Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go (3845 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by sunch(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
Despite all efforts to make her see reason why we cant be together, even after 8yrs of courtship. While she knws quite well dat am presently seeing someone else. She made me to understand dat it's not possible for us to break up, dat she wld keep pestering me not until when i finally tie d knot with someone. If not, she wld always be on my neck. Pls house help, how can i easily shake her off &stop her from thinking about me
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by Dsense(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2010
OP.
Are you okay? angry . . . . .After 8yrs of courtship and you are just realizing you wanna break up with her.
You are a goat angry
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by eldav(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2010
Guy u n0r get human feelings.if d gurl na my sis,u 4 dey find artificial nose by nw.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by deniyor: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2010
She has to move on. Pestering does not improve her chances.
Why did u guys break up?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by deniyor: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2010
Cos u date sm1 for 8 yrs does not mean u have to marry her. What if she cheated or tell out of love.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by Mobinga: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2010
D-sense:

OP.
Are you okay? angry . . . . .After 8yrs of courtship and you are just realizing you wanna break up with her.
You are a goat angry
grin grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by sunch(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2010
D-sense:

OP.
You are a goat angry
I beg your pardon. Is courtship equals 2marriage,even a marriage of several yrs do break,talkless a relationship wich is an assessment point. We are not meant 2b &i've to let go than going into a marriage than wld end up broken
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by Woke4all(m): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2010
8yrs?    Hmmmmm na wa oooooo. undecided
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by 190: 12:02am On Dec 24, 2010
Sunch is this the same lady that scratched you

and made you say SEE MY BODY!! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by sunch(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2010
We sometimes make mistakes during courtship. Cos in situatns when we ought 2have tackld an issue squarely at a time, we allow it 2let go, but nt knowing it wld turn around 2b worst and be able 2handle.
A relationship u cnt trust ur partner is one u need 2check urself b4 it wreckd u or just back out.
And seeing urself being married wit dis same person, u'll sure be doomd in due course.Dats when u wld hear some wld say marriage aint a bed of roses
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by sleekch1c(f): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2010
@op,u rotten fool
so u wasted 8yrs of her life b4 u realised that u dnt love her?
ppl like u belong to the hottest part of hell
damn! hw can u be this heartless
u want solution?jump into lagos lagoon and die
then ask ur father the devil the way forward, mtchheeew!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by sunch(m): 12:30am On Dec 24, 2010
190:

Sunch is this the same lady that scratched you

and made you say SEE MY BODY!! grin grin grin grin

No, no, no, no, no.
U knw nah, a whole lotta chics as fallen by the way side. U play wit many and u get serious wit afew, dats how it's like.
Moreova my parole wit dat one ends dat same day, wich was nt even upto 2weeks we startd
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by sleekch1c(f): 12:36am On Dec 24, 2010
^^^^^u need jesus
u re simply pathetic
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by omega25red(m): 12:43am On Dec 24, 2010
dude 8 yrs well change your number and move
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by thiscounts(m): 12:48am On Dec 24, 2010
And your new girl I pray she should be a left over of someone after 8years of enough pounding,depositing and aborting.I mean what goes around must surely come around.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by sunch(m): 12:57am On Dec 24, 2010
I knw a whole lotta u wld be on my neck wit dis one. Ladys i wld say, are d cause of there misfortunes in relationship.Cos they seems 2b looking 4love were there is no love, when a guy is busying loving them.
It is quite unfortunate dat guys they come across use them like tissue paper when they are still SISI. By d time they wld be getting older dats when they wld realise there is a lover boy dat  wld be waiting 4her.It's a pity,they dnt reason
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by sunch(m): 1:10am On Dec 24, 2010
thiscounts:

And your new girl I pray she should be a left over of someone after 8years of enough pounding,depositing and aborting.I mean what goes around must surely come around.
Shooo, so be it. Did i tell u am looking 4a virgin, saint, holy,holy shhiiit who might even do worst sef.
Abegi i need waakie reasoners. No be people dey marry celebrities dat has numerous excapades.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by sleekch1c(f): 1:21am On Dec 24, 2010
another azzhole who thinks the world revolves around his flaccid p'enis
remember,what goes around comes around
u re going to have female kids one day and
a man wld use them like tissue paper and ruin their lives
i pray u live to experience this and reap the fruit of ur evil labour
u re lucky ur chic doesnt knw sm1 like me because if she does,
u wld be roaming the streets of lagos naked angry angry
dat i assure u.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by sunch(m): 1:28am On Dec 24, 2010
@thìscount
Shooo, so be it. Did i tell u am looking 4a virgin, saint, holy,holy shhiiit who might even do worst sef.
Abegi i need waakie reasoners.
No be people dey marry celebrities dat has numerous excapades. Flush
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by sunch(m): 1:35am On Dec 24, 2010
@sleekch1
what's yours nah, na me do you? NO.
Pls take ur demonic spirit faaaar.
I beg of u, jooor o.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by sunch(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2010
We guys are not fools not to realìse dat she is keeping numerous dating partners. But she wld always pretend like there is nuttin of such, when u already knws of her various secrets.
I dnt knw why ladys wld always want 2cry foul when d head is off, when it's just d handi-work of there ways. While they seems 2quìckly jump 2conclusion for marriage when in courtship. They ought 2knw dat nt all relationship leads 2marriage, long or short
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by sunch(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2010
We guys are not fools not to realìse dat she is keeping numerous dating partners. But she wld always pretend like there is nuttin of such, when u already knws of her various secrets.
I dnt knw why ladys wld always want 2cry foul when d head is off, when it's just d handi-work of there ways. While they seems 2quìckly jump 2conclusion for marriage when in courtship. They ought 2knw dat nt all relationship leads 2marriage, long or short
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by yusuf2(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2010
@ Sunch, U dont say, i mean!!! Dating one girl for 8 years? That is Even longer than many Marriages where the couple still love themselves, if this is true, then guy "U no try 4 this lady at all" this is the most cruel thing any guy can do to a lady and i'm sure by now her biological clock is fast approaching 11pm. i pity her, regardless of what she has done to deserve this. Did she cheat on u or what?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by chibenwa(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2010
[quote][/quote]

they wer just sex mate not courting
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by sunch(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2010
@yusuf
Yes she cheatd severally on me.
U knw as a d boy i was then, i was always waiting 4her 2come back after getting wit her life elsewhere, wich is as a result of her frequent quarelling &ill-attitude nature.It got 2a point dt i cnt just wit cope her anymore, i have 2let her go.
A lotta ladys are just fed up wit there relationships/marriage, but they cnt help getting out of it, cos they dnt knw wat they want but rather be stuck in it
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by sunch(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2010
@yusuf
Yes she cheatd severally on me.
U knw as a d boy i was then, i was always waiting 4her 2come back after getting wit her life elsewhere, wich is as a result of her frequent quarelling &ill-attitude nature.It got 2a point dt i cnt just wit cope her anymore, i have 2let her go.
A lotta ladys are just fed up wit there relationships/marriage, but they cnt help getting out of it, cos they dnt knw wat they want but rather be stuck in it
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by Donmeca(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2010
. . .was just passing by but got attracted by some pple SUNCHING munching the English language in a desperate bid to relate their escapades. . .sorry, I'm long gone. dis is not for me but this Sunch guy. . . nawa ooo
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by Farxiya(f): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2010
Get a restraining order.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by Mobinga: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2010
*^^ Get a restraining order? Christ! That is the dumbest post I've ever read in my entire life
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by Farxiya(f): 2:22am On Dec 25, 2010
Mobinga:

*^^ Get a restraining order? Christ! That is the dumbest post I've ever read in my entire life

Then you obviously don't read your own post.

Judging from your comment you clearly don't understand what a restraining order is. Try looking it up dumbazz
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by Mobinga: 3:32am On Dec 25, 2010
Farxiya:

Then you obviously don't read your own post.

Judging from your comment you clearly don't understand what a restraining order is. Try looking it up dumbazz
He's in Nigeria for bleeps sake!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go by Dsense(m): 3:37am On Dec 25, 2010
^^For hump sake grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Him Because He Cooks Well / To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? / My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.