Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet (61930 Views)

Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / NJC Recommends Onnoghen’s Retirement, Muhammed To Stay As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by babzo(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
ComeHappy:
I used to think this woman is such a nice person considering her opposing position to the husband.

She is.

I doubt she was aware of the whole story or arrestm
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by emmy512: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Reporting34:
Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is back with a full forces to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lot of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam

Don't even send a penny to this fraudsters

That dear everyone the vex me anytime I see am.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by busomma: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
What happened to freedom of speech in Nigeria? And who is Aisha Buhari to tell the IGP what to do ? Nigerians elected her husband (which was a big mistake) not her. We're waiting to see what crime the young man will charged with. Nonsense.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Bobbiee: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by tamudabu: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2022

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by xeju: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Dalil8:
Women, always so emotional.

Buhari have been insulted more times than anyone can count but he's never jailed anyone.

This is why women MUST never be in power.
Na mumu dey worry. So the men wey dey jail and naked people for flimsy excuses are women too abi. Senile prejudice tard
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by fkj950ax(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
Your right to freedom of speech doesn’t deny my right to freedom from slander.

Time to put his money where his mouth has been.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Mrmb: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
ComeHappy:
I used to think this woman is such a nice person considering her opposing position to the husband.

What wrong did she do?
She said the boy should come and prove his point in the court of law. If truly the boy is sure of what he tweeted then he will prove it otherwise he needs to be punished for wrongly accusing her.... The lesson there is, don't say what you can't back up.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Great development
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by sweetgala(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
So wetin Mama peace suppose do? The kind derogatory names Nigerians called Patience fit make person commit suicide. But never for once did she ordered for the arrest or prosecution of anybody undecided

Patience did worse, we are yet to see a governor stopped from entering the governors lodge because of the first lady are we.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by toprealman: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
NANS over to you! All students should skip class and protest on his behalf. Rubißh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by toprealman: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mrmb:

What wrong did she do?
She said the boy should come and prove his point in the court of law. If truly the boy is sure of what he tweeted then he will prove it otherwise he needs to be punished for wrongly accusing her.... The lesson there is, don't say what you can't back up.
What is her salary that she is gallivanting up and down. Rest!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by clydecarson(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
Aisha buhari is a thief,let her come and arrest me...slowpoke

In this country there's nothing like freedom of speech or expression,say your mind boom dss is knocking on your door,don't say your mind police would arrest you for peaceful protest.....please in whatever you are doing dont vote Tinubu because these stuffs and more would happen don't say I didn't warn you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by fineberry(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Military inside Democracy I laugh
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by matrixme(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Dalil8:
Women, always so emotional.

Buhari have been insulted more times than anyone can count but he's never jailed anyone.

This is why women MUST never be in power.
That's actually well spelled out. We may all not like Buhari, but one thing about him is his maturity to criticism. You can talk from Morning to night negatively about it on all media fronts, Buhari won't give a damm about you. I really admire this trait about him.
About Aisha, she really shot herself in the foot this time. No matter how this case ends, she will always be seen as a villain in the minds of the people.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by seunjungle1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
These obidence people like Dino will say are very dense...how can they be so dense like this? Can't they read and understand simple English?
Aisha Buhari asked the police to stop maltreating the poor boy, hence, charge him to court to explain himself. I know the 'charge him to court' in the above statement was the phrase that got them crazy because they think anytime someone is been charge to court means 'going to hell' in their own understanding.
Very poor people....dense people.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Snowx: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
But i wan ask .how this lady come fat like this bikonu.she eat frog?
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
phorget:

Why did the president”s wife apologized to Nigerians if not to confirm they did actually destroyed Nigeria.
you have video evidence to that effect or just following Media frenzy... U can do your own let's test situation... Since human rights de sweet una
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by makson007: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
etrange:
Meanwhile on the front page, Justice Ariwoola just said Nigerians go to court over every little disagreement.

https://www.nairaland.com/7455439/nigerians-go-court-over-every#118753255
I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Exceed15: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
So wetin Mama peace suppose do? The kind derogatory names Nigerians called Patience fit make person commit suicide. But never for once did she ordered for the arrest or prosecution of anybody undecided

God bless you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by eagleu: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
If you think say Aisha Buhari has no right to order the IGP to do her bidding, just wait till Tinubu craws into Aso Rock.
Remi will order the police around
Seyin will make customs and exercise wash his car for him.
Iyaloja will order the CBN governor to render account to her every evening.
That's the APC way!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by phorget(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
you have video evidence to that effect or just following Media frenzy... U can do your own let's test situation... Since human rights de sweet una

She didn't deny it either.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by BluntCrazeMan: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
phorget:
Las-Las nothing go still happen.
Nigerians will stand for that dude.
That Deltan Driver who bought a recycled number that belonged to Buhari's Daughter...

Nothing later happen about the issue again ooo.
Upon say the guy won them in the court, and they didn't appeal
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by mankand(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
I support her since he claimed she embazzled money, he should have a proof to that. Next time no one will think of posting stories they aren't sure of
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Gboom: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
DSC7:
They called Patience Jonathan all manners of derogatory words yet no single person was arrested.....

Jonathan was the most abused president but he never ordered the arrest of any body...

Now see Aisha Buhari, someone stated the obvious fact without insult she ordered his arrest....

She couldn't take a pinch of what our former first lady took....

Like Aisha Buhari like Remi Tinubu....
Jonathan used the police to detain one boy for 9 months
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by blueAgent(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
But the guy did not lie.

God would punish all supporters of APC.

Jonathan's wife received several more abuses and accusations than this clown, but no one was arrested.

From banning twitter to monitoring WhatsApp and stop protests this party is really an authoritarian party and government.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by blueAgent(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
WelcomeToBiafra:
When Biafrans/IPOB were warning of what that is happening, you all were in love with one nigeria.

After 2023 failed state election process, Nigeria will deal with Nigerians wotowoto.
All must hail Biafra.

What is the yearly expenses of the office of the first lady of Aso Rock?

Typical response of a black politician

Useless ppl.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by blueAgent(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:
grin grin

Lol.....Nice one.

Oil dey your head. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by NLPoliceWoman: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kajaard:

This shameless being. The most hated and despised person on this forum.
Again,
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by blueAgent(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
blaise26abj:
I don’t know how people don’t see the problem !
She isn’t angry about the looting peoples money . She is MAD he called her FAT ! Never call any woman fat unless you are powerful than her . Even dem no born her husband Buhari well to call her fat .

That's why whites look down on us as inferiors.

Our statements and actions portray us as such.

Is fat a crime?
Is she not fat?

The boy said the obvious, so why is it a crime?
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
ComeHappy:

So, because she is nice, she should tolerate libel?

Someone just injured her reputation, and you expect her to just smile and let go?
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by RichAbujaGuy: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
sweetgala:

Patience did worse, we are yet to see a governor stopped from entering the governors lodge because of the first lady are we.

I had forgotten about Madam's several hotels and EFCC cases. PMB and GEJ quietly settled the matter like very mature statesmen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.