Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo (48286 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by dvkot(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Oya come my area make you see something...the more you look the less you see...stupid useless stinking homophobe grin grin
quote me in a dead thread and send your address otherwise you just a troll gay
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by AZControversial(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
grin grin grin
And you have accepted the fact,, that you are an ineffectual weakling...

Go hide your face in shame you are neither a man nor a sissy boy..you are an earthworm of an indeterminate sex

Ofcourse it is formally and cleary proved beyond reasonable doubt that a panties is more stronger than a frail maggot

grin grin grin
This part got me laughing!!

You're just a joke of a pant!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
AZControversial:
[/b]

grin grin grin
This part got me laughing!!

You're just a joke of a pant!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin..you are a clown for the entertainment of your clown parade...now submit your anus for drilling if you are man enough to take dick right into your anus grin wink
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
dvkot:
quote me in a dead thread and send your address otherwise you just a troll gay
Upload your profile pic, your real home address, and your phone number...and you see the magic grin wink

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by meobizy(f): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Flamemignon1:

grin cheesy grin grin I can't stop laughing,where on earth do I start with this?

Yea,ummmm.....news flash buddy,gym culture which is the bolded is homosexuality refined in general. Bodybuilding tournaments have an homosexual background and the man that started the whole muscle beefcake craze was a gay actor during the golden age who served in the military during world war 2 so don't think masculinity is based on muscles because it will even make people suspect you more of being gay than the average joe

On the military basis,dude......how old are you because that anecdote is just funny,let me just give you a snippet to go research on, that's not even a full on course on gay men in the military but it's a start,just research on "Don't ask, Don't Tell" and finally man,I don't mean this to be shady and downright rude and I'm sorry if you perceived it as that but please get an education and read extensively because it's obvious you need especially with the notion that gender breeds sexuality
Why bother educating the ignorant? Leave the children to wallow in stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by dvkot(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Upload your profile pic, your real home address, and your phone number...and you see the magic grin wink
send me your WhatsApp line so i can chat you up, then also your pictures and come with your gay friends and anybody you wan join body with.. Lets see if you will leave my area alive grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
dvkot:
send me your WhatsApp line so i can chat you up, then also your pictures and come with your gay friends and anybody you wan join body with.. Lets see if you will leave my area alive grin
I am the boss i call the shot so you dance to my tune grin cheesy
Now coward...type down your home address, phone number and upload your profile pic then the rest is history grin wink
You go receive fatal knacking in your anus till you confess how sweet the dick is wink

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by rumenase(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

There is such thing in dogs.....

I have four dogs at home.....
Male dogs or other animals dont put their penis in the anus of another male animal....

Male dogs hardly ever try to have sex outside heat period of the female which releases pheromones that attract the male.... young inexperienced dogs can play with other dogs my small puppies dry humps his toy teddy bears....do not mistake social behavior u see among animals for sex behavior....
Mr man I said it has happened here in Nigeria, if you’re active on nairaland dog community or dog lover community you’d have seen the video.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by CanadaOrBust: 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
advanceDNA:

I only asked for the proof because no one has actually given me such proof and ive never seen such cos i watch animal channels alot

last time an lgbt person sent me so called proof of homosexuality in animals...i just laughed at the desperation to invalidate their sexual life style....

..he sent me a video of a female lion licking the body of another female lion and called that lesbianism.....its laughable how you lgbt folks desperately twist the most basic biology/medical fact to suit personal narrative

makavalley:

As foolish as animals are you don't see a cock trying to do what the cock it's supposed to do to the hen.

You must not have google. See below

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by advanceDNA: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

You must not have google. See below

U lgbt folks just go around taging any animal behaviour as sex in a despeartion to prove homosexuality in animals?

The desperation is real......lol...
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by CanadaOrBust: 4:10am On Dec 01, 2022
advanceDNA:

U lgbt folks just go around taging any animal behaviour as sex in a despeartion to prove homosexuality in animals?

The desperation is real......lol...

I’m obviously far from being LGBTQ, just read my comments.
But stop making a fool of yourself - gay behavior in animals is SETTLED science. No biologist or scientist is still debating it

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by advanceDNA: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

I’m obviously far from being LGBTQ, just read my comments.
But stop making a fool of yourself - gay behavior in animals is SETTLED science. No biologist or scientist is still debating it

U are the one making fool of urself because the academic community know why they don't debate it ... They will be cancelled for not being politically correct...

Basic animal social behavior that has been known for years are being desperately tagged sexual ..tagging them homosexual ..

.... I own dogs....When my male puppies get to three months they dry-hump Teddie bear, the small toybreeds like Lhasa will even dry-hump ur leg .... so what kinda sexuality will u tag this behavior ..lol??

Someone sent me a video of a lioness licking the body of another female lion and called lesbianism .. it's funny.... I'm not going to argue with u over textbook LGBT lies cos I've seen worse.... I've seen men tagged women, women tagged men,...I've seen people called no gender.... And if a scientist say other wise..u get cancelled and even loose ur job
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by CanadaOrBust: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are the one making fool of urself because the academic community know why they don't debate it ... They will be cancelled for not being politically correct...

Basic animal social behavior that has been known for years are being desperately tagged sexual ..tagging them homosexual ..

.... I own dogs....When my male puppies get to three months they dry-hump Teddie bear, the small toybreeds like Lhasa will even dry-hump ur leg .... so what kinda sexuality will u tag this behavior ..lol??

Someone sent me a video of a lioness licking the body of another female lion and called lesbianism .. it's funny.... I'm not going to argue with u over textbook LGBT lies cos I've seen worse.... I've seen men tagged women, women tagged men,...I've seen people called no gender.... And if a scientist say other wise..u get cancelled and even loose ur job

Read the below. It’ll help your understanding of the whole picture and what motivates research

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by evictor305: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin grin grin You know right?
Umbrateeth04:
To be honest you are the biggest fool that has ever graced this faceless forum cheesy
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2022
evictor305:
grin grin grin You know right?
off-course I know...your horseshit summarizes the fool you are grin grin cheesy
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by PhilzChrist: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
KanuSE:

Is being gay about sexual acts only, what's wrong with you people?

Ok ooo, It is about what oooo.
Please Search the meaning of Gay ooo.
Is it not about sexual attraction.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Charly68: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You are a retarded nincompoop...it takes a strong wielded person to take dick right into their anus and enjoy it at the same time...you are not fit to call yourself a man...you are a weakling grin grin
All these your venom does not deny the fact that you are going through pain ready ..
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Noblemarce: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Somethings can’t be changed on Earth!

Homosexuality is as old as Christianity!

God created them in their own special way and no one should be judged on their preferences and choice.

Isn’t it glaring they are divinely wired!

You're morally bereaved....
Your brain is not complete....

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.