Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name (64871 Views)

Adeleke Freezes Osun Government Accounts, Reverses State Name / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 2:40am On Mar 25, 2023
Amayabor1:

Useless bastard! The court of appeal has affirmed that Adeleke is the duly elected governor of Osun state.

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY THE PRODUCT OF TWO RABID MALE DOGS.

The uselessness of the entirety of your life smells doom for your existence.

GOVERNOR Oyetola HAS INDICATED HIS INTENTION TO APPEAL THE JUDGEMENT HANDED YOUR tin god INFIRM DANCER CERTIFICATE FORGER.

The life of a FORGER with the CORRUPT mentality of the ROGUE head you parade about and the NEMESIS therefrom will soon catch up with you and your THEIF model.

THE REPERCUSSIONS WITH RETRIBUTION OF STOLEN GARB WILL BE SERVED ON YOU ALL AND YOU SHALL SHARE IN THE PROCEEDS OF THE PENALTY.

You were born USELESS and will remain a WORTHLESS certificate forger DIRT.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by gaby(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Amayabor1:

Useless bastard! The court of appeal has affirmed that Adeleke is the duly elected governor of Osun state.

Where are you silly thing?

You clearly fell off your momma's hole landing your skull on a hard floor hence, your shaky brain.

I'm here to rearrange the fractured skull after filling it up with cow dung as your new grey matter.

Bastard cursed soul.

E no go ever better for you and your entire lineage.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
gaby:

You clearly fell off your momma's hole landing your skull on a hard floor hence, your shaky brain.

I'm here to rearrange the fractured skull after filling it up with cow dung as your new grey matter.

Bastard cursed soul.

THE SON OF RABID DOGS THAT YOU ARE, YET TO CURE AND OR DIVEST YOUR FABRICS OF INSANITY THAT ACCOMPANY AND COMPLIMENTS THE MELANCHOLIC ESSENCE OF YOUR LIFE. TALKING "'fractured skull".

The "fractured skull" rubbish gave you away once again for the NOBODY you aggregated yourself.

A SICK NONENTITY IN NEED OF DOWN TO EARTH SANATORIUM THERAPY WITH A FUNDAMENTAL REDEMPTION.

The fugue with a log in his eyes wants to pick a purported dust grain in another's

IT GETS CLEARER EACH TIME WITH THE HOGWASH AND ROT YOU PORTEND WHENEVER YOU PUT DOWN ON THIS DIGITAL PAGE, THE NONESENSE EMENATING FROM THE DEAD BRAIN CELLS IN YOUR HEAD.

Obviously, it has not been well with you and the DOGS that vomited you to contaminate humanity.

YOU CRAZY BASTARD ASSOCIATE OF A CERTIFICATE FORGER.

I am beginning to fathom the reasons you would rather associate with and defend the bloated EMPTY skull you FOOLS rigged into the state house of the people of Osun state.

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A CERTIFICATE FORGER AND IN OTHER FASHIONS REPRESENTING WHAT YOU ARE NOT. FAKE PEOPLE GOAT BRAINS!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Akaegwu(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
ElSudani:
Why is the new governor picking unnecessary battles barely 24 hours in office?
If care is not taken he will be bogged down by different crisis and won't be able to achieve anything meaningful. That is not good for him and the people of Osun state.
Nothing like Osun state. We only have State of Osun. Thanks
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by gaby(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mickykarim:

THE SON OF RABID DOGS THAT YOU ARE, YET TO CURE AND OR DIVEST YOUR FABRICS OF INSANITY THAT ACCOMPANY AND COMPLIMENTS THE MELANCHOLIC ESSENCE OF YOUR LIFE. TALKING "'fractured skull".

The "fractured skull" rubbish gave you away once again for the NOBODY you aggregated yourself.

A SICK NONENTITY IN NEED OF DOWN TO EARTH SANATORIUM THERAPY WITH A FUNDAMENTAL REDEMPTION.

The fugue with a log in his eyes wants to pick a purported dust grain in another's

IT GETS CLEARER EACH TIME WITH THE HOGWASH AND ROT YOU PORTEND WHENEVER YOU PUT DOWN ON THIS DIGITAL PAGE, THE NONESENSE EMENATING FROM THE DEAD BRAIN CELLS IN YOUR HEAD.

Obviously, it has not been well with you and the DOGS that vomited you to contaminate humanity.

YOU CRAZY BASTARD ASSOCIATE OF A CERTIFICATE FORGER.

I am beginning to fathom the reasons you would rather associate with and defend the bloated EMPTY skull you FOOLS rigged into the state house of the people of Osun state.

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A CERTIFICATE FORGER AND IN OTHER FASHIONS REPRESENTING WHAT YOU ARE NOT. FAKE PEOPLE GOAT BRAINS!

Hahahha

Another madman don escape from Yaba left.

My comment was directed at the asswipe Amayabor or whatever his name is.

I got no clue what you mean with forgers of certificates and their supporters..

Abeg go drink your merecine.

Sorry...

Nice comic relief though.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=gaby post=122055016]

Hahahha

Another madman don escape from Yaba left.

My comment was directed at the asswipe Amayabor or whatever his name is.

I got no clue what you mean with forgers of certificates and their supporters..

Abeg go drink your merecine.

THE PSCHIATRIC CASE MUST BE YOUR FOUL PERSON, OBVIOUSLY!

If you directed your trend to somebody else and it landed where it was not intended and turn around in a bad attempt which included UNCOUTH MANNERLESS and apparent MELANCHOLIC manifests of a case that best fits a SANATORIUM.

Something is definitely WRONG with your entire linage, you BASTARD.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by gaby(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=Mickykarim post=122055450][/quote]

Hahahha

I've always read and heat about how this forum is populated by psychos and always took it with a grain of salt. However, this unfortunate encounter with you has erased every ounce of doubt.

What a waste of sperm. Abortion or a simple swallow of your renegade sperm would have saved everyone this curse that you have turned out to become.

May you and your entire lineage die a very horrible and painful slow death, you scum of the earth.

Foolish cretin.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 1:46am On Mar 26, 2023
gaby:

Hahahha

I've always read and heat about how this forum is populated by psychos and always took it with a grain of salt. However, this unfortunate encounter with you has erased every ounce of doubt.

What a waste of sperm. Abortion or a simple swallow of your renegade sperm would have saved everyone this curse that you have turned out to become.

May you and your entire lineage die a very horrible and painful slow death, you scum of the earth.

Foolish cretin.

I HAVE OBSERVED YOU ARE IDEALESS, ALSO. WHAT A PITY SCUMBAG.

I am yet to encounter a bunkum this degenerated.

GRANDSTANDING OVER WHAT YOU ALREADY ADMITED TO BE A MISDIRECTION OF A LOST SOUL DOES NOT GET YOU OUT OF THE WOODS OF INFIRM MIND.

You are your own problem, your own nemesis and the albatross of monumental proportion. You are beyond redemption.

NO PITY FOR HOW AWFUL AWRY YOUR LIFE TURN OUT!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by gaby(m): 2:31am On Mar 26, 2023
Mickykarim:

I HAVE OBSERVED YOU ARE IDEALESS, ALSO. WHAT A PITY SCUMBAG.

I am yet to encounter a bunkum this degenerated.

GRANDSTANDING OVER WHAT YOU ALREADY ADMITED TO BE A MISDIRECTION OF A LOST SOUL DOES NOT GET YOU OUT OF THE WOODS OF INFIRM MIND.

You are your own problem, your own nemesis and the albatross of monumental proportion. You are beyond redemption.

NO PITY FOR HOW AWFUL AWRY YOUR LIFE TURN OUT!

What a moroon.

In your feeble and knuckled mind, bandying and throwing fancy-sounding words are ways you encourage yourself that you are intelligent.

What an imbecilic idiot.

You brain dey leak, I swear.

Retard typing in all CAPS.

Dickheadd
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by gare(f): 2:50am On Mar 26, 2023
lutheran:
The State of Osun House of Assembly has contradicted Governor Ademola Adeleke on the usage of the State Anthem, Crest and Flag, saying it is an enactment of law and as such, it's usage is a matter of law and not choice.

Don't worry it will be changed when PDP has greater number of seats in the house, state of Osun, how does that affect the living standard of the people
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 3:18am On Mar 26, 2023
gaby:

What a moroon.

In your feeble and knuckled mind, bandying and throwing fancy-sounding words are ways you encourage yourself that you are intelligent.

What an imbecilic idiot.

You brain dey leak, I swear.

Retard typing in all CAPS.

Dickheadd

SINCE YOU CAN IDENTIFY AND RECOGNIZE BRILLIANCE AND INTELLIGENCE WITH SUPERIOR MENTALITY MEANS YOUR WARPED SOUL MIGHT STILL HAVE A BIT OF LIGHT IN THE TUNNEL FOR THE CESSPIT YOU PARADE ABOUT AS HEAD.

"bandying and throwing fancy-sounding words are ways you encourage yourself that you are intelligent."

THE FOREGOING IN YOUR OWN SUBMISSION.

Time is now, for you to approach the nearest sanatorium for a RECALL to normality out of the melancholic state you are enmeshed in.

STOP DANCING AROUND LIKE THE FOOLISH GOAT YOU PORTEND.

You already admitted you made the mistake of your life yet.

Mr. dunce, redemption beckons, go for it and grab it now before it becomes too late for the wasted life you have.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by gaby(m): 4:27am On Mar 26, 2023
Mickykarim:

SINCE YOU CAN IDENTIFY AND RECOGNIZE BRILLIANCE AND INTELLIGENCE WITH SUPERIOR MENTALITY MEANS YOUR WARPED SOUL MIGHT STILL HAVE A BIT OF LIGHT IN THE TUNNEL FOR THE CESSPIT YOU PARADE ABOUT AS HEAD.

"bandying and throwing fancy-sounding words are ways you encourage yourself that you are intelligent."

THE FOREGOING IN YOUR OWN SUBMISSION.

Time is now, for you to approach the nearest sanatorium for a RECALL to normality out of the melancholic state you are enmeshed in.

STOP DANCING AROUND LIKE THE FOOLISH GOAT YOU PORTEND.

You already admitted you made the mistake of your life yet.

Mr. dunce, redemption beckons, go for it and grab it now before it becomes too late for the wasted life you have.

Hahhaha

Na only Sanatorium you dey see for dictionary?

I don finally jam original craze man wey sabi www...

What a psycho...

You are a comic relief in a very sick manner.

I feel so sorry for you and everyone else around you.

It must be really hard being destined as someone connected to a nut case as you.

Tueeeh
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
gaby:

Bastard cursed soul.

E pain am. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. grin grin grin

Adeleke remains the governor of Osun state.

Useless bastard!
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mickykarim:

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY THE PRODUCT OF TWO RABID MALE DOGS.

The uselessness of the entirety of your life smells doom for your existence.

GOVERNOR Oyetola HAS INDICATED HIS INTENTION TO APPEAL THE JUDGEMENT HANDED YOUR tin god INFIRM DANCER CERTIFICATE FORGER.

The life of a FORGER with the CORRUPT mentality of the ROGUE head you parade about and the NEMESIS therefrom will soon catch up with you and your THEIF model.

THE REPERCUSSIONS WITH RETRIBUTION OF STOLEN GARB WILL BE SERVED ON YOU ALL AND YOU SHALL SHARE IN THE PROCEEDS OF THE PENALTY.

You were born USELESS and will remain a WORTHLESS certificate forger DIRT.

E pain am. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your wailing and gnashing of teeth has just begun. grin

Useless Bastard.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Amayabor1: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
gaby:

This moroon knows nothing else aside from the word "bastard".

Na ogun go kill you in case you survive Dangote truck wey go first pieces you.

Asshole.

See this dimwit. Useless bastard. grin grin grin

Ogun never kill you, your life bend like this? What if ogun come kill you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Mickykarim: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Amayabor1:

E pain am. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your wailing and gnashing of teeth has just begun. grin

Useless Bastard.

SUDDENLY, ENGLISH FAILED YOU. THEREFORE RESORTED TO YOUR NATURAL LANGUAGE OF THE GUTTERS.

I can also tell that your entire linage has forever wailed sulked and with, continual cry over spilled milk.

THE "useless bastard" REMAINS YOU ROGUE SENSE WHO ALIGNED AND IDENTIFY WITH A CERTIFICATE FORGER.

Could you possibly define a "useless bastard" better than a corrupt fabric of your ilk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.