Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge (30822 Views)

Lagos Moves Against One-Way Driving, Forms Special Taskforce / 800 Houses To Go As Lagos Proposes $2.2 Billon For 4th Mainland Bridge / Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Your emotional outburst is meant for the individual I responded to who claimed that Tinubu built Lagos.

Maybe you help answer the following questions...

Is there anywhere in the constitution that says I must have a candidate?

Who has the constitutional responsibility of having a candidate?

or are you saying that you cant answer the questions i asked which include:

Are you saying that you aren't sure anymore of what you said earlier that babangida built abuja?

If babangida built abuja, are you saying that Tinubu built Lagos?

How did Tinubu clear the bush in ajah axis same way babangida cleared the bush before building Abuja?

cant you answer these questions? are your claims about what tinubu did false hence you cant answer my questions?

how is tinubu the founder of modern lagos and what has he done in lagos?

Get lost. I don't give a toss about your opinion. Go and find others who will indulge a jobless troll like you. Bye.
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by CheapHomes1: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

Get lost. I don't give a toss about your opinion. Go and find others who will indulge a jobless troll like you. Bye.

Can you show me the opinion you referring to?

Your emotional outburst is meant for the individual I responded to who claimed that Tinubu built Lagos.

Are you saying that you aren't sure anymore of what you said earlier that babangida built abuja?

How did Tinubu clear the bush in ajah axis same way babangida cleared the bush before building Abuja?

cant you answer these questions? are your claims about what tinubu did false hence you cant answer my questions?

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Ttalk: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Get away away and stop constituting nuisance on Nairaland with your stupiid and meaningless questions that can only be understood by a mad man.

Your mates are not here, if you need answers to questions that are running you mad, start reading good books and stop social media addiction

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by CheapHomes1: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2022
Ttalk:

Get away away and stop constituting nuisance on Nairaland with your stupiid and meaningless questions that can only be understood by a mad man.

Your mates are not here, if you need answers to questions that are running you mad, start reading good books and stop social media addiction

If you say my mates are not here, can you tell us where your mates are and what you are doing here? Are you into social media addiction?

Am glad you responded to my post. Maybe your fellow urchins don't read books that's why they couldn't answer the questions. Since you read books, pls help us answer the following:

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Sparrk007(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2022
Sasi54:
This country has be made to lead the rest of the World.Accept it or not, this is what is going to happen. This I have seen!
Amen
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Alpharey: 6:33am On Dec 02, 2022
Acidosis:

Ignore them. After praising a non-existing political bridge online, they'll still go out this morning to face traffic. grin grin

Ewoo grin grin. There are facts and there are fantasies

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by obyno82: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
tabaralph:

Your generations that have sense how has your life been…mumu

You are a disgrace to your lineage

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. / Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request / "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.