Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo (47031 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:35am On Nov 28, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

You find cannibalism in animals too, and infanticide, patricide, matricide. Does that make them natural?

Comparing himself to animal. Maybe he is an animal
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Alayiwola: 2:03am On Nov 28, 2022
Stop Messing with God in everything that seems ancient .. You think Demon are made yesterday?
CoronaVirusRelo:
Somethings can’t be changed on Earth!

Homosexuality is as old as Christianity!

God created them in their own special way and no one should be judged on their preferences and choice.

Isn’t it glaring they are divinely wired!

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Flamemignon1(m): 2:06am On Nov 28, 2022
Alayiwola:
Stop Messing with God in everything that seems ancient .. You think Demon are made yesterday?
Can you Christians stop forcing your white supremacists religion on people?
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Flamemignon1(m): 2:07am On Nov 28, 2022
harmargedon:
which animal, guy get sense abeg. Don't get deceived by all the YouTube videos that you watch. I've been training lots of animals for years and I haven't seen such.
Just because you haven't seen such doesn't mean it's not real,just say you refuse to believe it to validate your hate, that's more factual for bigots like you

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Flamemignon1(m): 2:09am On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:

They forcing us to accept the rubbish...I have noticed that in most television shows these days they always try to smuggle in at least one gay couple!

I really don't care about what disgusting gay people decide to live their lives but they should not shove it in my face!!! angry
And christians didn't force people of other cultures to accept their religion and demonize theirs? Who started the crusades? Who colonized Africa and made their bible and God supreme?

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Flamemignon1(m): 2:11am On Nov 28, 2022
GreatVocalist:

It wasn't part of God's design. It was a product of man's choice to disobey God. God gave man the ability to choose between right and wrong, man chose wrong without thinking of the consequences of his choice.
Not everyone believes in your God. If you were colonized by ancient Egypt,you will be serving a different god and will still call that one supreme

2 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Flamemignon1(m): 2:12am On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:
Omoh Christians stupid pass Muslims grin grin

Very very stupid set of people
I think they are birds of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Flamemignon1(m): 2:16am On Nov 28, 2022
uche393:
gay isn't from nature, they are really disgusting. I have had experience of these niggas chyking me when I was much younger especially from some religious ones and gospel musicians.

this really made me to work on my self and be more masculine and muscular, With my heavy grown beard which made me to be more attractive to feminine energy. that's how I will train my kids, to live according to their gender.

train you Giri child to be a woman
train you maie child to be a Man

a real man can never be a gay and vice versa.

have you asked why we don't have much gays in military ? because they are mainly men with high testosterone that's why they love women. That's what a man should be like
grin cheesy grin grin I can't stop laughing,where on earth do I start with this?

Yea,ummmm.....news flash buddy,gym culture which is the bolded is homosexuality refined in general. Bodybuilding tournaments have an homosexual background and the man that started the whole muscle beefcake craze was a gay actor during the golden age who served in the military during world war 2 so don't think masculinity is based on muscles because it will even make people suspect you more of being gay than the average joe

On the military basis,dude......how old are you because that anecdote is just funny,let me just give you a snippet to go research on, that's not even a full on course on gay men in the military but it's a start,just research on "Don't ask, Don't Tell" and finally man,I don't mean this to be shady and downright rude and I'm sorry if you perceived it as that but please get an education and read extensively because it's obvious you need especially with the notion that gender breeds sexuality

5 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by FODA(m): 2:58am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

God created them in their own special way and no one should be judged on their preferences and choice.

Isn’t it glaring they are divinely wired! Unclean spirit

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 3:11am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If it’s not natural, how come you find homosexuality in animals
imagine as a farmer you have four cattles, two female and two males, then they show gay signs . . . lol.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by MufasaLion: 3:23am On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:

They forcing us to accept the rubbish...I have noticed that in most television shows these days they always try to smuggle in at least one gay couple!

I really don't care about what disgusting gay people decide to live their lives but they should not shove it in my face!!! angry

Trash.

How many TV shows in Nigeria promote LGBTQ+? Did the West force you to watch their own shows? There are thousands of stations in the world but you tune in to foreign shows and coming out here to talk trash.

Get out of my mention!

2 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 3:26am On Nov 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
Let the LGBTQ+ community be! They're not the cause of the problem in Africa. These God of men will always focus on irrelevant things to feed their gullible congregations.
Are you black and African? If yes you should be ashamed.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by MufasaLion: 3:27am On Nov 28, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
We’d let them be only if they let us be not trying to force their orientation down our throats and forcing it upon our kids in the form of books cartoons and whatever have you.

Nonsense! Are your kids abroad? Are there no other channels?
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by MufasaLion: 3:30am On Nov 28, 2022
CodeTemplar:
Are you black and African? If yes you should be ashamed.

Cry me a river!

With all the fight against the LGBTQ+ people, Africa is still a jungle riddled with poverty. My last and only response to you!

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 3:47am On Nov 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

Cry me a river!

With all the fight against the LGBTQ+ people, Africa is still a jungle riddled with poverty. My last and only response to you!
My question is based on animal right.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Bomaking(m): 3:48am On Nov 28, 2022
The white's came and abolish our culture of 1 man many wife's that is a sin undecided, but they preach same sex is a human right of preference... Our mumu no too much?
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Bomaking(m): 3:52am On Nov 28, 2022
Animals can't involved in same sex and also allowing the weakest to rull them...
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Shadysen: 4:00am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I am not. I am just a believer for equality and choice.

you are stupid then, this type of equality kill you there.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by nedekid: 4:03am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

And who should be blamed for such disorder? The personality? Do we start killing them because of their preference?

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Shadysen: 4:04am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If it’s not natural, how come you find homosexuality in animals
did God created you as an animal?
are your senses is like animal's sense?
maybe yes!
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Shadysen:
did God created you as an animal?
are your senses is like animal's sense?
maybe yes!

So who created animal? The devil?

Hello, God created homosexuals and wired them that way!

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=nedekid post=118736193][/quote]

Grow up please!

Being Pro LGBTQ does not mean you gay! It just shows how much you respects peoples choices and preferences.

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

. Ecl 7:29 , although I would have liked to schooled u further but ur mumu seems hereditary.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Shadysen: 4:12am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

So who created animal? The devil?

Hello, God created homosexuals and wired them that way!

get some sleep, homo.
i dont have your time as you are animal
bye homo!
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by nedekid: 4:36am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Grow up please!

Being Pro LGBTQ does not mean you gay! It just shows how much you respects peoples choices and preferences.

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Karemarealty288(m): 4:52am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

There is nothing special about same sex Oga.....dont involve God in your twisted thoughts. You can use your anus as you like but leave God out of it.

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by jobgetter(m): 4:52am On Nov 28, 2022
Shiloh 2022 themed: "COVENANT HIGHWAYS" Isaiah 55:8-11

Dates: 6th - 11th December 2022

Get set to meet with the God of Shiloh!

#CovenantHighways
#Shiloh2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQzaNlcxBQE

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Chynx(m): 5:11am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Just shut up!

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by advanceDNA: 5:17am On Nov 28, 2022
aestake:

I am into women only but I don't despise them.

Despise??..they are humans...I don't despise them... I hate what their using their movement for
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Dottore: 5:27am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s natural. It’s a mental state?

Do you feel you can become a homosexual overnight?

Have you had healthy discussion with homosexuals before. You can’t be those things if you are not wired that way
You need serious psychiatric evaluation and isolation. Gays are disgusting. Tufiakwa
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Lithuanian: 5:27am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I am not. I am just a believer for equality and choice.

May ALL your children become homosexuals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / Why Dunamis Church Constructed Dual Carriageway In Mararaba – Dr. Paul Enenche

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.