Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. (6047 Views)

The Only Thing That Attracts Me To Old Woman Is Big Ass And Hip/thigh / Ladies Above My Age Attracts Me Is This Normal / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by kabanayol9(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
atilla:
Brother. Its It's normal, its just your preference.
Just like some peiple are only attracted to people much much younger than them.
It could be your earlier experiences e.g you had a heavy crush on someone older and it just grew on you to be attracted to older females.
Earlier experiences, true.
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by kabanayol9(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mrkindness:
You are not alone in this brother.
So we plenty for the matter? Just said mine out, how far now?
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by kabanayol9(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

grin grin we plenty shocked
Smiles. .., make myself, you and Mr kindness reason matter now.
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by kabanayol9(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
bdon123:
Bro i also find myself attracted to older beautiful women although young girls do still attract me .I can confidently tell u that naija women hav same character either young or old.Can u imagine d audacity of a divorced single mother m banging telling me shes broke n needs money even though her ex hubby foots bills
I boldly told her ano dey giv shishi,imagine me wey dey giv u better prick n u still wan tax me on top.They all same character....naija women naturally like to depend n collect frm men
That's bad.
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by kabanayol9(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Divoc19:
Lol na poor ones you meet grin
Abi o, i don't mind if i see one rich one.
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Austinmike: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Divoc19:

Rich/poor. I don't even mind
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by bdon123(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
kabanayol9:

That's bad.
Bro which one bad,lashing dem all or her asking for money.
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by kabanayol9(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
bdon123:

Bro which one bad,lashing dem all or her asking for money.
Meeting the poor ones.
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by kabanayol9(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
The younger women who are not married are always looking for rich men to get married to, even when they are with their broke boyfriend's, any opportunity they are gone, though not all women does so.
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Sammy101111(m): 2:08am On Nov 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Older women don't attach drama when dealing with them, that's their only advantage.

I accept with you older woman don’t attach drama you are very right .
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Sammy101111(m): 2:21am On Nov 30, 2022
kabanayol9:
I can't say if this is normal or not, i noticed while growing up, beautiful women that are older than i do always attracts me, some sharp ones who dey streets do noticed and does follow up which i don't subscribe to.
Please is there anyone who feels the same way as i do or do you know what can cause this kind of feelings? Thank you.
I only want contributions of reasonable people, please do not come and show your immaturity, by placing curses or transferring your aggressions on me, thank you.

(1)Experience is what makes older women attractive .

(2)More appreciative

(3) Independence

(4) Older women are more mature

(5) More accepting and forgiving

(6)older ladies owns her body and her sexuality and knows what she craves which makes her an amazing partner in bed

Older ladies are sexually mature they please more than the younger ones .
A older lady and cooking 5&6
They will never make you bored

But when dating a older lady never get too attached because they don’t take things too serious they easily let Go .

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Sammy101111(m): 2:31am On Nov 30, 2022
atilla:
Brother. Its It's normal, its just your preference.
Just like some peiple are only attracted to people much much younger than them.
It could be your earlier experiences e.g you had a heavy crush on someone older and it just grew on you to be attracted to older females.

When I was In Nd2 I was dating someone in hnd1. She hardly nags or bring up Mumu fight .
Older ladies don’t stress if they truly love you .

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Sammy101111(m): 2:38am On Nov 30, 2022
Divoc19:
It's a normal feeling for guys that want to grow up fast. Older women are stress free but check that she is not jealous. Jealous one are deadly. Trust me

Older woman are stress free that is because there aim is different from the young ladies
They are not after Gucci bag any more or iPhone 14 like all the young ladies do

A jealous one can be deadly ( disadvantage)

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Slmgirldippussy: 4:12am On Nov 30, 2022
I met an older woman on baddoo. We started dating from baddoo. We plan that she should come.down to my location. After two days she claim she is sick. I was a little worried. She said she is in hospital, she need help. Okay I wanted to call her on video call she no gree
She said she will call when she is alone. I waited hours only for her to text that I can call now. Funny enough I was with jy phone. I called at once she picked it but I was only seeing ceiling.. she said her phone camera is bad. I saw the ceiling clearly. I just laughed. I told her this is the reason I don't like young girls. I never know even older women do the same thing. Na so I leave her. Another one I met on the same app try to bill me 50k for rent cos on the very first day we met I was driving a friend Venza. It's only the third one that I got along with and Bleep her well well . She also billed me 2ks regularly. Beautiful older hungry women full baddoo

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Divoc19(f): 4:17am On Nov 30, 2022
Them dey
Austinmike:

Rich/poor. I don't even mind
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by charlsecy(m): 5:58am On Nov 30, 2022
illicit:
Age is just a number
Would you date a 7-year-old?
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2022
okunwaye:
Divoc19 = DIVORCED lipsrsealed

@Your signature is it legit? can one withdraw it at the end of December
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2022
Divoc19:
Are you a rich single mum? wink
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Divoc19(f): 7:55am On Nov 30, 2022
What do you mean by legit smiley

Am not rich
FREDCLSSICO7:

@Your signature
is it legit?
can one withdraw it at the end of December
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by dontrulee: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2022
Majority of women I have dated are older women. From a young age, I have an older mental age. When I disclose my age to women, they don't usually believe it. grin

I feel a little bit attracted to older women because they're "more matured" they've also had "numerous experiences" both good and bad, some of them are not too clingy, the responsible ones among them are "independent" and the intelligent ones among them are more interested in matured conversations than just mere sex, romance and the likes.

But they also have their disadvantages also. They battle with mood disorder, some have deep trauma they've not healed from, some are confused, they're expert liars, they're advanced manipulators and schemers so you've to be careful not to fall for their trap!

Older women are sweet if you're in for something much more than sex, romance and the likes.

The young ones can be tossed to and fro anyhow, majority of them are waking up and giving themselves to the street. grin grin while some of the old ones are old cargo and old newspaper. For sex, romance and pleasure, the young ones win over the old ones. Have all type of women in your life and enjoy the spice and variety of life. There is much more to life. grin

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by illicit(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2022
charlsecy:
Would you date a 7-year-old?

No sir
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by okunwaye(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

@Your signature
is it legit?
can one withdraw it at the end of December
Yes if you are able to refer 10 active friends.

I made a thread for it with pics

https://www.nairaland.com/7446334/opportunity-start-next-year-100
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Suunnn(f): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2022
kabanayol9:
I can't say if this is normal or not, i noticed while growing up, beautiful women that are older than i do always attracts me, some sharp ones who dey streets do noticed and does follow up which i don't subscribe to.
Please is there anyone who feels the same way as i do or do you know what can cause this kind of feelings? Thank you.
I only want contributions of reasonable people, please do not come and show your immaturity, by placing curses or transferring your aggressions on me, thank you.

Being attracted to beautiful older women is not a taboo

Why? Because that is for you, different people various perspective

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by kansoboy: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2022
Oga....my opinion don't matter and means no shit to u..

However, something is wrong somewhere...if you are a rooted Christian, go and pray and fast and ask God to help u out, but if you don't believe so much in churches, go to a strong JuJu man that knows what he is doing, mostly the JuJu G-man that deals much of water he will open Ur eyes to what is wrong....don't play with Ur life before it is too late.

Older women will give u hell of stress and problem if u make mistake to marry dem. I wish u good luck
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Munamu: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sammy101111:

When I was In Nd2 I was dating someone in hnd1. She hardly nags or bring up Mumu fight .
Older ladies don’t stress if they truly love you .

You were in ND2, and she was in HND1,and that made her an older woman.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
You were assaulted sexually by someone older than you when you're young ,hence the likeness for older women .

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by charlsecy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
illicit:
No sir
Why say age was just a number if you couldn't marry a 7-year-old?
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by illicit(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
charlsecy:
Why say age was just a number if you couldn't marry a 7-year-old?
I am not a paedophile
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=Divoc19 post=118789120]What do you mean by legit smiley
Am not rich

sorry it was a mistake
@Bolded shey you dey whine mi ni
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by charlsecy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
illicit:
I am not a paedophile
So age is NOT just a number.
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by illicit(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
charlsecy:
So age is NOT just a number.

It is....

Can u date someone of ur sex
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 01, 2022
kabanayol9:

I talk to Siofra sir.....she 35 but her face look 51....THANK ME LATER!!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among / Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) / What Happened With This Deadrat Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.