Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge (30805 Views)

Lagos Moves Against One-Way Driving, Forms Special Taskforce / 800 Houses To Go As Lagos Proposes $2.2 Billon For 4th Mainland Bridge / Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Cheapgadget(f): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Some of you guys are dumb

The truth klLL u there
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by BreakingNews21: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2022
Quintopia:

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/nigerias-lagos-shortlists-mota-engil-chinese-ventures-25-bln-bridge-2022-11-27/

At least give a fella credit for breaking the story. How you go copy the exact same pics that I supplied for NL readers almost 24 hours before you? grin

Nigeria's Lagos Shortlists Mota-engil, Chinese Ventures For Lagos $2.5 Bn Bridge by BreakingNews21: 1:28am On Nov 28

https://www.nairaland.com/7454184/nigerias-lagos-shortlists-mota-engil-chinese
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Cheapgadget(f): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2022
Akmahoghany:

One embittered Chinedu that can't survive in his shit hole region, and decides to die in another man's region has been identified.

Chinedu, my advice is for you to leave, allow us to manage Lagos the way and manner it suits us.

Stop crying more than the bereaved.

Adeleke, try swallow the bitter truth, it wouldn't kill u
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Cheapgadget(f): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2022
owomano:

You think lagosians are thoughtless people like u Keanu?
Dey there dey castigate whilebwe move progressively. Envy go kill una there

Na suffer go kill u
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Cheapgadget(f): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2022
Cryofigbos:

See pain grin grin he dey pain u say lagos state keeps moving abi.........se na lagos state go fix light

Common benin republic is better than ur Lagos, may u suffer and die in lagos
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Killermamba: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2022
Abdul05:
Together

Let us lend our hands in salvage this country by supporting tinubu for president. ... cheesy l beg u all

Na babablue dey build the bridge?
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Eriokanmi: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2022
plaindealer:

You Igbos know more and even better than the rest of Nigeria, but you are the poorest, the most unproductive, you can not even leave your house to make a living without getting slaughtered....

.....but you love to lecture the rest of Nigeria.

How come you trolls don't share your Wonderful concerns and advise with your useless and incompetent kerosene, borehole and wheelbarrow isi ewu governors.. grin
I'm lagosian, reset your brain. I'm not ibo. It's a fact you have to deal with. Even chief Bode George said same. Where's the money? Nibo lowo naa wa? Sofun wa. Even the next year's budget woukd be funded partially with loan. Our domestic and foreign debts are huge...the highest of all and there's a limit to what the state can borrow as it is. Only people like you would be jubilating over such a deceitful pronouncement
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by BannedUser: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2022
Buddha3:

You chose the wrong person to insult.

I dare you to mention just the name of the power station where you work and I promise you'll be jobless in just a week!

Since you're too dense to address people in public without resorting to the use of slurs.

Sorry for calling you that bro, but you were 100% wrong.
P.S. if you are in need of a job, I can help you. grin
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Tunagee(m): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2022
Abdul05:
Together

Let us lend our hands in salvage this country by supporting tinubu for president. ... cheesy l beg u all

Tinubu for presi wetin? Una no serious!!
For your info, am a yoruba guy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Adun27: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2022
babajero:
that means you are spiritually blind or confused.

I swear.. as in I'm inner and outer spiritual and physical eye is permanently blind
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by focus2727(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2022
KangaIye:
They should leave that one first, alot of Lagos roads are very bad, they need to get them fixed and also open some alternative routes in the state to ease congestion.
Approbate & reprobate, where do you stand?
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by focus2727(m): 9:58am On Nov 29, 2022
Raxxye:
If this were to be 2007, 2011 or even 2015, I wouldn't vote anyone else but Tinubu for presidency. But right now, I have to tell myself the truth: Tinubu is unwell and unfit.
We can't open our eyes as young people and vote in a sick grandpa to lead a sick Nigeria!
 Obi-Dhatti
your headache and that of your cotraveler. As me and my households we for Tunubu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by CheapHomes1: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2022
Parachoko:
If common sense no let you know this, then I have no explanation for you.

Fashola, Sanwo Olu and Ambode are Tinubus boy.

But if you have common sense, why can't you answer the simple question? Or don't you have common sense?

What makes sanwo olu, fashola and ambode Tinubus boys?
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by CheapHomes1: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2022
Parachoko:
The Lagos State Government and the Western Region Government.

How did the Colonial Master develop Lekki Peninsula, Oshodi, Ikeja and Gbagada... Explain

I don't know that's why am asking. Which of the Lagos state administrations developed these areas you mentioned?
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by jaxxy(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Peter Obi use Jedi Jedi and Ogogoro pepper soup to campaign. He used Anambra State money to open beer parlour.

tinubu use lagos money to sponsor agberosism and under bridge touts.

2ndly this private partnership with tolls on a major bridge should be a crime and a fraud.
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by owomano(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Cheapgadget:

Na suffer go kill u

You already sounding like someone living inside d bondage of suffering.
Kindergarten cheesy
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Manofnaija: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2022
I'm only imagining the cost of tolling on the bridge when "completed".
Cars - 1K, SUV and buses - 1.5K, trucks - 2K etc�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by TrumpDonald2: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2022
BannedUser:

My comment has no bearing with politics. Your stupidity is glaring. I'll rather waste my time trying to fill a basket with water than in an argument with you.

grin grin that one concern you. At least I've made my point to you and all other urchins on this forum. Have a nice day grin
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Parachoko: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I don't know that's why am asking. Which of the Lagos state administrations developed these areas you mentioned?
Tinubu administration opened up almost every part of Lagos State.
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by CheapHomes1: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu administration opened up almost every part of Lagos State.

You didn't answer my question.

Which of the Lagos state administrations developed these areas you mentioned?

How did Tinubu administration open up almost every party of Lagos? Was every part of Lagos closed before?
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by akwarandu(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2022
GoodLife4live:
show is where fashola use am campaign ?... U think say we be mediocrity thinker like your obituary ?

How old are you? If u where old enough in 2006/2007, u will no that fashola used it to campaign, I still remember this words, imagine a lagos with 4 mainland bridge ".
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Parachoko: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You didn't answer my question.

How did Tinubu administration open up almost every party of Lagos? Was every part of Lagos closed before?
Yes, there was little to no economic activities in places like Lekki Peninsula, Alimosho LGA and Ikorodu axis of Lagos State before the arrival of Asiwaju who laid down a master plan his boys have been following ever since then.

Eko Atlantic, The Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lagos red rail line and the Blue line, Lekki Port etc were all plans conceived by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://www.nairaland.com/7193083/tinubu-china-woo-investors-lekki

https://concise.ng/how-eko-atlantic-was-initiated-by-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu/
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Freethinker87: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2022
Validated:
This project was used by Fashola to campaign 2 times, Ambode and now 2ice by Sanwuolu.
#Una mumu never do?

Tinubu used it in 2000 too.

Please add these pictures to your original post.

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by 43Ronin: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2022
This people are very funny, after hailing BAT as "developer" of lagos a closer look into it will show you that LASG is nothing but a liar and a leech on its residents. 3rd mainland, Eko, Carter, Costain, marina, VI, Ikoyi were all built by the FG. The LASG has nothing to show from 1999 till Date in terms of building new roads and bridges to ease traffic. This 4th mainland bridge since tinubu tenure, nothing. One would expect since that bridge is a major project it would have been constructed but No, the LASG like people to suffer.
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by CheapHomes1: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes, there was little to no economic activities in places like Lekki Peninsula, Alimosho LGA and Ikorodu axis of Lagos State before the arrival of Asiwaju who laid down a master plan his boys have been following ever since then.

Eko Atlantic, The Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lagos red rail line and the Blue line, Lekki Port etc were all plans conceived by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://www.nairaland.com/7193083/tinubu-china-woo-investors-lekki

https://concise.ng/how-eko-atlantic-was-initiated-by-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu/

It seems you didn't understand the questions I asked. Pls read the questions I asked again.

You mentioned Lekki Peninsula, Oshodi, Ikeja and Gbagada..hence my question:

You also claimed that Tinubu opened up every part of Lagos.

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Parachoko: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

It seems you didn't understand the questions I asked. Pls read the questions I asked again.

Before the arrival of Asiwaju, Lagos State is not as develop as it is now.

Under the leadership of Asiwaju and his boys, Lagos State is generating more than 500 billion as IGR.

Before the arrival of Asiwaju, Ikorodu, Epe, Badagry,Lekki Peninsula were not develop. It was after Asiwaju became the Governor this places started witnessing development.

https://www.ekoatlantic.com/education/sea-wall/

Please click on that link and read about how Victoria Island was collapsing till it was rescued by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by winterfell007(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2022
Sasi54:
This country has be made to lead the rest of the World.Accept it or not, this is what is going to happen. This I have seen!
The world? Very laughable. Africa? Highly doubtful, other African countries don't see us a truly united country. Maybe in West Africa and that's because our population which a large but unproductive dwarfs any other region in the economic bloc.
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by CheapHomes1: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I don answer your question.

You haven't answered anything.

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by obyno82: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
tabaralph:

Tell the children of hate and perdition, they never see anything good about Lagos all because of their self inflicted hatred for Tinubu

Allah you don't have sense
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by obyno82: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Do u know how much $2.2B is as we speak in naira....the allocation of ur state in 8 years might not be up to it

We want developmental projects and we don't mind paying tax.........just show us what ur own state is doing in there own little ways first

Do you really have sense at all. 2.2billion dollars on a bridge? what happened to revolutionizing water transport and now you want to but three tolls on a bridge and interestingly the details of this toll will be as opaque as the one of Lekki Epe that if not for God and the courts they would have tolled that road in three places. The real stealing in Lagos in all this cloudy PPP projects.
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by babajero(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Lagos State is different from Lagos

Go learn the difference between the two

really? Tell me more. Oh I forgot Lagos is the capital of Lagos state.
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Cryofigbos: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cheapgadget:

Common benin republic is better than ur Lagos, may u suffer and die in lagos

He still dey pain u werey grin

If I ask u which region u r from nw u won't answer grin
Oya d 5 south east state combined r dey better than ikeja local government grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks / Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.