proof because no one has actually given me such proof and ive never seen such cos i watch animal channels alot

last time an lgbt person sent me so called proof of homosexuality in animals...i just laughed at the desperation to invalidate their sexual life style....

..he sent me a video of a female lion licking the body of another female lion and called that lesbianism.....its laughable how you lgbt folks desperately twist the most basic biology/medical fact to suit personal narrative
it happens in dogs, it even happened here in Nigeria , comb the pet section you’ll come across the thread.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Kodak9(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I am far better than him and his entire miserable lineage put together.
Dont be suprise that peter obi would be the next president to legalize gay marriage if he wins wink
lolzzz in you mudafucken dream.
We igbo Don't tolerate shits.
You can go to America and Bleep with your gay brothers
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Kodak9(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Go and get rammed by a guy with a big gigantic penis and receive sense kiss wink
ga mara chukwu, ekpere mu bu ka chukwu tututa gi
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by advanceDNA: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
rumenase:
it happens in dogs, it even happened here in Nigeria , comb the pet section you’ll come across the thread.

There is such thing in dogs.....

I have four dogs at home.....
Male dogs or other animals dont put their penis in the anus of another male animal....

Male dogs hardly ever try to have sex outside heat period of the female which releases pheromones that attract the male.... young inexperienced dogs can play with other dogs my small puppies dry humps his toy teddy bears....do not mistake social behavior u see among animals for sex behavior....
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by makavalley(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Idiot...i see your fellow nincompoop is giving you hope...empty hope for the hopeless grin...you better submit your anus with all alacrity to a man to service your anus in ecstacy wink

Did two male give birth to you gormless, numpty, eejet? Everytime you want to express your unfortunate abnormality you spill insult all over , seeking for simperty to cover your frustrated life, you're not getting the support form federal government of Nigeria deal with that ....cry! cry! me a sea you imp! As foolish as animals are they don't fancy sleeping with same sex...the anus was fashioned for excreter not the dick...bet you can't face your father beating your chest that you're licking your fellow man's anus..urggh what a irritation...backoff my mention

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral / Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife / This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.