Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Great Tribulation is ending not starting - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Tribulation is ending not starting (2052 Views)

That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. / Events Of The Great Tribulation / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Luke 21:28 KJV
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

When you see the signs lift up your head because your redemption draws high
But demons don't want you to have hope. They want you to be scared of the signs, signs that should make you happy they want to turn it around

After all the suffering and poverty, great tribulation is still coming, hahaha, when are we going to ever enjoy? So, after all the slave trade and forced and enforced and reinforced poverty, great tribulation is still coming? Lol

dogs of satan
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Deuteronomy 28:15-16 KJV
But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: [16] Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.

This is the nature of the great tribulation. The devolution of Israel and their subjugation whenever they go against the law of God

The tribulation is ending
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Judges 10:11-14 KJV
And the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Did not I deliver you from the Egyptians, and from the Amorites, from the children of Ammon, and from the Philistines? [12] The Zidonians also, and the Amalekites, and the Maonites, did oppress you; and ye cried to me, and I delivered you out of their hand. [13] Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more. [14] Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.

You can see for yourself the nature of tribulation, it is all about Israel. But the Israel we are talking about is not the Israelis, be very careful about this, the Israelis are not the Israelites or the Jews of the Bible

The Israelites of the Bible is you. Many tribes along the west coast of Africa, the slave coast, and many tribes along the banks of the River Niger are ancient Israelites that got entangled in God's wrath due to idolatry. Whenever Israel sinned, and God wanted to punish them, God enslaved them to their enemies. And these enemies oppressed them until they repented to the LORD again.

Only the return of Jesus Christ can completely save Israel from this present tribulation that is coming to an end. And Christ is risen from the dead, and he will soon be revealed in the clouds of heaven

The tribulation was the Arab slave trade, the transatlantic slave trade, colonialism and neocolonialism, imperialism, unfair trade practices, economic assassination using the power of technology and Dollar, brain drain, forced enforced and reinforced poverty, all of this because there is a lack of mental capacity among 'Black' people which puts them at the mercy of the people who have the capacity.

The tribulation is why your industries are comatose, your refineries are dead and you cannot be fix them yet you churn out engineers yearly, you cannot build 2nd Niger bridge by yourself, Ajaokuta cannot take off, all your steel rolling mills cannot work, you generate 5,000mw of electricity for 200m people and regard it as an achievement, you do not have mental capacity to do anything. That's why you are called 'BLACK'!

Everybody enslaved you, everybody took advantage of you, everybody mismanaged you, everybody slighted and insulted you and you could do nothing.

There is no pride in being 'black' or dead, it is living physically but being dead mentally, a living breathing walking talking useless-eating android zombie automaton

This is your latter end, see what you have become

Deuteronomy 32:29-30 KJV
O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end! [30] How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

This is all because you do not have the knowledge of God. He sold you out because of your evil ways. He hid himself from you. So you convert your factories and industries to 'worship' centres for the God you have zero understanding of, who hid himself from you because of your idolatrous, wicked, evil, and incorrigible ways

Matthew 8:22 KJV
But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Save yourself, follow Jesus, and let the dead continue to bury their dead
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2022
And inspite of all you have passed through, they're still shifting great tribulation into the future for you, because of your ignorance. Your ignorance is weaponised against you

Your fathers were flogged, your mothers were ravaged, your forebears were enslaved. They used physical iron chains for your great parents

Today, the chains are still there, still on your ignorant necks, but now invisible. Chains of economic oppression and servitude
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Deuteronomy 32:35-38 KJV
To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste. [36] For the Lord shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left. [37] And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted, [38] Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.

See what your idolatry brought to you in due course? Adam and Eve is not some made up story about some far off people, you are Adam, and you are Eve and you must take responsibility for all that you did in your old incarnations that brought spiritual death to you up till this day as you await your resurrection, Christ the firstfruits
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Read watch pray
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2022
Proverbs 16:9 KJV
A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Proverbs 16:3 KJV
Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
Proverbs 16:7 KJV
When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2023
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 33:1 KJV
Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled; and dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee! when thou shalt cease to spoil, thou shalt be spoiled; and when thou shalt make an end to deal treacherously, they shall deal treacherously with thee.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 KJV
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail a upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

When you propose to end your treachery, then you will be dealt with treacherously

Matthew 24:6-7 KJV
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. [7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Through the ages you have been responsible for wars and rumours of war, separating brethren, fomenting trouble, stoking strifes, causing trouble, creating fake famines and spreading disease and pestilences and the earth has always reacted violently against you by quaking endlessly

Your power is over!

Declare your peace!
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
cheesy
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Psalm 113:1-2 KJV
Praise a ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. [2] Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Psalm 115:1-2 KJV
Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, a and for thy truth's sake. [2] Wherefore should the heathen b say, Where is now their God?
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2023
Isaiah 55:6-7 KJV
Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: [7] Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
Isaiah 56:6-7 KJV
Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; [7] Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2023
cheesy
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
1 Kings 9:1-5 KJV
And it came to pass, when Solomon had finished the building of the house of the LORD, and the king's house, and all Solomon's desire which he was pleased to do, [2] That the Lord appeared to Solomon the second time, as he had appeared unto him at Gibeon. [3] And the Lord said unto him, I have heard thy prayer and thy supplication, that thou hast made before me: I have hallowed this house, which thou hast built, to put my name there for ever; and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.
[4] And if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments: [5] Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Psalm 27:13-14 KJV
I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. [14] Wait i on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by EbenezerTriumph: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
MrPresident1:
Psalm 27:13-14 KJV
I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. [14] Wait i on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD
this man you're still alive? shocked
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
MrPresident1:
Where is Israel today? You are greatly deluded if you think that the Israelis are the Israelites of the Bible, they are not.

When Rome sacked Jerusalem in 70AD, the ancient Israelites ran into Africa, most settled along the Banks and shores of the river Niger. While there, they devolved into full idolatrous activities and gave themselves to devils and superstitions. The exact same reason God chased them out of the Garden of Eden aka Jerusalem and environs. Cannibalism, killing of twins, scarifications, human sacrifice to devils and demons, superstition and fallacies, witchcraft and wizardry, hard core idolatry became the order of the day. They lost the knowledge of God completely. They became de-civilised

Zephaniah 3:10-11 KJV
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering. [11] In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me:

While they dwelled along the banks of the Niger, the covering of God was no longer upon them because of their idolatry.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Matthew 24:29-31 KJV
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: [30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [31] And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect l from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Darkened sun and moon without light mean the failure of wisdom that the ruling powers are using to control the world; no more access, hence the fall of the stars from heaven. This will happen immediately after the tribulation. Tribulation will end when Peace and Safety is declared by the same people that have refused to allow the world to rest since they took power in 1500AD

The sign of the son of man in heaven, unfortunately, is a mass casualty event in heaven

Isaiah 34:5-6 KJV
For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, a and upon the people of my curse, to judgment. [6] The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat b with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

The Son of God is the Sun of God. Clouds mean chaos. In the aftermath of the events in heaven that will lead all the tribes of the earth to mourn, Christ the Sun of God will shine through and return

A great thundering sound all over the earth will awaken the dead, this is the voice of the trumpet, the voice of the Lord, booming like thunder upon the whole earth, setting the captives free from their graves and breaking them free from the bondage of death

Mark 13:24-26 KJV
But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, [25] And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. [26] And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by incubus6sixsix: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
MrPresident1:
Matthew 24:29-31 KJV
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: [30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [31] And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect l from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Darkened sun and moon without light mean the failure of wisdom that the ruling powers are using to control the world; no more access, hence the fall of the stars from heaven. This will happen immediately after the tribulation. Tribulation will end when Peace and Safety is declared by the same people that have refused to allow the world to rest since they took power in 1500AD

The sign of the son of man in heaven, unfortunately, is a mass casualty event in heaven

The Son of God is the Sun of God. Clouds mean chaos. In the aftermath of the events in heaven that will lead all the tribes of the earth to mourn, Christ the Sun of God will shine through and return

A great thundering sound all over the earth will awaken the dead, this is the voice of the trumpet, the voice of the Lord, booming like thunder upon the whole earth, setting the captives free from their graves and breaking them free from the bondage of death

Isaiah 34:5-6 KJV
For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, a and upon the people of my curse, to judgment. [6] The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat b with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

Mark 13:24-26 KJV
But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, [25] And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. [26] And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Have u ever ask yourself this question

Y shud any1 take u serious after u made a prophecy u claimed was from Gods holy spirit but it failed woefully?
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
incubus6sixsix:

Have u ever ask yourself this question

Y shud any1 take u serious after u made a prophecy u claimed was from Gods holy spirit but it failed woefully?

I have never given a prophecy that didn't come to pass grin

Give me examples of prophecies that I gave and you think didn't come to pass

These things are spiritually discerned. No dog, not one single, useless, toothless, and hopeless dog will understand, as it is written:

Daniel 12:10 KJV
: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by incubus6sixsix: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
MrPresident1:

I have never given a prophecy that didn't come to pass grin

Give me examples of prophecies that I gave and you think didn't come to pass

These things are spiritually discerned. No dog, not one single, useless, toothless hopeless dog will understand, as it is written:

Daniel 12:10 KJV
: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Oh, Sorry my bad.
I must have confused you for one shameless e-diot that predicted Jesus would come and the world will end on a particular date. Carry on.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
incubus6sixsix:

Oh, Sorry my bad.
I must have confused you for one shameless e-diot that predicted Jesus would come and the world will end on a particular date. Carry on.

Your confusion may be the beginning of schizophrenia. Get yourself checked urgently.

I have never given a prophecy that didn't come to pass; no hopeless dog will ever understand anything
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by incubus6sixsix: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
MrPresident1:

Your confusion may be the beginning of schizophrenia. Get yourself checked urgently.

I have never given a prophecy that didn't come to pass; no hopeless dog will ever understand anything

grin grin grin
You sound pained.
Are you the e-diot to whom I am referring to? If yes what happened? Did Jesus decide to postpone the date or were u going through a mental illness episode when you made that prediction. Maybe you should get yourself checked because I am not the one going online to make fake false and completely unrealistic predictions.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by incubus6sixsix: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/3504125/jesus-coming-soon-thread-faithful

MrPresident1:
From the two verses above (in the OP) and linked with Daniel 2:44 which tell us that God will set up His kingdom in the days of the ruling kings of Iron and Clay,

Daniel 2:44
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

The days of these kings has been computed to end on the 20th of January 2017. It means that the kingdom of God will be set up on or before this date.

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Wow...Now I understand why you were in pain. You are the shameless ediot afterall. I knew it. Little wonder no-one in this forum takes you or your mentally deranged threads serious. Have you tried visiting a psychiatrist? I also suggest you see a priest and plan an exorcism. You do sound possessed.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 12:06am On Jan 06, 2023
incubus6sixsix:

grin grin grin
You sound pained.
Are you the e-diot to whom I am referring to? If yes what happened? Did Jesus decide to postpone the date or were u going through a mental illness episode when you made that prediction. Maybe you should get yourself checked because I am not the one going online to make fake false and completely unrealistic predictions.

Your confusion, the one you confessed with your own mouth, is a sure sign of schizo

Alaye check yourself in before you turn digbolugi o
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by incubus6sixsix: 12:20am On Jan 06, 2023
MrPresident1:

Your confusion, the one you confessed with your own mouth, is a sure sign of schizo

Alaye check yourself in before you turn digbolugi o

You keep mentioning schizo, was that what you were diagnosed with? How far have you gone with your meds?
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 12:25am On Jan 06, 2023
incubus6sixsix:
https://www.nairaland.com/3504125/jesus-coming-soon-thread-faithful

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Wow...Now I understand why you were in pain. You are the shameless ediot afterall. I knew it. Little wonder no-one in this forum takes you or your mentally deranged threads serious. Have you tried visiting a psychiatrist? I also suggest you see a priest and plan an exorcism. You do sound possessed.

MrPresident1:
From the two verses above (in the OP) and linked with Daniel 2:44 which tell us that God will set up His kingdom in the days of the ruling kings of Iron and Clay,

Daniel 2:44
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

The days of these kings has been computed to end on the 20th of January 2017. It means that the kingdom of God will be set up on or before this date.

Shebi I told you that no hopeless dog will understand you thought I was joking lol

The Kingdom of God does not come by observation, it is already established in the hearts of the people going to heaven and paradise. What is coming is the great dichotomy, the great separation of sheep and goats. Who will be saved is already saved and those that will not be saved are already marked

Or, have you not read that the kingdom does not come by observation, ehn, Incubus-sigidi?

Luke 17:20-21 KJV
And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: [21] Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

They didn't know that Noah had entered his Ark until the door of the Ark was closed and the flood waters came. They didn't observe him entering his Ark. You remember Noah, don't you, shebi you are incubus the sigidi, you must know na, you remember Noah the local nutcase who was building the Ark and they were making jest of him? You remember how your fathers perished in those waters, don't you? That is how you will follow them too incubus-sigidi

schizo
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by incubus6sixsix: 12:32am On Jan 06, 2023
MrPresident1:

Shebi I told you that no hopeless dog will understand you thought I was joking lol

The Kingdom of God does not come by observation, it is already established in the hearts of the people going to heaven and paradise. What is coming is the great dichotomy, the great separation of sheep and goats. Who will be saved is already saved and those that will not be saved are already marked

Or, have you not read that the kingdom does not come by observation, ehn, Incubus-sigidi?

Luke 17:20-21 KJV
And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: [21] Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

They didn't know that Noah had entered his Ark until the door of the Ark was closed and the flood waters came. They didn't observe him entering his Ark. You remember Noah, don't you, shebi you are incubus the sigidi, you must know na, you remember Noah the local nutcase who was building the Ark and they were making jest of him? You remember how your fathers perished in those waters, don't you? That is how you will follow them too incubus-sigidi

schizo

Spoken like a true mentally deranged lunatic possessed by demons. About your schizophrenia, when did you find out about it, before or after you made your blunder prediction?
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2023
incubus6sixsix:

You keep mentioning schizo, was that what you were diagnosed with? How far have you gone with your meds?

Its your confusion that we are diagnosing o, the one you mentioned with your own mouth, you know- the voices in your head, and the hallucinations that come with it

Alaye, urgently self commit before you begin to bu'gije o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isn't Time For Islam To Be Reformed? / Revd. King Is Back ! / Religious Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.