Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet (61931 Views)

Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / NJC Recommends Onnoghen’s Retirement, Muhammed To Stay As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by toprealman: 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mrmb:

She should have been called out instead of accusations without basis. She showed she's smart by taking it up legally
She did so because she knows the last is helpless. Can she take Falz or Macaroni to court?
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Mrmb: 6:48am On Nov 30, 2022
toprealman:

She did so because she knows the last is helpless. Can she take Falz or Macaroni to court?

Why can't she?
Are they above the law?
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by phorget(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
u can go do your own let Nigerians stand by you... Some of u think human rights is total that u can do anyhow...

I hope you are aware that people are already protesting the arrest of that young man, I told you people will stand for him but seems you dont understand how things work in Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
phorget:

I hope you are aware that people are already protesting the arrest of that young man, I told you people will stand for him but seems you dont understand how things work in Nigeria.
many of u are busy bodies... Continue the protest... Some of una are just making politics out of it... Esp you bigots from South... Like I said do your own I ll support u from nairaland
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by phorget(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
many of u are busy bodies... Continue the protest... Some of una are just making politics out of it... Esp you bigots from South... Like I said do your own I ll support u from nairaland

I only pointed it out to you so you can see how accurate my guess was. People dont like Buhari so its logical they'll transfer such dislike to any member of his family. I hope you read how his daughter was been dragged too?
Dont be surprise if people like Falana decided to take up the matter for free bro.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by 9jatriot(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
When they say women are too emotional, this is an example of why that is so. Aisha has just 8 months to go, but this will not be what people will remember her for. She could have just ignored the guy or use a decoy.
By decoy, I mean she could have looked for another offense he may have committed. As a student, you check if he into Yahoo yahoo, cultism or any unrelated thing and then from a distance charge the guy for those unrelated offence and no one will be able to trace it to you.
This direct persecution will backfire on her, unfortunately it is too late to back down now.

The guy will need to have his day in court and emergency activist will be falling over eachother to be by his side and take up his case.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
phorget:

I only pointed it out to you so you can see how accurate my guess was. People dont like Buhari so its logical they'll transfer such dislike to any member of his family. I hope you read how his daughter was been dragged too?
Dont be surprise if people like Falana decided to take up the matter for free bro.
that's their wahala and falana own too... Anyone trying to be mischievous online should get ready when Dem cook for am...
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by phorget(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
that's their wahala and falana own too... Anyone trying to be mischievous online should get ready when Dem cook for am...

stating the obvious shouldn't be regarded as been mischievous. First ladies should be enterprising enough to earn their own money and unless you can point out what business that has been fetching her money before and after her husband got to power.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2022
phorget:

stating the obvious shouldn't be regarded as been mischievous. First ladies should be enterprising enough to earn their own money and unless you can point out what business that has been fetching her money before and after her husband got to power.
you are obviously stupid... Aisha is from a Rich home by the way... Plus her office isn't an elected one... U can go to court... To defend him... Some of u are really Born with bitterness... That's why u don't know where to draw line in criticism... Nonsense
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by phorget(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
you are obviously stupid... Aisha is from a Rich home by the way... Plus her office isn't an elected one... U can go to court... To defend him... Some of u are really Born with bitterness... That's why u don't know where to draw line in criticism... Nonsense

I wont have to go to court but tell your Aisha to follow me to Sango shrine so she can swear that she and her entire family has not for once embezzled or misappropriated money meant for the public.
At least we will know that it was wrong accusation from that young man.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by rexel99: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:

Baba, how is Aisha from a rich home? Someone that was managing her small 3m X 4m sized beauty shop along Isa Kaita Road in Kaduna just before her husband became the President in 2015.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
rexel99:

Baba, how is Aisha from a rich home? Someone that was managing her small 3m X 4m sized beauty shop along Isa Kaita Road in Kaduna just before her husband became the President in 2015.
ask questions if u don't know... Besides Aisha isn't an elected official...
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by rexel99: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
ask questions if u don't know... Besides Aisha isn't an elected official...

Ask which mumu question? I focused on your lie that she is from a rich family not on the elected thingy. Am not arguing that with you.

You sit in your room and parlour apartment posting crap. Do you know her more than me?
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Kobicove(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
kelvine:
First lady is sad for just one reason.
She has been body shamed.
No woman rich or poor likes to be called fat especially when it comes with health issues.

grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
rexel99:

Ask which mumu question? I focused on your lie that she is from a rich family not on the elected thingy. Am not arguing that with you.

You sit in your room and parlour apartment posting crap. Do you know her more than me?
what do you know other than rubbish in your fucking head
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by rexel99: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
what do you know other than rubbish in your fucking head

Daft, I won't reduce myself to your level by bandying words with you. It's apparent from your initial response to my post that you a bloody low life seeking attention and relevance.

I would advice you to crawl back to the hole where you appeared from. Go engage your mates.

Bye
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
rexel99:

Daft, I won't reduce myself to your level by bandying words with you. It's apparent from your initial response to my post that you a bloody low life seeking attention and relevance.

I would advice you to crawl back to the hole where you appeared from. Go engage your mates.

Bye
get Lost you bloody idiot... U don't know anything.. animal
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Fragility6: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
fkj950ax:

Sorry for your loved ones. You are becoming a waste and just occupying space.
Shut up

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.