Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,677 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet (61938 Views)

Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / NJC Recommends Onnoghen’s Retirement, Muhammed To Stay As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by annisy(f): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
This is why they will always insist we write and pass IELTS exam!
post=118754365:

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
The enemies of Nigeria will read what their evil eyes and wicked hearts want to see.
They keep twisting everything to suit their evil narratives.
They never saw the quoted above in the news, but craftily twisted the words of The first Lady.

Sahara Reporter know how to brainwashed and lie to the swines patronizing them anyways.
Sahara will be sued to court for libel and defamation of character this week.

Even without quoting anyone,
But
If you are guilty of the above and this comment gets to you and you wanna be unfortunate in life,
Quote this post to say rubbish.
Awon werey 100%.
Anuofias

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by bitplanet(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
critical thinker I see you
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Randy111(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Reporting34:
Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is back with a full forces to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lot of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam

Please dear everyone, please forgive me for posting this, if I can help myself I won't be begging. I am seeking assistance from well meaning Nigerians to help save my life. Please sirs and ma's, my name is Faith , am a 26 years old single mom of 1. My son is just 2 years old. I used to be a hairdresser before my present predicament. In August of 2021 I fell very sick and was rush to the hospital by my neighbour. Doctor said that I will have to be admitted because by the time that they have prescribed several drugs for me, my hands and both of my legs has developed rashes and started to swell up. The swelling got worst and more severe as time went by, eventually leading to multiple skin ulcers. Preliminary results shows that I was diagnosed with blood infection. I also urgently require prolonged sore Management with Vacuum Assisted Closure Device and skin graft to help regain my normal life again but unfortunately I can't treat myself because I don't have enough on me. Doctor said the procedure will require 1.3million Naira to give me my life back and so far I've been able to raise only 300 thousand with the help of my friends and some kind hearted well wishers who have taken pity for me in the past few months. Pleas sirs and ma's, am an orphan both my parents are late. I have been trying every possible best to raise the remainder to no avail. I don't have any property to sell again and I cannot work in this my condition pls I beg of you, I can't even look after my 2 years old son, that's why am pleading with any well meaning person pls

Don't even send a penny to this fraudsters

Don't worry about this. We no dey fall for that format. If any one actually fell for this, then I will have to ask the person if he is a Nigerian bases here in Nigeria. Because we no supposed dey fall for this knowing the things we know by default as Nigerians
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Angelfrost(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
So, it's basically a crime to speak the truth!

Interesting use of a useless judiciary arm of government!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Kajaard: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118754365:

The enemies of Nigeria will read what their evil eyes and wicked hearts want to see.
They never saw the quoted above in the news, but craftily twisted the words of The first Lady.

Sahara Reporter know how to brainwashed and lie to the swines patronizing them anyways.

But
If you are guilty of the above and this comment gets to you and you wanna be unfortunate in life,
Awon werey 100%.
Anuofias

This shameless being. The most hated and despised person on this forum.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by dyera(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Gospel3:
See how power has corrupted this woman, APC is a calamity that must never happen again

The good impression I had of her for repeatedly criticizing her husband is almost gone.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Angelfrost(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kajaard:

This shameless being. The most hated and despised person on this forum.

Those who hate and quote him have all the time in the world...!

I find it easier to ignore his pathetic existence! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by youngsahito(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Britishpea:
The thing is all leaders don’t like what they do in Twitter. Nigeria Twitter users use the platform to bully, denigrate, cause havoc, create fake news and mobilize for evil.

Dealing with this boy by the First Lady isn’t only because he actually got on her stinging tail but it is just because he wants to use it to pass a message to others.

Social media usage in Nigeria is grossly abused. Imagine a child who’s still being fed by parents at the age of 16, calling Tinubu Tinubu? Or going under the tweet of the president to call him a clone!

Even if she’s not the wife of the president she can get fat as age resumes. Some people have such tendency even when they are not even rich.
must u talk?
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by onuman: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Islie:
Power-drunk First Lady, Aisha Buhari Orders Police Inspector-General To Charge Nigerian Student To Court Over Twitter Post

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/28/exclusive-power-drunk-first-lady-aisha-buhari-orders-police-inspector-general-charge

Previous thread:
Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari

What is her job and income, if she denies feeding on public money?
You wish there are lawyers in win first and share money later in Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by EngrKemp: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Resulting in APC = PD
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
Lolz
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Sendero: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Islie:
Power-drunk First Lady, Aisha Buhari Orders Police Inspector-General To Charge Nigerian Student To Court Over Twitter Post

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/28/exclusive-power-drunk-first-lady-aisha-buhari-orders-police-inspector-general-charge

Previous thread:
Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari

The thing pain am. Fat people are usually hypersensitive about their weight.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by KPGGlobal: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hian. Well that's slander. I'm sure Aisha isn't having any of the nonsense senseless Nigerians throw at her husband via social media.

I know for certain if that student is asked to provide proof that the first lady is feeding fat on poor people's money, he'll start telling us he was just joking.

Many Nigerians need to be taught that their post on social media have consequences. This student is about to be taught a very good lesson.

People tweeted worse things against Good luck and the wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Known and popular people ooooooooooo

You are arresting a hungry student

Stupid country

stupid people

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Kajaard: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Angelfrost:

Those who hate and quote him have all the time in the world...!

I find it easier to ignore his pathetic existence! cool

You are very correct.

Whenever I am comfortably reading a thread and his post comes along, I Just lose interest in the thread completely. Very irritating human being.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Thebigheart: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
"P" = Party
Resulting in APC = PD
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

Na lie
Therefore, APC+PDP=PDAPC
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Realists(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
ComeHappy:
I used to think this woman is such a nice person considering her opposing position to the husband.

Aisha is still better than "Na only you Waka come".
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Adejuwonhis(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
womenareapezz:
shut up you ediot! angry

When patient Johnathan was the first lady! Which insult did she not collect and matter or allegations been thrown at her far worse than this!
But yet did she arrest anybody ? undecided

Sometimes you should be using your stupid brain to think undecided
Ok sir
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Judolisco(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
So wetin Mama peace suppose do? The kind derogatory names Nigerians called Patience fit make person commit suicide. But never for once did she ordered for the arrest or prosecution of anybody undecided
and mama peace dat time get power pass dis one oh... Dis one office dey dubai
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by BadEnglish(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Both Aisha and Buhari are useless

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Abelino(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ignorance is bliss
post=118754365:

But
Awon werey 100%.
Anuofias
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by happney65: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
ComeHappy:
I used to think this woman is such a nice person considering her opposing position to the husband.

Nice? Lmao. From the set of people who called patience Jonathan and Jonathan himself all types of names. They can't seem to accept what they dissed out

Shuke
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by dyera(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
brainpulse:
We must be always ready to bear the consequences of our actions and in-actions. All is not just for Social medias likes or re-twits.

What you joke about maybe another person's grief and pains.

The truth is what's paining her.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by aprilwise(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
The guy said the truth compare both pictures the difference is clear.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by LordKushmann(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
etrange:
Meanwhile on the front page, Justice Ariwoola just said Nigerians go to court over every little disagreement.

https://www.nairaland.com/7455439/nigerians-go-court-over-every#118753255
Just below this post actually. Sometimes i wonder if nairaland bots do that on purpose. Lol. I've seen something like that far many times to count.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by onuman: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118754365:

But
Awon werey 100%.
Anuofias

In bold.
Enemies of Nigeria? Why would Nigeria have some Nigerian group or groups, as its enemies? Nigeria must have been doing something bad to acquire enemies among a Nigerian group or some Nigerian groups.
Why don't you have your own country from Nigeria, a country different from the country of your enemies in Nigeria? On the contrary, you fight to retain your enemies in your own country. Aren't you stupeed?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Light78: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
She should have invited the boy to her office or somewhere special.

Ask him why he said that

Reward him with a scholarship and educate him on talking badly of people.

A mother's heart kind of thing.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by shegzbillionz(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
This is coming from an Hausa man from the north and perhaps a Muslim,
For those believing life will be better for them if their tribesman becomes president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.