Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media (15061 Views)

The Desperation Of Men / Hookup And Date Hot Sexy Naija Babes On This Site / What Do 9ja Babes Do When They Are Horney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Ashjane(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2022
pocohantas:

You see? You see how you are quick to mention your sisters location in IKOYI? A house which was definitely built or paid for by their husbands. grin And also you are not poor by virtue of your sisters marriage to rich men. Probably your mother’s networth was amassed during omugwo visits to your sisters. But you are here crying that other women want to live in Ikoyi with your sisters.

You can’t give me $150. It is me that would give you $150 dollars. The problem is, I don’t want to. You are for FREE. grin
I'm pretty sure I will feed you send me your acc lemme credit you 3k for breakfast.... atleast so your crazy ass mouth can buy something good for a long time...
Me I wan too nak u even if you're old and I'm deep serious with $150 I can add to it just let me know
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by pocohantas(f): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2022
Ashjane:
I'm pretty sure I will feed you send me your acc lemme credit you 3k for breakfast.... atleast so your crazy ass mouth can buy something good for a long time...
Me I wan too nak u even if you're old and I'm deep serious with $150 I can add to it just let me know

Thanks for letting us know your sisters married for money (i.e) they had a price. Allow other ladies do same. Have a stressful and anger-filled day. Bye

3 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by kayperry: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Copy it and send to him. Then you would understand why you need sense and wits to banter. Not typing/cursing like an agbero.
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by pocohantas(f): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2022
kayperry:

You will learn. Shebi you no dey fear ban? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by kkins25(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
pocohantas:

No jokes. Even the one I tried mentoring ended up telling me he likes me (an older woman). If I were a 44yrs old ugu seller in Oyingbo market, would he still like me older? It took the intervention of my friend to block my inbox. Same thing on Twitter/IG. Just make one comment that shows you are not doing badly, then have a dp, na you go run. I ran o.

You must have could it be- an aura about you, and that they didn't have a choice?
After all, beauty and brains; I hear- is very rare in the gene pool. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by kayperry: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
pocohantas:

You will learn. Shebi you no dey fear ban? grin

My existence is beyond a faceless forum moniker, highest naa moniker i go change wink since yuav refuse to have yansh & breast sense na your neck we go dey press undecided

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
simplepee:
Pathetic, shame just dey catch me for that girl.
I swear even me too cause her motive of texting the dude is so so glaring .
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Girls pls try to curb this behavior even reading it , it really look disgracing let's try to add a little worth to our self pls.
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by pocohantas(f): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
kkins25:

You must have could it be- an aura about you, and that they didn't have a choice?
After all, beauty and brains; I hear- is very rare in the gene pool. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, maybe…

You know these platforms are not as anonymous as NL. So people can read you better and shoot their shots on the spot. cheesy
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by pocohantas(f): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
kayperry:

My existence is beyond a faceless forum moniker, highest naa moniker i go change wink since yuav refuse to have yansh & breast sense na your neck we go dey press undecided

To my delight… grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by 2rez: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Zonefree:
I don't understand why nairaland evening newspapers carry this matter for head like fake wig embarassed

I hate that this got me in stitches. Oya collect

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by 0neal(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
franchasng:
He doesn't need to delete it because no matter the complains and whining guys do online and even offline, whenever they are ready to marry, they will still pick a wife from one of our ladies, unless he wants to end up as a gay grin

I used to bash Naija ladies in the past too, but more exposure and experience have taught me better. These things are normal all over the world.

Any man that has the opportunity to travel around some cities of the world will realize that it is not just Nigerian ladies that love men for money, its worst in developed countries.

In countries like The US, an average black guy can never get a young hot white blonde until he makes it big in entertainment or sport.

It is the nature of women all over the world, and the reason Al Pacino said:

When you get the money, you get the power, and when you get the power, the world is yours.

Me weh never even enter backyard cotonou, but just from watching fresh&fit podcast on YouTube interview women from over 50 countries, gave me a paradigm shift.

Also from Reading evolutionary psychologist like Dr David Buss book on desire, mate selection and inter-gender dynamics, I nolonger complain about women's hypergamous nature, used to see it as a "Nigerian women thing" especially our sisters from the east grin
but now I know better and have accepted it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by kayperry: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
pocohantas:

To my delight… grin grin

be here dragging trouser with me, sum1 made an offer don't go n hustle, in 5minutes $150 thats will go a long way fr the 5k give away smiley
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by pocohantas(f): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
kayperry:

be here dragging trouser with me, sum1 made an offer don't go n hustle, in 5minutes $150 thats will go a long way fr the 5k give away smiley

You can direct him to the women in your life. Maxi cookers are out of style. Make them upgrade.

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by DonroxyII: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gerrard59:

Twenty ladies in one week? shocked shocked

Brotha Eddy, share some for your boy na. Eddy, please. I use God name take beg you. Or do I pray to be like you when I grow old? embarassed

Twenty? Chineke nna! And people are camping on Ndi alfa meil pages shocked shocked
I can't even count the number of Unknown ladies myself sending me friend Request On FACEBOOK ... I have deleted e Tire me I just left it like that ...

Hello, Hi, hello hi, Good morning etc ... Hoping one will request for Services... Mba!

Na change I change my profile pics wahala start oo grin ... no just grow fat Cheeks with Posh Environments on Drips and Dope clothes gbam u Don enter am !

I don't even know any of them But my mind is telling me most na boys wey wan run me street or girls looking for hookup .... anyway... Na Our Girls dem Be ... Cray fish no suppose bend all things being equal !

Anyway ... I love Nigerian Girls ... Hunger is Bad ... Our Women ain't suppose be like this if our men are up to the economic challenges! ....

May God Ease Hardships... Ko easy !
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by kayperry: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
pocohantas:

You can direct him to your the women in your life. Maxi cookers are out of style. Make them upgrade.

... are you not in my life abi you small inside life undecided
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by pocohantas(f): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
kayperry:

... are you not in my life abi you small inside life undecided

If you know me, even remotely

Your kitchen cannot be like this. You can’t even eat this kind thing. Whoever it is you know, hold unaselves tight. Wetin remain na to build mud pond inside house - make una dey roll inside like piglets. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Mrseriousman: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
Anything that seems too good to be true should be looked at twice. It maybe girls or it maybe men chatting you up as women

So don't be misled thinking that they are all girls and please don't make the mistake of meeting any of them whenever you are back here in Naija .

You maybe the hunted one by some men with balls claiming to be women .
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Octopusssy(f): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Your kitchen cannot be like this. You can’t even eat this kind thing. Whoever it is you know, hold unaselves tight. Wetin remain na to build mud pond inside house - make una dey roll inside like piglets. wink
You will never allow him live that spaghetti down, will ya? cheesy
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by kayperry: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
pocohantas:

seems someone sliced wound got scratched, that ur life is static does not mean people aint moving, however i rather eat a meal on a dirty plate than settle for a poison cooked by a witch served on gucci plate undecided olohun maje
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by pocohantas(f): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Octopusssy:

You will never allow him live that spaghetti down, will ya? cheesy

Lmao. He can’t o. Shebi na me e wan tension with food for setting rat poison? grin

3 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by pocohantas(f): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
kayperry:

seems someone sliced wound got scratched, that ur life is static does not mean people aint moving, however i rather eat a meal on a dirty plate than settle for a poison cooked by a witch served on gucci plate undecided olohun maje

Toor! No be after scratching sliced wound them cook this one for you? You wan tell me say person wey cook this thing wash hand? grin

3 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by kayperry: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Toor! No be after scratching sliced wound them cook this one for you? You wan tell me say person wey cook this thing wash hand? grin

a drowning child will hang on to anything be it leaf, aunty you no get point, go n consult
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by pocohantas(f): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
kayperry:

a drowning child will hang on to anything be it leaf, aunty you no get point, go n consult

Pele my dear. If you like, snap onto Rolls Royce, I no go still rate you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Gerrard59(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Hehehe. They want to marry women 15yrs younger and they want her to be rich. As if they had their lives figured out at 22 or there are that many younglings with thriving careers/businesses in Nigeria. The elites would marry themselves like yo rightly noted. Even Buhari’s daughter married an Indimi

Which is very unrealistic. Elites all over the world have always understood hypergamy. Nollywood did a bad thing to many Nigerians' thought processes.

How else do we explain whining over something that should be common sense. Something you can’t even change. Nawa!

Before his reply, I had never thought about why men are not hypergamous, but immediately I read it, I quickly understood from basic biology and simple economics that it is not possible for men to be hypergamous.

Sometimes I wonder if these your brothers are indeed logical because they are so far from reality

As for the bold, I used to think it was a Nairaland thing until I became active on Twitter and saw the same mentality playing out. To be honest though, I have never considered the vast majority of Nigerians, especially the men, as intelligent people. Men wey no fit build a functioning society cannot be regarded as intelligent.

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Gerrard59(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jman06:
Biology has nothing to do with the entitlement mentality of the female gender! It was all a human construct!

Who says younger guys cannot mate with and procreate with older ladies There have been many instances!

Biology plays a lot in mating right from history. I can't delve into those aspects as there are many articles and papers online. Women will always regardless of the species, gravitate towards men who have power, money, good facial looks etc. That is hypergamy. I don't know how else to explain this for you to understand.

As for younger guys, they are exceptions, not the norm. How many have you seen marrying older women? Here on NL, they said those women are evening newspapers indicating they are old, and as a result, they are not interested in marrying those women. So, why bother yourself with less than 1% of Nigerian men? It is like you don't understand how things work, but believe things should work the way you want. That is not how life works.

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Gerrard59(m): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
DonroxyII:
I can't even count the number of Unknown ladies myself sending me friend Request On FACEBOOK ... I have deleted e Tire me I just left it like that ...

Hello, Hi, hello hi, Good morning etc ... Hoping one will request for Services... Mba!

Na change I change my profile pics wahala start oo grin ... no just grow fat Cheeks with Posh Environments on Drips and Dope clothes gbam u Don enter am !

I don't even know any of them But my mind is telling me most na boys wey wan run me street or girls looking for hookup .... anyway... Na Our Girls dem Be ... Cray fish no suppose bend all things being equal !

Anyway ... I love Nigerian Girls ... Hunger is Bad ... Our Women ain't suppose be like this if our men are up to the economic challenges ....

May God Ease Hardships... Ko easy !

Maybe because I am not active on Facebook as before or I put up privacy settings, but I rarely receive those kinds of requests. I can understand Ednut's situation tho. He is a very fine man grin

At the bold, thanks for understanding with the points I made in my thread. When I see how young Japanese girls/ladies and even older women enjoy their lives safely, in my mind, I give kudos to the men. They worked hard so that society functions properly for these women to thrive. Meanwhile, Nigerian men are arguing that by using the pants of a young lady for rituals, they will become wealthy. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by damzy88: 4:25am On Dec 01, 2022
BOZZKJ:
Maka type this one for pidgin base on say foreigners come board n this msg suppose be for we-we.

This way una de cast naija babes e don de too much ma fellow geez. Even though some de f-up (not all sha), e no mean say una go carry Der matter come every SM/forum de cast dem na. Besides, who no de f-up in one way or d other?

These babes weh una de cast, no forget say na person sister ooo or person daughter, una go de use bad names de join am give. Na una own una know ooo, some countries babes fit worse pass our own but we no de see or hear dem de cast dem women anyhow d way we de do ours.

If babe free face, una go say she too cheap. If she hold body, same una go say she too de do do, de hold body. Person go say naija babes kpekus too lose but e'm forget say na him fellow guy man weh lose am (abi dem de born babe weh her kpekus go lose eventually). Guy man no de carry eye see babe, e go want toast am, cut kpekus chop...n same guy man go still come SM or Forums de misyan say babe too lose. She no give u na wahala, she give u self na still wahala.

Babe chat you up, if you no de interested you shun her politely, which one be say una go carry matter come here just to make dem look bad n disgrace dem. Dat year weh I de active for FB, babes from other countries de send me DM, we go chat normal n e end Der...na wetin b d big deal cuz babe (s) chat you first (you go come open thread just to cast dem).

Una don make others (from other countries) don de look down on our babes n to una e make sense! One thing weh una fail to understand be say, as una de cast dem for everywhere, una de cast una self too cuz las las e d insult go touch una too sooner or later.

Person weh no value and appreciate wetin him get, how u go expect make others value am? Make una de chill abeg with dis stuff, e don de de childish (even children no de do this kind thing)

I know say some people fit call me simp or tag me names, na normz for NL...but d truth b say na guy I be, na dis ladies we get n na dem we go marry n if we no begin de watch wetin we de post n how we de attack ourselves online no body go respect us.
I agree.

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by Dafungames: 6:02am On Dec 01, 2022
In this life just make money. E get why.
When you make money you will notice reverse will always be the case in your daily life.

The women you have always crushed and also rejected you will be the one crushing and chasing you. It not about OP it's just life. NaijA girls are good at this too.

When you make money your village people, family members paternal and maternal that never asked of you will start asking of you and even shamelessly billing you.

Reverse would always be the case. No matter what you do in life make sure you set a path to make a load of money positively and smartly in 3 years straight.

After God it's money. Make it in a legit way. Make money!!!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by FiremanX: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Persephone1:
grin cheesy grin grin grin Niggas are so pained, they are belching mods.

grin grin cheesy grin Una never know anything.

Good morning and goodbye! grin cheesy grin
Enjoy ur sweet ban, make I see as you go take insult person again. cheesy grin
Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by FiremanX: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Pele my dear. If you like, snap onto Rolls Royce, I no go still rate you. grin grin
Lamba queen, queen of lies. how Market? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Can There Be Love Without Money? / Don't Forget This Practice After Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.