Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! (3845 Views)

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz / My Urge For Sex Is Destroying Me / Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by kollinzgee(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
I dont know why that app focuses so much on attacking christianity,and the worst part christians are too weak to respond with logical backup,many accounts there keep making research on the history of the bible and coming out with powerful and believable evidence that the book is fictional with its contents copied from ancient mesopotamian and egyptian books.. embarassed embarassed
They have gone as far as quoting contradictory verses without logical meaning now i am confused,i never knew the damage done until i realised my desire to go to church has reduced,i cant remember the last time i prayed with the name of jesus.. embarassed

I seriously need help Asap my spiritual life is dying.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by okunwaye(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
grin

5 Likes

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by misreal(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Keep believing the things you see on social media.
Ask yourself a simple question.
Why always Christianity?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by Great007: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
@Op, please uninstall tiktok for now and study the Bible for yourself. Also, get a matured Christian that is grounded in scriptures to help you. Jesus mentioned that if not careful an elect can be deceived.

Bible is spiritual. The letter killed but the spirit gives life.

One should be careful in what you read and what you expose your mind to. I pray Holy Spirit illuminates Bible to you as study on your own.

16 Likes

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
You are afraid of freeing yourself from mental slavery. Christianity and Islam have enslaved the minds of Africans. Ask yourself why the colonial masters translated the bible into African languages but did not see the point in translating their science and technology books into African languages?

Christianity and Islam are tools of enslavement.

20 Likes

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by kollinzgee(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
You are afraid of freeing yourself from mental slavery. Christianity and Islam have enslaved the minds of Africans. Ask yourself why the colonial masters translated the bible into African languages but did not see the point in translating their science and technology books into African languages?

Its not only Africans that are christians,there are chinese,korean,American and Europeam christians too.

7 Likes

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by Jokerman(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
You are not serious.
Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by BlackMan6969(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Matthew 5:29. If tiktok will lead you to sin, cut it off. Uninstall it. That was what i did when i had a problem with social media.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by descarado: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Why are you complaining?
You carry your leg enter am.
Somebody force you ni?

Christian indeed.

1 Like

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by Martinez39s(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hopefullandlord, HardMirror, and Capslocked. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by HardMirror(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
kollinzgee:
I dont know why that app focuses so much on attacking christianity,and the worst part christians are too weak to respond with logical backup,many accounts there keep making research on the history of the bible and coming out with powerful and believable evidence that the book is fictional with its contents copied from ancient mesopotamian and egyptian books.. embarassed embarassed
They have gone as far as quoting contradictory verses without logical meaning now i am confused,i never knew the damage done until i realised my desire to go to church has reduced,i cant remember the last time i prayed with the name of jesus.. embarassed

so you can see the truth but you are asking christians to help you come up with lies thatbwould keep you in the bondage of religion?

All religion are man made. Show me one single religion that was not made by humans.

We created god, god did not create us

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
kollinzgee:
Its not only Africans that are christians,there are chinese,korean,American and Europeam christians too.

And so?
Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by HardMirror(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
Martinez39s:
Hopefullandlord, HardMirror, and Capslocked. grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by Karleb(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
If you are afraid of criticism then something is wrong somewhere.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by Starz825(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
kollinzgee:

Your personal encounter with thy Lord would have saved you...but it seems you never had one....
So try and pray for personal encounter....

There is nothing anybody can tell me about Jesus....I know HIM... yeah...I know my savior personally.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by TheboyGhost(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
It's happening to millions of people on Earth right now

It's natural for you to withdraw from Church activities cause your brain is realizing a lot of Errors in your Beliefs.....

In the future something bigger than Ticktock will Emerge and will sanitize the human brains more.....

Religion is Cabish .....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by optm(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Have there been times Jesus came through for you? If you believe there's satan and kingdom of darkness then , there must be Jesus and the kingdom of light .

3 Likes

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
kollinzgee:

The only help you need is one that will free you from the mental slavery of religion. If you keep your mind open and free from fear you will get there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by OkCornel(m): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
kollinzgee:

Mehn, would be nice to bring examples here.

Anyways, when you understand the difference between TRUTH and religion, things like this won’t shake you.

When you realise TRUTH is not the property of any religion, race or tribe. You will be at peace.

Religion is mental slavery. The TRUTH will set you free.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by l00l: 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
Is not
Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by l00l: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
kollinzgee:

The ALGORITHM is whats brings it because thats what interest U

2 Likes

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by Divoc19(f): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
Op calm down religion don cast.
Religion is the white and Arab men tool to enslave us for a long time to come.

Didn't your ancestors served/believed in God before slave trade

Remember, knowledge is power

Abeg continue making more research and help deliver a lot of folks out there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by 360degreess(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
.Yes they are right because they are giving you logical proof..I can bet you non of your so-called pastors will be able to dispute those facts logically

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by blaquebelle: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Help to do what?
Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by techWriter1: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2022
If you not afraid of flak then something is wrong somewhere
Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by ajekpaks(m): 2:28am On Nov 29, 2022
kollinzgee:

They're trying to rescue you. But the mental chains indoctrinated into you since childhood is holding you and fighting back...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by ajekpaks(m): 2:30am On Nov 29, 2022
Starz825:

Your personal encounter with thy Lord would have saved you...but it seems you never had one....
So try and pray for personal encounter....

There is nothing anybody can tell me about Jesus....I know HIM... yeah...I know my savior personally.

You know a white Arab ancestor personally?

Leemaaohh

Starz825:

If you had said you are an idiot...it would have been better than what you came up with grin

Why are you ranting like a demented dog? Is this how your white Arab ancestor programmed you to defend him?

Lemaaohh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by PapaHadum: 3:46am On Nov 29, 2022
kollinzgee:

Not new bro.

God himself told Eve and Adam what fruit to eat and not to eat.

Serpent came and told Eve that God never meant well, that she should eat all fruits.

Eve and Adam had the choice to stick to the truth/God's advice but they chose otherwise

In application, you have the choice to believe what you want bro. No excuses.

You are in the driving seat. Chose to believe whatever, the choice is yours and exclusively yours. No other can help you here!
◄ Isaiah 53:1
John 12:37-43

May your spiritual eyes no be blinded by God's if this age. Amen!

Always know the source of any message and not be tricked by mere Carnality.

1 Like

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by ObalendeCMS: 5:07am On Nov 29, 2022
Why didn’t Jesus save the late Deborah?

I thought she was god’s/Jesus spokesperson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by von02: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

One thing You fail to see is that Christianity never originated from the colonial masters, it originated from God and God being eternal means Christianity has no beginning and will have no ending. Christianity is more than a religion, it's the literal life of Christ expressed in the human, God becoming man and man becoming God.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by efembaba(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2022
You said they provide logical explanations to disprove the writings of the bible. Can you give us examples..

Did they say Jesus didn't exist or that he didn't die and rose again?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! by von02: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2022
kollinzgee:

My brother all these things You see today is in prophecy. God promised us that these things will certainly be. No wonder He said if the days were not shortened, the very elected will be deceived. We are in the last days my brother.
God warned us in
Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect".

Also in Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

Don't compare Your Christian experience with people who has never had any encounter with their God. They do not even know their God.
Look at the Muslims, You insinuate any insulting statement to any any of their prophets they come after You. We Christians Our God fights for Himself, He is alive. I watched a video of a comedian making mockery of the name of Jesus, she fell instantly and fractured her
skull. You see, the more they redicule, the more authentic they bring the promises of God into limelight because God promised that these things will be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Relationship After The Chase?! / My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go / Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.