Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo (46987 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by ZombieSlayer1: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
We’d let them be only if they let us be not trying to force their orientation down our throats and forcing it upon our kids in the form of books cartoons and whatever have you.
Fact.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by BRIMBRAM: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Since I was born, but honestly I'm more of an agnostic

Are your parents Christians?
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by DonClericuzo: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
[quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=118727933]Somethings can’t be changed on Earth!

Homosexuality is as old as Christianity!

God created them in their own special way and no one should be judged on their preferences and choice.

This is lie from the pit of hell, God did not created them that way, God created Adam and gave him Eve, stop believing the lies of the devil. Stop listening to the voice of the devil.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by olaeffect(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are one confused person if God did not create them who did?
So you think humans don't have freewill? If we didn't have freewill why are we not the same or reason the same way

Should I quote or misquote you?
Because if I respond now you will say I misquoted you again.
Please read my comment again and see what I said about freewill Vs what you are saying
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Asmile(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
May ur son/daughter brings a fellow man/woman to u as husband/wife!!!!
Say Amen!
CoronaVirusRelo:
Somethings can’t be changed on Earth!

God created them in their own special way and no one should be judged on their preferences and choice.

Isn’t it glaring they are divinely wired!

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by harmargedon: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If it’s not natural, how come you find homosexuality in animals
which animal, guy get sense abeg. Don't get deceived by all the YouTube videos that you watch. I've been training lots of animals for years and I haven't seen such.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by advanceDNA: 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
aestake:

Bro, I prefer you stop kidnappers.

U seff stop am naa grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by stanliwise(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I am not. I am just a believer for equality and choice.

One day a mad man will be tagged equal
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Roozzaay(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Is it what I'm thinking reading your reply??
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by TheboyGhost(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

You find cannibalism in animals too, and infanticide, patricide, matricide. Does that make them natural?

So what does that make them?

Unnatural?

Every attribute you listed there has been and still is been practiced by a lot of humans on earth...

Two Adults should not be compelled on what they do with their body sexually...

3 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobicove(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

They are not forcing you to accept them.
They don't want your discrimination and homophobia.
Respect their choices as they respect yours

MufasaLion:

Cry me a river. And how are they shoving it in your face? The problem with many of you is that you're intolerant of everything, be it religion, sexuality, culture, race, etc.

They forcing us to accept the rubbish...I have noticed that in most television shows these days they always try to smuggle in at least one gay couple!

I really don't care about what disgusting gay people decide do with their lives but they should not shove it in my face!!! angry
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by TheboyGhost(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
You hate their sexual choice but will impose yours on them cause you wish to tag them sinners blah blah...

How about a sexual relationship between a man and a woman is criminalized?

Omoh make una free who wan love em fellow man

Still free who wan love em fellow girl .....

You don make ur choice to be straight...

No be everybody like am too

4 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by TheboyGhost(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Oyedepo is running out of business soon...

Em and every other con artist weh tag themselves men of God ...

God go disgrace all of them soon ......

The shit his talking about will still happen either now in his lifetime or when he is dead and long gone from earth rubbish.....

3 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by TheboyGhost(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Omoh Christians stupid pass Muslims grin grin

Very very stupid set of people

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by uche393: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
gay isn't from nature, they are really disgusting. I have had experience of these niggas chyking me when I was much younger especially from some religious ones and gospel musicians.

this really made me to work on my self and be more masculine and muscular, With my heavy grown beard which made me to be more attractive to feminine energy. that's how I will train my kids, to live according to their gender.

train you Giri child to be a woman
train you maie child to be a Man

a real man can never be a gay and vice versa.

have you asked why we don't have much gays in military ? because they are mainly men with high testosterone that's why they love women. That's what a man should be like
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Okhuadams(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

God never created them to be gay they became gay by their choice.how a man bend for another man Haba nothing like divinely wired.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by slimghost(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
fman:
are you one of them?

He doesn’t have to be, to respect people’s preferences.

Our laws here forbid it though.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by colonelwealth(m): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
I know what you were referring to and I am asking you if they told you that they were being possessed
There is nothing foolish about being woke. People expressing opinions you don't like or agree with doesn't make it foolish.
And to be woke relates to racial justice and equity and the need for people to be alert and not sleep on their rights. What exactly is bad in being woke?

Ok, no p.....I won't argue with you since this is how you understand it.
But somehow I know that deep down you know what am talking about.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by aestake: 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

U seff stop am naa grin
I am into women only but I don't despise them.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Typewriter(m): 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
God is perfect and all he has created are perfect also.
If you see yourself in preference for same sex. Something is wrong and against nature.
Seek solutions and you will find one.
Just like a product from a factory that is deformed or faulty. They are declared as "factory fault"
It is either fixed or destroyed. And not renamed as special preference.
God knows about them and still passed law against them, just as the company recall such product with factory faults
God knows better he is the manufacturer of us all.

Seek solutions and not indulgence, validation or pretence. What of those that have animal preference? They two have been allowed if the animal(s) shows no signs of pains or displeasure. Human laws is a gateway to disobedience and direct patronage to the devil. Know it and know peace.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

if you believe in equality, gay couples should not be allowed to adopt kids from straight people. They should be adopting only adults that share their madness alone. That's super equality.
Look bros, homosexuality is bad and mad. No other words.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by seunayantokun(m): 12:09am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did God who instituted marriage create
a man for the man Adam as his wife or He made Eve, a woman, for him? Did Jesus Christ not say He who made them at the beginning made them man and woman? Woe betide any thought of that lunacy called same sex marriage in our land.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by EbukaTheDrugLor: 12:40am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

shataap! Equality kee you there! You are there lending homosexuals a voice when you are not one of them. If you want to claim equality, then let the homosexuals give birth to their own! You can't solely depend on heterosexuals to give birth to homo like yourself. That's the height of hypocrisy. No one was born gay. They chose that path! Otherwise, why would an homo man still feel the need to penetrate a hole and why would a lesbian feel the need to be penetrated? Is this not enough to tell you no one was born gay?

Cursed be all advocates of homosexuality!! Including you! Yes, you!
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Duru009(m): 12:51am On Nov 28, 2022
Homosexuality is DEMONIC......

I have SEEN so many people that have given there LIFE to Christ. You too can do the same before it destroys you and your GENERATION
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by AutoRedux: 12:51am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Mumu guy.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Signum(f): 12:51am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s natural. It’s a mental state?

Do you feel you can become a homosexual overnight?

Have you had healthy discussion with homosexuals before. You can’t be those things if you are not wired that way.

You just dey Yan opete. Rubbish talk and todey defend nonsense. If you are gay, come out clean. I wonder if you will be ranting this rubbish if ur father was gay.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by etrange: 12:52am On Nov 28, 2022
CanadaOrBust:
Son & Sons LTD grin

Meaning what? Does that make it natural or right? God destroyed whole cities because of it.
Divinely wired my ass!

Lol... Isn't funny that you are using your Bible to judge others who may not even share the same religious belief? How then are you different from bokoharam? Your name says Canada or burst. This means you'd give anything to go to Canada, a country where gay people are understood and accepted. This simply shows that when the chips are down, you're very much willing to ignore your principles for earthly desires. And that's a bit surprising seeing how close you are to god.

5 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by aestake: 12:58am On Nov 28, 2022
etrange:

Lol... Isn't funny that you are using your Bible to judge others who may not even share the same religious belief? How then are you different from bokoharam? Your name says Canada or burst. This means you'd give anything to go to Canada, a country where gay people are understood and accepted. This simply shows that when the chips are down, you're very much willing to ignore your principles for earthly desires. And that's a bit surprising seeing how close you are to god.
Hahaha. It is hunger that is worrying them in Nigeria. When we had an in-person orientation in Ikeja (the last one before they defunded that program), the speaker said you have to agree marriage of between men and men, women and women and men and women and other things. One Muslim guy objected that and she told the guy 'may be you should reconsider going to Canada'. He still came and I am sure.

Na hunger dey worry these people, all Nigerian Muslims are trooping into Canada and not Saudi Arabia. Na earthly things first....They will give their right arms to leave their godly place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by aestake: 1:01am On Nov 28, 2022
Duru009:
Homosexuality is DEMONIC......

I have SEEN so many people that have given there their LIFE to Christ. You too can do the same before it destroys you and your GENERATION

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by 1931on: 1:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:
Awon

Adam and Steve
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Smokezz(m): 1:11am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

May your son take a son for a wife...
And your daughter bring a woman as her husband..
It's their right...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.