Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo (47009 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Werey, very damaged headed boy.
Those surrogacy, is it by same sex?
You as a gay and your fellow man?
Can you fertilise baby? Won't you need a female?
Is that not telling you it's a union of male and female not female to female or male to male. Argue more and appear more daft.
And some of you are bible believing. You all saw what God did to Sodom and Gomorrah. You are all going into extinction soon. Mofos!
your brain has been wrecked and mangled beyond recognition...You dont understand a thing about homosexuality...let me remind you of the lgbtq slogan...you love the person not the sex
So because i have a penis i am obligated to be attracted to someone because she has a vagina and vice versa against my wish?...everything is not about sex...before two can tangle they should be a form of bond and attraction between the two and by the way who fvcking cares if reproduction comes forth from two opposite sex? grin..what really matters is love and yes when it comes to having kids homosexuals can make their own babies through surrogacy or artificial insemnition wink
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by DAMN99: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I am not. I am just a believer for equality and choice.

Stop lying, you are gay af
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
AZControversial:

grin
Yeah.... the truth sometimes resembles horseshit.
A tale of a mad man whose brain is in chaos aka AZControversial grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by harmargedon: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Dude,I'm an ardent traveller so I see a lot. grin grin grin "principles of reproduction" in today's climate,what century are you living in? Anybody can have a child if they want regardless of sexuality,read more on lavender marriage for queer people who wanted kids back in the day. I'm also glad you mentioned asexuality,why aren't we pressuring them to fulfil "societal expectations of reproduction",also gay and bi asexuals exists too,while you are pondering on that,go to gayswithkids and somefamilies IG page to go rant more
grin grin grin grin you've seen nothing if you cannot see the future. Who cares about their errors in genetic and mental buildups.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by harmargedon: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Dude,I'm an ardent traveller so I see a lot. grin grin grin "principles of reproduction" in today's climate,what century are you living in? Anybody can have a child if they want regardless of sexuality,read more on lavender marriage for queer people who wanted kids back in the day. I'm also glad you mentioned asexuality,why aren't we pressuring them to fulfil "societal expectations of reproduction",also gay and bi asexuals exists too,while you are pondering on that,go to gayswithkids and somefamilies IG page to go rant more
read slowly this time.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by TrapSoul(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

I dont know oooo...that one na for ur pocket....Regardless of the gender?? Your own body will respond sexually?? Oga so u body moves when u see a naked man?? !! U be gay naaa... .u just dey disguise since....speak for urself.... everybody doesnt get stimulated sexually regardless of the genser..... thats why u lgbt folks call sex fluidity and u belive everyone is like fluid... its wrong...

If u dont attract me ..u cannot get me hard...its not possible.....if u get me hard...then my body has said yes....sex is both body and mind... if u are man u are not different from a 65 year old gramdma to me...u cannot move me....

I keep coming up with that because they fvck anything...( go and do small research....pple who engage in beastiality, also fvck men and also fvck women.) and thats why i keep telling u these people's sexuality is just boundriless

..they give in to any type of sexual desire/attraction their mind feel per time or season.... ....it has nothing to do with how they are born....

.. tgey just represent all their craziness with different fancy names represented with the alphabets...some even have special names like pansexual( these ones even agree that they fvck anything fvkable)

I have noticed u keep quoting lgbt textbooks which is what is called political correctness these days....just for a second ....think for yourself without trying to sound politically correct...

I told u earlier....some one fvcks women for years and even have kids ...yet....u claim its torture ...haba!! .... i am telling u that these people are all the same...gay, bisexual, trans, genserless, pansexual ..... they are just sexually fluid pple with no boundries or control...

A homosexual men has fvcked men fvcked women....same for lesbian..many of them fvck men amd women......is that not the same with bisexuals..??

lets go to a trans..e.g(a man claiming to be a woman who now fcks men...lol)...how is it different from what i described a few lines above.....and when they are in a situation to fvck women they still do like the one put in female prison recently raping the women there yet claiming to be trans woman with penís.

Like i said earlier you keep speaking from a place of privilege, you are not gay so stop seeing the world through your own lens alone and stop invalidating people's experience. Just because a man has sex with a woman doesn't mean he's straight or Bisexual he can still be gay.
Maybe you should gather women who are married to gay men and ask them about their sex life in their marriage maybe then you'll understand.
Being gay is not all about sex but romantic feelings towards people of the same gender and that's where you keep getting it wrong because you keep linking homosexuality to sexual activity.

At the end of the day you are within your rights to believe whatever you want to believe... My only pity is for those people that will end up with gay spouses because of societal homophobia.

And lastly you obviously don't know much about sexual stimulation, go and ask men that have had prostrate examination about their experience.

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
DAMN99:

Stop lying, you are gay af

You have a right to your opinion.

It’s all yours!

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
your brain has been wrecked and mangled beyond recognition...You dont understand a thing about homosexuality...let me remind you of the lgbtq slogan...you love the person not the sex
So because i have a penis i am obligated to be attracted to someone because she has a vagina and vice versa against my wish?...everything is not about sex...before two can tangle they should be a form of bond and attraction between the two and by the way who fvcking cares if reproduction comes forth from two opposite sex? grin..what really matters is love and yes when it comes to having kids homosexuals can make their own babies through surrogacy or artificial insemnition wink
Crack head tying and laughing at his stupi d posts. You should be examined and sent to the asylum.
Cos the main point you failed to see here isn't about sex, love. Its about procreation. Since you practice what can't give you procreation, you should be banned from getting a child.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Gboom:

You are one of the homosexuals and I'm proffering solution to your problem you are calling me names that belongs to you.
A bar magnet (an inanimate object) is even better than you. Like poles repel and unlike pole attracts
You really need a brain reset because it is parallel
You type like one who has wanked his senses away hense you type and sound so foolish grin grin...idiot we are superior beings and we are not an inanimate object..this is not law of magnetism this is human sexuality we are talking about.
If like poles repels and unlike pole attract why dont the rich marry the poor?
Why do people move around with people of the same caliber with them?
Why don't a sane partner marry an insane partner? i can go on and on let me stop here
Your daft brain wont let you know that before an attraction can occur there should be a form of likeness between the two partners.
If there is no love, likeness and bond how can the two partners attract? cheesy
Birds of a father flock together you moronn

Ps..i wasnt insulting you ..i was telling you the factual truth grin cheesy
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Somethings can’t be changed on Earth!

Homosexuality is as old as Christianity!

God created them in their own special way and no one should be judged on their preferences and choice.

Isn’t it glaring they are divinely wired!

Homosexuality is as old as Christianity. As murder, theft, bestiality, necrophilia, paedophilia etc. So, that makes them right, right?
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s natural. It’s a mental state?

Do you feel you can become a homosexual overnight?

Have you had healthy discussion with homosexuals before. You can’t be those things if you are not wired that way.

So, necrophilia should also be legalised, since one doesn't become a necrophile overnight, right? Actually the moment enough necrophiles get into the US Congress/British Parliament necrophilia will be legalised. Then they will use their media machines to knock it into the skulls of those dumb enough (and who consider themselves "woke" enough) to believe in their bullcrap propaganda.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Crack head tying and laughing at his stupi d posts. You should be examined and sent to the asylum.
Cos the main point you failed to see here isn't about sex, love. Its about procreation. Since you practice what can't give you procreation, you should be banned from getting a child.
Grammatical blunder as a result of a comatose dead brain cells...you heterosexuals live life like dogs so i am not suprised grin grin..your foolish male counterparts has reduced you all straight zombies to cum buckets(lesser beings)...sex is not love and by the way sex is just a little part of the experience...staying in a loveless marriage because of procreation is grade one madness grin
You are in no position to dictacte to them on how they choose to make their own babies or else get ready to get your head decapitated..shitbrain cheesy
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

I only asked for the proof because no one has actually given me such proof and ive never seen such cos i watch animal channels alot

last time an lgbt person sent me so called proof of homosexuality in animals...i just laughed at the desperation to invalidate their sexual life style....

..he sent me a video of a female lion licking the body of another female lion and called that lesbianism.....its laughable how you lgbt folks desperately twist the most basic biology/medical fact to suit personal narrative

That "proof" is as idiotic as using players hugging while jubilating over a goal scored in football as a proof that football players are all homosexuals. You could have sent him/her a picture of a male lion licking the body of a female cub. Maybe he/she would support legalising paedophilia because of that.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Flamemignon1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
harmargedon:
grin grin grin grin you've seen nothing if you cannot see the future. Who cares about their errors in genetic and mental buildups.
You do
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Gboom: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You type like one who has wanked his senses away hense you type and sound so foolish grin grin...idiot we are superior beings and we are not an inanimate object..this is not law of magnetism this is human sexuality we are talking about.
If like poles repels and unlike pole attract why dont the rich marry the poor?
Why do people move around with people of the same caliber with them?
Why don't a sane partner marry an insane partner? i can go on and on let me stop here
Your daft brain wont let you know that before an attraction can occur there should be a form of likeness between the two partners.
If there is no love, likeness and bond how can the two partners attract? cheesy
Birds of a father flock together you are very stupid.

Ps..i wasnt insulting you ..i was telling you the factual truth grin cheesy

It is unfortunate that a derange person like you will not admit that he is sick and need an urgent attention.
Are your parents proud of your abnormal behaviour?
Are you happy with your status as 'homo'? or are you proud of it?
Do you think you situation is hopeless?
Note one thing, no matter who you are in Nigeria, if you dare come out to declare your gay status, you will be messed up
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Flamemignon1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Gboom:

Mrs boy or mr girl are you okay?
Very well bigot
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

And who should be blamed for such disorder? The personality? Do we start killing them because of their preference?

Use this same logic to justify the personality of paedophiles. Oh! You can't. Since the West say paedophiles are evil and homosexuals are "wired that way" then it must be so.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Kodak9(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
people in my community accept and respect my sexuality with due honor grin....and if you are not careful...your body will be dismembered into tiny bits roasted and fed to cannibals for monetary gains...brain dead bozo grin cheesy
You are just depressed and looking for someone to share your depression with løl grin
Go ahead and stick your prick for your papa nyash.gays,I will continue to hate gays till I die.
I may report you to my deity.be careful am serious grin grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Gboom: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=Flamemignon1 post=118748621]
Very well bigot[/quote
You are an image of God; I cannot hate you as a human being, but I hate the sickness that you are proud of with a perfect hatred
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by TheboyGhost(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

They refuse to because they believe that the books that've been translated multiple times holds all the answers

Omoh I tire ooh....

2 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Gboom:

It is unfortunate that a derange person like you will not admit that he is sick and need an urgent attention.
Are your parents proud of your abnormal behaviour?
Are you happy with your status as 'homo'? or are you proud of it?
Do you think you situation is hopeless?
Note one thing, no matter who you are in Nigeria, if you dare come out to declare your gay status, you will be messed up
I love idiots like you who type rubbish with confidence grin cheesy...omo you dey increase my moral to flow with your stupidity..but i will do that to explore the extent of your blatant stupidity grin grin
Come let me fvck your anus...you are missing a lot in anal sex..i will take you to cloud9 where you will start inventing new language..if i handle your anus i swear you will testify how sweet the dick is...straight girls and gay men can attest to that grin wink

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Flamemignon1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=Gboom post=118748778][/quote]
Sorry man, don't believe in your god
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Laturuturu: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You have been repeating this your horseshit like someone suffering from chronic autism spectrum disorder...the day we will catch you we will rape you to death like the way that homosexual killed that 5yr old boy. grin grin

This fight iis between good and evil
I know evil will not prevail.
Truly without doubt if I am able to see a gay in the dark. Such fellow is dead.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Axis313:
I still can't wrap my head around it,as in how can a man like me find my fellow man attractive,yuck!
The idiots will marry themselves and will be looking to adopt children born by straight people,if everyone are homos like them where will they find children to adopt.
Wierd people.

How you know they're sick is that the "female" gay guy must show feminine features as a man to be attractive. Now, how would you be attracted to a feminine guy, and not a proper female?! It's like someone saying he prefers eating a plastic model of a fish, while he is repulsed by eating an actual fish.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
I am fanatically heterosexual. Any man touches me in any inappropriate way can trigger an absolutely murderous rage in me.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Gboom: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I love idiots like you who type rubbish with confidence grin cheesy...omo you dey increase my moral to flow with your stupidity..but i will do that to explore the extent of your blatant stupidity grin grin
Come let me fvck your anus...you are missing a lot in anal sex..i will take you to cloud9 where you will start inventing new language..if i handle your anus i swear you will testify how sweet the dick is...straight girls and gay men can attest to that grin wink

Seriously, you need Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour so that you can be delivered from this bondage
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kodak9:
You are just depressed and looking for someone to share your depression with løl grin
Go ahead and stick your prick for your papa nyash.gays,I will continue to hate gays till I die.
I may report you to my deity.be careful am serious grin grin
Rotfl..coming from a psychologically damaged, maladjusted, frustrated,dejected and useless homophobe grin grin...you need good drilling in your anus...a body shaking porstrate orgasm will reformat your contaminated brain grin wink
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Gboom:

Seriously, you need Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour so that you can be delivered from this bondage
see slave typing..you need enligtenment to emancipate yourself from the shackles of everlasting ignorance and enslavement grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Kodak9(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Rotfl..coming from a psychologically damaged, maladjusted, frustrated,dejected and useless homophobe grin grin...you need good drilling in your anus...a body shaking porstrate orgasm will reformat your contaminated brain grin wink
lolzz lemme just laugh.
Guy I know you just dey form all this shit. I don tire cheesy
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Laturuturu:

This fight iis between good and evil
I know evil will not prevail.
Truly without doubt if I am able to see a gay in the dark. Such fellow is dead.
Story story grin
You are a weakling and you cant do shit grin
Someone that cant withstand anal sex is talking about killing grin grin
Omo na too strangle you in the dark till you shit your last shit mixed with blood and urinate your last urine grin..leave you in the dark till pigs and cannibals come to devour your flesh before the police would be able to recover you by then you must have been a scavanged carcass with fetid smells grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by advanceDNA: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
TrapSoul:

And lastly you obviously don't know much about sexual stimulation, go and ask men that have had prostrate examination about their experience.

U are a weird human being.... there are tons of people on the planet who has experienced sexual stimulation ...there expert in the field, who are perhaps authority with phda.... but its those that have had prostrate examination thats your go-to standard..

..lol... i can decide u are a disguised gay man or a supposed straight man have gay sex... or whichever.....
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by AZControversial(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
A tale of a mad man whose brain is in chaos aka AZControversial grin

grin
Stop being such a pant....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil / Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.