Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet (61936 Views)

Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / NJC Recommends Onnoghen’s Retirement, Muhammed To Stay As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by solexjames(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
The boi should charge her for damages...I rest my case
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
blueAgent:
But the guy did not lie.

God would punish all supporters of APC.

Jonathan's wife received several more abuses and accusations than this clown, but no one was arrested.

From banning twitter to monitoring WhatsApp and stop protests this party is really an authoritarian party and government.

First of all, not everyone has a short memory like you.

For people like me, we remember how Patience Jonathan used ordinary CP to terrorize a sitting governor (Amaechi).

We remember how power drunk GEJ and his wife were.

As for Aisha, she was libeled, and wants redress in court.

That is the right thing to do. She wants to go to court against the student. Let the boy come and prove that Aisha fed fat on poor people's money.

It is her constitutional right to seek redress in court.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
solexjames:
The boi should charge her for damages...I rest my case

Which damages?

He libeled her.

It is either he has proofs or he is the one who should be paying for damages.

You can't just go to social media and make claims that you will not be able to back up if you land in court.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by blueAgent(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

First of all, not everyone has a short memory like you.

For people like me, we remember how Patience Jonathan used ordinary CP to terrorize a sitting governor (Amaechi).

We remember how power drunk GEJ and his wife were.

As for Aisha, she was libeled, and wants redress in court.

That is the right thing to do. She wants to go to court against the student. Let the boy come and prove that Aisha fed fat on poor people's money.

It is her constitutional right to seek redress in court.

Typical APCshit supporter.

Aleast Jonathan's wife's case was against a stitting governor, who had the capacity to deal with such challenge,he was not ancommon man or a student.

Secondly Amaechi was witch hunted mostly by Wike using his connection to Jonathan and his wife.

Defending APC and their failures makes one to look stupid and naive.

I don't envy you, it's not an easy job, carry go.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
blueAgent:

Typical APCshit supporter.

Aleast Jonathan's wife's case was against a stitting governor, who had the capacity to deal with such challenge,he was not ancommon man or a student.

Secondly Amaechi was witch hunted mostly by Wike using his connection to Jonathan and his wife.

Defending APC and their failures makes one to look stupid and naive.

I don't envy you, it's not an easy job, carry go.

Who mentioned political parties?

Someone (YOU) mentioned Patience Jonathan, and I made sure to remind you that Patience Jonathan did worse bullying a sitting governor over personal issues.

In the case of Aisha, there is libel, and that is a matter of the law. No one can blame her for taking offense. Many of you hypocrites cannot even tolerate a bad joke not to talk of published defamatory claims.

Better grow out of political party sentiments.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by solufemiwa(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
Your madam..

STEWpid:
Chai..

But, does she have the powers to order the IG of Police..?

Our Madam should calm down.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
"Nigeria should be like China or Saudi Arabia where social media are censored "Aisha Buhari 2020
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by solufemiwa(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nah family matter. They will settle am. Nut and Nut grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
uvie66:
your ignorance is glaring, if the first lady is pained, she should sue for libel in a civil court.

Nigeria actually has a criminal defamation statute.

So libel can be a criminal offense punishable with one year imprisonment.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by t2luv1: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118754365:

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
The enemies of Nigeria will read what their evil eyes and wicked hearts want to see.
They keep twisting everything to suit their evil narratives.
They never saw the quoted above in the news, but craftily twisted the words of The first Lady.

Sahara Reporter know how to brainwashed and lie to the swines patronizing them anyways.
Sahara will be sued to court for libel and defamation of character this week.

Even without quoting anyone,
But
If you are guilty of the above and this comment gets to you and you wanna be unfortunate in life,
Quote this post to say rubbish.
Awon werey 100%.
Anuofias

You never disappoint right on queue to defend your master's wife. Do you freaking take a break. Goddammit you are piece of work

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Mikeal09: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
In a couple of months, she'll be as useless as the "P' in Psychology, I see more Nigerians attacking her verbally, I see her running to Dubai, I see Dubai denying her Visa, I see her narrowly escaping being kidnapped by bandits.

This I have seen.

Yea...
But the P in Psychology is not useless.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Medalb: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mumu boy,you don't have proof of what you are posting,some people will just post what they do not know.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Ogahp: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
So wetin Mama peace suppose do? The kind derogatory names Nigerians called Patience fit make person commit suicide. But never for once did she ordered for the arrest or prosecution of anybody undecided
like husband like wife and like APC and PDP
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by DSC7: 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Gboom:

Jonathan used the police to detain one boy for 9 months

Any evidence? undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by yahoodetector: 12:37am On Nov 29, 2022
post=118754365:

Quote this post to say rubbish.
Awon werey 100%.
Anuofias
.[/i]

Shebi you will be using vile and abusive words freely but won't hesitate to use your NLpolicewoman moniker to be screaming the names of all the mods when another person does so!

Seun nlfpmod lalasticlala...

Rule 2 broken!

this guy should be given a ban!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by MasterTeeUSA: 12:49am On Nov 29, 2022
He who can tweet to defame should be made to provide proof in a court of law. We must stop normalizing bad behavior lest we will NOT have a decent country soon. People should not be able to defame and destroy people's good names by claiming freedom of speech. If you must defame, be ready to defend. I see a scenario where he would be released based on technicalities that he was assaulted, which violates his human right, and you must come to court with clean hands to seek justice.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Moymoy: 1:00am On Nov 29, 2022
slivertongue:
Soon she will be an ex First Lady

Like play, Buhari time don finish o
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by slivertongue: 1:01am On Nov 29, 2022
Moymoy:

Like play, Buhari time don finish o

Na so ... Here today gone tomorrow
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by NessFortunate: 1:10am On Nov 29, 2022
Islie:
Power-drunk First Lady, Aisha Buhari Orders Police Inspector-General To Charge Nigerian Student To Court Over Twitter Post

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/28/exclusive-power-drunk-first-lady-aisha-buhari-orders-police-inspector-general-charge

Previous thread:
Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari

he who allege must prove. Haven said that if its true that the Young man was assaulted and physically molested and unlawfully detainde then his lawyer should do the needful... The DSS AND POLICE Should pay dearly for violaing his fundamental human rights. Though We eat banana but we are not in a Banana republic. Ishallah #AtikuIsComing
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by gadogado(m): 1:19am On Nov 29, 2022
Nawao

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 29, 2022
All na for show, haven't u understand how politics run in Nigeria yet? It has since been settled in the othza room
ComeHappy:
I used to think this woman is such a nice person considering her opposing position to the husband.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Freemasonry: 1:38am On Nov 29, 2022
I'm not surprised.
Was it not her daughter that got someone arrested for legally acquiring a recycled SIM card that she had used before abandoning it and traveling overseas?

Now her mother has ordered for another person's arrest.

There's an emerging pattern here. The Buhari's have an ego problem.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 29, 2022
Her name reflected on her character, if she was like this Aisha, many Nigerians would have been in jail including comedians but she no send person o. Make I no talk too much, b4 then go order IG come charge me to court o
Kastonkastroll:
So wetin Mama peace suppose do? The kind derogatory names Nigerians called Patience fit make person commit suicide. But never for once did she ordered for the arrest or prosecution of anybody undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Cromagnon: 4:05am On Nov 29, 2022
ComeHappy:
I used to think this woman is such a nice person considering her opposing position to the husband.
you are not wise
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by CheapHomes1: 4:09am On Nov 29, 2022
Islie:
Power-drunk First Lady, Aisha Buhari Orders Police Inspector-General To Charge Nigerian Student To Court Over Twitter Post

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/28/exclusive-power-drunk-first-lady-aisha-buhari-orders-police-inspector-general-charge

Previous thread:
Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari

God100, this is for you
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:32am On Nov 29, 2022
phorget:

She didn't deny it either.
do u have video evidence?
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by dochenaj: 5:33am On Nov 29, 2022
The arrest was illegal to start with.

Though Aisha has a right to sue the boy for libel. But the illegal arrest and denying the boy his human rights has trumped any charges of libel that can be brought against him.

In a society that works, the government will gently settle this case out of court and drop the charges against him but alas we know where we are.

When the Nigerian government at all levels stops the use of the police structures to intimidate Nigerians then we can start growing.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Arafat2022: 5:52am On Nov 29, 2022
Let's her do whatever she thinks she can do,
We knew Autocratic Administration of APC will never been in power forever. Useless
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Elidrisy20: 6:03am On Nov 29, 2022
Na lie him talk ? Thank God I no dey tweeter,I dey Nairaland,make una come catch me

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura / Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.