Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) (45550 Views)

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by rollywise(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
post=118777509:

Did they see him face?

They'll see his face definitely coz there are other cameras but first of all that cashier will pay first for her outright carelessness
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by 77up(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
post=118776967:
Which Bank Did It Happen?

Is Here
Looks like UBA , na dem dey use pure red like amadioha

1 Like

Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Desusi: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Very bold and desperate. So who's to be blamed in this issue. The cashier or the thief?.some people are blaming buhari already.could it be the devils that cause it.l beg lam writing research on this issue. I want your opinions urgently.
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by spartachico(m): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Smooth criminal
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Hespee93: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Are they now saying tha there was nobody in CCTV control room monitoring the cameras.

This could be a planned work.
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by tiswell(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
backnbeta:

Even if it's a Nokia 3310, I bought it with my money... however, it was an expensive phone but I've let go and moved on to better things!
that's the spirit,anyways,sorry for ya loss.
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by nurez305(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Markfedel:
Did the lady just start working as a bank staff? How do you keep wrapped bundles on counter and don't focus on it. Cash should only be kept that way if thier are no customer access to that area but that was an open banking hall with maybe she just finished counting that notes for the owner. She is paying for that cuz the bank won't be interested in that Man, my only prayer for her is hope those are 100 naira note
what if the cash belong to a customer that need confirmation, where will she keep it ?

Blame the bank for not having a bulk room. This kind of cash are not supposed to be expose inside banking hall

1 Like

Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nze91(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
I have the video
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by iezeiyida(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
grin grin
Yeah. If I were one of the Nigerian youths who are unemployed as a result of the unforgivable failures of Buhari and APC's leadership, I wouldn't ever accept to work with Agbado bank.
Bluntguy:

Agbado bank. That money was just brought in with bullion vans only for one urchin to come and steal a bundle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
First of that's gbese for that Customer Care person because bank no send you. They will shift the whole blame on her, and threaten to deduct it from her salary. The man's face no show, so it will be very hard to trace him.
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
I doubt it and it shouldn't be so. These banks don't just want to hire someone who will be monitoring these things. Now it has caused them problem. Unfortunately it's the cashier they will transfer the whole blame on. But ideally had someone monitored the cameras, he would have raised an alarm and the guy would have been arrested. Doubt if the will ever find that guy.
Hespee93:
Are they now saying tha there was nobody in CCTV control room monitoring the cameras.

This could be a planned work.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Lionnation: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nemesis0147:
It is either he is suffering from kleptomania or he is stupid!

What made him think he will steal from the bank like that and go free?
didn't he go free, or did anyone told you they caught him
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
BabaCommander:
Negligent staff..

There's no excuess for this gross act of negligence by the cashier.
But Folks here will make excuess for him/her.
Nigerians don't like accountability for one's action. Sad!
Nobody is perfect . Human beings make errors
You sound like a perfect guy though
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Lionnation:
didn't he go free, or did anyone told you they caught him
English comprehension is your problem

and you cannot speak it either
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by IslamIsIdiotic: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
He's too short, black, ugly and skinny to be okoro. He looks like all those Boda Wasiu and Boda Tirimisiyu

TheChameleon:
grin

I smell O-K-O-R-O all over this negro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by TheChameleon: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:
He's too short, black, ugly and skinny to be okoro. He looks like all those Boda Wasiu and Boda Tirimisiyu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by BabaCommander: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
omonnakoda:
Nobody is perfect . Human beings make errors
You sound like a perfect guy though
We all know that no one is perfect. But some mistakes should never be allowed because it could be too costly or fatal.

Staffs like this one could be careless with login details and allow hackers to steal huge amount of money. Also, imagin where a doctor's negligence led to a patienrs death? A negligent driver causing an accident, etc.
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
BabaCommander:

We all know that no one is perfect. But some mistakes should never be allowed because it could be too costly or fatal.

Staffs like this one could be careless with login details and allow hackers to steal huge amount of money. Also, imagin where a doctor's negligence led to a patienrs death? A negligent driver causing an accident, etc.
Allowed by whom?

you sound like a typical Nigerian very judgmental and hypocritical

Hear yourself

"Staffs like this? "
Do you know the person before you can tell what kind of staff they are?

Human beings make mistakes that is reality

Doctors, generals, judges, pilots and people whose mistakes are consequential
and devastating.
There is no legislating against human error
deal with that. Even computers sometimes get things wrong
Human error caused the Titanic to sink and there have been many more momentous errors since then

Humans will never stop making errors

1 Like

Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by BabaCommander: 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
omonnakoda:
Allowed by whom?

you sound like a typical Nigerian very judgmental and hypocritical

Hear yourself

"Staffs like this? "
Do you know the person before you can tell what kind of staff they are?

Human beings make mistakes that is reality

Doctors, generals, judges, pilots and people whose mistakes are consequential
and devastating.
There is no legislating against human error
deal with that. Even computers sometimes get things wrong
Human error caused the Titanic to sink and there have been many more momentous errors since then

Humans will never stop making errors
You obviously never held a significant leadership position anywhere nor ran your own business where you employed others. When you do, you will understand. Hopefully you will understand before they wreck you.
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by omonnakoda: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
BabaCommander:

You obviously never held a significant leadership position anywhere nor ran your own business where you employed others. When you do, you will understand. Hopefully you will understand before they wreck you.
Bad English and sentimental

This is an anonymous forum let us keep it so and spare the whiny bullshit
Human beings will make mistakes that is why we have insurance, seat belts , fire extinguishers, helmets and so on.
Serious businessmen are pragmatists who deal with reality not theory. If you are in the egg business you know that some will break that is reality not theory or online ranting. In human activity there will ALWAYS be errors. The correct thing a good manager and system would do would be to analyse the incident to identify all contributing factors ,learn and make adjustments which may be training staff or modifying the environment ,technology working hours /staff numbers etc.
Not to just start blaming blindly.

1 Like

Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
He's not even afraid to steal in a bank.
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 12:03am On Nov 30, 2022
Very poor video quality. If this is how other CCTV picture quality looks like, I am sorry that guy won't be found ever! I wonder why mediocrity runs in nearly every sector of this country.

You won't purchase quality security cameras, and you can't also hire at least one person to monitor the live coverage at least during business hours. Useless organization!

My pity goes to the cashier. What a sour end to her year. sad
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by ASAPFERG1: 12:28am On Nov 30, 2022
agba awo grin grin grin
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by BabaCommander: 12:32am On Nov 30, 2022
omonnakoda:
Bad English and sentimental

This is an anonymous forum let us keep it so and spare the whiny bullshit
Human beings will make mistakes that is why we have insurance, seat belts , fire extinguishers, helmets and so on.
Serious businessmen are pragmatists who deal with reality not theory. If you are in the egg business you know that some will break that is reality not theory or online ranting. In human activity there will ALWAYS be errors. The correct thing a good manager and system would do would be to analyse the incident to identify all contributing factors ,learn and make adjustments which may be training staff or modifying the environment ,technology working hours /staff numbers etc.
Not to just start blaming blindly.

"Serious businessmen are pragmatists" ...... Your own pragmatism means all mistakes are acceptable? I would counsel you to add 'proactivity' to your brand of pragmatism if you want to make meaningful progress in life whether as an employee or you find yourself in a leadership position. Even if it's a few cows your are herding.
Not that I expect you to learn now, though. Folks who are fond of regurgitating the same old thought pattern do so because their understanding is limited. No insult intended, please.
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by omonnakoda: 12:37am On Nov 30, 2022
BabaCommander:

"Serious businessmen are pragmatists" ...... Your own pragmatism means all mistakes are acceptable? I would counsel you to add 'proactivity' to your brand of pragmatism if you want to make meaningful progress in life whether as an employee or you find yourself in a leadership position. Even if it's a few cows your are herding.
Not that I expect you to learn now, though. Folks who are fond of regurgitating the same old thought pattern do so because their understanding is limited. No insult intended, please.
You have internal quarrel . .
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Gaabasky: 12:37am On Nov 30, 2022
That is the highest level of desperation
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by BabaCommander: 12:43am On Nov 30, 2022
omonnakoda:
You have internal quarrel . .

angry

I'm coping well with it.
undecided undecided
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by omonnakoda: 1:07am On Nov 30, 2022
BabaCommander:

angry

I'm coping well with it.
undecided undecided

Those around you are not
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 30, 2022
What is the essence of CCTV when no one is there to man it ?

Medicine after death
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by babajero(m): 1:54am On Nov 30, 2022
post=118777509:

Did they see him face?
Other CCTV cameras will definitely see his face, is just that the bank will not release those for security purpose.

1 Like

Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by BabaCommander: 2:01am On Nov 30, 2022
omonnakoda:
Those around you are not

They are not complaining. undecided
Re: Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) by franugo(m): 3:05am On Nov 30, 2022
ponishah:

So bank can release cctv clip of a thief stealing in the bank, but when a thief steals customers money from the atm , the banks always refuse to release the cctv clip to the customer. Because in this case the thief stole from bank staf

I'm even shocked....there will most likely be an investigation into how this video ended up outside the bank's control and whoever's leaked it is definitely going to be axed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User / Bayelsa Chief Son’s Hand Hacked With Machete During Fight. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.