Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo (46895 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

There are all sorts of deviant behaviors and urges. Some are wired to like children. There is a reason they are called DEVIANT BEHAVIOR
Just because something is different doesn't automatically make it wrong

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Cantonese: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Somethings can’t be changed on Earth!

Homosexuality is as old as Christianity!

God created them in their own special way and no one should be judged on their preferences and choice.

Isn’t it glaring they are divinely wired!

You and who “are divinely wired”?

And who told you that “God created them in their own special way”. Who told you that God created homosexuals? If you are a homosexual, please come clean by admitting it.

If you are a Christian (of which you are not anyway), open your Bible to Genesis 1:26-27 and you’ll find that God made them male and female. The Bible does not say God made them male and male, or female and female. How would you have been born if you parents were of the same gender?

Young person, please call a spade a spade and not an agricultural instrument. Homosexuality is horrible. It is completely against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by PhilzChrist: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
Originalsly:

Hmmmm. ... just curious .... would it be OK by you .... a believer of equality and choice ... if your adult son chooses to marry his adult sister?... your daugbter?

grin grin grin cheesy grin.

Ask am ooo.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by benqo01(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
Very disgusting useless act
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by PhilzChrist: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
Cantonese:

And who told you that “God created them in their own special way”. Who told you that God created homosexuals? If you are a homosexual, please come clean by admitting it.

If you are a Christian (of which you are not anyway), open your Bible to Genesis 1:26-27 and you’ll find that God made them male and female. The Bible does not say God made them male and male, or female and female. How would you have been born if you parents were of the same gender?

Young person, please call a spade a spade and not an agricultural instrument. Homosexuality is horrible. It is completely against humanity.

Thank you jare .
Na Adam and eve, no be Adam and steve oo
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by benqo01(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
Cantonese:

He his just not okay,ask him if God created Man nd Man
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
PhilzChrist:

Yeye man, respect which choices.
Respecting their choice is equal to acceptance of homosexuality which won't happen at all.
They have taken promiscuity to another level and wants us to see it as normal, No!!!!!!!!!!! Never.
Lol grin

Reason like an educated person and understand the concepts of human rights, liberty and choices of people.
Instead of shoving your own view on others. If respecting their choices is equal to accepting homosexuality then so be it
People's personal choices should not even be your business in the first place

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by evictor305: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
Just because you are wired as a kleptomaniac does that give you the freedom to be picking people's things. Someone please get me oraimo cord i wan use am
CoronaVirusRelo:

I am not. I am just a believer for equality and choice.

2 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by colonelwealth(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

People involved to be delivered of what exactly did they tell you that they are under spiritual attack cheesy

Better google the meaning of 'woke' instead of making it seem like a bad thing.
It's better to be woke than asleep

I was referring to homosexualism.
As for being "woke"...it may be good but most times it is an avenue for people to express their foolishness while pretending to be "wise".

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
I gave up after reading what a ONE GENDER WEY DEY BEND PISS DEY DEFEND THE WOMAN WEY HER HUSBAND CATCH WITH PASTOR.it is finished.. SEE BELOW

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by TheDictatorNd: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
That why they should be stoned to death
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by KanuSE: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
fman:
are you one of them?

What's wrong with being gay?
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by 07kjb: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
There is nothing like "right" in anything that goes against the initial plans of God

I love what Russia is doing, don't give unrighteousness a chance to flourish in the name of human right"
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
colonelwealth:

I was referring to homosexualism.
As for being "woke"...it may be good but most times it is an avenue for people to express their foolishness while pretending to be "wise".
I know what you were referring to and I am asking you if they told you that they were being possessed
There is nothing foolish about being woke. People expressing opinions you don't like or agree with doesn't make it foolish.
And to be woke relates to racial justice and equity and the need for people to be alert and not sleep on their rights. What exactly is bad in being woke?

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by KanuSE: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
PhilzChrist:
Even goats will teach them the right thing grin angry grin grin. Funny set of peopl.
It is true that Homosexuals are good people but they have a very deranged, faulty and foolish mindset.
Your reproductive organs tells you the right thing.

When a man have sex with a woman he reproduces, this shows you the right order of things.

How will I be yanching my fellow comrade, kai nonsensical, instead of touching soft thing, I will be touching muscles and bone.
God Forbid.

Even without the Bible, Or Even God, you should use your sense na.

Is being gay about sexual acts only, what's wrong with you people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Originakalokalo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

God created them in their own special way and no one should be judged on their preferences and choice.

Stop the deceit from the pit of hell.
Judgement is coming.

One day, You will come face to face with the throne of judgement.

Repent!!!
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Golan007: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sniper101:

"...you and Garri" grin

But, seriously...
Some guy somewhere would feel this guy below is sexy as fvck? undecided

I mean, just what the fvck is actually wrong with gay people in their heads?

Have you lived in Europe or US ?

If you worked in an office of 30 people in UK, at least 3 would be openly gay.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Ivimmanuel: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sick people that should be in pyschia they allow them dey form right

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by KoladeChris24(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Nobody was created gay or lesbian.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by ZombieSlayer1: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

You don't know Doyin Okupe.

Oh, him, what happened to him? dem dey burst his nyash too?
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Golan007: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Oh, him, what happened to him? dem dey burst his nyash too?
Actually, his son.

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by MufasaLion: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kobicove:

They should stay in the shadows and stop shoving their abnormality in our faces and trying to force us to accept

Cry me a river. And how are they shoving it in your face? The problem with many of you is that you're intolerant of everything, be it religion, sexuality, culture, race, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by BreconHills(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

You find cannibalism in animals too, and infanticide, patricide, matricide. Does that make them natural?

Good point
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by MufasaLion: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
safesurfer:

The emergence and origin of HIV/AIDS and recently, monkeypox has strong ties to homosexual relationship especially among men.
Recently, gay clubs in some parts of US were shut down as part of effort to curb the spread of monkeypox. And it was a woke, liberal democratic government in charge.

Besides, if these things become tolerated and even legal, very soon paedophiles will begin to demand for their 'rights'.

It has a tie to homosexuals means nothing. There are many other more deadly diseases that didn't come from the gay and the homosexuals. Stop trying so hard to be reasonable.

Pedophiles are criminals!

3 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Treadway: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s natural. It’s a mental state?

Do you feel you can become a homosexual overnight?

Have you had healthy discussion with homosexuals before. You can’t be those things if you are not wired that way.

it isn't natural. No one is born gay. Despite their best efforts, they haven't been able to find a scientific basis for it and they won't, because it is not natural. It is a psychological problem, and it is typically inspired by another gay. Gays make other gays, just as pedophiles make other pedophiles, and bestials make other bestials. People are subject to something called 'Influence'. LGBTQRSTUV tendency is all influenced and is psychological.

2 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Sniper101(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

Have you lived in Europe or US ?

If you worked in an office of 30 people in UK, at least 3 would be openly gay.

Only 3?
Out of 30 in an office?

I'm sure I can live with that, bro
I honestly thought it would be worse.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Golan007: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sniper101:

Only 3?
Out of 30 in an office?

I'm sure I can live with that, bro
I honestly thought it would be worse.

I said openly.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by marlow1962(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
CanadaOrBust:
Son & Sons LTD grin

Meaning what? Does that make it natural or right? God destroyed whole cities because of it.
Divinely wired my ass!

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by olaeffect(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Your argument makes no valid sense sha.
Comparing what two consenting adults choose to do when they don't in anyway affect one's rights to serial killing and murder where rights are being infringed is laughable grin

Just like your notion that God has anything to do with the creation of homosexuals does not make any sense either grin

Since you feel it's God that created homosexuals, then it must be God that created murderers, simply because God chose to give man freewill, you guys want to ascribed your demonic wicked desires to his creation.

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by MufasaLion: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
MarketDispatch:

If the West is trying to sell LGBTQ to Africans, Africans should also sell marrying of 2/4 wives law to the west

Is LGBTQ+ the problem of Africa. Many of you are living in poverty, no basic amenities, pollution, unemployment, bad economy, low quality education, etc.

You have many things to deal with in Africa already. Y'all should focus on that. Many dumb people on this forum are still battling with hunger but will come online to talk nonsense.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / The Misinterpretation Of Matthew 11:12 In The Bible (Violent Prayers) / Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.