Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up (5828 Views)

My Face Is Eating Me Alive / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Fangasia: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2011
Its been four years dat i av been in a relationship with him, d first two years.he was non chanlant about the relationship  and when i dare to give his siblings a call.he says "its not neccessary", talking about future, he dosnt want to hear it.then i tot maybe he isnt into dis as much as i am.he went for service nd i engaged in one or two college hookups, it wasnt intentional though.i probably got carried away because its not like the relationship i was in was hot.it dint last for long and i really felt bad about it, i cut d flings yeah buh then he returned from service and oops he is a changed lover.more loving dan before nd more everytin a gal would want.talking about how i should go check up on his parents and how i sud give his siblings a call sometimes, talking about marrying me soon and all, now am feeling even more guilt dat i cheated on him he doesnt know nd i pray he dosnt find out ever.i tried coming clean by teling him but then i realised i mite lose him.advice on how i can forgive myself and enjoy my changed boyfrnd, guilt is eating me all uping dan before nd more everytin a gal would want.talking about how i should go check up on his parents and how i sud give his siblings a call sometimes, talking about marrying me soon and all, now am feeling even more guilt dat i cheated on him he doesnt know nd i pray he dosnt find out ever.i tried coming clean by teling him but then i realised i mite lose him.advice on how i can forgive myself and enjoy my changed boyfrnd, guilt is eating me all up
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by whyMMM: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2011
op

can we do d cheating for 2nd time again angry
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Mynd44: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2011
You have to tell him even if it means lossing him but what do I know you might be able to stand the pain
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
Forgive yourself.Its probable when he wasn't into you he had it bad for some gal too. Don't kill yourself over this.dnt tell him its all in the past or do u want a count of all his ex galfrends? I doubt.
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by ronkebp(f): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2011
You better keep your mouth shut! and don't say anything yet or else you will loose him forever!!. He is not yet your husband. let the past be.
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by 190smh: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2011
ANOTHER REASON WHY CHRISTIANS HAVE TO PRAY DAILY AGAINST THE DEVIL AND NIGERIAN GIRLS

IN GENERAL - I DONT KNOW WHY GOD DECIDED TO SEND THE DEVIL AND NIGERIAN GIRLS TO PUNISH MANKIND

I SIMPLY DONT KNOW embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by ronkebp(f): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
190smh:

ANOTHER REASON WHY CHRISTIANS HAVE TO PRAY DAILY AGAINST THE DEVIL AND NIGERIAN GIRLS

IN GENERAL - I DONT KNOW WHY GOD DECIDED TO SEND THE DEVIL AND NIGERIAN GIRLS TO PUNISH MANKIND

I SIMPLY DONT KNOW embarassed embarassed

Because of you!!!!! shocked shocked men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by 190smh: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2011
- SO GOD SENT NIGERIAN WOMEN TO PUNISH WE MEN -

YOU DO WELL YOU HEAR undecided
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Goldieluks: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
190smh:

- SO GOD SENT NIGERIAN WOMEN TO PUNISH WE MEN -

YOU DO WELL YOU HEAR undecided

stop using the name of God in vain,thank you.
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by 190smh: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
GOD FORGIVE ME IM SORRY embarassed embarassed
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by horny4u(f): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2011
He probably did more than you at service and got his heart battered enough for him to recognise the diamond he has got and you want to go and tell him , you are infact no diamond,
( has he mentioned reason behind the sudden change)
BEFORE you pray for forgiveness , you need prayer over self sabotaging moves,

Abeg try and forgive yourself anyhow, in your shoes : i will be taking that info to my grave when i clock age 200 years old grin grin grin

Is same as telling your childre how you were disvirgined what is the point of such foolish info except to convince them their MUM is a h.oe grin grin grin grin

abeg tell him if you can cool
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by mikkymoi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2011
May be , Let him know about it,

even if u dnt tell him, he ll definitely find out, and wen he does,
sorry,
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by lawbabs: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2011
I am not comfortable with the positions of the female comments here. See, the truth is always bitter but it is the only deliverer. "You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free" - Bible. The only reason you feel guilty is because you know telling him will deliver your soul. And come to think of it, it is better to build a marital relationship on a foundation of truth and honesty. What if after 2yrs of marriage, someone who is familiar with the story get to tell him. How would you feel? Save the shame and do the right thing. There are ways you can handle the discussion. You can paint the story as a friend's true life story and that you want to advise your friend. Ask him for his candid opinion. If he is a good and forgiving guy, he will support forgiveness and then you both can handle it from there. I wish you the very best. Don't forget that the truth saves! And there is no short cut to lasting peace in your soul!

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2011
just go to a catholic church to go confess to a father. Thats all u need my dear
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2011
Take toba's advise. Will he tell u all d gals he was doing while he wasn't into u or will he tell u all d gals he did while serving. Why are u feeling so guilty? Are u still still seeing someone? If you are not seeing anyone u have just started a new chapter of ur life pls let go of ur past unless u were a LovePeddler,had several abortions or someother major things happen that u are not telling.
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by born2boink(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
God should build more space for Nigerian women cause no of them will make heaven, so their is need for hell fire space size increases

1 Like

Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by obowunmi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2011
@ OP keep shut and keep it moving. Its all in the past now.
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Russialane(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
nigerian women are losing all their home matches serious bashing in here hmmmmmm shocked
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by tellwisdom: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2011
op---YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO HIM YET AND YOU ARE CONSIDERING THAT AS A CHEAT, sometin wey married women dey do with pleasure wel wel and e dey sweet them na em u dey form HOLY WENJE for we here, I was seated in front of my Mansion wen i saw a married woman CATWALKING the stairs of one hotel with the NACKER behind her near my home , I hope u never taste ur bfrnd IGBOH-WEED?? angry angry angry angry
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Lax75(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2011
tellwisdom:

op---YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO HIM YET AND YOU ARE CONSIDERING THAT AS A CHEAT, sometin wey married women dey do with pleasure wel wel and e dey sweet them na em u dey form HOLY WENJE for we here, I was seated in front of my Mansion wen i saw a married woman CATWALKING the stairs of one hotel with the NACKER behind her near my home , I hope u never taste your bfrnd IGBOH-WEED?? angry angry angry angry

Haba make you even give the girl credit for her conscience na. Look all the married women wey dey cheat "in the name of the lord" and dem no get one ounce of regret. At least poster get conscience

Poster: I say once you have confessed to God, with true repentance, you are good to go. However if someway, somehow, your bf finds out (and trust me the truth always has its way of surfacing, its life) then you have to decide whether or not you want to tell him the truth or not. To those who say she should keep her mouth shut on the sole reason that her bf MAY have been cheating also, that is a very cheap excuse. Very invalid.
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by tellwisdom: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
Haba make you even give the girl credit for her conscience na. Look all the married women wey dey cheat "in the name of the lord" and dem no get one ounce of regret. At least poster get conscience

Poster: I say once you have confessed to God, with true repentance, you are good to go. However if someway, somehow, your bf finds out (and trust me the truth always has its way of surfacing, its life) then you have to decide whether or not you want to tell him the truth or not. To those who say she should keep her mouth shut on the sole reason that her bf MAY have been cheating also, that is a very cheap excuse. Very invalid.

Na woman you wan beleive/TRUST, My broda u don LOST sad sad, All the cheating wey she don dey cheat before naw nko?? sheby na because d guy dey show marriage interest, dats why, why e come be say na dis wan she wan come dey seek advise on, on hw to manouvre her bad deeds,,u dey pity her, MUHEHEHE.bros are you a member of MUGU ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA??
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Mynd44: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
Hmmm
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by jakesund(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2011
born2fuck:

God should build more space for Nigerian women cause no of them will make heaven, so their is need for hell fire space size increases

holy english,,,were u phucking while typing?,well,ur name says it all. undecided

@op,born2fuk is right,y'all going to hell

wink
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Lax75(m): 4:27am On Aug 28, 2011
tellwisdom:

Na woman you wan beleive/TRUST, My broda u don LOST sad sad, All the cheating wey she don dey cheat before naw nko?? sheby na because d guy dey show marriage interest, dats why, why e come be say na dis wan she wan come dey seek advise on, on hw to manouvre her bad deeds,,u dey pity her, MUHEHEHE.bros are you a member of MUGU ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA??

Nope. Not lost at all. All I'm saying is give her some small credit for at least acnkowledging that she has guilt sef. I know a number of MARRIED women who getting themselves "plugged" on the side and even boastful and unremorseful about it.

Trust me, no Mugu here. NOTHING surprises me when it comes to life.
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Mynd44: 7:54am On Aug 28, 2011
^^^
So you are saying Sexkillz should buy recharge card(credit) for the girl
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Fangasia: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2011
Thanks pple, for all that called me a LovePeddler, hmmmm, well am not.av not ad a single abortion in my life and whatever happened was a huge mistake nd i ad regreted it even before he sudenly changed
i told him about d dos guys(by guys, they are just two) and what i ad wt dem except that i dint mention shex, telling him means i will lose him because he had told me once dt he can and wil neva forgive such,if he den finds out, may god lead me then buh i wont do it myself.what i need is to forgive myself.
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by pendo89(f): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2011
This is what happens when people fail to define their relationship right from the word go!
I am sure you entered into the 2 relationships cz u felt insecure holding on to a relationship that had no eyes or ears. You guys were to shallow then.

But op are you telling me that you slept with 2 dudes while the guy you considered 'friend' went for service? Wish you were just friends with them but going all the way with 2 dudes within such a short period speaks a lot.
See results.A guilty conscience. You need lots of wisdom here cz spilling the beans has consequences and so does silence.

You two are not even married so just be friends and see how things go cz theres cancer in it already.
Who knows what escapades he may have engaged in as well while he was away.
Do not hold on to the relationship cz hes good to you But;

Ask yourself whether he truly deserves being with a person like you.
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Fangasia: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2011
Thanks pendo89, the dudes story is a long one.d whole ish dint last for long.i cut any form of contacts wt dem, he is a good guy.he probably wasnt sure about what he was doing wt me initially, i am a chnged me , i definatly will go silent about this.he mite forgive me buh the stigma wil remain and he wil definately av problem trusting me, its safer if i mute.i can handle dat.its me i av to work on.the guilt buh i know wt time.i will get over it.
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2011
If u continue with this guilt u wnt even enjoy the rship u keep worrying about the past how can u move on? Better stop thinking of coming clean to impress him because u might just depress your rship. Free your mind and be guilt free but if u must oh well go ahead and tell him.
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by pendo89(f): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2011
If both of you were committed to this relationship this would not have happened.
It seems like he wasn't too sure about it the reason he didn't want to talk about the future.That wasn't good on his part cz he needed to at least given you some sense of assurance and security.With that in mind you would not have entertained this other dude.
I hate gaps in a relationship because its risky investing all your emotions on somebody and its not being reciprocated.Its a waste of time and tht's why its good to define it after a month of knowing each other.
Now take a step at a time.If he gets wind of it,clearly tell him your reasons for having done so and don't lie. This relationship may not even last so go slow.
But if he starts talking marriage please find a way of disclosing before somebody else spoils for you.At least if he ends up marrying you,he will be doing it fully aware of what transpired while he was in service.some people have a forgiving heart.
You don't want him thinking that you betrayed him after saying 'i do' cz he may find that hard to deal with.
Start your marriage on a clean page not with hidden skeletons.
ope all wl be well
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
so it's only those who abort that whores , abi ?. I'd rather be with a girl who has aborted in her past relationship but remained faithful despite all odds than one who hasn't had an abortion but was unfaithfull in her past relationships. You only came up here to get justification for what you did and what you plan on doing - concealing the truth. Truly I pity the guy who wants to marry you.
Re: I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up by Fangasia: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
I sud tell him , Hmmmm, now i wil need some strenght to do that because he trust me like madt, it makes a whole lot of sence coming clean, no lies and all buh dont u think that might ruin it all and that guilt wil transform to aometin else if he takes it in a terrible way, #pendo89#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) / What You Need To Keep Your Partner. / Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.