Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta (41570 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Nobodysboo(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Guy wise up o
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by lastchild: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
Patriotic9ja:
Lol. Funny you. You don't see "anything godly in following kahayamata" but find everything godly in having a girlfriend. Awon born again kwantinue.

Meanwhile nor be me holy pass o. Me dey do my own things too.
This reply of yours would've made sense if the poster claimed to be born again himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Elidrisy20: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
I don't know born again use to do girl friend and boy friend stuffs, I mean knacking
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by knowhowk: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Proserpina:
Kayamata is just a libido enhancer not juju.
God blesses U.. Funny when people read Unnecessary and strange meanings to things
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by rajiedreez: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
You're probably a living testimony, but wetin I know
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Konjiboii: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Isn't it too late to seek advice if una don already fvck?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by MrBONE2(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:
I have got a girlfriend,I love her no doubt but I found out she follows kanyamatta pages and guess she has bought kanyamatta in the past before I met her . She claims she is a born again but I don't see any thing godly dealing with kanyamatta.

Pplease am I over reacting?

grin
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Kaymansion(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
shocked It is well
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by ramaju: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
GreaterGraceGG:
Gist about it and listen to observe her
Very smart. By this you will know how far she has gone into it without accussing her rightly, wrongly or prematurely. Women have ways of revealing themselves when you make no direct effort.

1 Like

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Nonexisting1: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
If it smells like nkapi, it's definitely not a rat but an nkapi. Nigga, your ancestors are talking to you through your instincts, you better listen to them.
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Codes151(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Some people are jobless sha
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Yankee101: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
culf:

you should discuss it with her. maybe she learn some tips there or something.
I know a guy that likes to drink in places like brotels/ashawa house but he is never w womanizer. He prefer his drinks to having 5 beautiful ladies

One day na one day
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Scarletjr(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sha dey prepared for the worst grin

1 Like

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Juanmike(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:
I have got a girlfriend,I love her no doubt but I found out she follows kanyamatta pages and guess she has bought kanyamatta in the past before I met her . She claims she is a born again but I don't see any thing godly dealing with kanyamatta.

BORN AGAIN, wey dey collect doggy.

1 Like

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by awosejo1955: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS40SNjw7cs

The story of a wife who denied sleeping with another man other than her husband has emerged on Facebook
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Johnn78: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:

The sweeter the Better. Calm down Nigger. Are you afraid of Love? grin its just kanyanmatta. Al dem jaruma Geng. cool
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Nobleou(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Maybe she wan help you put am inside indomie...

Joy mehhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Johnn78: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Patriotic9ja:
Lol. Funny you. You don't see "anything godly in following kahayamata" but find everything godly in having a girlfriend. Awon born again kwantinue.

Meanwhile nor be me holy pass o. Me dey do my own things too.
Perhaps, Tasting the sugar grin & straffing fornicating with the babe as e dey hot dem dey moan is not ungodly too

1 Like

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Enemyofpeace: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
There is nothing bad in kayanmata, me too dey buy am use too, it is very good for body pains, asthma, cold and malaria fever.
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by LOVEGINO(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:

indomie men. So u no fit confront her?
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Jjennecco: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
A born again Christian don't fornicate.both of you should repent and flee fornication.before is too late.

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:

Get out of here. Mumuman!
Someone is trying to spice your dry life you are complaining.
You should be sex starved till Buhari leaves office!
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by AnanseK(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
[b][/b]It is “Kayan mata” and not “Kanyamatta“
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Sweetvie: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ok... This baby is lost
What's kanyamatta anyone pls? smiley
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by RichAbujaGuy: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
sportskid:
What is kanyamatta?

A Turbocharger for females amongst other things. Op betta be prepared to handle his business or someone else will do the knacking. wink

Kayanmata: A growing trend among Nigerian women

By Nike Adebowale-Tambe December 27, 2018

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/health/health-news/302978-kayanmata-a-growing-trend-among-nigerian-women.html

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Johnn78:

Perhaps, Tasting the sugar grin & straffing fornicating with the babe as e dey hot dem dey moan is not ungodly too

Abi o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by zakkxx: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:

Now that your eyes is clear u no go run till then tire your destiny! Receive sense for once my brother
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:

No, you are reacting over! Orue'
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by TheboyGhost(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:

Well you love her....

So her science must be working....

What else do you wish to hear Mr....?
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Isabi4lov: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
Na to help your ministry nah , so that you no go dey do waka waka upandan , you no like to dey chop only your babe soup tongue , babe sef dey secure her territory, wahala for who no secure her own grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.