Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. (6048 Views)

The Only Thing That Attracts Me To Old Woman Is Big Ass And Hip/thigh / Ladies Above My Age Attracts Me Is This Normal / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by kabanayol9(m): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2022
Divoc19:
Them dey
Are you sure Connect with one, let starts from there.
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Divoc19(f): 2:15am On Dec 01, 2022
Be open hearted, kind and courteous to anyone you find around you. And see magic happen. It's that simple.

But if you are not nice to them, they will play the seniority card on you and send you off smiley

kabanayol9:

Are you sure Connect with one, let starts from there.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by kabanayol9(m): 2:41am On Dec 01, 2022
Divoc19:
Be open hearted, kind and courteous to anyone you find around you. And see magic happen. It's that simple.

But if you are not nice to them, they will play the seniority card on you and send you off smiley

Alright thanks, 07062264850 is my whatsapp number.
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Sammy101111(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2022
Munamu:

You were in ND2, and she was in HND1,and that made her an older woman.

I knew nothing then she was even my step brother course-mate she was 9 years older
She was 30s then I was 20s so you see the gap
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by kabanayol9(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thanks guys, fine fine beautiful older women don come my way.
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by josielewa(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin grin grin Kaba my man...follow one wey get Abuja connect make we all for dey flex....

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by kabanayol9(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
josielewa:
grin grin grin
Kaba my man...follow one wey get Abuja connect make we all for dey flex....
Josi elewa my man, i dey tell you.
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Austinmike: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Divoc19:
Them dey

Where to find is the issue

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by kabanayol9(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2023
Austinmike:

Where to find is the issue
That's just it, but are almost everywhere.....
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Jakumo(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2023
Sammy101111:

(1)Experience is what makes older women attractive .

(2)More appreciative

(3) Independence

(4) Older women are more mature

(5) More accepting and forgiving

(6)older ladies owns her body and her sexuality and knows what she craves which makes her an amazing partner in bed

Older ladies are sexually mature they please more than the younger ones .
A older lady and cooking 5&6
They will never make you bored

But when dating a older lady never get too attached because they don’t take things too serious they easily let Go .

Nah, phuck all that geriatric chit homie. I have never and will never become afflicted with that horrible mental illness called the Oedipus Complex, that compels pathetic victims to seek out elderly women that remind them of their own mothers. You could not pay me a million dollars cash upfront to date any woman who has already bid farewell to her twenties.

For me, attraction is all about sex above all other considerations, while my definition of sexual allure is all about fit YOUNG twenty-something women who have NEVER once been pregnant. Any moving object that falls outside this very narrow demographic becomes completely invisible to my radar, no matter how determined I am to get laid at any particular moment along this road of life.

Why this ageism on my part? Oh, I'll tell you why. Because both age and pregnancy deflate a woman's tits, and for me personally, those sagging, pendulous leathery, mother-of-three tits are a MAJOR and INSTANTANEOUS killer of all sexual attractiveness, forever more. Looking like that a woman swiftly gets classified as a male holding absolutely no allure whatsoever to this unrepentant worshipper of the unblemished maiden in the full bloom of her transient youth.

In sharp contrast, the full, firm, upturned, gravity-defiant jiggly 36D tits of a nubile 23-year-old woman drive me absolutely BERSERK with primal lust. My lips actually begin to twitch with anticipation at that wondrous sight when a young woman's bra is unhooked and discarded.

Pregnancy also makes a woman develop a loose and flabby mid-section which is another instantaneous kiss of death to a woman's desirability as far as I am concerned.

Finally, older women are with hardly any exceptions bitter, devious, unforgiving, vengeful, pathologically jealous of younger women, and consequently as mean as rattlesnakes. All those frightening qualities are more than sufficient to keep this discerning connoisseur FAR away from the older woman, whose blood levels of the male hormone testosterone are already matching and even exceeding that of biologically born men.

Older women? Nah, nah, nah man! Phuck that nasty chit. Y'all can have that used, washed-up, smoke-belching jalopy while I chill behind the wheel of a pristine new Ferrari.

In God we trust. All others pay cash.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Octopusssy(f): 11:30am On May 29, 2023
Jakumo:

Nah, phuck all that geriatric chit homie. I have never and will never become afflicted with that horrible mental illness called the Oedipus Complex, that compels pathetic victims to seek out elderly women that remind them of their own mothers. You could not pay me a million dollars cash upfront to date any woman who has already bid farewell to her twenties.

For me, attraction is all about sex above all other considerations, while my definition of sexual allure is all about fit YOUNG twenty-something women who have NEVER once been pregnant. Any moving object that falls outside this very narrow demographic becomes completely invisible to my radar, no matter how determined I am to get laid at any particular moment along this road of life.

Why this ageism on my part? Oh, I'll tell you why. Because both age and pregnancy deflate a woman's tits, and for me personally, those sagging, pendulous leathery, mother-of-three tits are a MAJOR and INSTANTANEOUS killer of all sexual attractiveness, forever more. Looking like that a woman swiftly gets classified as a male holding absolutely no allure whatsoever to this unrepentant worshipper of the unblemished maiden in the full bloom of her transient youth.

In sharp contrast, the full, firm, upturned, gravity-defiant jiggly 36D tits of a nubile 23-year-old woman drive me absolutely BERSERK with primal lust. My lips actually begin to twitch with anticipation at that wondrous sight when a young woman's bra is unhooked and discarded.

Pregnancy also makes a woman develop a loose and flabby mid-section which is another instantaneous kiss of death to a woman's desirability as far as I am concerned.

Finally, older women are with hardly any exceptions bitter, devious, unforgiving, vengeful, pathologically jealous of younger women, and consequently as mean as rattlesnakes. All those frightening qualities are more than sufficient to keep this discerning connoisseur FAR away from the older woman, whose blood levels of the male hormone testosterone are already matching and even exceeding that of biologically born men.

Older women? Nah, nah, nah man! Phuck that nasty chit. Y'all can have that used, washed-up, smoke-belching jalopy while I chill behind the wheel of a pristine new Ferrari.

I think you must be the most vain person I have come across on social media. You do realize you are no spring côck yourself? It's exactly the same way some of these nubile queens you worship will not come near your greying, middle aged ass with a 10-foot pole. You remind them of their uncle who refuses to acknowledge he is getting old.

Oh Jakumo, look in the mirror

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Jakumo(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2023
Octopusssy:

I think you must be the most vain person I have come across on social media. You do realize you are no spring côck yourself? It's exactly the same way some of these nubile queens you worship will not come near your greying, middle aged ass with a 10-foot pole. You remind them of their uncle who refuses to acknowledge he is getting old.

Oh Jakumo, look in the mirror

Ha ha if only you knew. Anyway Grandma, I beg no fess o. We nogo do so again. Na personal opinion you see so o. No fess, you hear?
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Octopusssy(f): 12:36pm On May 29, 2023
Jakumo:

Ha ha if only you knew. Anyway Grandma, I beg no fess o. We nogo do so again. Na personal opinion you see so o. No fess, you hear?
I no vex. Leonardo DiCaprio
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Jakumo(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2023
Octopusssy:

I no vex. Leonardo DiCaprio

Na big compliment unu don dash me so, Aunti wa Otopussy, and na so me sef I throway salute say make you too cash am kpim!

We dey look ona for eye, dey follow ona for back. No shaking. Wota nogo pass garri in Jeeesus name, amen.

Although me I nogo fiti get money reach our man Lenoardo DiCaprio, but o, na the same betta ting enjoyment me sef I dey take style dey manage jejely for my village here as gentleman concern.

Who no know go know. Monkey no fine but him mama love am.

Papa God fobit bat ting.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by 24SEVEN: 1:07pm On May 29, 2023
Jakumo:

I shall continually follow your advice, even if you advised me not to do so. grin
Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by Jakumo(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2023
24SEVEN:

I shall continually follow your advice, even if you advised me not to do so. grin

You are a gentleman and a scholar. May you mount plenty fresh tight and young poon in Jeeesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by 24SEVEN: 2:11pm On May 29, 2023
Jakumo:

You are a gentleman and a scholar. May you mount plenty fresh tight and young poon in Jeeesus name amen.

And Amen. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? / Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... / Ladies 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.