Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name (64870 Views)

Adeleke Freezes Osun Government Accounts, Reverses State Name / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 2:43am On Dec 21, 2022
Amayabor1:

The Osun election tribunal sitting in 2022 made a pronouncement in 2018? grin grin grin grin grin grin. Lord have mercy! Look at the idiot i am arguing with. Jokes apart, do you even know what you are arguing about? You seem to be an irredeemable fool o.

Okay. Let me help you again. An election tribunal doesn't exist after it has given judgement. An election tribunal is set up after every election and it is Totally different from the tribunal set up after the previous election.

The 2018 osun governorship election tribunal gave it's judgement in 2019 that Adeleke won the election. The tribunal was disbanded thereafter and the case went to the court of appeal.

Whenever the 2022 osun governorship election tribunal gives it's judgement, that will be the end of that tribunal. The matter will then move to the court of appeal (if any of the parties wants to appeal the judgement of tribunal). An election tribunal is not like a regular court that lasts forever. The work of an election tribunal is done once it gives it's judgement. The judges of the tribunal will then go to their previous respective positions.

Saying that the osun governorship election tribunal sitting in 2022 made a pronounment in 2018 shows how shallow, empty, stupid and useless you are. How can a tribunal set up in 2022 make a pronouncement in 2018? The 2022 tribunal went back to 2018 to make the pronouncement?

Look at the person i am arguing with. embarassed

Okay. Let's assume you are correct. Please, what was the pronouncement the 2022 tribunal made in 2018 concerning the alleged Adeleke's forged certificate? Just say it and back it up with evidence. Ode!

THE BELOW IS THE COMPLETE QUOTE OF THE HOGWASH FROM YOUR CONGEALED BRAIN AND WHAT I RESPONDED TO, VERBATIM.

" Useless he-goat. Let me give you a clear answer to your question again;

The election petition tribunal set up after the conduct of the 2018 Osun governorship election never made any pronounment or judgement related to Adeleke's certificate. The only judgement/pronouncement made by that Tribunal was that Adeleke won that election.

The election petition tribunal set up after the 2022 Osun governorship election will never make a judgement on Adeleke's certificate just like the 2018 election tribunal. They only requested INEC to produce Adeleke's certificate for the petitioner who requested the certificate.

If my answer to your question is unsatisfactory, please answer your question. Please, i want to know, what was the ruling of the petition tribunal on the alleged certificate forgery by Adeleke. Please tell me the ruling of the tribunal. If you can't tell me, then you are the most empty, useless, foolish individual on this platform. You are a disgrace to your family and to your school (that's if you went to school) and if there was any money spent on your education, that money was a total waste.

You are a complete mor*n who knows nothing. Your grammatical errors already shows you as a compound fool who has sawdust inside his skull instead of brain tissue."

AND SINCE YOU CARRY WEIGHT FULLY, A POROUS BRAIN WITH OOZING DEAD BRAIN CELLS AND NEEDED TO BE REMINDED ABOUT THE FILTH AND STENCH THAT LEAKS THEREFROM. THEREBY THE BELOW QUOTE, AGAIN IN CONSONANCE WITH WHAT ARE YOURS. THE STUPIDITY AND SENSELESSNESS OF YOUR OWN SUMMATION

"The election petition tribunal set up after the conduct of the 2018 Osun governorship election never made any pronounment or judgement related to Adeleke's certificate. The only judgement/pronouncement made by that Tribunal was that Adeleke won that election.

The election petition tribunal set up after the 2022 Osun governorship election will never make a judgement on Adeleke's certificate just like the 2018 election tribunal. They only requested INEC to produce Adeleke's certificate for the petitioner who requested the certificate.".

THEREFORE, WHAT YOU ATTEMPTED TO RIDICULE YOURSELF WITH, WAS APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR FOUL ESSENCE AND AN ADEQUATE REPRESENTATION OF THE GABBAGE YOU PORTEND AND SHOWCASE. ERRONUOUSLY AND UNKNOWINGLY BETRAYED THE FUNDAMENTAL FLOP AND SLOP THAT MADE A DEBASED AND ERRATIC SCOUNDREL YOU ARE.

For the record, what you alluded to happens to be your own permutations with conjectures of a rotten maggot filled IDIOT.

WHO WAS AND HAS CONTINUED REFERING TO 2018 WHILE I RAISED YET TO BE ANSEWRED QUESTION ABOUT ELECTION TRIBUNAL OF 2022?
WHO KEPT SINGING THE CHORUS OF AN INFIRM MIND ABOUT A JUDGEMENT OF 2018 WHICH IS IRRELEVANT TO WHAT IS PLAYING OUT IN 2022, OVER THE ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL SITTING IN Oshogbo, CURRENTLY?
WHOSE LIFE WAS PLUGGED TO AN INSEVERABLE CORD WITH EVENT OF 2018, IN 2022?
WHOSE LIFE HAS STUBBONLY REMAINED GLUED TO 2018, WHILST IN 2022?
WHO IS FIXATED ON AND WILL NOT LET GO THE YEAR 2018 SINCE HE HAS BEEN UNABLE AND INCAPABLE OF DIVESTING THE PAST FROM THE MISERABLE LIFE, HE IS ENGROSSED IN?

WHO BUT YOU, A WORTHLESS SANATORIUM ELEMENT AND A PSYCHIATRIC CAHARACTER WITH UNHEALTHY PATRONAGE HAS IMBIBED AND MANIFESTED AND DEMONSTRATED ALL OF THE PRECEDING TRAITS.

What you misrepresented for a quote was your own making as projected to open the books of the conflict life of a very SICK mind.

SINCE YOU ARE SO FORGETTFUL AND CONTINUED TO EXPRESS SUCH TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD TO EVALUATE WITH THE FINAL JUDGEMENT OF A CONDEMNED SOUL.

May I remind you and help bring your archaic mentality to the reality on ground that I never alluded and or mentioned 2018 in all of my exchanges but the ROT in your life has, ceaselessly and endlessly. Including, because you are also very small in all matters of Genuity sincerity and substance decided shamelessly to make it look otherwise.

YOU HAVE INJECTED ADDED AND EXPRESSIVELY, THE FRAUD LIES ABYSSMAL YET CONGENITAL AND GENETICAL WISHWASH OF YOUR CORRUPT LINEAGE TO THE ILL THOUGHT EMANATING FROM A CANCEROUS MAKE UP OF A WARPED MIND.

But you are just one small Arrow without BRAIN. You do not remember your own expressions, even. What a scepter of NONENTITY with BROKEN rod you are!

YOU ARE A GROSS ILL MENTALITY.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 6:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Mickykarim:

THE BELOW IS THE COMPLETE QUOTE OF THE HOGWASH FROM YOUR CONGEALED BRAIN AND WHAT I RESPONDED TO, VERBATIM.

" Useless he-goat. Let me give you a clear answer to your question again;

The election petition tribunal set up after the conduct of the 2018 Osun governorship election never made any pronounment or judgement related to Adeleke's certificate. The only judgement/pronouncement made by that Tribunal was that Adeleke won that election.

The election petition tribunal set up after the 2022 Osun governorship election will never make a judgement on Adeleke's certificate just like the 2018 election tribunal. They only requested INEC to produce Adeleke's certificate for the petitioner who requested the certificate.

If my answer to your question is unsatisfactory, please answer your question. Please, i want to know, what was the ruling of the petition tribunal on the alleged certificate forgery by Adeleke. Please tell me the ruling of the tribunal. If you can't tell me, then you are the most empty, useless, foolish individual on this platform. You are a disgrace to your family and to your school (that's if you went to school) and if there was any money spent on your education, that money was a total waste.

You are a complete mor*n who knows nothing. Your grammatical errors already shows you as a compound fool who has sawdust inside his skull instead of brain tissue."

AND SINCE YOU CARRY WEIGHT FULLY, A POROUS BRAIN WITH OOZING DEAD BRAIN CELLS AND NEEDED TO BE REMINDED ABOUT THE FILTH AND STENCH THAT LEAKS THEREFROM. THEREBY THE BELOW QUOTE, AGAIN IN CONSONANCE WITH WHAT ARE YOURS. THE STUPIDITY AND SENSELESSNESS OF YOUR OWN SUMMATION

"The election petition tribunal set up after the conduct of the 2018 Osun governorship election never made any pronounment or judgement related to Adeleke's certificate. The only judgement/pronouncement made by that Tribunal was that Adeleke won that election.

The election petition tribunal set up after the 2022 Osun governorship election will never make a judgement on Adeleke's certificate just like the 2018 election tribunal. They only requested INEC to produce Adeleke's certificate for the petitioner who requested the certificate.".

THEREFORE, WHAT YOU ATTEMPTED TO RIDICULE YOURSELF WITH, WAS APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR FOUL ESSENCE AND AN ADEQUATE REPRESENTATION OF THE GABBAGE YOU PORTEND AND SHOWCASE. ERRONUOUSLY AND UNKNOWINGLY BETRAYED THE FUNDAMENTAL FLOP AND SLOP THAT MADE A DEBASED AND ERRATIC SCOUNDREL YOU ARE.

For the record, what you alluded to happens to be your own permutations with conjectures of a rotten maggot filled IDIOT.

WHO WAS AND HAS CONTINUED REFERING TO 2018 WHILE I RAISED YET TO BE ANSEWRED QUESTION ABOUT ELECTION TRIBUNAL OF 2022?
WHO KEPT SINGING THE CHORUS OF AN INFIRM MIND ABOUT A JUDGEMENT OF 2018 WHICH IS IRRELEVANT TO WHAT IS PLAYING OUT IN 2022, OVER THE ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL SITTING IN Oshogbo, CURRENTLY?
WHOSE LIFE WAS PLUGGED TO AN INSEVERABLE CORD WITH EVENT OF 2018, IN 2022?
WHOSE LIFE HAS STUBBONLY REMAINED GLUED TO 2018, WHILST IN 2022?
WHO IS FIXATED ON AND WILL NOT LET GO THE YEAR 2018 SINCE HE HAS BEEN UNABLE AND INCAPABLE OF DIVESTING THE PAST FROM THE MISERABLE LIFE, HE IS ENGROSSED IN?

WHO BUT YOU, A WORTHLESS SANATORIUM ELEMENT AND A PSYCHIATRIC CAHARACTER WITH UNHEALTHY PATRONAGE HAS IMBIBED AND MANIFESTED AND DEMONSTRATED ALL OF THE PRECEDING TRAITS.

What you misrepresented for a quote was your own making as projected to open the books of the conflict life of a very SICK mind.

SINCE YOU ARE SO FORGETTFUL AND CONTINUED TO EXPRESS SUCH TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD TO EVALUATE WITH THE FINAL JUDGEMENT OF A CONDEMNED SOUL.

May I remind you and help bring your archaic mentality to the reality on ground that I never alluded and or mentioned 2018 in all of my exchanges but the ROT in your life has, ceaselessly and endlessly. Including, because you are also very small in all matters of Genuity sincerity and substance decided shamelessly to make it look otherwise.

YOU HAVE INJECTED ADDED AND EXPRESSIVELY, THE FRAUD LIES ABYSSMAL YET CONGENITAL AND GENETICAL WISHWASH OF YOUR CORRUPT LINEAGE TO THE ILL THOUGHT EMANATING FROM A CANCEROUS MAKE UP OF A WARPED MIND.

But you are just one small Arrow without BRAIN. You do not remember your own expressions, even. What a scepter of NONENTITY with BROKEN rod you are!

YOU ARE A GROSS ILL MENTALITY.

I didn't waste my time reading your nonsense.

Just tell me what was the tribunal's judgement on the alleged case of certificate forgery by Adeleke. What is so hard here. Tell me! I want to know.

Whether it was the 2018 or 2022 election tribunal, please tell me what was their judgement on case of certificate forgery by Adeleke.

If you can't, then you are a hopeless idiot and an irredeemable fool.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 1:50am On Dec 22, 2022
Amayabor1:

I didn't waste my time reading your nonsense.

Just tell me what was the tribunal's judgement on the alleged case of certificate forgery by Adeleke. What is so hard here. Tell me! I want to know.

Whether it was the 2018 or 2022 election tribunal, please tell me what was their judgement on case of certificate forgery by Adeleke.

If you can't, then you are a hopeless idiot and an irredeemable fool.

I KNOW YOU ARE DYSLEXIC, UNDOUBTEDLY. I DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO READ BECAUSE YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENSION IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE. INCLUDING, IN THE SIMPLEST FORM.

Have you just come to your senses? Have I been able to bring you out of INSANITY? Has my postulations in superior argument brought you out of the mires of unconscious debilitation and jolted you from redundant amnesia and engrossed psychiatry?

I MAY HAVE BEEN PARTLY BENEFICIAL TO YOU TO AROUSE SOME AWARENESS OF THE STATE OF RETROGRESSIONS YOU WERE ENMESHED IN.

And I am quick to point it out that you still have some elements of SANATORIUM symptoms since you are still tied to your programmed 2018 MENDACIT to which you have been forever CURSED.

YOU HAVE SUDDENLY COME TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION I HAVE ASKED YOU ENDLESSLY AND WITHOUT ANY ANSWER OF A SANE PERSON. YOU HAVE COME TO TERMS WITH THE FLATULENCE OF DEAD BRAIN CELLS.

Let me test the reality and or recovery from

I HAVE LONG ASSERTED THAT YOU ARE BLESSED WITH LEAKING POROUS BRAIN. DO YOU RECALL I HAVE ASKED CEASELESSLY, THAT YOU TELL THE WORLD THE RULING AND OR PRONOUNCEMENT OF THE ELECTION TRIBUNAL SITTNG IN Oshogbo, CURRENTLY IN 2022. ON THE CERTIFICATE FORGERY ALLEGATION ON YOUR INFIRM DANCER UNEDUCATED ILLEGITIMATE GOVERNOR ICON?

You should tell the world also, the difference from the above and the below from you, most recently and as it appears in your most preceding post. Except that you have remained ENSLAVED to the past, 2018. You CANNOT and will NEVER be freed from IGNOMINUS INGLORIOUS past. IT IS A GENERATIONAL CURSE FOR YOU. Take it or leave it.

" Just tell me what was the tribunal's judgement on the alleged case of certificate forgery by Adeleke. What is so hard here. Tell me! I want to know.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOUR JAUNDICED HEAD WITH CONSTANTLY PERTUBED TORTURED SOUL IS RESPONSIBL FOR THE MIXUP YOU ARE ENGROSSED IN AND THE IDLE MIND OF A GUTLESS LOAFER.

YOU ARE AN ABUNDANT FOOL. I HAD EARLIER WARNED THAT YOU WERE NOT UP TO THIS AND THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT AND WHOM YOU WERE UP AGAINST. INCLUDING, WHAT YOU WER UP AGAINST.

You are too small for this. I have rubbished too many cretins and pretentious urchins in your class and of your fluffy kind. I have been able to bring out of you a fundamental FRAUD and CORRUPT soul for the world to appreciate and avoid, possibly.

MISTER FLATULENCE GO LOOK FOR YOUR MATES IN FRIVOLITY AND WIND FLINGS.

You do not approach academic exercise with unwholesome brigandage and forceful IDIOCY. Go back to school.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAMED. ASKING ME THE SAME QUESTION I HAVE ASKED YOU, LIKE, FOREVER.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 2:11am On Dec 22, 2022
Mickykarim:

I KNOW YOU ARE DYSLEXIC, UNDOUBTEDLY. I DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO READ BECAUSE YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENSION IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE. INCLUDING, IN THE SIMPLEST FORM.

Have you just come to your senses? Have I been able to bring you out of INSANITY? Has my postulations in superior argument brought you out of the mires of unconscious debilitation and jolted you from redundant amnesia and engrossed psychiatry?

I MAY HAVE BEEN PARTLY BENEFICIAL TO YOU TO AROUSE SOME AWARENESS OF THE STATE OF RETROGRESSIONS YOU WERE ENMESHED IN.

And I am quick to point it out that you still have some elements of SANATORIUM symptoms since you are still tied to your programmed 2018 MENDACIT to which you have been forever CURSED.

YOU HAVE SUDDENLY COME TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION I HAVE ASKED YOU ENDLESSLY AND WITHOUT ANY ANSWER OF A SANE PERSON. YOU HAVE COME TO TERMS WITH THE FLATULENCE OF DEAD BRAIN CELLS.

Let me test the reality and or recovery from

I HAVE LONG ASSERTED THAT YOU ARE BLESSED WITH LEAKING POROUS BRAIN. DO YOU RECALL I HAVE ASKED CEASELESSLY, THAT YOU TELL THE WORLD THE RULING AND OR PRONOUNCEMENT OF THE ELECTION TRIBUNAL SITTNG IN Oshogbo, CURRENTLY IN 2022. ON THE CERTIFICATE FORGERY ALLEGATION ON YOUR INFIRM DANCER UNEDUCATED ILLEGITIMATE GOVERNOR ICON?

You should tell the world also, the difference from the above and the below from you, most recently and as it appears in your most preceding post. Except that you have remained ENSLAVED to the past, 2018. You CANNOT and will NEVER be freed from IGNOMINUS INGLORIOUS past. IT IS A GENERATIONAL CURSE FOR YOU. Take it or leave it.

" Just tell me what was the tribunal's judgement on the alleged case of certificate forgery by Adeleke. What is so hard here. Tell me! I want to know.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOUR JAUNDICED HEAD WITH CONSTANTLY PERTUBED TORTURED SOUL IS RESPONSIBL FOR THE MIXUP YOU ARE ENGROSSED IN AND THE IDLE MIND OF A GUTLESS LOAFER.

YOU ARE AN ABUNDANT FOOL. I HAD EARLIER WARNED THAT YOU WERE NOT UP TO THIS AND THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT AND WHOM YOU WERE UP AGAINST. INCLUDING, WHAT YOU WER UP AGAINST.

You are too small for this. I have rubbished too many cretins and pretentious urchins in your class and of your fluffy kind. I have been able to bring out of you a fundamental FRAUD and CORRUPT soul for the world to appreciate and avoid, possibly.

MISTER FLATULENCE GO LOOK FOR YOUR MATES IN FRIVOLITY AND WIND FLINGS.

You do not approach academic exercise with unwholesome brigandage and forceful IDIOCY. Go back to school.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAMED. ASKING ME THE SAME QUESTION I HAVE ASKED YOU, LIKE, FOREVER.

If you can't prove where an election tribunal made a judgement/announcement on the alleged certificate forgery by Adeleke as you claim, may woe betide you. May you never know anything good in your life. May you work like an elephant and eat like an ant. May you be rejected for good anywhere you go to. May the earth on which you walk and the sky above your head fight you. May you continue to have reasons to wail and be sad for the rest of your life. You will remain cursed from now till you die unless you prove your allegation.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 3:42am On Dec 22, 2022
Amayabor1:

If you can't prove where an election tribunal made a judgement/announcement on the alleged certificate forgery by Adeleke as you claim, may woe betide you. May you never know anything good in your life. May you work like an elephant and eat like an ant. May you be rejected for good anywhere you go to. May the earth on which you walk and the sky above your head fight you. May you continue to have reasons to wail and be sad for the rest of your life. You will remain cursed from now till you die unless you prove your allegation.

FIRSTLY, I NEVER AT ANY TIME AVERRED NOR ASSERTED THAT THERE WAS ANY RULING OR PRONOUNCEMENT FORM THE ELECTION TRIBUNAL SITTING IN Oshogbo OVER THE PETITIION AGAINT THE CURRENT GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION OF THE STATE.

You it was that claimed that the tribunal already declared a stand on the CERTIFCATE FORGERY allegation against the INFRIM dancer UNSCHOOLED illegitimate governor that you adore so much and worship.

AND I HAVE ASKED YOU CONTINUALLY WITHOUT RESPONSE TO POINT AT AND GIVE REFERENCE TO THE MATERIALS THAT THE ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL GAVE THAT ABSOLVED AND THE CERTIFICATE FORGER IN Oshogbo FROM ANY ENCUMBERANCE OF FORGERY.

THEREFOR, THE TOTALITY OF THE CURSES YOU RAINED UPON YOURSELF STANDS AGAINST YOU AND YOUR GENERATION HENCE. NCLUDING, ALL THAT IS WAS AND WOULD BE YOURS.

You brought this upon yourself not me and so SHALL IT BE FOR YOU!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 5:46am On Dec 22, 2022
Mickykarim:

FIRSTLY, I NEVER AT ANY TIME AVERRED NOR ASSERTED THAT THERE WAS ANY RULING OR PRONOUNCEMENT FORM THE ELECTION TRIBUNAL SITTING IN Oshogbo OVER THE PETITIION AGAINT THE CURRENT GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION OF THE STATE.

You it was that claimed that the tribunal already declared a stand on the CERTIFCATE FORGERY allegation against the INFRIM dancer UNSCHOOLED illegitimate governor that you adore so much and worship.

AND I HAVE ASKED YOU CONTINUALLY WITHOUT RESPONSE TO POINT AT AND GIVE REFERENCE TO THE MATERIALS THAT THE ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL GAVE THAT ABSOLVED AND THE CERTIFICATE FORGER IN Oshogbo FROM ANY ENCUMBERANCE OF FORGERY.

THEREFOR, THE TOTALITY OF THE CURSES YOU RAINED UPON YOURSELF STANDS AGAINST YOU AND YOUR GENERATION HENCE. NCLUDING, ALL THAT IS WAS AND WOULD BE YOURS.

You brought this upon yourself not me and so SHALL IT BE FOR YOU!

I never for once said the election tribunal cleared Adeleke of certificate forgery. I told you that he was cleared by the court of appeal and the supreme court. I told you severally that the election tribunal doesn't have the constitutional right to give a judgement on whether a candidate's certificates are forged or not because these are pre-election matters. An election petition tribunal only gives judgement on the outcome of an election. The qualifications of the participants in an election is not it's business. In the case of Adeleke, i told you severally that the court of appeal and supreme court already cleared him of allegation of certificate forgery.

The screenshot below shows that you believe that the Osun election tribunal made a judgement on Adeleke's certificate.

Two things are involved now

1. Prove to me where I claim that an election tribunal cleared Adeleke of certificate forgery.

2. Give the answer to your question where you asked me to provide evidence of the tribunal judgement that cleared Adeleke of Certificate forgery (since I never told you an election tribunal cleared him of certificate forgery). It was you who even said the Osun election tribunal sitting in 2022 made a pronounment in 2018. I have been begging you to tell me the pronouncement they made, you have been jumping from pillar to post.

If you can't do any of these two things before 12pm today, all those curses will start manifesting in your life! Your life is about to be ruined!!!

Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Amayabor1:

I never for once said the election tribunal cleared Adeleke of certificate forgery. I told you that he was cleared by the court of appeal and the supreme court. I told you severally that the election tribunal doesn't have the constitutional right to give a judgement on whether a candidate's certificates are forged or not because these are pre-election matters. An election petition tribunal only gives judgement on the outcome of an election. The qualifications of the participants in an election is not it's business. In the case of Adeleke, i told you severally that the court of appeal and supreme court already cleared him of allegation of certificate forgery.

The screenshot below shows that you believe that the Osun election tribunal made a judgement on Adeleke's certificate.

Two things are involved now

1. Prove to me where I claim that an election tribunal cleared Adeleke of certificate forgery.

2. Give the answer to your question where you asked me to provide evidence of the tribunal judgement that cleared Adeleke of Certificate forgery (since I never told you an election tribunal cleared him of certificate forgery). It was you who even said the Osun election tribunal sitting in 2022 made a pronounment in 2018. I have been begging you to tell me the pronouncement they made, you have been jumping from pillar to post.

If you can't do any of these two things before 12pm today, all those curses will start manifesting in your life! Your life is about to be ruined!!!

I NEVER IN MY EXCHANGES EVER INFERED OR ALLUDED TO ANYTHING 2018. YOU DID ENDLESSLY AND INSEPARABLY.

It is HORIBLE USELESS life which was tied to 2018 that kept throwing it up. Meaning all CURSES, you rained upon your MISERABLE SOUL remains and stands till kingdom come.

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME ATTEMPTING BADLY AND WOEFULLY, TO EITHER PEEVE AND OR SPIN AWAY FROM YOUR OWN VOMIT. BECAUSE YOU WILL FOREVER REMIANED MIRED IN IT.

I have exposed you to the world, for the biggest DUNCE you symbolize Go back to the references in my posts and discover your MESSY awful SORRY SORROWFUL soul. If you understand the English language.

YOUR BLAZING BANNER FURTHER CONFIRMS AND PROJECTED YOUR LOST SOUL, TAKEN OVER BY Lucifer, ALREADY.

You are a TORMENTED soul, go to the nearest redemption Centre. A sanatorium, better still.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2022
Mickykarim:

I NEVER IN MY EXCHANGES EVER INFERED OR ALLUDED TO ANYTHING 2018. YOU DID ENDLESSLY AND INSEPARABLY.

It is HORIBLE USELESS life which was tied to 2018 that kept throwing it up. Meaning all CURSES, you rained upon your MISERABLE SOUL remains and stands till kingdom come.

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME ATTEMPTING BADLY AND WOEFULLY, TO EITHER PEEVE AND OR SPIN AWAY FROM YOUR OWN VOMIT. BECAUSE YOU WILL FOREVER REMIANED MIRED IN IT.

I have exposed you to the world, for the biggest DUNCE you symbolize Go back to the references in my posts and discover your MESSY awful SORRY SORROWFUL soul. If you understand the English language.

YOUR BLAZING BANNER FURTHER CONFIRMS AND PROJECTED YOUR LOST SOUL, TAKEN OVER BY Lucifer, ALREADY.

You are a TORMENTED soul, go to the nearest redemption Centre. A sanatorium, better still.

Go back and read what i wrote on 2018. This time, read it slowly and understand it.

Since you can't prove where I claim that an election tribunal cleared Adeleke of forged certificate, you will remain cursed till you die.

Also, since you have made spurious allegations without any form of evidence, you will be falsely accused of what you didn't do till you die!!! Ise!!!

Continue to confuse yourself. Confusion will start manifesting in your life from now till you die!!!

Woe will continue to befall you morning, afternoon and night for the rest of your life on Earth.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2022
Amayabor1:

Go back and read what i wrote on 2018. This time, read it slowly and understand it.

Since you can't prove where I claim that an election tribunal cleared Adeleke of forged certificate, you will remain cursed till you die.

Also, since you have made spurious allegations without any form of evidence, you will be falsely accused of what you didn't do till you die!!! Ise!!!

Continue to confuse yourself. Confusion will start manifesting in your life from now till you die!!!

Woe will continue to befall you morning, afternoon and night for the rest of your life on Earth.

"Go back and read what i wrote on 2018. This time, read it slowly and understand it."

THEREFORE, YOU ALLUDED TO 2018 WHILE 2022 WAS THE MATTER IN PURVIEW. WHAT AN ADMISSION BY A CURSED SOUL!

You have now returned to my summation and summary of the hogwash from the soul CONDEMNED to the pit of Sulphur. When you wrote with a woeful awful and bad attempt to railroad 2018 into the deliberations of the election petition tribunal of 2022, sitting in Oshogbo.

AND I ASKED YOU ENDLESSLY WHAT THE PRONOUNCEMENT AND OR RULING OF THE TRIBUNAL OF 2022 OVER THE ALLEGED CERTIFICAT FORGERY OF YOUR MOST ADMIRED PERVERT. WHICH GOES TO SUGGEST AND WITH PROVEN STUPIDITY ABOUT HOW YOU BOTH BELONG IN SAME BOAT OF FORGERS.

We may have to further scrutinize your life to ruminate and rustle it for more revelations about the corrupt fraudulent person you portend and represent. Mr. DUNCE, something tells me you must be a FORGER in all ramifications coloured and cloaked with evil dimensions.

MEANING THE BELOW ACORDING TO YOU WILL FOREVER HAUNT HUNT AND HOUND YOUR ALREADY BEATEN BATTERED ERODED AND DEGRADED LIFE.

"Continue to confuse yourself. Confusion will start manifesting in your life from now till you die!!!

Woe will continue to befall you morning, afternoon and night for the rest of your life on Earth."

GOD IS WONDERFUL AND GOOD AT ALL TIMES. IMAGINE HOW YOU PASSED A WELL DESERVING JUDGEMENT CROWNED WITH OWN CURSES ON THE ALREADY MISERABLE LIFE OF YOU SOULESS GRAIN OF THE DUST.

This is how far and where the awful past you never wanted or wished to abandon, reject and discard takes you. No SYMPATHY from here for the DEVIL ravaged mangled and disfigured life of a cretin.

I HAVE ACCOMODATED TOLORATED AND WASTED MY TIME ENOUGH WITH, A HORRIBLE IRREDEAMABLE DUNCE.

You may continue with the expressive digital SICKNESS and at liberty to continue to BARK like a RABID dog due in an infirmary.

YOU ARE HEREBY DUSTED DENOUNCED AND VANQUISHED.

I rest my case. My job is done here!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2022
Mickykarim:

"Go back and read what i wrote on 2018. This time, read it slowly and understand it."

THEREFORE, YOU ALLUDED TO 2018 WHILE 2022 WAS THE MATTER IN PURVIEW. WHAT AN ADMISSION BY A CURSED SOUL!

You have now returned to my summation and summary of the hogwash from the soul CONDEMNED to the pit of Sulphur. When you wrote with a woeful awful and bad attempt to railroad 2018 into the deliberations of the election petition tribunal of 2022, sitting in Oshogbo.

AND I ASKED YOU ENDLESSLY WHAT THE PRONOUNCEMENT AND OR RULING OF THE TRIBUNAL OF 2022 OVER THE ALLEGED CERTIFICAT FORGERY OF YOUR MOST ADMIRED PERVERT. WHICH GOES TO SUGGEST AND WITH PROVEN STUPIDITY ABOUT HOW YOU BOTH BELONG IN SAME BOAT OF FORGERS.

We may have to further scrutinize your life to ruminate and rustle it for more revelations about the corrupt fraudulent person you portend and represent. Mr. DUNCE, something tells me you must be a FORGER in all ramifications coloured and cloaked with evil dimensions.

MEANING THE BELOW ACORDING TO YOU WILL FOREVER HAUNT HUNT AND HOUND YOUR ALREADY BEATEN BATTERED ERODED AND DEGRADED LIFE.

"Continue to confuse yourself. Confusion will start manifesting in your life from now till you die!!!

Woe will continue to befall you morning, afternoon and night for the rest of your life on Earth."

GOD IS WONDERFUL AND GOOD AT ALL TIMES. IMAGINE HOW YOU PASSED A WELL DESERVING JUDGEMENT CROWNED WITH OWN CURSES ON THE ALREADY MISERABLE LIFE OF YOU SOULESS GRAIN OF THE DUST.

This is how far and where the awful past you never wanted or wished to abandon, reject and discard takes you. No SYMPATHY from here for the DEVIL ravaged mangled and disfigured life of a cretin.

I HAVE ACCOMODATED TOLORATED AND WASTED MY TIME ENOUGH WITH, A HORRIBLE IRREDEAMABLE DUNCE.

You may continue with the expressive digital SICKNESS and at liberty to continue to BARK like a RABID dog due in an infirmary.

YOU ARE HEREBY DUSTED DENOUNCED AND VANQUISHED.

I rest my case. My job is done here!

You are cursed already. Watch how your life will become miserable!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Olumighty123(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Qtguru I wouldn't mind the ps4 sir.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

How are they half Igbo? It seems your brain is paining you.
ycat:
Some of you argue blindly. He or she is 100% right! Adeleke is half igbo.
His topics and reasoning are disconnected from reality.

1 Like

Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by ycat: 3:53am On Jan 27, 2023
Exactly, some people don't know when to stop.
DaunteWright:

His topics and reasoning are disconnected from reality.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Amayabor1:

You are cursed already. Watch how your life will become miserable!

THE CURSED ONE NOW AFFIRMED TO BE YOUR HORRIBLE FRAUD AND CERTIFICATE FORGERY ENDORSER SELF AND WITH YOUR MISERABLE LIFE FURTHER GOING DOWN THE DRAIN HEADED FOR THE WORST.

You will recall I averred and asserted that you cursed your own already debilitated life and that it will come to past for you, if not already!

YOUR CERTIFICATE FORGER IDOL IS A GONER. FRAUD AND FORGERY DO NOT GO FOREVER!

Let him go continue his naked infirm market dance on the streets, not in any State house that holds promises and good programs for the people.

The forger admitted also that election was RIGGED in just six places. WHAT A DOTE and a fundamental DUNCE.

HE IS EVEN UNFIT AND NOT A GOVERNORSHIP MATERIAL! LIKE YOUR WARPED SENSE WERE.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mickykarim:

THE CURSED ONE NOW AFFIRMED TO BE YOUR HORRIBLE FRAUD AND CERTIFICATE FORGERY ENDORSER SELF AND WITH YOUR MISERABLE LIFE FURTHER GOING DOWN THE DRAIN HEADED FOR THE WORST.

You will recall I averred and asserted that you cursed your own already debilitated life and that it will come to past for you, if not already!

YOUR CERTIFICATE FORGER IDOL IS A GONER. FRAUD AND FORGERY DO NOT GO FOREVER!

Let him go continue his naked infirm market dance on the streets, not in any State house that holds promises and good programs for the people.

The forger admitted also that election was RIGGED in just six places. WHAT A DOTE and a fundamental DUNCE.

HE IS EVEN UNFIT AND NOT A GOVERNORSHIP MATERIAL! LIKE YOUR WARPED SENSE WERE.

Useless cursed bastard. I thought you said the court will rule that Adeleke's certificates are fake? Why didn't the court rule about Adeleke's certificate? Was this not what i was telling you that an election tribunal can't rule whether a contestant's certificates are real or fake. They can't even rule whether a contestant was qualified to contest the election or not in the first place. They can only on who won the election. illiterate idiot. See how you showed your uselessness. This what what i was trying to teach you. Now that the tribunal didn't rule on Adeleke's certificates, you now see you will be cursed for the rest of your life.

As for the judgement, no need to celebrate too early. The matter will go to Court of appeal.

Adeleke remains governor!!!!

Useless bastard!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 2:38am On Jan 28, 2023
Amayabor1:

Useless cursed bastard. I thought you said the court will rule that Adeleke's certificates are fake? Why didn't the court rule about Adeleke's certificate? Was this not what i was telling you that an election tribunal can't rule whether a contestant's certificates are real or fake. They can't even rule whether a contestant was qualified to contest the election or not in the first place. They can only on who won the election. illiterate idiot. See how you showed your uselessness. This what what i was trying to teach you. Now that the tribunal didn't rule on Adeleke's certificates, you now see you will be cursed for the rest of your life.

As for the judgement, no need to celebrate too early. The matter will go to Court of appeal.

Adeleke remains governor!!!!

Useless bastard!

SINCE YOUR ENGLISH IS VERY SO BAD AS TO INABILITY TO COMPREHEND ANYTHING RENDERED IN IT. I MAY NO LONGER ADVISE THAT YOU READ ANYTHING DELIVERED IN THE FINE LANGUAGE OF THE KING OF ENGLAND.

You may avail yourself the service and or help of any member of your USELESS family of DUNCES to go read the judgement and perhaps INTERPRETE it for your horrible doted miserable life of a scoundrel. He will inform you about an aspect of the judgement that dwelled on QUALIFICATION which inadvertently translates to certificate FORGERY, which disqualifies him in the first instance.

THE PRAYERS OF THE Oyetolas WERE HINGED ON THREE LEGS AMONGST WHICH WAS QUALIFICATION.

Go pay somebody to interpret the rulings of the tribunal to you if there is none in the horrible family you belong to who can help your worse situation.

WHAT WOULD THE TRIBUNAL DO IN THE CIRCUSTANCE WITH WANTON EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD. RIGING BY OVER VOTING WHICH THE FOOLISH INFIRM DANCER ADMITTED ON NATIONAL NEWS THAT THEY ONLY RIGGED IN SIX PLACES.

He was so DAFT as to utter such nonsense, so disgusting a rotten character to tell such to the world even spoilt his own case, when the tribunal was still sitting and yet to deliver a verdict.

SUCH IS THE CO FOOL YOU CELEBRATE AND ALIGN WITH. OF COURSE, YOU ARE BOTH SAME CORRUPTIBLE IDIOTS.

Why wait on the appeal when you already lost and how would the appeal court overturn a glaring brazen election fraud?
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 3:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Mickykarim:

SINCE YOUR ENGLISH IS VERY SO BAD AS TO INABILITY TO COMPREHEND ANYTHING RENDERED IN IT. I MAY NO LONGER ADVISE THAT YOU READ ANYTHING DELIVERED IN THE FINE LANGUAGE OF THE KING OF ENGLAND.

You may avail yourself the service and or help of any member of your USELESS family of DUNCES to go read the judgement and perhaps INTERPRETE it for your horrible doted miserable life of a scoundrel. He will inform you about an aspect of the judgement that dwelled on QUALIFICATION which inadvertently translates to certificate FORGERY, which disqualifies him in the first instance.

THE PRAYERS OF THE Oyetolas WERE HINGED ON THREE LEGS AMONGST WHICH WAS QUALIFICATION.

Go pay somebody to interpret the rulings of the tribunal to you if there is none in the horrible family you belong to who can help your worse situation.

WHAT WOULD THE TRIBUNAL DO IN THE CIRCUSTANCE WITH WANTON EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD. RIGING BY OVER VOTING WHICH THE FOOLISH INFIRM DANCER ADMITTED ON NATIONAL NEWS THAT THEY ONLY RIGGED IN SIX PLACES.

He was so DAFT as to utter such nonsense, so disgusting a rotten character to tell such to the world even spoilt his own case, when the tribunal was still sitting and yet to deliver a verdict.

SUCH IS THE CO FOOL YOU CELEBRATE AND ALIGN WITH. OF COURSE, YOU ARE BOTH SAME CORRUPTIBLE IDIOTS.

Why wait on the appeal when you already lost and how would the appeal court overturn a glaring brazen election fraud?

Useless he-goat. Wait till the appeals court give its judgement.

Adeleke remains governor.

Stupid illiterate!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 3:21am On Jan 28, 2023
Amayabor1:

Stupid illiterate!

YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL, PROVIDED YOU EVER DID IN THE FIRST INSTANCE.

Your tell tales have just been debunked. Your empty cranium has just been rendered USELESS. Are you not SHAMELESS or just incapable of it!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 3:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Mickykarim:

YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL, PROVIDED YOU EVER DID IN THE FIRST INSTANCE.

Your tell tales have just been debunked. Your empty cranium has just been rendered USELESS. Are you not SHAMELESS or just incapable of it!

Stupid illiterate!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 4:04am On Jan 28, 2023
Amayabor1:

Stupid illiterate!

GOVERNOR OVER DUMB ASSES OF IN YOUR ILK. IGNORAMUS AND CERTIFICATE FORGERS OF YOUR TYPE.

I do not blame your tiny little person mentality. Since you do not know the implication of an illegitimate government. You are too much fixated and complacent with THIEVES FORGERS AND MEDIOCRES.

I GET IT. YOU MAY NOT KNOW THE MEANING AND IMPORT OF THE ABOVE ASSERTION.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 5:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Mickykarim:

GOVERNOR OVER DUMB ASSES OF IN YOUR ILK. IGNORAMUS AND CERTIFICATE FORGERS OF YOUR TYPE.

I do not blame your tiny little person mentality. Since you do not know the implication of an illegitimate government. You are too much fixated and complacent with THIEVES FORGERS AND MEDIOCRES.

I GET IT. YOU MAY NOT KNOW THE MEANING AND IMPORT OF THE ABOVE ASSERTION.

Stupid illiterate!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Amayabor1:

Stupid illiterate!

ANOTHER OF YOUR IGNORANT DYSLEXIC LOW LIFE IDIOCY.

Look for the meaning of illiteracy and discover you have just exposed yet another of the INADEQUACIES that projects the USELESS life you have. Mr. GOAT, anybody who could read and write is no illiterate.

I HAVE ADMONISHED YOU TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL FROM THE ELEMENTARY AND STOP YOUR RIDICULOUS NAKED MARKET DANCE SHOW OF SHAME.

And by the way, where are you struggling too much with English language. It should not be by force to express your GUTTER life in the finest of language. You may avail your horrible life the use of either pidgin or the gutter words you are used to.

THAT ESTABLISHED. I SHOULD EDUCATE YOU YET AGAIN. THE JUDGEMENT AFFIRMED THAT THE CERTIFICATE OF RETURN WRONGLY ISSUED TO THE CERTIFICATE FORGER GODFATHER OF YOURS WHICH MADE HIM AN ILLEGITIMAT USURPER, BE WITHDRAWN AND HANDED OVER TO GOVERNOR Oyetola THE WINNER AND RIGHTFUL GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF Osun.

The wrong words you brandish and brazenly misuse are appalling debilitating and belittling. Of course, it may mean nothing to you because your psyche is corroded with mediocrity and half measures.

I HAVE EARLIER WARNED THAT, YOU ARE TOO SMALL AND TOO LITTLE FOR THIS DISCUSS. GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND RETURN FOR MORE LECTURES ON MORALITY WHICH YOU BOTH LACK IN ABUNDANCE WITH YOUR AMORAL IDOL ELECTION RIGGER CERTIFICATE FORGER.

With all emphasis, anything he does from the release of the judgement becomes ultra vires illegal illegitimate and unworthy.

PEOPLE WITH DISCERNING MIND AND THOUGHTFUL LIKE US ALREADY KNEW WHERE THIS IS HEADED AND LIKE I ALREADY ASSERTED PRIOR TO THE RULING OF THE TRIBUNAL THAT THE CERTIFICATE FORGER IS OCCUPYING THE SEAT HE DOES NOT DESERVE AND OR UNFIT FOR.

The same would be the result from the appeal court and you are at liberty to go on wasting your time in vain. No sensible person cares a hoot!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
ElSudani:
Why is the new governor picking unnecessary battles barely 24 hours in office?
If care is not taken he will be bogged down by different crisis and won't be able to achieve anything meaningful. That is not good for him and the people of Osun state.

BECAUSE HE IS A FOOL WHO DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL. A CERTIFICATE FORGER FOR WHOM ELECTION WAS RIGGED.

He cannot tell his right hand from the left one. Therefore, what is anybody expecting from a fundamental DUNCE?

Ademola Adeleke IS A JERK, KNOW NOTHING!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mickykarim:

ANOTHER OF YOUR IGNORANT DYSLEXIC LOW LIFE IDIOCY.

Look for the meaning of illiteracy and discover you have just exposed yet another of the INADEQUACIES that projects the USELESS life you have. Mr. GOAT, anybody who could read and write is no illiterate.

I HAVE ADMONISHED YOU TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL FROM THE ELEMENTARY AND STOP YOUR RIDICULOUS NAKED MARKET DANCE SHOW OF SHAME.

And by the way, where are you struggling too much with English language. It should not be by force to express your GUTTER life in the finest of language. You may avail your horrible life the use of either pidgin or the gutter words you are used to.

THAT ESTABLISHED. I SHOULD EDUCATE YOU YET AGAIN. THE JUDGEMENT AFFIRMED THAT THE CERTIFICATE OF RETURN WRONGLY ISSUED TO THE CERTIFICATE FORGER GODFATHER OF YOURS WHICH MADE HIM AN ILLEGITIMAT USURPER, BE WITHDRAWN AND HANDED OVER TO GOVERNOR Oyetola THE WINNER AND RIGHTFUL GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF Osun.

The wrong words you brandish and brazenly misuse are appalling debilitating and belittling. Of course, it may mean nothing to you because your psyche is corroded with mediocrity and half measures.

I HAVE EARLIER WARNED THAT, YOU ARE TOO SMALL AND TOO LITTLE FOR THIS DISCUSS. GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND RETURN FOR MORE LECTURES ON MORALITY WHICH YOU BOTH LACK IN ABUNDANCE WITH YOUR AMORAL IDOL ELECTION RIGGER CERTIFICATE FORGER.

With all emphasis, anything he does from the release of the judgement becomes ultra vires illegal illegitimate and unworthy.

PEOPLE WITH DISCERNING MIND AND THOUGHTFUL LIKE US ALREADY KNEW WHERE THIS IS HEADED AND LIKE I ALREADY ASSERTED PRIOR TO THE RULING OF THE TRIBUNAL THAT THE CERTIFICATE FORGER IS OCCUPYING THE SEAT HE DOES NOT DESERVE AND OR UNFIT FOR.

The same would be the result from the appeal court and you are at liberty to go on wasting your time in vain. No sensible person cares a hoot!

Stupid illiterate!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Amayabor1:

Stupid illiterate!

"Stupid illiterate!"

THE ABOVE FROM THE she-goat WHICH NEVER LEARN.

The hopeless horrible irredeemable lost soul still does not get it!

WHAT AN OPAQUE HEAD INCAPABLE OF ANYTHING MEANINGFUL AND SOUL ENRISHING.

I get it. You cannot help any she-goat. They are low animals without brain.

IT HAS BECOME CLEARER THAT YOU CANNOT READ.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mickykarim:

"Stupid illiterate!"

THE ABOVE FROM THE she-goat WHICH NEVER LEARN.

The hopeless horrible irredeemable lost soul still does not get it!

WHAT AN OPAQUE HEAD INCAPABLE OF ANYTHING MEANINGFUL AND SOUL ENRISHING.

I get it. You cannot help any she-goat. They are low animals without brain.

IT HAS BECOME CLEARER THAT YOU CANNOT READ.

Stupid illiterate!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Amayabor1:

Stupid illiterate!

I HAVE LONG COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT YOU ARE AN EMPTY BARREL, DEVOID OF REASONS AND IDEALESS.

Nothing more than the repetitive JUNK in the USELESS brain you carry on a warped deformed shoulder.

UNLIKE YOU, IDLE SOUL. I DO NOT WAIT ON FUTILE NONSENSE.

I have written about the outcome once and proven right and nothing would change the next outcome from what it is now and as it stands currently.

YOU SHOULD HAVE TO THE REALITY OF A SUPERIOR BRAIN WITH ADVANCE SENSE. NOT IN YOUR CATEGORY.

Hopefully, you get that into the USELESS cranium on your equally disfigured frame.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mickykarim:

I HAVE LONG COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT YOU ARE AN EMPTY BARREL, DEVOID OF REASONS AND IDEALESS.

Nothing more than the repetitive JUNK in the USELESS brain you carry on a warped deformed shoulder.

UNLIKE YOU, IDLE SOUL. I DO NOT WAIT ON FUTILE NONSENSE.

I have written about the outcome once and proven right and nothing would change the next outcome from what it is now and as it stands currently.

YOU SHOULD HAVE TO THE REALITY OF A SUPERIOR BRAIN WITH ADVANCE SENSE. NOT IN YOUR CATEGORY.

Hopefully, you get that into the USELESS cranium on your equally disfigured frame.

Stupid illiterate!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 3:10am On Jan 29, 2023
Amayabor1:

Stupid illiterate!

I HAVE VANGUISHED TOO MANY IN YOUR LOW CLASS OF NO BRAIN.

You have now been DISGRACED done with and dusted.

You are too small for what your longed for. Not in this orbit, go look for your DUNCE mates.

Your MUMU stinks.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 5:48am On Jan 29, 2023
Mickykarim:

You are too small for what your longed for. Not in this orbit, go look for your DUNCE mates.

Your MUMU stinks.

Stupid illiterate!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mickykarim:

Your MUMU stinks.

Useless bastard! The court of appeal has affirmed that Adeleke is the duly elected governor of Osun state.

Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by gaby(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Amayabor1:

Useless bastard! The court of appeal has affirmed that Adeleke is the duly elected governor of Osun state.

This moroon knows nothing else aside from the word "bastard".

Na ogun go kill you in case you survive Dangote truck wey go first pieces you.

Asshole.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.